Happy BDSM Valentine's Day

Story Info
Master and slave meet on Valentine's Day.
1.9k words
4.04
27.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

This is a sequel to Her Master Takes Her, but it can be read as a stand-alone as well. Refer to the first story for full details regarding the flashbacks mentioned in this story.

Ginger had just gotten home from college. It was Monday, February 14, Valentine's Day, and she anticipated spending it with her family, as usual. But then the phone rang.

Ginger was the closest to the phone, so she picked it up. "Hello?"

The voice she longed to hear spoke from the other end of the connection. "Pack an overnight bag. I'm at the airport and will pick you up in an hour."

"Master!" Ginger said happily. "You're in Buffalo?"

"Yes, my emmy, I am. Now follow my orders. See you soon." In short order, Ginger was holding a disconnected phone.

She moved into her bedroom. As she packed underwear, toiletries and a change of clothes, her mind went back to her last meeting with the man she lovingly called Master. His real name was Robert, and he had come for her the previous spring. He had taken her virginity, and he had taken her heart. And now, he was back.

An hour later, a Ford Focus pulled into Ginger's driveway. A large man emerged and waved at Ginger, sitting on her steps. Her parents were not home at the moment, but Ginger had left a note explaining that she would be out all evening. She had learned that lesson the hard way the year before, when Robert and she had been detained at the United States-Canada border because her parents thought she had been kidnapped.

Robert was almost twice as old as Ginger, but it mattered not to the young 25-year-old. She loved him with all her heart, and she knew she would be with Robert again soon, although not tonight.

They packed Ginger's wheelchair in the trunk, and Robert helped his slave into his rental car. Then they drove off. A few miles down the road, Robert pulled into a nice motel. He was already registered there. He put Ginger in her wheelchair and rolled her to his room. Ginger could get around without the chair, but it made moving around with Robert easier when she rode instead of using her crutches.

When they entered his room, Ginger's eyes widened in surprise. A full prime rib dinner was sitting on the small table in the room, and the room was adorned with three dozen long-stem roses. The smell of the prime rib mingled perfectly with the aroma of the flowers. Ginger knew that Robert had planned this night for a long time.

They sat and ate first. The prime rib melted in their mouths, it was so succulent. The potatoes were soft, the carrots covered with butter and almonds, and and the wine complimented the meal perfectly. As they ate, they talked and caught up with each other's lives.

The couple lived 2,000 miles apart, and though they talked often, a lot had happened since they had last met. The wheelchair was a reminder of those changes. Robert was also changed. He sported a full beard, very gray in color. His brown hair also showed more grey in it, showing the aging he was undergoing.

After dinner, Robert shifted to his Master form. "Emmy," he said, indicating the change (he had called her Ginger all through dinner), "Strip for me."

The young girl gladly complies. In short order her blouse, bra, shoes, pants and panties were in a tidy heap on the floor. Robert's eyes were examining her body for changes since he had last seen it. In addition to the obvious change that he had known about, he saw nothing out of place. Ginger's 48DD breasts hung from her chest, her ass perfectly round and large, her pussy covered with a matte of light brown hair.

"It is time for dessert, my pet," he said. "You get your dessert first."

"And what is my dessert, Master?" Ginger said.

Robert scooted out his chair, revealing that he had slid his pants and shorts off his ass. His 7-inch cock stood at semi-attention. Robert smiled and said "Your dessert is my cum. Take your dessert, pet."

Ginger dropped to her knees before him. She took his cock in her mouth and slowly started sucking on it, drawing it to life. She worked on him slowly, and was rewarded with the feeling of her Master's cock growing in her mouth. Her hands cupped his balls as she sucked.

She remembered the first time she had sucked his cock. She had been a bit tentative at first, but found the taste of his semen the best taste she had ever had. A year later, it was still her favorite taste. Her mouth worked faster on his cock. Her teeth scraped around his mushroomed cock head. Her fingers scraped the underside of his balls, then tugged both on them hard.

Robert was also remembering Ginger's blow jobs. In his mind, she was the best, bar none. She did automatically what he had to guide others to do. The couple were in complete union while she worked on his cock.

Quickly he became aware that he needed to cum. He urgently whispered, "Your dessert is ready, my pet." Ginger moaned in happiness and sucked in deep on Robert's rod as it shot its first load of semen down her throat. She continued sucking as four, then a fifth, spurt slammed into the back of her throat. Ginger moaned in happiness as she pulled every drop of semen from him.

Then he told Ginger to go lie on the bed. The bed was festooned with rose pedals, and Ginger loved the feel of them against her naked body as she lay atop them on the bed. Robert came over, whispered, "My dessert now," and started sucking on Ginger's left nipple.

During their first encounter, Robert had discovered that the most sensitive part of Ginger's body was her breasts. He started there now, licking and sucking in titflesh while remaining away from the nipples and areola, which was growing darker by the second. Ginger's moans were growing exponentially, and she could feel the wetness building in her body.

Robert moved breast to breast, giving his mouth to each of them. He moved closer and closer to the areolas, and Ginger felt her needs at their zenith. "Master," she whimpered, "I need to cum."

"Not yet," he ordered. He continued his sucking, building Ginger's desires beyond what she thought possible.

Just before grabbing her nipples with his teeth and fingers, Robert said, "Now you may cum." He then bit down on the left nipple and pinched the right. Together mouth and fingers pulled the erect nubs, and Ginger went over the top. She came, screaming and moaning Robert's name as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her. Still he worked on her breasts and nipples, pulling, sucking, licking, and Ginger's first orgasm was joined by a second minutes later.

They had found that Ginger was multi-orgasmic their first time, as well, and it became the cornerstone of an eight-hour sex marathon the two had his final night with her. Now she had already cum twice, and they were just starting.

Robert then reached over and grabbed a long-stemmed rose. He turned the rose upside-down and brushed the petals over Ginger's body, one already aroused by her two orgasms. She gasped at the feel, then succumbed to the pleasure.

But Robert had more than pleasure on his mind. With remarkable swiftness, Robert turned the rose around when he got to Ginger's abdomen. A sharp thorn buried into her flesh, and Ginger sucked her breath in when she felt the sharp pain invade her body.

"OW!" she cried out."

"Quiet, slave," Robert ordered. Accept the punishment being given in silence, unless you wish to thank me for the pain."

Ginger fought to obey Robert's order. The thorn jabbed again and again into her body, from her lower thighs to her upper breasts. A few times, Robert pushed down hard, drawing blood from his slave.

Each time blood was drawn, Ginger knew it, and said, "Thank you for this pain, my loving Master." When he was finished, Robert then started licking all over Ginger's body, taking especial care to lick the blood wounds. He knew he was safe from infection, because Ginger, by his order, had annual HIV testing. Her last test had been a month before, and she was clean.

At long last Robert spread Ginger's legs and finally started licking her pussy. Just before he did so, he told Ginger that she could cum freely now. She came twice on her Master's tongue, drenching his beard with her cum juices.

when Robert thought she was as wet as she could get, he climbed atop her, spread her legs wide, and slowly slid his cock into her body. Ginger inhaled again, this time in joy. The moment she had been dreaming about had finally come. Her lover, her beloved Robert, her Master, was back inside her body, and she knew it was the perfect coupling.

Slowly Robert stroked his cock in her wetness. At the same time, he had returned to stroking Ginger's breasts with the rose petals. Wonderful sensation topped wonderful sensation. Each movement of Robert's body was met by Ginger's. The rose caressing her sensitive breasts. His chest hairs dragging on her nipples. his breath, panting down on her face as he fucked her. Their legs intertwined, the feeling of bare flesh on bare flesh.

Ginger could not hold back. she came, flooding robert's cock. Still he stroked inside her. Still he teased with the rose. Then he lowered his mouth and bit her lower lip, driving her over the edge again.

Not even Robert could hold back his own orgasm indefinitely. With a mighty push into her body, Robert came. Ginger sensed his need and came with him. Both Master and slave came together, his semen and her cum mingling in her pussy.

When he was finally spent, he pulled out. They collapsed into each other's arms. As they kissed and held each other, Robert said, "Happy Valentine's Day, my beloved."

They spent the night making love. Robert had brought a wonderful Valentine's present for Ginger, a dildo with a heart shape at its head. He had also bought her another butt plug, which Robert shoved ito the girl rapidly. Ginger gasped at the size, but it helped her achieve even more intense orgasms.

As dawn broke, the couple was entwined again, as robert had finally achieved another hard-on. This time Ginger was on her hands and knees, and as Robert stroked inside her, he would either strike her back with a flogger in his left hand or spank her ass with a ping pong paddle in his right hand. Ginger's nipples were clamped together, and she was realizing that the clamps added to her pleasure. So did the swats.

She came, and came, and came. Her body seemed to be a geyser, spurting wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure all over her and also his cock. The pleasure never seemed to end. but end it eventually did. Robert pulled his cock out and came on her back, the coolness of his semen calming the redness from his paddling.

Afterwards, Robert rubbed his semen into her skin, and Ginger, finally exhausted after a night of sexual pleasure, had only one thing to say. She turned her head and said, "I love you, Master. You have given me the best Valentine's Day gift ever."

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers