Happy Anniversary in Vegas

Story Info
Wife meets old crush while in Vegas with husband.
3.2k words
3.79
112.4k
90

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,255 Followers

I've been writing for a while in a few genres, but this is my first-time sharing any stories related to erotica - to anyone. It's a new story (for me) inspired by a reoccurring dream. Hope you enjoy.

***

"Oh my god," exclaimed my wife pointing at the shorter man who just walked into the half-empty bar surrounded by two burly looking men like he was a movie star, "That's him! Marcus Deck."

My wife is a few years younger than my thirty-seven years and we've been married for ten years with two kids. Though she getting closer to forty, Alexandra had a body to rival most twenty-somethings. She played basketball in college and managed to keep in amazing shape two kids later. Alex is five-foot-ten with long lean toned legs, shapely hips, and 32B breasts that, despite a little sag, still were pin-up worthy. Her once long brown locks were cropped into a pixie cut, but only accented her perfect lips, sharp cheekbones and stunning brown eyes.

I'm a little taller at just over six feet and kept myself in decent shape, except the beer belly- love padding as my wife called it when we were frisky.

The problem was the friskiness was fading in our marriage with both of us working with two school-age kids now in activities. When we had sex, it was amazing as we both knew how to satisfy each other. Frequency was the only problem. As much as I tried to remind Alex she was still the hottest woman on the planet in my eyes, everyday stress killed the mood for her. That's why I decided to get my parents to watch the kids so we could go to Vegas for our tenth anniversary. City of Sin with no kids.

Day one, Alex still had jet lag and just wanted to hang around the pool for most of the day. She promised to be rested for our evening out and bedtime after. I was excited that she wore an amazing black backless slip dress for us to go out for supper and a show. After the show, which was supposed to be 'erotic,' but mostly just cringe-worthy, Alex suggest stopping at the bar in that casino for a few drinks and discuss how bad the show was. All I wanted to do was get her to our room and out of that dress, so of course I agreed.

"Marcus who?" I replied.

"Marcus Deck the Wreck! Come on. He played for the Fighting Irish? Tailback for two seasons until he blew out his knee? Set a record for most all-purpose yards in a quarter?"

I shrugged.

"Fuck, I always wanted to watch him play in person. Dad will freak out. Think he'll be weirded out if I asked for an autograph or selfie with him?"

"I think he'll want to hit on you," I replied.

"Fuck, if this was back in his playing days, my panties would already be on the floor and I'd be crawling on the table for him."

I made a face. Alex was almost to the drunk phase and never would joke like that sober - at least in front of me.

"Oh, come on. I know you had your college crushes too," Alex said touching my hand.

"Yes, but I won't discuss them with you. I love you too much."

She kissed my cheek. "Love you too. Be right back."

I watched my wife go up to this has-been from more than a decade ago and act like he was a boy-band star. Deck obviously liked the attention. He signed a napkin. One of his posse took my wife's phone and they posed for a picture. I didn't like how his hand was low on her bare back, but whatever. Then, he started whispering in her ear and she giggled and shook her head. He kept talking and she kept giggling. One of his men blocked my view. I tried shifting, but lost sight of them for a few minutes until all of them left and went to the dance floor at the back of the bar.

Part of me wanted to go drag her back, but I knew Alex hated jealousy and dumped the two men previous to me for that reason. After ten years, why couldn't I trust my wife to dance with an old college crush?

For the first song, it was clear there was some flirting on his end, but Alex kept her distance. For the second, they moved close and there was some grinding as Deck had his hand on her ass. At that moment, an influx of young adults were on the floor cheering as the hit of the month was played and I lost sight. I got up and walked toward the floor trying to spot them. It wasn't until the end of four songs later that I found them just off the dance area by the hall to the washrooms. Alex looked a little guilty and quickly downed the drink she was holding. I'm sure she knew I saw her grinding her ass against Deck.

"You must be the husband," said Deck grabbing my hand with both of his and shaking it hard, "Deck the Wreck. Or DJ Wreck as it is now."

"Thanks for the picture and dance," Alex said and she smiled sheeply and walked away.

"Man, you are lucky," said Deck. He lifted his one hand to his nose, sniffed deeply and sighed, "What a woman."

His two men burst on laughing.

I smelled the hand he shook, which unmistakably smelled like pussy. My wife's pussy.

In the cab back to the hotel, Alex tried to kiss me and I turned away.

"Hey, come on," she pouted.

"What were you drinking? You're drunk and your breath smells terrible."

"And horny. Really horny. Come on, this is why we're here."

I shook my head. "Not here."

The cab driver gave me a look that pretty much said, 'Are you crazy?'

As soon as we got to the room, Alex basically threw herself at me and I stopped her. I headed to the washroom and washed the evidence from my hand like making the smell disappear would make it never happened. Alex was sitting on the bed, still in her dress.

"What the fuck, Mike?" Alex shook her head in frustration. "What is your problem?"

"Let's sleep on it and discuss it when you're sober," I said and started changing into my sleeping boxers, which I brought but never intended on wearing.

"No, now," Alex insisted.

"I really don't want to talk about it now, but I shouldn't need to."

"Wreck? This is about him? Okay, things got a little crazy, but fuck this is Vegas. We were just having fun."

"Fun?" I closed my eyes and tried to count to ten to cool off. "Him finger fucking you in public is fun?"

Her face changed. "What the hell are you talking about? We danced and it got a little dirty. You go to that?"

"He rubbed his fingers on mine and made sure I knew."

Alex disappeared in the bathroom. She reappeared nude and threw on a t-shirt.

"Well?" I said as she turned off the light and climbed in the opposite side of the king bed. Our bed at home could almost fit in the space between us.

"Well, what," she said coldly, "I don't want to dignify that with an answer. Either you got a crazy imagination or something happened with him and someone else when I went to the washroom."

"Washroom?"

"Yeah, us girls go there sometime to pee. We danced I went to the bathroom and he was waiting there with a drink for me when I came out and you were there seconds later. Not that I should have to explain myself."

"Oh." I said.

"So are you apologizing?"

"Are you?"

"Fuck you," she snarled.

I thought I heard her get up in the early morning to text, but I could've been dreaming. Then again, she could be texting the kids and was telling the truth. Then again, a part of me kept returning to the fact that I knew what Alex smelled like. That definitely was her juice on his fingers.

The morning was awkward small talk carefully avoiding anything that could bring up the night before. I tried to kiss her good morning, but now she was the one not wanting intimacy from me.

"I think I'm going shopping this afternoon. Coming with me?" Alex said after checking her phone at brunch.

"No, you go. I might go use the gym and we can go out for dinner - or have it in our room."

She made a face that was unusual, it was hard to read. "Are you sure you don't want to?"

I sighed. "I think I just need a little alone time... process everything. Start fresh this evening."

She smiled. "I love you, you know."

"I love you too. Still are my pin-up queen."

She squeezed my hand and left the table, which I assumed was to go to the washroom. It was only twenty minutes later that I realized she meant going that moment to shop.

I went back to the room to change into my workout clothes. Part of me telling me to stop with the stupid jealousy. Part of me being certain of what I saw and smelled. It was almost to the point I was arguing out loud with myself when I received the text from an unknown number.

"WHATZ UP HUBBY. THIS IS DJ WRECK. ABOUT TO FUCK YA WIFES BRAINZ OUT. YA MAN ENUFF TO COME HERE AND TRY AND STOP ME? PARIS RM 4566."

It was only three blocks away and I ran the whole way. I'm sure I was getting some funny looks, but didn't care. I was out of breath when I reached the elevator and was shaking. What was I going to say to her? To him? What was I going to do?

The floor hardly had any rooms, it must be the huge high roller suites. I banged loudly on the door. One of Deck's goons opened the door and before I could open my mouth to say, "where..." a sharp punch to my gut winded me. The two men, while I was hunched over, managed to retrain my hands behind my back and gagged me.

The one who was easily seven feet tall and three hundred pounds laughed as I struggled.

"Ya ain't getting out of that. Best to just relax and enjoy the show or we'll knock your ass out if need be." He opened his suit jacket to reveal a handgun.

The two lifted me up like I was a child and carried me into the master bedroom with a huge heart shaped bed. They opened the walk-in closet door and carried me in. The slates in the closet doors were so it was almost impossible to see in, but at the right angle, you could see out.

It wasn't five minutes later, the main door opened and I heard a man and woman talking and laughing. Deck and Alex.

"Come on, babe, you got to see this," Deck said and I said him drag her by the hand into the bedroom. Alex was wearing daisy dukes and a white blouse when she let me at brunch. She had a skimpy bikini and sarong on that I'm positive she did not own - at least before brunch.

Alex looked around, still holding his hand and giggling. Being with someone as long as I have with Alex, you know them very well. It took seconds for me to realize Alex was stoned and maybe also half-drunk. We did some weed or X briefly while only dating but grew out of that phase pretty quickly.

"Fit for a queen. My queen," Deck said and kissed her hand. "I want to worship you."

"I-I-I don't know... not sure I can."

"You go and 69 in a bar while your hubby sits and waits, and then after at your hotel..."

Alex sat on the bed and smirked. "I've never done anything remotely like that ever - even with him."

Deck sat down beside her and pulled out one of her breasts and started playing with the hard nipple. "You loved it."

"I came so hard, but I think Mike saw you fingering me as we danced... He suspected something."

"Good... Let him know what happens not satisfying his woman." Deck took her nipple in his mouth as his hand moved between her legs.

"Just this one more time... he can never find out..." Alex held his head against her chest and parted her legs to give him easier access.

"Triple play, baby," said Deck removing his clothes as Alex removed hers, "One in the bar, one in the hot tub, and know I'll make you come in my bed."

For some stupid reason, I was relieved to see Deck's cock wasn't as long or thick as mine - which made logical sense considering I was at least seven inches taller. Other than that, his body was as toned and chiseled as any active athlete. Even in my prime, I didn't have abs or a chest like that.

As with the drugs, our sex became more conservative - especially after kids. I still went down on her as much as possible because her pleasure meant as much to me as my own. However, it had to be eight years since Alex gave me head and about three since I gave up and stopped asking.

My wife grabbed Deck's cock and devoured it like she was in a hotdog-eating contest. He held her by the back of her head and stared right at where I was unable to do anything. He fucked her face right to the balls. Alex gagged a bit, but then licked along his shaft and then shaved balls before taking him fully in her mouth again working his balls as she bobbed up and down on him. With her free hand, she fingered herself.

"I bet your bitch husband eats you for hours because his dick can't last long enough to make you scream," said Deck pulling her head off him. The way Alex stared up at him with wild eyes was unbearable to watch - worse than watching her giving head. "He gives you all the tongue you want. So, dick or tongue?"

"Dick," said Alex with the same wild look as she leaned back on the bed.

"Dick or tongue, bitch?"

"Dick!" Alex held her legs spread at the knees lengthwise to my view. "Pound my cunt with that dick! Fuck me, please."

Deck slid on his knees to her and she reached and guided him into her with no condom. He grabbed her by either leg just above the ankle and jackrabbit thrusted into her. Her breasts bounced as there was the loud slap of flesh.

"Yes... oh...yes...fuck me... so hard... fucking me so good," Alex moaned.

"My pussy, my pussy," grunted Deck, "Say it."

"Your pussy... yes," whimpered Alex as he kept pounding, "All yours just don't stop."

He did stop, which I expected at the pace he was going. However, he motioned her to flip on her side and spooned her from behind holding her leg up. I got a view of his cock sliding in her bare pussy and the look of ecstasy on her face.

"Doggy, please... I'm close..." said Alex getting on her hands and knees facing the closet. Deck was right behind her grabbed her by the ass and thrusted as hard as he could.

"Who fucks you this good, baby," grunted Deck.

"No one..." moaned Alex with her eyes closed in pure bliss.

"Next time that hubby bitch eats you out, who you going think about?"

"Your cock... fucking my tight pussy...making me come so hard... so hard..." Her words turned into squeals as I recognized the shudders of my wife orgasming.

At that moment, I had tears in my eyes. My heart was broken.

Deck pulled out and shoved his cock in her eager mouth. "Swallow me. I want that hubby bitch to taste me each time you kiss him. Smelling you on me wasn't enough."

Alex stopped and removed his cock from her mouth just as he came. It went all over her face and in her eyes. She had a look of disgust and tried to wipe it away from her eyes and nose. "Wait, Mike wasn't making up shit. You made him smell me off your fingers on purpose?"

Deck laughed. "Made sure he knew he was a hubby bitch."

"This was stupid and it's done. I can't believe you. If he ever figures out something really happened..."

"Surprise!" said Deck.

One of the goons released the gag on my mouth as the door was open. Me restrained, crying, on my knees facing my naked wife with a cum stained face.

Alex slapped Deck hard in the face, but he laughed. The goons released my hands as Alex came up and hugged me hard. I faced away and felt his semen get on my check from her chin. "I'm so fucking sorry. I fucked up. One time, you got to believe me."

Deck held up his hand. "Technically four times. In case you missed the recap: finger fucked her while dancing, she sucked me off while hand-standing in the hall and I got a little taste, and nice gentle early morning reverse cowgirl fuck in the hot tub while you's sleeping. That's when Leroy got your cell number from her phone. And you've watched four."

Alex said in a quivering voice, "You asshole, you'll..."

"Did I force you? Shit, you grabbed my dick while dancing before I grabbed you. Sorry Mike, she acted like a woman who's done this before. And you must be gullible as shit or desperate if you didn't kick her ass to the curb after our handshake. Or did you taste me when she kissed you good night?"

"Fuck you, you'll fucking pay," screamed Alex.

The other three men laughed. Deck said, "Here's how I see it. You can be a hubby bitch, forgive her and take her back and try to block out what you've seen. You can press charges for forcible confinement - might stick, but I have shit ass better lawyers that can make anything go away."

I kept looking away and wishing Alex was not touching me. "I can't forgive."

"He's lying," sobbed Alex, "It was just one time and it will never happen again. It was sex, that's all. He wasn't even good. You're who I want... Look at me, dammit."

"There's probably kids and that sucks, but here's what I'll do," said Deck, "You man up Mike, I'll cover your lawyer fees and you have three witnesses to blatant adultery. Also pictures from the hot tub on her phone. Can't see her face, but sure you'll recognize her ass."

"Mike..." Alex held my face to look at her. I saw his cum still dripping and remembered that wild eye look.

"Listen, one day you'll thank me. She's hot and came on to me, so sorry, I'm taking that. But, if I was you, I'd want to know about it so I made sure."

"You both wrecked my life. My children's lives. Everything is ruined. Happy fucking tenth anniversary." While I was not looking into Alex's eyes, I was staring at the gun in Leroy's jacket. He was so distracted that I was able to quickly grab it before he could react, aim and then fired.

The End.

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,255 Followers