Happy Anniversary, Baby!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers

"I want to see you slide your beautiful cock in her pussy, baby," Amber purred. "I want you to give her the pleasure you've given me. Come on, baby, fuck her good."

George rolled Nancy onto her back, and Nancy let herself be taken. Her mind was a swirling kaliedescope of sensations, her eyes misty with conflicting emotions. She was about to let a man other than her husband put his cock into her for the first time since she and Mike had become lovers 22 years earlier. She was excited, but apprensive. What if Mike didn't play along? What if he got jealous and stormed off? What would happen to their marriage then?

But she was determined. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, and she knew in her gut that Mike would react favorably.

Amber knelt next to her husband, pressing her body to his as he got up on his knees between Nancy's legs. Amber grabbed the base of George's cock, while Nancy reached down with two fingers and opened her pussy, widening the target. Amber guided her husband's cock to Nancy's burning cunt, and Nancy gasped as his head parted her lips. Slowly but steadily, George pushed his cock into the liquid vise of Nancy's vagina, parting her sugary walls like a hot knife through butter.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Yeaaaaaaah!," Nancy wailed as she felt the biggest cock she ever taken fill her pussy to the brim. "Um, um, um! Ssssoooo gooooood!"

George went slowly to give Nancy time to get adjusted to his girth, but she quickly began to pick up a slow, sensual rhythm, rolling her hips up to meet his inward thrusts. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his back to keep him close. Amber's hands were running all over the point where they were joined, squeezing George's balls and fingering Nancy's clit. She moved one hand down to her own dripping-wet pussy, then looked up at Nancy's straining face, contorted in an illicit lust. She crawled up the bed and played with Nancy's slightly-jiggling tits, squeezing the flesh and pinching the nipples. She then spent a minute or two licking and sucking Nancy's hard brown tips.

But she wanted - needed - more. It was time to give Nancy her first taste of pussy. Amber got up on her knees at Nancy's head, legs spread slightly. Nancy looked over and smiled through the contortions of lust that George was producing with his slow, steady fucking. She slipped her left hand up between Amber's cunt lips and slid two fingers as far as they would go. She finger-fucked the bald pussy for a couple of minutes, until Amber couldn't stand any more.

"Eat me, please," Amber said as she straddled Nancy's head. Nancy wrapped her hands on Amber's thighs to draw her close while Amber opened her petals. A drop of her dew dripped from her hole onto Nancy's outstretched tongue, seconds before her pussy made electric contact with Nancy's lips and tongue.

Nancy felt like she was riding a merry-go-round that was spinning faster and faster. Her cunt was getting fucked like it hadn't been fucked maybe ever, and her head was spinning from the intoxicating taste of Amber's pussy nectar. George was beginning to pick up speed as he pistoned his cock in her burning-hot snatch, and Nancy was right there with him, moaning and crying out in between licks of Amber's juicy cunt. Amber was just beginning to reach her climax when the bedroom door burst open to reveal Mike's astonished presence.

Time seemed to stand still for just a second, until Amber seized the moment.

"Oh hi! You must be Mike. Nancy's told us sooo much about you," Amber said as she jumped off Nancy's face and bounded off the bed to greet him with a big hug and a deep-tongue kiss. Mike was so taken aback he couldn't do anything but respond. As he kissed the hot, naked, horny blonde, Mike looked over her shoulder with questioning eyes at his wife, who was having trouble focusing.

"I'm Amber, Amber Smith, and that's my husband George," Amber said when she broke the kiss. "I work with Nancy, and she invited us to help you celebrate your anniversary. I hope you aren't angry."

Mike just shook his head, still in dazed disbelief.

"I'll... explain... oh God!... later," Nancy said as George gave her an extra-hard, extra-deep thrust. He hadn't even skipped a beat when Mike came through the door.

"Hey, man, I gotta tell ya. Your wife's got a great pussy. You should be proud," George said breathlessly. "You're a lucky man."

"Uh, thanks... I think," Mike answered.

"Come onnnn!" Amber said with mock impatience as she drew Mike's attention back to her. "Let's get your clothes off so you can join the party"

Mike just gave a sardonic chuckle, still not quite believing what was happening, but as Nancy had predicted, he sure wasn't going to spoil things. Besides, his cock was making a tent of his slacks, as Amber had found out to her delight when she squeezed his groin. Mike's hands were shaking as he pulled his tie off and started to unbutton his shirt, while Amber dropped to her knees. Mike kicked his loafers off and Amber pulled his socks off, then began to unbuckle his belt.

Mike's slacks fell to the floor as Amber pulled his boxers down and he stepped out of them and stood before the blonde naked. Amber's eyes dazzled as she hefted his already rock-hard cock. She ran her hands lightly over the shaft, and rolled the first big dollop of pre-cum all over the head.

"Very nice," she whispered. "Nancy was right. You've got a very pretty cock."

She took it in her hand a little firmer and began to saw the head and shaft between her lips, licking all over as she did, lightly jacking him at the same time. When she had him fully wet, she opened her mouth and slid the head past her lips and into her mouth, and she didn't stop until she had every bit of him buried in her throat.

"Gwad," Mike exclaimed, as Amber began to rotate her mouth around his throbbing dick. He'd always thought Nancy gave the best head he'd ever had, but this blonde beauty was sure giving her a run for the gold. He looked down at the thoroughly erotic sight of his cock pistoning back and forth, deep in Amber's face.

Then he looked over at the bed and was utterly riveted by what he saw. George had bent over and gathered Nancy in his arms and was fucking her with long, hard, fast strokes, and she was responding, howling, panting, swearing and moaning. He had a clear view of George's cock as it pumped with methodical precision in his wife's pussy, which was meeting his thrusts with just as much passion as she could muster. Her hands gripped George's buttocks as if she was trying to pull him even further in, and he heard the rhythmic slap, slap, slap of their sweaty bodies together, and the liquid squishing of hard cock and hot cunt.

Strangely, he didn't feel jealous at all, but aroused, hugely aroused, and his cock was pistoning just as hard and just as fast in Amber's mouth. He twisted his hands in her hair and fucked her face with utter abandon as he watched George hit the short strokes. The moans and cries from the furiously fucking couple on the bed filled the room as they climbed the last few steps to a crashing mutual orgasm.

Awestruck, Mike watched as Nancy arched her back and stiffened for just a split second. Then, like a dam giving way, her body jerked and convulsed like she'd been electrocuted, and right at that moment, Mike could hear George cry out, and watched him push deep in Nancy's spasming cunt. He was mesmerized as he watched George's buttocks clench over and over again, and he knew George was firing huge bolts of creamy cum deep in his wife's wanton pussy with each spasm of his buttocks. The thought sent Mike into a frenzy of his own. He gave Amber three really deep thrusts into her throat and exploded like a firehose straight into Amber's stomach.

Amber had sucked a lot of cocks in her time, and she prided herself on being able to swallow any man's load. But there was no way she could keep up with the thick jets of sperm that Mike was shooting in her throat. She pulled him back and he filled her mouth to the brim, shooting so much cum that it dribbled out the corners of her mouth and dripped down her chin onto her chest. When the initial explosion was spent, she pulled his cock out and milked the last few drops into her mouth, then pulled him all the way out and let the remnants ooze out of her mouth to cover her chin in a lewd display of lust before standing up to show Mike her work.

"Thanks, that was great," he said to Amber, but his attention was on the bed. He was watching as George finally pulled his still semi-hard cock from Nancy's cunt,and he saw his chance to do something he'd always wanted to do, but never thought he'd get the chance, and that was to eat another man's cum from his wife's fresh-fucked pussy.

"Excuse me," he said to Amber when George rolled off his wife's body, and he fairly leapt onto the bed and dove head-first into Nancy's still-twitching pussy.

"OH!" Nancy exclaimed, as she felt her husband's mustache tickle her clit and his tongue ravage her pussy. Mike lapped up the flow of cum from Nancy's pussy like a cat with a bowl of warm milk, sucked it all up and swallowed it, then went back for more. He vacuumed Nancy's pussy with his lips and scooped out as much of George's cum with his tongue as he could reach.

Amber was right behind Mike climbing onto the bed, and she crawled up next to Nancy to offer her face to kiss and lick. Nancy savored all of her husband's dripping cum from the blonde's chin, then licked the drops that had fallen onto her chest, taking the chance to squeeze Amber's tits and lick her nipples.

Mike was grooving on the taste of Nancy's cunt, which was starting to moisten again in renewed arousal. Suddenly, he felt a pair of hands on his buttocks, massaging his buns and gently prying them apart. He was startled momentarily, because he knew both Amber and Nancy's hands were occupied, then it dawned on him whose hand it was that was snaking around and squeezing his cock. He pulled away from Nancy's crotch and looked over his shoulder at George, who was planting licks and kisses on his butt.

"Hope you don't mind, but I couldn't resist," George said softly. "You've got a gorgeous butt."

"Oh yeah, he's got a better butt that I do," Nancy chimed in.

Mike lowered his head and let the sensations wash over him, as George began to lick his butt in ever-tightening circles, until he zeroed in on Mike's pink, puckered asshole, all while slowly stroking his burgeoning cock. Mike groaned heavily as George concentrated on his hole, licking softly around the outside, rimming the edge and lightly penetrating the anal ring with his tongue. He looked up to see Amber and Nancy lying next to each other fingering each other's pussy and staring intently at him with fiery eyes.

"Go on, Mike, suck his cock," Amber whispered. "You know you want to."

He did indeed. When he'd been younger and a high school athlete, the thought of sucking a man's cock would have disgusted him. But the more he'd played with Nancy, the more she'd played with him, the older he got and the more gay or bisexual men he met, the more he'd been intrigued about the possibilities of sex with a man. Now here was one right in his own bedroom, ready to walk him through the pleasures of male sex, and he couldn't wait.

Rolling onto his back, Mike slid off the bed so that he was sitting on the floor. In that position, he was at eye level with George's red, swollen cock. The shaft still gleamed with the remnants of his and Nancy's cum, and it smelled of hot sex. He hefted the big cock at the base and brought it to his face, inhaling the pungent aroma. He started at the base, licking the shaft, cleaning it of the residue from their earlier sex. Holding it up, he licked the underside like an ice cream cone, lapping upward until he came to the head. His tongue flicked out of his mouth and scooped up a big drop of pre-cum that had welled from the tip.

Throwing caution to the wind, Mike opened his mouth and let the head of George's dick slide past his lips. His mouth covered about half of the length before the head encountered the entrance to his throat. That was all he could take at that point, so he began to vigorously work the throbbing meat with his mouth and hand, sucking the part he had in his mouth and jacking the rest.

"Wow," George exclaimed breathlessly after a few minutes of enjoying Mike's first blowjob. "Are you sure you've never sucked a cock before? Man that feels great."

"No, yours is the first," Mike said, pulling his mouth off George's cock and working his fists up and down, then bringing the cock up to rub the wetness all over his face. "At some point, I'm gonna taste your cum, but what I really want is this thing in my ass. I've dreamed about that for a very long time."

"That's what Amber said," George replied. "I'll do my best to give you what you want. Here, why don't you lie back and let me suck your cock."

Mike climbed back onto the bed and crawled in between Nancy and Amber, who ran their hands all over his chest, paying particular attention to his nipples, which resembled BBs. George knelt on the bed between Mike's open legs, wrapped a hand around his dick and fed it into his mouth. Mike's cock wasn't quite fully hard, so it all easily fit into George's mouth, but Mike quickly felt it stiffen under the expert sucking. Mike looked over at his wife and their lips met in a hot, lingering kiss.

"You are a wicked, wicked woman," Mike said to his wife with a smile, when they fell apart.

"Happy anniversary, baby," Nancy whispered. "I took a chance that you'd go for something like this, and I want you to enjoy yourself to the max."

Mike felt like some Arabian sheik, with two beautiful, naked, horny women on either side of him and a young man sucking his cock. He was still having trouble believing this was really happening, but he was going to take it as far as he could. He leaned to his left and grabbed hold of Amber's tits and she pressed them into his hands, squeezing and kneading her flesh as she moaned in pleasure. Mike brought each of her pink nipples to his mouth and suckled each of them, taking his time to give them the proper respect that they deserved.

Amber could feel the sensations sparkling from her breasts to her crotch and up to her brain as she felt her arousal quicken. She still hadn't had her first orgasm yet, and she was to the point where any sensual response was getting her closer to climax.

Mike pulled his mouth away and looked down to where George was slowly sliding his cock back and forth in his mouth. It felt like heaven, all the more so when Nancy flipped her body around so that her head was level with his cock. When George came up for air, Nancy moved right in, sliding his spit-slick cock into her mouth, past her gullet and into her throat. Mike just groaned happily as he felt his wife's familiar lips around the base of his cock, then groaned louder when George pulled open his butt cheeks and resumed licking his ass. George licked around the hole, then stuck a finger in his mouth before slipping it in Mike's butt, causing yet another groan.

Amber couldn't stand it anymore. Her pussy was literally dripping down her thighs, and she needed a cum. She climbed up on her knees, straddled Mike's face and rode him like a cowgirl. Mike licked, kissed, sucked and fingered Amber's incredibly juicy cunt with an abandon that matched her's. She threw her head every which way, her body thrashed and she gave out a keening moan as her orgasm came to a fierce head, and with a sharp cry, she shuddered as she came hard on Mike's face, an he lapped up her flowing juice as much for survival as anything.

When Amber's twitching subsided somewhat, she lifted her hips slightly to let Mike breathe, but she continued to straddle his face. She shifted forward and offered her asshole for Mike to lick and he matched George lick for lick. Nancy moved away to let Amber grab Mike's ankles and lift his legs high in the air to give George a better target for licking and fingering Mike's ass.

Mike's cock was an iron rod as he leisurely licked Amber's ass and cunt, while George licked and fingered his ass, now with two fingers going back and forth.

Abruptly, Amber climbed off Mike's face and George pulled back. No words were needed, as Mike got on his knees and Amber lay down in front of him for him to resume eating her pussy. Nancy reached into the bedside table and pulled out a tube of lubricating jelly and handed it to George.

"Go on, get that ass nice and slick," Nancy whispered. "I want to see you make him moan."

George squeezed a fat line of jelly onto his fingers and smeared it all over Mike's anus, then slid a finger in and worked it around. Nancy had climbed off the bed and was on her knees sucking George's cock back up to full roar. It didn't take long. She hefted his fat balls as she slid the massive dong back and forth in her mouth, getting it good and ready for her husband's first ass fuck.

Mike lifted his head away from Amber's crotch as George began to work two fingers back and forth, briskly in his ass, while he took a hand and began to lightly stroke himself, covering his cock with his copious pre-cum. He was just about ready, as he returned to sporatically licking Amber's pussy and sucking her clit. George slid a third finger in and worked it back and forth for several minutes as Mike rolled his head around in delicious agony forgetting about the juicy cunt in front of him. Amber finally gave up on getting any more licking from Mike, and moved away, lying back to watch the quickening scene with sparkling eyes.

Nancy pulled her mouth off George's cock and climbed onto the bed next to him. She wrapped a hand around the base of George's cock as he scooted forward behind Mike's upturned butt. She guided George's cock until the head made contact with Mike's anus, while George spread Mike's butt cheeks wide. Nancy held George's cock in place while George pushed forward slowly, putting more and more pressure until suddenly the head popped past the anal ring and penetrated Mike's ass.

Mike groaned loudly at the first penetration. There was some pain, but Nancy had fucked his ass with one of her vibrators on several occasions, so he knew to relax and let the pleasure begin to build. George, too, knew to take his time. He was in no hurry, so he slowly eased his cock forward, letting Mike's rectum get used to the intrusion. As he did, Mike felt the most incredible sensations he'd ever felt, and by the time George got about half of his cock in, Mike was in a state of delirium.

Suddenly, Mike pushed his cock back hard to get the rest of George's cock into his hot, buttery ass.

"C'mon, man, fuck me, fuck me hard," Mike fairly snarled. "C'mon, I can take it. Fuck me like a cheap whore."

George took that as his cue to start giving Mike the full benefit of his experience, so he started pumping his cock in steady strokes, quickly getting into a strong rhythm. Mike reached down and took his own ballistic cock in hand and set about matching George's strokes with strokes of his own. He didn't jack off very often, but when he did, he could make it last awhile, slowly bringing his hand over the crown and back down the shaft to get his cock nice and wet from his juice.

Nancy watched in awe as her husband took a man for the first time, her eyes riveted to the spot where George's cock was pumping Mike's ass like a working oil derrick. She didn't take her eyes off the erotic scene even as Amber maneuvered her onto her back, so that she was perpendicular to Mike's humping, straining body.

Amber spread Nancy's legs, and found Nancy's pussy absolutely gushing, same as hers was. She opened Nancy's legs as wide as they could go and plunged her mouth onto the sizzling pussy in front of her, licking up her slot, fucking Nancy's hole with her tongue, pulling the throbbing clit with her teeth. She was in a frenzy of lesbian lust watching her husband deflower yet another man.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers