Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
407 Followers

"Oh, I'm not worried about that. Girls like me are a dime a dozen. They'll get along fine without me."

"When do you want to come over?"

"Half an hour? I need to change first."

"Sounds good, sweetheart. See you then."

* * * * * * * * *

Thirty minutes was more than enough time for me to eat, and then slip into something a little more comfortable.

As soon as I hung up the phone with Staci, I jammed a little dinner down my throat, then I ran down the hall into the master bedroom to get ready.

My sweats were soon on the bed. Then I put on a red lace bra and matching red lace hip hugger panties. Then I went to the brightness control for the bedroom lights and turned it down to a nice romantic 1.5.

Finally I went into the bathroom and put on red lip gloss and let my hair down.

Just as I finished applying lip gloss, the doorbell rang.

Quickly I put the tube away, then ran back up the hallway to the living room.

Staci was waiting at the door.

Quickly I let her in, smiling in an excited fashion. Staci wore a big baggy yellow sweater and tight blue jeans, with matching lemon yellow 5-inch stiletto pumps.

No sooner did she walk in, than I closed the door. She kicked off her pumps, then turned to me. I simply walked up and kissed her.

Staci pulled back, laughing, sounding surprised. "Baby!"

"I'm sorry, I missed you."

She laughed, "I could tell!"

Then I started kissing her again.

"Let's get to it. I want to show you what to do with these beautiful nails."

This time I took her hand and led her down the hallway to the master bedroom.

Once there, she took my hands and held them at arms length. "Wow, let me look at you!"

I giggled. "Do you like it?"

"I love it!" Then she took my hands and looked at them more closely. "And I really love these."

I blushed. "Thank you. I've never had them this long."

"They make your fingers look so long."

"Thank you." I stepped up to her and kissed her softly. After a few minutes, I stepped back. "So, what's all these nasty freaky things you're gonna do to me with your nails?"

Staci held my face in her hands. "Don't worry, you're gonna love it."

And she kissed me back.

A few minutes later she was in a similar state of undress, just bra and panties. We were still kissing.

And then Staci pulled back slightly and whispered, "Are you ready?"

I just nodded.

She kept lightly kissing me, and as she did, she started to run the tips of her nails up and down my arms.

"Mmmmmmm....."

"Do you like that, baby?"

"Oh my god, yes......"

"It only gets better....."

"Mmmmmmm......"

She kept doing that, as we continued to kiss.

She gently took my hand, and we climbed on the bed together.

We kissed, softly, tongues playing together, Staci running her nails through my hair.

Then, suddenly, she pulled back very slightly, and as she did, I felt those nails move up my arms onto my shoulders, and then smoothly moved down and slipped the straps of my bra down around shoulders.

I said a breathy, "Oh my god......"

"Feels good, huh, baby?"

"Oh god, yes."

"Turn around."

Having no idea why, I did so.

Her nimble fingers resumed running her nails up and down my arms, pushing my bra straps further down my arms, until she gently pushed them off my hands.

I felt her hands move off my arms and then on my back. She undid my bra clasp. "Let's get rid of this, shall we?"

"Oh yes....."

Then I purred as she started running her nails lightly up and down my back.

I suddenly felt a new sensation, as first she moved my hair to one side, and then her nails were on the nape of my neck.

"Oooohhhhh......"

She touched That Spot. The one spot on my body guarateed to arouse me, turn me on, make me wet, and just generally turn me from a normal woman into a sexy kitten. Meow.

My eyes closed, I softly said, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you, too, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, honey......"

Then suddenly Staci slipped her arms around my waist, and her nails began sliding over my tummy, up towards my breasts.

"Arch your back. Lean against me. That's it...."

Staci filled her hands with my breasts, running her nails all over them, cupping them, squeezing them, pushing them together, and just brushing the nipples.

As she did that, she said, "How do you like that?"

"You are making me so wet, I hope you realize."

Staci grinned sweetly. "I think I do....."

She kept playing with my breasts. And then her hands began easing down my tummy again, ever so slowly. And then suddenly her nails were against my inner thigh.

I moaned, "Are you seducing me?"

"All over again, baby....."

The tips of her nails edged ever so closer to my hips. And suddenly she was easing them under the lace material of my panties.

I could feel heat from my core. And moisture in my pussy.

Staci turned me back around, and then kissed me as she laid me down on the bed. She kneeled as she lifted my legs up and then smoothly pulled my panties off my hips and up my legs until finally they were off.

And then she started all over again, from my ankles, down my calves, past my knee pits, along the back of my thighs, and finally on my butt, every light brush of the tips of her nails on my skin and every movement making me tingle.

I smiled up at her as she gently spread my legs.

She said, "I think you'll want to get your nails done more often after this, huh?"

I nodded but didn't say anything back, still smiling.

Staci beamed back at me as finally she began to lightly probe the skin around my pussy.

I moaned out loud. It was so sensual, I couldn't even describe the feeling.

But that didn't come close, as good as it felt, when she touched my pussy lips. I grabbed a handful of bedding and clenched hard.

She kept up that gentle brushing motion, using the tips and sometimes the backs of her nails to stimulate my pussy.

Staci said, "Mmmmm, you are getting wet."

"Yes, I am....."

"Almost ready."

"For what?" My voice was soft, almost scared.

"Don't be afraid," Staci whispered.

"I'm not afraid. I trust you."

She tilted her head in an affectionate manner, even as she kept it up with her nails, kissing me the whole time.

Staci paused in her kisses and pulled back slightly. "Why don't we get you on your tummy?"

"Okay...."

I rolled over on my hands and knees, arched my back and stuck my ass in the air. I squirmed as I felt Staci touch my pussy from behind.

Her voice softly said, "Ready?"

"Mmmmm..... For what?"

"This....."

Suddenly I felt the tips of her nails part my pussy lips and then slip inside!

I gasped out loud with the sensation.

I could sense Staci's grin as she began moving her fingers back and forth.

Soon I was writhing and squirming on the bed as she fucked me. I couldn't believe how good this shit felt!

"Oh! Oh! Mmm! Mmmm! Oh shit!"

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"Oh shit yes! Don't stop!"

It got even better as she fucked my pussy with one hand and kept petting my pussy with the other.

I don't even know how long she was back there. It could have been five minutes, it could have been ten minutes. It could have been an hour.

All I do know was that this felt even better than the strap on dildos from the other night.

My orgasm was intense.

"Oh, shit honey!"

"Is my baby gonna come?"

"Shit yes, I'm gonna come! Gonna come! Don't stop! There it is. ..... almost there ...... Aaaaahhhhh!!"

I collapsed down on to the sheets, but Staci kept up her motions.

Seconds later I had another intense orgasm.

I collapsed down on the sheets. My legs were trembling.

Suddenly I felt Staci's breasts on my back as she moved forward. "Are you okay, baby?"

I moved my head to meet hers in a kiss. "Oh my god, yes, that shit felt so good!"

We kissed luxuriously. Over and over and over again.

I rolled over on my back to face her. We kissed again.

In a break from the kissing, I said, "Give me a minute. Then I can do you."

Her voice was gentle. "Don't worry, baby. We have all evening. I don't have to be anywhere."

"After we finish here, I still got some dinner left if you're hungry."

"That's sweet of you, baby. Thank you..."

I smiled as I finally managed to rise up on my knees, although my legs were still a touch unsteady.

It was easy to do everything to Staci that she had done to me. Her skin was like chocolate pudding - soft and creamy to the touch, cool and yet warm also.

I had to force myself to take my time and not rush. My husband always made that mistake - to be in a hurry when we made love.

I had no trouble imagining that was probably how her so called boyfriend treated her, so I moved slow.

I kissed her and held her and slowly ran my new nails up and down her back.

Staci beamed at me in between kisses. "You're a fast learner, baby," she said sweetly. "I'm impressed."

I giggled. "Thank you."

We resumed our kisses. Then I pulled back slightly and took her right arm and started running my nails over her arm. As soon as I did, I could see goosebumps on her skin.

"Do you like that, honey?"

"Oh yes, baby, I sure do!"

I sucked and licked on her fingers while I kept running my nails up and down her arm. Then I did the same thing to her left arm.

I could see Staci's eyes change. I knew she was getting aroused.

After a minute of rubbing on her left arm, I pulled her back in my arms and resumed lightly scratching her back. As I ran my nails up her back one more time, my fingers found the clasp of her bra, and I quickly undid it.

A minute later I had her bra off. Then I was doing to her breasts what she had done to mine.

"Does that feel good?"

"Oh, yes baby, it sure does."

I cheated a little when I bent down to lick her nipples, but then just used the tips of my nails.

I rose back up and started kissing her again, then laid her gently down on the sheets, kissing and scratching on the sensitive nape of her neck.

I knew she liked it because she ran her own nails through my hair and held me close to her neck.

Then I pulled back and kneeled next to her, and lifted her legs up off the bed. Then I started kissing and scratching down her legs like she did with mine.

I did her left leg first, and then her right leg. Slowly. Softly. Soft light kisses. Light long scratches.

I smiled down at her. "I like this better than the dildos."

Staci smiled widely and nodded. "I kind of thought you would."

Then I reached down, slipped my nails under the elastic waistband of her panties and slipped them off. Minutes later I pulled them off her ankles and threw them carelessly away.

Staci giggled when I did that.

Smiling, I moved over her and kissed her, as I reached down between her legs and lightly scratched her pussy.

Copying her, I asked, "Are you ready?"

"Been ready. Do it!"

With two fingers, slipped just the fingernails into her pussy.

Staci gasped out loud. After just a little bit, I started to move, while I grazed her clit with my thumb nail.

Staci arched underneath me and her nails dug in my back while she made the most wonderful noises.

"Oh, shit ..... oh, shit! ...... oh shit, baby, that feels so good!"

Just minutes later I had her calling my name.

"Lauren.... oh Lauren my sweet baby ..... don't stop .... don't stop! .... ooohhh! ..... oohhhh! .... gonna ..... Aaaahhhhh!!"

And her nails dug hard in my back while she arched under me and came.

I left my fingers in her pussy while it clenched and spasmed. Then when it was done, I offered her my hand, and she sucked on my fingers.

I said, "Was that good, honey?"

"Mmmmm.... mmm.... yes, the best. Come here."

We kissed passionately.

It was so nice laying there with her. But I didn't want her to leave with just one orgasm, so I started grinding my hips against hers.

Staci gasped, "Shit, what are you doing?"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Hell, no!"

I giggled around our kisses while I kept thrusting against her.

As she moaned and writhed under me, I kissed her and inhaled her exhales.

Minutes later my moans were mixing with hers as we both came again.

Then there was silence. We kissed and caressed.

In between kisses, I said, "Honey?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Remember that part where I said you couldn't stay the night tonight?"

"Yes....."

"I think I might have changed my mind."

We both giggled as we kissed and caressed.

Staci said, "Yes, I'm so comfortable, I don't want to move."

We both laughed. "Yes, I wish we could just lay here and cuddle."

"Be careful what you wish for, baby."

After about twenty wonderful minutes, we finally got up and got dressed again, me in my matching pink cami and panties, hair up again, and we went back up front to the living room.

I heated up the left overs and minutes later, Staci was devouring her food.

Grinning, she said, "I'm not sure if I can handle seeing you every day."

I grinned back. "Me, neither. But I'll work on it."

We laughed. The room was quiet while she ate.

JonB1969
JonB1969
407 Followers
12