Happy Birthday 2nd Party

Story Info
A second party with Rachel and Daniel and friends.
9.3k words
4.36
60.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebf
rebf
16 Followers

Two weeks after the first party, all five men found themselves standing on Rachel's doorstep. By tacit agreement, the party was to be where it had been held the first time, since that location had worked out so well. This time Brian knocked on the door while Dan, Matt, Jeff, and Jon stood laughing behind him.

"Come in," called a husky female voice.

"Party time, boys," grinned Brian, as he opened the door and stepped inside.

The men came into the entryway and stopped at the entrance to the dining room to appreciate the sight before them. The room was set up to resemble an olden-day saloon. The carpet had been rolled away so two round tables and big wooden chairs rested on the bare wood floor. The tables were pushed together so everyone would have a chair facing the bar that had been placed in front of where the stage had been. An upright grand piano was placed diagonally to the bar, keys facing the room. As before, though, what really drew the men's attention were the outfits of their servers for the evening.

"Hell, yeah," said Daniel quietly under his breath as Jeff elbowed him, grinning.

Rachel was standing behind the bar, visible from the waist up, wearing a black corset, tightly laced up the front with a pink ribbon. The corset had pushed her breasts up and together, exposing her dark areoles almost to the nipple. Her hair was done up in raven curls, a few of which were hanging down over her shoulder to lie against the creamy flesh of her breast. Her corset matched Linda's, who was also wearing a choker, a pink quartz stone hanging between her breasts from a black satin ribbon. Linda lounged against the side of the piano, her hands behind her, thrusting her breasts up over the top of her corset. She had one leg bent, the ankle-length black boot propped against the piano.

"Those tights are so fucking hot!" Jeff whispered excitedly to Matt, checking out the black fishnet tights both Linda and Mary were wearing, held on by black lacy garters with a pink bow.

The lacy elastic of their little lacy black bloomer shorts stopped just above the garter on their legs and at their waist just below the corset, leaving inches of creamy flesh exposed at either end. As Linda swung her bent knee a little, the men could see glimpses of pink flesh and black curls showing through a slit in the crotch of her shorts. Mary was standing next to one of the tables, slowly shuffling a deck of cards. Her corset was different in its design, with hook and eye clasps, the top four of which were undone, causing her breasts to almost spill out of her top each time she shuffled the deck.

"Stick ‘em up, boys," drawled a slow voice behind the awe-struck men.

They turned to see Sadie and Katie standing behind them, pointing fake pistols at their backs.

"Holy shit," breathed Jon as the girls sheathed their guns and walked past the men into the room.

The sisters wore matching outfits, with gun belts slung low on their hips over a red-checkered thong. They wore a red cowboy hat over their shoulder-length straight blonde hair and red cowboy boots to match the thong. Little suede vests completed their outfits, ending just below their breasts with fringe extending down to their navels. The vests were held on with one string tied in the middle, allowing the inner curve of their pert breasts to be seen between the sides. Each side of the vests had "Sheriff" embroidered in gold thread. Underneath each "Sheriff", there was a sheriff's star cut out of the fabric, showcasing a hard pink nipple through each star.

"Heard you were from cowboy territory, Tex," drawled Sadie as she slid her arm around Katie's waist, "so we decided to give you a little taste of your home state."

"I think this is a definite improvement," Brian admired as he and the men stepped into the room, each man going towards his server for the night.

"Can I get you something to drink?" asked Rachel, leaning her elbows on the bar, pressing her breasts even higher as Daniel stepped up to the bar.

"I do have a powerful thirst," quipped Daniel, looking down at her exposed cleavage, "but I don't think alcohol's going to do the trick."

Jeff moved across the room, keeping his eyes on Linda, looking her up and down as she leaned back against the piano. Stopping in front of her, Jeff slid one jean-clad thigh in-between her legs, parting them as he leaned into her. Linda shivered as she felt the rough material slide against her pussy lips, exposed by the slit in her shorts.

"I like your choker," Jeff whispered in Linda's ear, licking the outside rim of it, sending little shivers down Linda's spine while trailing his fingers around the edge of her choker and down the quartz stone between her breasts.

"Thanks," Linda whispered back, feeling her juices begin to flow as Jeff moved his knee a little higher, rubbing it back and forth.

"Care for a game of cards?" inquired Mary as Matt approached.

"Strip poker?" grinned Matt, sliding his arms around her, trapping her arms between their two bodies, pushing her breasts together and causing the right one to slip out of the corset.

"Maybe later, after dinner and the show," suggested Mary, purposefully pushing away on his chest and squirming in his arms, allowing the other breast to slip out as well.

"I like the preview you're giving me," admired Matt, bending his head to take a hard nipple into his mouth.

"D'you mean to tell me," Katie asked Brian as he and Jon closed in on her and Sadie, "that they don't dress like this in Texas all the time?"

"No," answered Brian, his fingers flitting over Sadie's abdomen as he played with the fringe on her vest, "only on very special occasions."

"Doesn't your birthday count as a special occasion?" Sadie wanted to know, releasing her sister's waist to loop her arms around Brian's neck, causing the vest to ride up, exposing the under curve of her breasts.

"I'd say it's real special," answered John, his left hand already cupping Katie's ass while his right thumb gently massaged her exposed nipple.

"Mmmmm," moaned Katie as John rubbed the pad of his thumb over her nipple, laying her head on his shoulder. "That feels so good."

John ran his finger underneath the strap of Katie's thong, sliding down over her butt cheeks, between her legs, and, testing her wetness, slid his finger deep inside of her.

"How about when I do that?" he asked, grinning, as Katie dug her nails into his shoulders while he slid his finger in and out of her.

"Even better," gasped Katie, quivering as John quickly stroked her pussy.

"Okay, everyone, time to get this party really started!" called Rachel as she sat on the bar and swung her legs over to sit facing the room.

Dan grabbed her around the waist and swung her down from the bar.

"Gentlemen, could I please have you take seats at the tables? We'll be bringing your food in and the show will start shortly."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The women led the men to their seats, reluctantly leaving them with little kisses and touches as they followed Rachel through the saloon-style swinging doors that led to the kitchen, hurriedly straightening their clothing. Moments later they returned, carrying wooden trays. On each tray was a plate with four shish kabobs consisting of beef, onions, cherry tomatoes, and red and green peppers, garlic mashed potatoes with melted butter, and French cut green beans. There was a selection of dipping sauces and gravy, and as each woman served her man, she offered him a selection of beer choices served in frosted mugs.

"Oooh!" squealed Katie when Jon slid his frosted mug across her bare ass as she leaned over the table putting down his tray.

"Hey, that's a good idea," grinned Brian, grabbing Sadie around the waist and hauling her into his lap. He grabbed his mug, trying to make it touch Sadie's prominent nipples as she squirmed on his lap, avoiding the mug.

"Tickle her!" suggested Katie, laughing at her sister's struggles against Brian and his mug.

Brian immediately began tickling Sadie with one hand while still trying to touch her with the mug in his other.

"Katie! I'm going to kill you!" gasped Sadie, giggling when she felt his cock grow beneath her as she squirmed harder and harder in Brian's lap, trying to avoid both his hands.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I bet you couldn't sit still while I ran this mug over your body," Jeff teased Linda as she handed him his frozen mug.

Linda smirked. "Bet I could."

"Come here then and let's find out," Jeff suggested, pulling Linda towards him. Turning her around, he sat her on his lap, her back against his chest, pushing her legs to spread apart on either side of his legs. The elastic on the legs of her shorts caused them to ride up to her crotch, leaving most of her thighs bare above her garters.

"This isn't fair; how come you get to chose how I sit?" Linda complained, already moving against him as she felt him begin to stir inside his pants.

"Because I'm the one that dared you, so I get to make up the rules," explained Jeff, wrapping her hands around the arms of the chair. "You can't let go of the arms and your legs have to stay spread, no matter where I put the glass, okay? If you let go or close your legs, you lose."

"What do I lose?" asked Linda, already getting wet, thinking about submitting to what he wanted to do to her.

"I'll decide that if I win," Jeff told her. "Ready?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Would you like me to feed you?" Mary asked Matt, standing between his legs, leaning back against the table. She picked up a shish kabob and slid a piece of meat off the end. Leaning over Matt, her breasts once again almost escaping from the corset top, she popped the bite into his mouth. Matt caught her hand before she could move away. He chewed and swallowed, then brought her hand to his lips.

"Mmmm," Mary moaned low in her throat as Matt slowly licked each finger, bringing them into his mouth one at a time and sucking on each one, giving little tugs and scraping gently with his teeth.

"God, I feel that deep inside me," gasped Mary, gripping the edge of the table with her free hand, struggling to stand as she felt each lick of his tongue on her finger as if he had licked the inside of her pussy lips instead.

"Every time you suck on my finger it feels like you're sucking on my nipples," she moaned.

"I can change that," said Matt, gently pulling her toward him until her breasts were almost touching his face. Still sucking on her middle finger, Matt undid the clasps, letting the corset fall to the floor, leaving Mary topless.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," sighed Mary when Matt ran her wet finger, just removed from his mouth, around and around her own nipple. She braced herself by putting her hands on Matt's shoulders as he gently pulled her towards him, his hands on her waist and lower back, until her nipple was at his lips.

"Yes!" gasped Mary, "oh, please, yes!" when his tongue snaked out and licked her nipples, first one, then the other, going back and forth between the two, pulling with his lips, gently biting with his teeth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I've missed you, Sis," Dan told his step-sister, Rachel, as she served him, grabbing her around the waist and spinning her around to face him. Moving his hands down to grasp her ass, he kissed her deeply, their tongues tangling while Rachel arched herself against him, standing on tip toes to better feel his erection pushing against her.

"Mmmm, me too," Rachel answered him, grabbing one of his hands and putting it on her corset-covered breast. "I can't wait for you to touch me again. Ever since last time, all I could think about was how amazing it was to fuck you and how I couldn't wait to do it again."

"You won't have to wait much longer, baby," Dan promised, emphasizing his words by pressing hard against her.

"Just hold on a little longer," Rachel murmured against his lips before reluctantly pulling away. "I've got to go make sure the show is going to start off smoothly. I'll be back ASAP."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Agh! Brian!" Sadie screeched, as beer sloshed over the side of the mug all over her front, causing her nipples to contract and become hardened little points.

Brian set the mug down on the table.

"It's okay, I like it better this way," he told her as he began to lick the beer from her body. Sadie stretched her body out over the arm holding her up so he could reach her waist where the beer had dripped. Brian licked along her gun belt, tasting the beer on her skin and feeling her slight goose bumps beneath his tongue. He tickled her belly button and moved the fringe from her vest out of his way as he began to work his way up her rib cage. Sadie's breaths started to come in gasps as Brian licked up the center of her body and the curves of her breasts, uncovered by the gap in between the sides of the vest.

"Mmm, don't stop, Brian please," moaned Sadie as he trailed his tongue along her collar bone and around her neck.

"Oops, almost missed a stop," he murmured against her skin, moving his mouth to her tight nipple, poking through the Sheriff's star in her vest.

"Yes, yes, please!" gasped Sadie when he flicked her nipple with his tongue, finally closing his lips around it and gently sucking, rolling it with his lips and tongue.

"I'm jealous," whispered Jon in Katie's ear, as they sat watching Brian and Sadie. "I think his beer tastes better than mine does."

Jon and Brian having sat next to each other, Katie and Jon had a perfect view of Brian's exploration of Sadie's beer-christened body. Katie lay draped over Jon's lap, opposite to Sadie, watching while Brian moved to Sadie's other nipple, cleansing it of every drip of beer with his tongue.

"You're welcome to try it his way," Katie offered Jon, moving against his hand which was between her legs, his fingers gently sliding up and down against her thong-covered pussy, feeling the material get wetter as she felt his hand and watched her sister.


"I'm counting on it for later," Jon assured her, working his finger into her slightly, still separated from her flesh by her thong.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jeff brought the mug up to her cheek and ran it across her lips. Linda's tongue darted out and licked the mug, leaving a small trail of unfrozen glass.

"Cold," she shivered, licking her cold lips while Jeff slowly slid the mug down her neck and across her shoulders.

"You can't move, remember," he told her, untying the ribbon holding her corset closed with one hand as he ran the base of the mug over the tops of her breasts. Sliding his finger beneath the ribbon, he pulled down, making the ribbon slide out of its holes, letting the corset gape open and expose Linda's breasts, nipples already standing at attention as the goose bumps rose on her skin.

"I remember," Linda choked out when Jeff slowly circled the mug around her left nipple, then rolled it between her breasts, and circled it again around her right nipple. Her nipples began to go numb as Jeff continued to put the ice cold mug on them, switching from nipple to nipple, pushing against one, and rolling the mug against another. Just as Linda couldn't stand it anymore, Jeff moved the mug lower, trailing it along her abdomen, near the top of her shorts.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" asked John, his fingers finding the slit in the crotch of Linda's bloomers. He spread the material wide, on either side of Linda's pussy lips.

"Spread wider for me," he whispered in her ear, running the mug along the inside of first one thigh, then the other, spreading her legs wider across his lap while he spread the material as wide open as it would go. Her pussy lips began to gape open as her thighs spread farther apart and Jeff could see how wet she was by the moisture glinting off her black curls.

"Oh god, that's going to be cold," quivered Linda, bracing herself as Jeff began to move the mug toward her open and exposed pussy.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" cried Rachel, standing before the bar in front of the stage, "May I have your attention please! I would like to present to you the High-Steppers Dance Troupe!"

Everyone able to clapped, as eight women came onstage. Each woman was wearing white calf-length cowboy boots which showcased eight very long pairs of legs exposed almost to crotch-level. Their skirts were red-and-white checked and stood out due to the number of starched white petticoats underneath. When the women curtsied to the audience, it was apparent they weren't wearing anything beneath those skirts as eight pussies were flashed, all shaved bare and glistening. Strapless bandana-style checkered shirts were worn, tied in a bow in back, covering their breasts, and ending in a point above the navel. All eight women had brown shoulder-length hair, covered by a white cowboy hat.

One of the women jumped off-stage to the piano. Flashing everyone her perfectly tanned and rounded ass, she flipped out her skirts behind her, sat down at the piano, and began to play a country-western saloon song. Onstage, the remaining seven women began step dancing, hands on their hips, stepping high, kicking up their knees. The melody moved into a can-can as the girls came together in a row, arms around each other, kicking their legs up high in time to the music, flashing more warm pink flesh on each kick. Suddenly, the bandana shirts of the girls on the end and the girl in the middle fell away, leaving the girls to kick their legs topless, newly exposed breasts bouncing with each kick. The next two girls in line on each side began to step back as the topless girls came together to form a line of three. At a cue in the music, the middle girl turned around, bending over and flipping up her skirt, revealing her pretty heart-shaped cheeks. The other two girls turned towards her and began to dance, pretending they were riding horses. With one hand placed on the middle girl's back, and waving their other hands in front of them, they would alternate smacking a butt cheek of the girl bent over.

"Oooh!" squealed the girl, each time her cheeks were smacked, getting pinker with each slap.

"Ayie-yie-yie-yie-yie! Yeeee-haw!" cried the other two, beginning to caress her buttocks as well as smack. The music began to get a little slower as the girls on the end would smack, then caress a butt cheek, running their fingers down towards her pussy with each caress.

Suddenly, the four women who had disappeared came back onstage. Their bandana shirts were now tied over their faces to cover their mouths, leaving their breasts bare, and they held fake rubber pistols. The music continued to play as if in a silent movie while the four women pretended to hold up the other three. Onstage now in the middle was a wagon bed, the back open and facing the audience. On either side of it were two independent rail fences, each with a large boulder in front of it. Two of the women with fake guns pretended to keep the other three covered while one by one, the other two women tied them up.

"Women with guns are really sexy," murmured Jon in Katie's ear.

"Only if they know how to use them properly," she answered, rubbing her hand up and down his hard erection through his pants.

The piano music began to slow down and become sinister as the two girls who had spanked the third were each brought to a fence rail. Their feet were tied together, but straddling the boulder placed before each fence, so their legs were spread apart. Then they were forced to lean over and spread their arms out, their shoulders resting against the fence rail while their arms were tied, spread, to either fence post. This caused their skirts to stand straight up in back, clearly showing the audience their long legs, open pussy, and round ass cheeks. One of the captors stood beside each captive woman, pointing their guns at them. The remaining two captors took the girl who had been spanked and had her sit on the edge of the open wagon. A rope was tied to each ankle, which was then tied to a wagon wheel, spreading her legs far apart, her pussy clearly showcased beneath her puffy skirt. Her breasts were thrust up as her hands were tied behind her back.

rebf
rebf
16 Followers