Happy Birthday

Story Info
A hot birthday present at work.
1k words
3.83
17k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alleine
Alleine
2 Followers

The words you said to me weeks ago rang through my head that day as we ate popcorn, "Don't fall in love with me."

So I assured you once again that I'm not in love with you.

"Good," you say, "I don't think I could handle that."

It has been over two weeks since that day of my reassuring you. Over two weeks since our last encounter. That stolen time away from everything else. Still I feel you next to me, as we leaned into each other for that first of many kisses. Oh how your tongue plays with mine. Never have I kissed someone like you. The experience of your years teaches me so much. I did not know that someone could draw such passion from what used to be such a simple thing to me. It is now an art and I am the student with you as my master.

I remember your cool hands at my sides as you slowly lift my shirt. You apologize for them being cold and I assure you that it feels good. Your hands always feel good to me. I do not even think about your clothes as I am still captivated by your kisses. At my failing you take control and open your shirt. As always I am taken aback by the sight of your wonderful chest, broad and firm to my touch. The sudden exposure to the chill hanging in the air makes your nipples harden....or were they that way already from the caresses we have been sharing. I let my hands roam your chest and then your back. Rubbing, caressing, holding you tight to me, but still ever within your kiss.

Your head lowers and I know what will come next. Further down you go as your hand cups one of my breasts. Waves of pleasure flow through me as unconsciously my eyes close and my head tilts back. And then it happens, your hot mouth on my waiting breast. That expert tongue of yours works its magic once again. As you move from one breast to the other I catch myself holding my breath, concentrating only on the movement of your mouth on me. I look down as suckle me and am amazed that this is no dream. I will not wake from this. You are truly here and pleasure keeps building within me as each moment passes.

You come up and kiss my lips once again, rubbing your chest against mine as you rise. You move into me with your groin and I can feel you hard against me. My hands make their way down to caress you. There is so much of you, much more than I have ever taken before that I wonder if it will hurt. You are pinned inside your slacks so tight that it becomes uncomfortable for you. With a quick unbuckling of your belt and tug at your zipper some of the strain is relieved and my hands can play farther.

Still ever kissing we hold and caress, passion building stronger. Finally you ask me "Are you ready for your present now." Breathlessly I say yes and nod my head in case my words are too soft to hear. Your hands undo my button and then slide my zipper down. I ease my pants and thong down to my knees. Next I hear a thunk as your tool belt hits the floor along with your slacks and briefs. The noise startles me, but you reassure me it was only the wrench on your tool belt that made the noise and not someone at the door. Nervous laughter comes to my throat as I try to calm myself. My mind races with thougths of "we can't get caught, how would we explain, we both have so much to lose..." Your kisses come to my mouth once again and all my fears are once again swept aside.

We try to position ourselves for entry while standing up, wishing once again for a step ladder as we joke about our height difference. You try to push into me as I try to guide you. Our position is working, but not very well. You then break away from me and lay on your back on the cool floor. "Get on." you whisper to me and I obey so willingly. Slowly I work myself down on you until you are completely inside of me. You feel so good. Again I cover your mouth with kisses. "Lean back." you whisper this time and I sit up strait. You hold my hips as we move together slowly. Ever so slightly do my movements take me up and down on your hard shaft. Again I marvel that this is no dream. I have you. I am having you finally!

So many times we joked about this moment. The flirting we did, the moments alone we shared. Never did I think it would happen. That the fates would lead us to this moment. Two people with other lives, other families, sharing an attraction such as this. Both of us in love with other people but undeniably wanting each other.

Moving on you still I keep up my slow and steady pace. "I'm going to cum." you say to me and I just nod my head yes and keep going. I watch your face as the moment happens and I am filled with your essence. I lean down after the pleasure waves cease and smile as I kiss you once again. I am amazed at how incredibly happy I feel at this moment having shared with you all that I could ever give a man. All I have ever given only one man before.

We part to dress for our time is running short. We must get back to our duties before anyone notices our absence. We talk a little and say thank you to each other as we don our clothes and take care of any evidence of our tryst. You say to me "We really shouldn't have done this."

"I know." I say. But think to myself that I don't care. I have had you and I will always have you with me in my memories. I kiss you one last time before I head out to leave first. I take the back way out and you take the front a couple of minutes later.

I see you again before we leave for the day and we say goodbye like any other day. Like casual acquaintances as always. "See ya tomorrow."

"Popcorn at 5:30?"

"We'll see"

"Ok, bye."

Alleine
Alleine
2 Followers