Happy Anniversary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan please talk to me," Amy said in a broken voice as she knelt in front of her husband. Her hands running over his arms as he looked down his hands covering his face.

"I'm not sure what to say Amy," Dan said surprisingly calmly without looking up.

"I'm really sorry Dan, it...it just happened."

"And?" Dan said after a long silence.

"And what?" Amy asked, unsure what Dan wanted from her.

"I don't know Amy, this is a big shock, and I'm not sure what to say."

"Dan it didn't..."

"You did it willingly?" Dan asked looking up cutting her off."

"Yes Dan I did, he didn't force himself on me if that's what you mean." Amy slid onto the ottoman behind her as she took a deep breath. She felt herself calming and looked at Dan confusingly unsure what he was thinking right now.

"No I...I guess I mean, did you do this because you thought it is what I wanted?"

"Dan I love you but I would never do that just because I thought that's what you wanted." Amy looked away.

"I know, I'm sorry. I guess that's what scaring me right now." Dan covered his face again sighing.

"Meaning?" Amy asked. She stared at Dan as he rubbed his face. He seemed calm but his voice told her he was either nervous or about to blow up.

"Sorry Amy, Dan said pulling his hands from his face. "I know I told you I had fantasized about it, I guess the reality of it is just sinking in."

"Dan I..."

"I feel like I pushed you to do this, but I know you wouldn't do it just for that reason. I'm not mad Amy...I'm afraid that I am going to lose you because of all this."

"Dan no," Amy knelt again in front of Dan wrapping her arms around him. "Dan I love you so much, you aren't losing me baby."

"Promise?"

"I promise Dan," Amy smiled as Dan looked up into her eyes, kissing him gently then more deeply as he pulled her onto his lap. Amy's arms wrapped around the back of his neck as she spread her legs over his.

"I'm not mad Amy," Dan said as she pulled back a bit. "I just need a few to wrap my head around this."

"Just tell me what you're thinking, I don't want this to come between us either Dan, but if we aren't honest with each other it will."

"I know, I will Amy." Dan half smiled as he hugged her, both staring at each other not knowing what to say next.

"How about we go eat that fantastic dinner I prepared, and then we can talk later if you want."

"Sounds good. I love you."

"Love you too baby."

Both made small talk as they ate, Amy could tell Dan was nervous, as was she, she hoped they could get past this. Prior to tonight she felt confident sleeping with Mike would only turn Dan on, she now wondered if he could actually handle it. Setting the dishes in the sink Amy grabbed two wine glasses and poured Dan and herself a glass before sitting back down across from him. She felt Dan was going to have trouble asking about Mike and her and she couldn't stand the thought of leaving this lingering any longer.

"I'm not really sure what you're thinking Dan," Amy said as she looked towards Dan. "If you don't want to talk tonight I'm okay with that, but if this goes on for days and days without us discussing it I'm going to go crazy." Amy stared at Dan taking a sip of wine trying to get her courage up.

"Amy I..."

"Can I just say something first, I need to tell you what I'm feeling, before I lose my nerve," Amy looked up taking a long drink from her glass.

"Okay," Dan said taking a deep breath.

"I want you to know and feel comfortable that I am being honest with you so you have to promise to tell me if anything I say is not perfectly clear or if you have some kind of doubt."

"I will, I promise."

"I don't want you to feel like this is something you pushed me into. I guess all the fantasy play did have me thinking about it more to be honest and also to be honest I did think that I had your okay to go through with it if I wanted. I had every intention of telling you about Mike and I when you got home tonight. I lost it earlier when we were talking because I thought you had a change of heart."

"Amy I told you..."

"Just let me finish okay."

"Okay," Dan smiled as he leaned back in his chair.

"When I went to Mike's Monday for the shoot I guess I thought in the back of my head something might happen, but to be honest I didn't think I could go through with it. I need you to know that I do like Mike, but I love you, Mike is nothing more to me than a human toy and to be honest if this is going to negatively affect our marriage I could care less if I ever see him again." Amy watched as Dan's eyebrows raised a bit as she talked, surprising herself at how calmly she had just got through that.

"Okay," Dan smiled seemingly unsure if he should say anything yet.

"I will tell you anything you want to know about Monday, I just want you to be honest with me also, about what you're feeling about all this."

"I will Amy, I just need some time to process this I guess. I won't let it drag on for days I promise, I'm just not sure I can talk about it right now." Dan smiled as he looked at Amy. "Honestly I'm not mad though okay, I just need some time."

"Okay, I can understand that."

"Thanks."

Amy still was worried he wasn't being honest with her as she loaded the dishwasher. Dan had retired to the living room and was watching TV seemingly calm about the whole thing. While she could understand him having trouble talking about it, she had hoped she would jump start the conversation when she opened up after dinner. After cleaning up she joined Dan and was feeling frustrated when after an hour and a half he hadn't said hardly a word to her. Standing up she kissed him on the top of his head and told him she was going to lie down. Hoping he would follow Amy curled into the sheets worried her marriage may be over when he didn't.

Dan's hand sliding over her stomach awoke her, Amy squinted towards him trying to wake up. "What time is it?" She asked turning to him a bit.

"Midnight," Dan said as he rested his head on his hand as he stared at her.

"You okay?"

"Yes, fine. Sorry about earlier, I just needed some time to get my thoughts in order."

"It's okay, I understand," Amy yawned trying to wake up.

"We can talk tomorrow night when I get home if you're tired."

"I'm okay, just need to wake up." Amy turned onto her side facing Dan.

"I would like to know what happened Monday. I guess what you were thinking and feeling, you don't have to be detailed about it if you are uncomfortable."

"Okay, I'll be honest with you."

"Thanks," Dan smiled brushing her hair from her face.

"I had talked to Mike over the phone about doing some nude photographs..." Amy went on to explain their phone conversation and what both had in mind. She took her time trying not to leave anything out as she told him about how the shoot went. Dan listened quietly as she recounted the day, only interrupting a few times mostly when she told him about Laura and her. She was relieved that he seemed calm and found herself getting turned on as she described the scenario with as much detail as possible. Dan slowly traced his fingers gently over her leg as she talked and Amy tried to concentrate as she spread them as they traced over her inner thigh.

"Holy shit," Amy watched Dan's mouth drop open as she described being in a sixty-nine with Laura and watching Mike slam his cock into her filling her with his cum. "God that's hot baby," Dan leaned into her kissing her deeply.

"Oh God!' Amy gasped out as Dan's fingers plunged into her wet pussy. "Dan stop, please."

"What's wrong?"

"Just let me finish," Amy got out as she pulled Dan's hand from between her legs.

"There's more, did you spend the night there?" Dan asked leaning back.

"No Dan." Amy tried to calm herself, wanting to everything out in the open.

"What then?" Dan asked smiling.

"I was afraid to drive home after, I still felt the effects of the wine, so Mike drove me back here." Amy took a deep breath, Dan had taken everything really well and she could tell he was more than turned on. The next part is what she feared would bother him though. "Dan... I slept with him again here... in our bed."

Amy hesitated then looked towards Dan, knowing this would truly tell her if he was really okay with her and Mike. His wide eyed look startling her she moaned out as his hand slid between her legs his other pulling her lips to his as they both kissed wildly. Digging her nails into the sheets, Amy screamed out in pleasure as Dan rolled on top of her sinking his cock deep inside her. Losing control quickly as Dan pinned her legs to her chest as he began fucking her with long hard strokes.

"God baby I'm cumming!" Amy screamed out as Dan fucked her, her hands clamping into the sheets as she heard Dan moan out, his cock slamming into her.

"God Amy that was so fucking hot," Dan gasped into her ear as he collapsed on top of her.

Amy smiled as she stared at the ceiling, her husband's cum leaking from her pussy. Sliding her hands onto his shoulders Amy spread her legs wide as she pushed Dan down. Moaning out with her husband as she felt him snake his tongue into her she rocked her pussy slowly into his tongue. Sliding her hands around the back of his head she pulled Dan into her as a devilish grin spread across her face.