Happy Birthday

Story Info
David gets the special birthday treatment.
2.9k words
4.4
16.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To David

Prequel to Night.

The morning sunlight was pouring into the room through the blinds and I opened my eyes to find myself looking at David's face. He was still asleep. He looked so peaceful; I hated the idea of waking him up so early in the morning. Today was David's birthday and even though I had made plans for the evening I figured it couldn't hurt to wake him up in a special way.

David was lying on his back; I had been sleeping on his shoulder. I scooted up to his lips and kissed him softly. He started to kiss me back and put his arm around me. I ran my tongue gently over his lips and he moaned into my mouth. I slipped my hand under his t-shirt and started to rub his nipple. As I moved my head back down to his chest I caught a glimpse of a tent in the blanket. I pulled his shirt back and slowly started licking the middle of his nipple, circling it with my tongue. David moaned again and tightened his grip around me.

"If you keep this up Shanna I'm going to be late for work."

"I know, so you better get going," I smiled up at him. I sat up next to David and he pulled me close to him. "Happy birthday honey," I said kissing his nose.

"Thank you bundle." He kissed my lips and then swung himself out of the bed with a loud "oof." David left the bedroom and headed for the bathroom. I laid back against the pillows and closed my eyes; David wasn't the only one who didn't like waking up in the morning.

I heard the shower start and decided to get up. David had left the bathroom door open and I walked in. His boxers and shirt were on the floor and he was already in the shower. I took off the long t-shirt I had worn to bed and opened the shower door to join David.

"You need to get clean too honey?" David asked.

"Uh huh."

"You didn't come in here with an ulterior motive did you?"

"Not at all, the environmentalist in me thought we should save some water."

"You're so cute when you use big words."

"Oh hush," I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Careful, I have soap," he threatened. I reached up behind David to grab my shampoo and we went about washing up. I rinsed the last of the conditioner out of my hair and stepped out of the shower. I started to pull my hair back into a ponytail while David turned off the water and dried himself up. He slid his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck. I smiled back at his reflection in the mirror.

"What should we have for breakfast hon?" he asked, resting his chin on the top of my head.

"I don't know, what would you like love?"

"Maybe eggs or whatever," he replied. I went back to our bedroom to get dressed while he shaved. I pulled on some jeans and one of David's Hardrock Cafe shirts; his shirts always smelled like his soap, which made me smile. It was Saturday so I didn't really need to worry about what I was wearing.

I walked into the little kitchen in our apartment and decided I would make David some matzo brie, opting to use my dad's technique, two eggs to every piece of matzo. Not exactly traditional, but good. I cut up some fruit and placed everything on our small table by the window. David sat down and I served him some eggs.

"Looks good lovey."

"Thanks sweetie."

"One question though. What makes you think you can get away with wearing my Hardrock shirt?"

"Oh, I can wear it because you love me."

"I still think you need to take it off. Right now." He smiled.

"You wish," I said, and sat down across from him. David glanced through the newspaper while we ate and ran his toes over mine under the table. We finished our food and David picked up the plates and rinsed them off. I picked up the front page of the paper and looked over the headlines as David got himself ready to leave. He only worked every other Saturday at the hospital and unfortunately had not been able to trade the weekend shift with anyone. He had been working in various departments at the hospital for a year now, finishing his residency.

David was walking to the front and I got up to say so long.

"Have a good day bear."

"Thanks. I love you Shanna cutie," and he leaned in to kiss me. He stepped out and I closed the door behind him. I didn't have too much to do to prepare for that evening so I decided I would relax for a while and do some reading.

Later in the afternoon I headed out to the store to pick up everything I needed for dinner and a few extra things along with a movie. Once I came home I got to work setting up our bedroom with candles on the night tables and clean sheets. I had also picked up a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs some time back and slipped them with the key under the pillows for later. I went into the living room, popped the movie into the DVD player, and headed for the kitchen.

I spent the rest of the afternoon cooking our dinner. I was making some chicken in tomato sauce with a layer of cheese on top. I put together a salad, cutting up all kinds of vegetables and then adding some dressing. There was also some garlic bread and I put some water into a clear carafe with some ice. I set the table, adding the water and salad and put the chicken and bread back into the oven to keep it warm while I changed my clothes. I put on a light cozy sweater and some black slacks along with some makeup. Then I sat down to a crossword puzzle and waited for David, he was due home any time.

I was almost finished with the puzzle when David walked through the door. He hung his coat up and kicked his shoes off before walking into the living room. He looked at me and then to the table.

"What's all this then?" he asked.

"This would be your birthday dinner honey." I said, getting up from the couch. I went to him and kissed him on the lips. "Take a seat and relax," I told him. He sat down at the table while I poured the water into wine glasses and served the salad. After we finished we had our main course and David told me about his day.

"What do you want to do now honey?" David asked.

"Well I picked up a movie; it looked like a funny little film. You want to watch it?"

"Sure bundle." He helped me clear the dishes and then we sat down on the couch together and David started the movie. David leaned against me, head on my chest, and I stroked his hair. As the movie was winding down I started to kiss the top of David's head and I rubbed his shoulders. I told him to wait on the couch for a moment and that I would be back shortly.

I went into our bedroom and lit all the candles around the bed. I changed into a light blue and green nightgown and tied a matching see-through bathrobe around it. I opened the door and looked over at David stretched out on the couch. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Well, don't we look nice tonight?"

"Of course David. Follow me hon." He got up and followed me into the bedroom. I pointed at the bed and he sat down. He looked around at the candles and smiled again. I sat down next to him and pushed him lightly back onto the pillows. He was still in a sitting position and I sat down on his lap with my legs on either side of him. He put his hands around my hips and I kissed his lips lightly.

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. He tugged the shirt off his arms and flung it to the side of the room. I pushed his undershirt up over his head and dropped it to the floor. I started kissing David harder and moving my hips back and forth over his lap. He slipped the bathrobe off my shoulders and he tossed it on top of his clothes. I kissed his ear while I pressed my hips down into him. I could feel him getting hard under me and he moaned when I kissed him again. I rubbed over his hard cock through his pants, teasing him. I slowed my movements and told David to lie down.

I watched the candle light flickering over David's face as he looked up at me. I took his hand into my own and kissed his palm. I moved up to his fingers, kissing the tip of each one. Moving down to his wrist, I could feel David's other hand rubbing my bare leg and moving up slightly under the night gown. I kissed down his forearm as slow as I could and then his upper arm. I made my way across his shoulder to the base of his neck. I was lying flat on top of David and he was rubbing my back. I could hear his breathing get heavy as I kissed harder against his neck. David brought both his hands to the bottom of my nightgown and started to pull it up.

"Sorry sweetie, not yet," I told him. I pulled his arms over his head and told him to close his eyes. I kissed him softly on his lips and slipped the handcuffs out from under the pillow. I sat up to check David still had his eyes closed and cuffed him to the headboard. David opened his eyes when I put the handcuffs around his wrists, but it was too late. Between the cuffs and me pinning him to the bed, he wasn't going anywhere.

"Shanna, what's going on?"

"You'll see. Happy birthday David boo." I went back to kissing his neck and started to suck on his ear lobe. David started to groan as I moved my fingers over his nipple, rubbing gently over the middle. I kissed him hard on the lips, moving my tongue across his lips and slipping it inside his mouth. I rubbed his nipple faster and kissed my way down his chest. I rested my head on him and kept my fingers on his nipple while I rubbed my foot on his shin. I listed to David breathing and I could hear his heart beating against my ear. I moved my head and started kissing around his other nipple. David gasped as I circled my tongue over it.

I kept licking for a long time, listening to David's moans, until I could tell the pressure was starting to build up. I kissed the middle of David's chest and very slowly over his tummy. I sat up to unbutton David's pants and ran my fingers over the bulge. I moved to pull David's pants off and then went back to kissing his stomach. I ran my hands over his sides, feeling his warm skin, reveling in its softness. I moved my hands to the edge of his boxers and inched them down just a bit. I left a trail of kisses down his tummy all the way to the elastic band. I pulled his boxers down a little bit more, following them with kisses. I kept inching them down until the elastic was right over the base of his cock. I gave his shaft a little kiss through the fabric and then crawled back up next to David, resting my arm across his chest.

"You're not just going to leave me like this, are you?" David asked me.

"Of course I am honey, its called torture." I rubbed my hand up and down his side and wrapped my leg over his. I laid next to him for a while until David started to relax. I moved down on the bed and rested my hand on David's inner thigh. I rubbed up and down, sliding my fingers under the leg of his boxers once in a while, but avoiding his shaft.

"Are you getting horny David?" I asked innocently.

"Uh huh. You're good at that."

"If we could do anything right now, what would you want to do?"

"Well, we would get rid of the handcuffs, for one."

"Aww, you don't like them hon? They're fuzzy."

"I can tell," he smiled. I kissed his chest and moved my hand over his boxers. I rubbed my palm over his shaft through the fabric. I could feel David starting to get hard again, his cock pushing against the boxers. I moved away from David and pulled his boxers off. I watched David's naked body in front of me; even in the semidarkness he looked so sexy. I moved between his legs and started to massage one slowly, then the other. I worked my way up to his thighs, rubbing softly, and lying down with David's legs on either side of me.

I moved my fingers over his testicles and pressed by thumb against his base. I rubbed in a circle for as long as I thought David could stand. After a few minutes I wrapped my whole hand around his base and gave him a gentle squeeze. David groaned and I kept going. I brought my mouth up to his slit and licked away the pre cum. I loved the way he tasted. I moved my lips down around the head and pushed my tongue against him. I was still squeezing his base and I slid my mouth down his shaft. I moved my mouth up and down a few times and came to a stop at his head. I looked up to see David watching me. I wanted to give him a little show so I licked his tip slowly a few times and then slid my mouth down his shaft fast, as far as I could go. David bucked his hips, his shaft sliding through my hand about his base. I moved my mouth away and let him thrust up and down, still squeezing him.

I didn't want David to get too close, so I loosened my grip and stroked his whole shaft. I stroked him softly a few times and then let go. I laid down on top of David, resting my head next to his. He went to move his arms but soon realized he couldn't.

"Let me unlock those for you David." I pulled out the key and set David's arms free.

"Thank you honey, I was starting to get a little sore."

"Oh shit. I'm sorry, I didn't think about that."

"It's ok Shanna. You still got me really horny, sore or not." He wrapped his arms around my back and I kissed him softly.

"I'm not done with you yet."

"Oh no?" he asked between kisses. I sat up and rubbed his shoulders and arms, still a little worried he might be in pain. David put his hands on my thighs while I massaged him. After a while he moved his hands under my nightgown again and moved them up to my breasts before pulling the nightgown off. David sat up on the bed and held me close to him, he was still very hard.

I spread my legs apart and felt David's start to push between my lips. We moaned together as I pushed my hips down and he slid all the way inside me. David held me tight and I kissed him softly. I moved my hips slightly against him.

"Oh god Shanna." I moved them again, he gasped. "You got me so close before." I put my arms around his neck and rested my forehead against his. David smiled and closed his eyes, breathing heavy as I kissed him. David moved one of his hands down around my hip, leaving the other against my back. He pushed against me, thrusting faster with each stroke. I moaned as he pumped into me and held me tighter.

"Cum for me David."

"Oh Shanna!" his voice strained as the pressure built. He pushed his base against my lips and I could feel him shooting inside me, his shaft throbbing with each spurt. He moaned loud and let out a huge sigh. His body went limp and I held him close. David caught his breath as I kissed all over his face and rubbed the back of his neck. David slipped out of me as he pulled me down next to him on the bed. I could feel his cum starting to drip out as he put his arms around me.

"I should clean up David."

"Nuh uh! You're staying right here, we'll clean up later." He said. I smiled at him and stroked his hair. He ran his fingers over my cheek and kissed my lips.

"I love you Shanna."

"I love you too David. Happy birthday."