Happy Anniversry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The owner started laughing. He let him know that they had plenty of spots that they had attached various posts and sitting areas to use a slave on their hike. He said in fact, in one spot there is a hitching post like they would hitch horses. He said the one thing he would suggest is to put on tennis shoes since you will be walking through the woods. The owner also let them know that the path was basically one big circle. Dan and Michelle thanked them both for a lovely breakfast and taking the time to talk to them.

Dan and Michelle walked back to their room. He picked up his back pack. He put a few toys into the bag along with some water. He grabbed a pair of her shorts, a shirt, a blanket, his phone and some wet wipes. He told her to take off all clothing. He put on her play collar attaching the leash. He led her outside and started down the path.

"Go find a nice switch for me slave." Dan said

Michelle began walking into the wood. She found two switches. She brought them back, knelt down and presented them to her Master. Dan smiled and told her she was a good girl. They continued to walk. As they walked the path, he would strike her with the switch. She yelped with each hit of the switch. He saw the hitching post that the owners were referring to. He put her into various positions as he not only took pictures, but hit her with the switch. He told her to spread her legs. He attached a set of clamps at the top of her pussy lips and another set towards the bottom of her lips. Once attached, he told her to hold onto the post leaning to her right as he picked up her leg. She was whimpering because her pussy lips were being stretched.

"Hold onto the post as you lean forward slave." Dan told her

Michelle hugged the post. She did not know which toys he packed. He took out his new flogger and began hitting her ass and pussy. She gasped with each strike. After a short time, he helped her to stand up. They continued down the path. They came upon another area. This area had two different types of furniture. The first was simply a sturdy box type frame with eye hooks attached to the frame. The other was a spanking bench with a table for either lying on or whatever else positions you could come up with. In between the two pieces of equipment was a large plastic storage box. He opened the box and there was rope, restraints, blindfolds and various floggers. He took out the restraints, attached them to his slave's wrist and ankles. He tied her to the box frame. Dan flogged her ass till it was nice and red then moved onto her tits. He pulled, twisted then took his new flogger and beat her breast till they were bright red. He pulled her nipples as she moaned in excitement. He untied her told her to get onto the spanking bench. He took the switch to each ass cheek leaving nice marks resembling a straight line of the branch. Her ass was looking so nicely decorated. He walked to her side, told her to open her mouth. He forced fucked her mouth. He could hear her gaging.

"Get onto the table with your ass hanging over the side where the bench is." Dan told her to.

Michelle did as directed. He rammed his dick into her pussy. He fucked it for a bit then slammed it into her ass. She loved it when he forced his dick inside her ass. He continues to go in and out of her ass. He finally came. He walked over to her mouth. Without being told what to do she immediately cleaned his dick of all cum. He took off the clamps as she cried from the pain. He guided her off the equipment as they continued their walk.

As Dan and Michelle approached the house they ran into the owners. They asked if they had a nice walked as they smirked and laughed. He said oh yes, and I have a feeling by the end of this trip, someone will be thinking twice about her anniversary gift to me. All three laughed. Michelle simply smiled. Dan asked about the dungeon. Both Master Ben and Mistress Barb showed us the dungeon.

Dan thanked them just as they were ready to walk away, he asked if they would like to stay and watch his slave being used. They said yes thank you. He started by flogging her on the spanking bench. He showed Ben and Barb the new flogger, zipper and breast toy that his slave had given him as a gift. He detached the wooden rings from one another. He took one of the rings and put the ring inside her pussy lips stretching them but then attaching the clothes pins. Dan turned around and walked over to sit on the couch to talk to the owners. Michelle was not sure what was going to happen next but kneeled there patiently. Even though it was only a few minutes, it seemed like eternity to her. He asked the owners if they wish to try out his new flogger. They both graciously said yes. They took turns flogging her ass. It was such a nice deep red when then took a time out.

Dan walked over to Michelle. He ran his fingers along the wall of her pussy lips and her clit. She moaned in excitement. Her clit was so hard. He looked at the Mistress of the house. He explained the he and his slave at one time discussed her going down on a woman. He thought that this would be the perfect time for her to do it. The Mistress smiles and agrees. He explained that he is not sure how well his slave will be at giving her oral sex, but wants to watch her do it. She comes over, lays on the table and Michelle is told that she it is now time to eat a woman's pussy. She looks scared at the idea but knows she must do as Master has instructed. She has masturbated enough to know what turns her on so she simply will apply that to this woman. She begins licking her clit then sucking it. She penetrates her finger into her pussy. Mistress begins moaning in excitement. She looks at her husband and Dan. For someone who never went down on a woman, she surely knows what to do and does it very well. Minutes go by and the Mistress begins to start yelling out as she is cumming into the slave's mouth. Both men are very horny and their dicks are bulging inside their pants. Mistress gets up and walks over to her husband. She takes his dick out of his pants and straddles him. She fucks him till he cums inside her. Dan walks over to Michelle, spreads her legs and simply thrust his dick into her pussy. He grabs her hips and fucks her till he cums. They three of them sit down on the couch to regain their strength. Dan tells Michelle to come sit at his feet. He puts a blanket around her and cuddles her. They sit there at talk for a while. He tells Ben and Barb about the tattoo drawing that Michelle had done along with the gift certificate for the tattoo parlor. He said he was not sure if he wanted it on her ass or shoulder. Both Ben and Barb liked the idea of the back of her shoulder blade. It could be concealed with clothing but yet exposed if she was nude or had a strapless top. Dan liked that idea. He looked at Michelle, well it is settled, and the tattoo will go on your back shoulder blade.

Throughout the rest of the day, they relaxed, played and ate. In the morning, they took their showers and went down to eat breakfast. Ben and Barb were sitting at the dining room table. Dan and Michelle politely asked if they could sit with them. They thanked them for their hospitality and would love to come back again. Ben and Barb thanked Dan for allowing them to use his slave. Barb especially smiled at Michelle and said thank you for a wonderful eating. She was embarrassed and simply stated, thank you ma'am.

On the way home, Dan decided to stop to see if the tattoo parlor was open. He got lucky as it was still open for another two hours. He took Michelle and the drawing inside. He spoke to one of the artist. He agreed to do the tattoo. He told Michelle that she was to get nude. The artist said she did not need to. He looked at the artist and said, this is my slave, unless you are uncomfortable, I wish for her to be nude as you do this. The artist nodded and started getting his equipment together. He walked out of the room. Dan stepped out of the room so when the artist came back he could explain what he was doing. He explained that he wanted to give her some humility. The artist smiled as he knew exactly what he was doing. The artist told Dan that he did the same thing to his slave when one of his friends did her tattoo.

The tattoo was finished and it looked great. Dan took a picture of it. He thanked the artist and tipped him. On the way home, Michelle asked her Master if he enjoyed his anniversary surprised. He said most definitely. When they arrived home, he had a surprise for her. One of his friend put flowers on the kitchen table and in the bedroom. Dan also asked if his friend would decorate the bathroom with candles. Along with the flowers on the kitchen table were two small boxes. When they walked in, Michelle gasped and through her arms around her Master. She was so surprised with the flowers. He looked at her and said that is not all. He guided her to the bedroom to see the flowers next to the bed then to the bathroom which was decorated with candles. She began crying in joy. Dan began the water for a bubble bath but also told her to not get her tattoo wet. She crawled into the tub and relaxed. When she got out, he had a nice sexy nighty on the bed. She put it on then walked out to the living room. She sat down at his feet. He surprised her having a glass of coke waiting for her. He told her to turn towards him. He handed her the first box. She opened it. It was a new collar. I gold necklace with a heart charm hanging on the chain. It was engraved, "You are not only my wife & slave but my love." She cried and kneeled up to hug and kiss her Master. He handed her the next box. He stated that this was for both of them. She opened the small box. Inside was a ring that said slave and one that said Master. He had the inside of the ring engraved with their wedding & collaring date. As well as the words, "I love you." Michelle was not only surprised by the gifts but loved them. She thanked her Master.

Dan stood up, took her hand and leads her into the bedroom.

"There is no playing tonight. Instead there will be love making and cuddling."

Michelle looks up at him. "Thank you Master. I love you and so in love with you more each day. I have loved serving you the past five years. Hopefully many more years to come." Dan leaned over and kissed his slave.

12