Happy Anniversary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikexx33
mikexx33
54 Followers

The rest of the day seemed to drag on forever as Amy tried to figure out a way of apologizing to Dan. She had called him once leaving a voicemail, and sent a couple text messages but had never heard back from him. He was usually home by five and it was now six and she was convinced he wasn't coming home tonight. Covering her face she felt the tears building up as the front door opened.

"Hey sexy," Dan said smiling as he walked into the kitchen.

"Dan, my God where were you?" Amy said feeling a great sigh of relief.

"Sorry, I ran a couple errands after work. What's wrong?" Dan said noticing his wife's look.

"Nothing... nothing, I was just worried when you didn't call me all day."

"Sorry, I had a really crazy day."

"God Dan I thought you were pissed," Amy said as tears began streaming down her face.

"Hey..hey, why would I be pissed?" Dan pulled her up hugging her tightly.

"I don't know, sorry, just my head getting the best of me."

"Hey quit, you have nothing to be sorry for." Dan leaned back as Amy looked up, smiling he wiped the tears from her face.

"I was...I thought you were mad about last night. I didn't mean to push it that far baby." Amy began crying again as she wrapped her arms around Dan.

"Amy, I'm not mad. Really sweetie, I'm not."

"I would never cheat on you Dan, I hope you know that." Amy took in a deep staggered breath as she leaned back. "I love you so much."

"Love you too."

They talked over dinner, both avoiding the subject of the previous night though. Amy felt relieved that Dan wasn't upset with her, even though he probably had every right to be. She stared at him as they ate wondering how she could ever think of doing what she did last night. He usually went down on her after they had sex, it had started years ago when she said the thought turned her on. She had even joked with him about giving another guy a bj also after seeing two men do it in a threesome video, but she had never stuck a dildo in his mouth though, last night had to be humiliating for him she thought. While she knew it had to be bothering him on some level, she knew he would never admit it.

After dinner they laid on the couch and watched a movie. Ann sipped on some wine while Dan knocked back a couple beers. Amy felt herself begin to drift off halfway through the movie, feeling secure in the arms of her husband.

Things seemed to get back to normal over the next couple of days. Amy slowly quit thinking about humiliating Dan and she quit feeling guilty about the whole night in general. Though neither had brought up the subject she knew it was just fantasy play to enhance an already great sex life. She still wanted to talk with Dan about that night but thought it best to let him bring up the subject.

Mike sent a text to her a few days later telling her the disc was done and she could pick it up whenever she liked. She thought at first she would just avoid him and not go to get the disc, but felt bad after, especially when she realized she had never paid him for the session. The thought of facing him made her nervous, but not as nervous as telling Dan she was going back to his home studio. She thought about paying for it on his site and having him mail it, but she wasn't crazy about having a disc with photos of herself sent through the mail. She put off texting Mike back until she could see how Dan would react.

"I want to ask you something," Amy whispered lightly as she rested her head on Dan's chest.

"Sure," Dan said, his wife's voice snapping him from the edge of sleep.

"You have to promise to tell me if it bothers you on any level though okay." Ann could feel her nerves building as she rose up looking at Dan as he turned his head towards her.

"What's wrong Amy?"

"Nothing's wrong, I just need to do something and want you to know beforehand."

"Okay."

"I need to pick up the disc from Mike with the photographs on it." Ann looked away then back at Dan as he stared at her blankly. "I just didn't know how you would feel about me seeing him after the other night."

"Hmmm," Dam smirked, "Guessing that wasn't all just fantasy the other night then?"

"Meaning?" Amy felt her heart in her throat as she asked.

"Meaning...either something did happen between you two... or you're afraid to be around him again because something might happen this time." Dan watched as Amy's mouth dropped open a bit at his response.

"Dan!"

"Just be straight with me honey, I told you I wasn't mad about the other night."

"I was straight with you. Nothing happened!" Amy raised her voice a bit, half angry, half afraid of what Dan would say next.

"Okay...okay, I'm sorry." Dan said as he looked away.

"Are you disappointed?" Amy said after pausing.

"I'm sorry, not accusing you of anything Amy. I've just never seen you like you were the other night."

"Are you disappointed that nothing happened? I really have no idea what's going through your head now Dan."

"Can I be honest without you freaking out?"

"Dan just tell me what you're thinking."

"I'm not sure what I'm thinking Amy. I'm glad you didn't do anything with him, but that really turned me on the other night."

"Dan, my God, I thought I had freaked you out with all that."

"Not at all," Dan said smiling. "I'm not sure what it was but I've never been that hot for you."

"You're really confusing me Dan," Amy said.

"I know, I don't really know how to explain it without offending you."

"Well you need to try."

"Okay...I know I have teased you in the past about sleeping with friends, or trying swinging. I guess I thought it was just fantasy play. The other night though... well ...I just can't get the thought of another guy sleeping with you out of my head now." Dan glanced at his wife trying to read her reaction, her face was blank, her gaze locked on the far wall. "Amy."

"I don't know what to say," Amy felt numb. "You're telling me you want me to cheat on you." Amy stared straight ahead, her voice monotone. Pushing off of Dan she stood up and walked out of the room.

"Shit!" Dan blurted out to the empty room. Walking into the living room he found his wife curled up on the couch. "Amy...Amy talk to me, you took that wrong." Dan sat across from her as she stared past him, he could see the tears running down her face in the dim light. "Can I explain?"

"Sure," Amy stared straight ahead.

"I didn't mean I want you to cheat on me. "

"Well I don't know what that means, if I sleep with Mike or anyone else I'm cheating on you right?" Amy eyes shot up looking to Dan as he stood and walked to her.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it like that. I told you I was afraid to tell you how I felt. I just want us to be able to be open with each other."

"Meaning?"

"When you came home from the other day, I couldn't believe how worked up you were."

"Well I..."

"Just let me finish okay," Dan interrupted her.

"Okay."

"When you told me about the photo shoot I kind of figured it was just the excitement of that. Then the other night in bed, you just seemed different. I was pretty sure after that something had happened. I wasn't sure what, but I thought something had."

"Nothing happened Dan," Amy objected.

"I believe you, I just can't understand where that came from. Obviously you had thought about it, or were interested on some level."

"I...I'm human Dan. Yes I'm sorry, the whole thing did turn me on. I admit that the thought crossed my mind while there, but nothing happened."

"Okay...Okay, I believe you. I'm just saying that I... I would be okay with it."

"You think you would huh!"

"Amy..."

"No, how bout I give him a call, could probably go over now and let him fuck me!"

"Jesus Amy! Forget it." Dan stood and started to walk away before stopping and looking back. "You shoved a dildo in my mouth and told me it was Mikes cock, then handed it to me and told me to fuck you with his cock. And in case you don't remember you were screaming like I have never heard you before. So don't be barking at me like I'm some fucking freak for trying to talk to you about this!"

Amy felt the tears running down her face as she looked up at her husband walking out of the room. She wanted to get up and follow him but had no idea what to say now. She knew he was right, she had started all of this, she wondered if her tenth anniversary would be her last.

The next couple of days were tense around the house. Neither really spoke with each other and Dan now seemed really pissed. Their anniversary was three weeks from now and they weren't speaking to each other. Amy had waited two days for Dan to say something and couldn't take the silence any longer.

"I'm sorry," She said walking in behind him as he watched ESPN.

"Sorry for what?" Dan didn't look from the TV.

"Dan please I can't take this silent treatment."

"I don't know what to say. I tried to talk to you about this but you think I'm some sort of pervert now. So figured I would just let it blow over and we can act like nothing ever happened."

"I don't think you're a pervert sweetie," Amy took a deep breath as she sat down. "I guess you just confused me. I felt like a piece of meat for some reason when you told me how you felt. I felt like you didn't love me anymore."

"You know better than that Amy," Dan said pulling his stare from the TV. "I was just trying to be open with you."

"I know. I'm sorry, I started all of this."

"Come here," Dan held his hand out as he looked towards her. Smiling as Amy curled up onto his lap, he squeezed her tight as he heard her begin to cry."Hey," Dan slid his hand under her chin tilting her head up. "Don't cry, were going to be fine."

"I know baby, I love you."

"I'm sorry, I never meant to make you feel like a piece of meat or that I didn't love you anymore."

"It's okay, I just got confused."

"Will always love you. Can't get rid of me that easy Amy." Dan leaned down kissing Amy on the top of her head, his arm holding her tight.

Amy moaned out as she felt Dan's body tense, her nails digging into his back as her orgasm washed over her body, her husband's cock exploding inside of her.

"Mmmm... God...God baby, I needed that." Amy panted as she tried to catch her breath.

"Me too... me too Amy." Dan rolled onto his back his arm wrapping around Amy as she laid her head onto his chest. Both laying quietly as they recovered.

"I'm going to have Tammy pick up the disc for me." Amy said quietly after a few minutes.

"Okay, it's up to you."

"I just don't want you to be worried about it," She hesitated to say anything but felt like she had to put the past week to rest.

"I told you how I felt baby, just be honest with me." Dan said, his hand running through her hair.

"What the hell," Amy thought to herself.

After putting it off for a few more days she called Mike and asked if she could pick up the other photographs. They arranged a time to meet and as Amy pulled into his drive she felt her nerves getting the best of her. She sat and talked with him briefly in the kitchen over coffee and she was surprised at how relaxed she felt after her fear of facing him. Mike again was very nice, and professional and as she left he shook her hand and told her to please call if she ever wanted to do any other photographs. Driving home she couldn't help but laugh at herself. Mike had shown no interest in her at all and yet she had about ruined her marriage with her little fantasy with her husband.

"These are really great baby," Dan said as he kissed her on the forehead.

"You don't like them do you?" Amy said not sensing the excitement she was expecting from him.

"No I love them, give me something to look at when holed up in a hotel on the road."

"Dan, be honest I can tell you're not that thrilled."

"They're great Amy, I guess to be honest though... well I was hoping you lied about the nude shots."

"Oh God, you're too much!"

"What?"

"You would really be okay with that...with me posing nude in front of another guy."

"Yes, does that make me some kind of pervert?"

"No... no let's not go there again." Amy dropped her head as she stood and wrapped her arms around Dan. "I will think about it, but I'm not promising anything okay."

"Okay baby," Dan squeezed her tight as he felt his wife squirm into his body.

Amy took a long drink from the glass as she looked towards the clock reading three am. She had slept restlessly all night and had jolted herself awake a few minutes ago dreaming of Mike fucking her on the leather couch in his studio. "My God, what's wrong with me?" she thought as she ran her fingers over her soaking wet pussy. Walking into the living room she curled onto the couch wrapping the blanket from the back of it over her. Mike was popping into her head more and more and Dan's subtle suggestions were just making it worse. She wondered how he would really feel if she came home one night and told him she had just slept with Mike. Feeling herself drifting off she hoped to dream of Mike again as she wrapped the blanket tightly around her.

Dan called the next day as she was cleaning the house and asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner since he would be going out of town for a few days tomorrow. She agreed as she hated to cook and really needed a night out. They had a great dinner at their favorite place and Dan ordered her a second glass of wine after they finished.

"Trying to get me drunk?" Amy smiled as the waiter walked away.

"Sure am, need to loosen you up a bit so I can have my way with you tonight."

"No need to be drunk to do that," Amy slid her foot up Dan's leg and winked as it slid over his cock.

"Naughty girl tonight I see."

"Yes feeling very naughty tonight." Amy smiled wickedly at her husband as she watched him pull his wallet out and wave to the waiter.

"Wow we haven't done this in a while," Amy laughed as she watched Dan secure the restraints on her wrist and pull her hands over the edge of the bed. She loved being restrained and could feel herself getting wet wondering what Dan was up to tonight. She smiled as Dan said nothing, but pulled a bottle of oil from the floor and opened it above her.

"Mmmm," Amy purred as she felt the warm oil being poured over her body.

Dan laid beside her and slowly worked the oil over her body. She was squirming wildly as he took his time teasing her, avoiding sliding his hand over her aching pussy. Moving onto his knees between her legs Amy slid her feet around his hard cock, smiling at him as he pulled one to his mouth and began sucking her toes one by one. He knew this drove her nuts and his other hand slowly sliding down her inner thigh was really getting to her. Moaning now as he drove her wild she felt him slide between her legs teasing her wet lips with the tip of his tongue. Amy slid her feet under her pushing her pelvis into the air trying desperately to press herself into his tongue. Dan slid his hands under the small of her back holding her off the bed as he took his time gently flicking his tongue over her lips. Amy was squirming wildly wanting nothing but to cum all over her husband's face.

"God, baby please," Amy pleaded.

"Please what," Dan said softly as he let her down and ran his tongue up her body.

"Please baby," Amy got out between her moans.

"Tell me what you want sexy," Dan whispered into her ear as she gyrated her pussy over his cock.

"Fuck me baby, please fuck me."

"I think Mike should fuck my naughty girl tonight," Dan whispered again.

Amy let out a long deep moan as she felt Dan slide her dildo deep into her pussy. Bucking into it wildly as Dan told her he was watching from the corner as Mike fucked her. Watching his wife take another man's cock, his words were driving her wild as she felt her body tense and her orgasm rip through her. Still squirming from her orgasm she looked down as she heard Dan moan out seeing him stroking his cock between her legs as his cum exploded over her body. Collapsing at her side as they caught their breath Amy smiled knowing he was that turned on by the thought.

Turning to Dan she smiled as he ran his fingers through the cum on her stomach. "Feed me Mike's cum baby."

Dan smiled as he pulled his cum covered fingers to her mouth and watched her hungrily suck them between her lips.

"Mike fucking me really turns you on doesn't it?"

"You have no idea sexy," Dan smiled as he leaned in kissing her deeply. "You give him a good tip yesterday?"

"Hmmm, not sure what you mean?"

"No idea huh?" Dan smiled as he ran his fingers through the cum on her stomach and placed them back at her lips, slowly tracing them over her hungry mouth.

"Just paid him, got the disc and left," Amy winked as she sucked his fingers into her mouth.

"Get a picture for me when you pay him for the nude shots," Mike smiled as he picked up the dildo and slowly began fucking Amy as she squirmed beside him.

Amy slid her fingers between Dan's pulling his muscular arm tighter around her as she squirmed her ass into his warm body behind her. His breathing slow and deep as he slept Amy felt wide awake to her surprise. She had lost count of how many times she had cum earlier as Dan fucked her silly with her dildo, or Mike's cock as he now called it. She had felt guilty as hell the next day when she had initiated their first little role play session about Mike, but Dan had taken it to another level tonight. Smiling she wondered what Mike would say if he knew her husband was all but begging her to fuck him.

"Oh fuck baby," Amy heard Dan moan out as she let his cock slide from her lips, glancing up as he rose up onto his elbows.

"Surprised you're not worn out after last night," Amy smiled a she ran her tongue over his swollen head."

"Got to get my send off bj," Dan winked as he watched Amy teasing his cock. "Doing the photo shoot while I'm gone?"

"Photo shoot?" Amy smiled wickedly knowing what he meant.

"Tease!"

"We will see," Amy winked.

"Don't forget my picture this time," Dan smiled then laid back onto the bed.

Amy felt herself flush, pushing down onto her husband's cock she heard him moan out as it hit the back of her throat. Holding it there as she relaxed a bit she pushed down, her hand sliding between her legs as she felt the head of Dan's cock slide into her throat. Feeling him begin to tense she bobbed up and down slightly. Moaning out as she felt streams of cum burst down her throat, her fingers wildly rubbing her clit as she wished it was Mike's cock she had in her mouth right now.

After Dan left she showered and cleaned a bit, the thought of Mike filling her thoughts. She called him and got his voicemail to her disappointment, if she were going to do the shoot she would have to do it soon. Her anniversary just two weeks from now, she hoped he would call back today. Lying onto her bed she opened her laptop, it was nine pm and she still hadn't heard from Mike. Pulling up his site she began looking through the photographs again. Clicking through the boudoir shots she found a gallery that she hadn't seen previously. It was titled "Abstract erotic," she clicked on the title not really knowing what to expect.

The shots were all in black and white and Amy found herself mesmerized by the photos as she looked through them. None of them showed the woman's faces; just close ups of them in different poses with subtle light falling over their bodies. All were very artistic yet erotic at the same time, most you would be able to hang on your wall. Some of the shots showed the woman's breast, but none showed any vaginal shots. She wondered if Dan would like something like this and if she would be able to do it.

Jumping as her phone went off next to her she picked up the phone not recognizing the number.

"Hello."

"Hi Amy its Mike, sorry for calling so late," Amy smiled as she heard his voice.

mikexx33
mikexx33
54 Followers