Happy Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers

She scooted over to me, and told me to stand up. The others hooted even louder.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked her.

"You bet! You can keep your shirt. For now anyway..."

Even more hollering.

I stood up. My heart was beating right through my chest. My hard on was about ten seconds from being on full display in front of them. And I do mean full display.

"You might want to turn around, Jill," I told her.

She laughed hard. "Why would I want to do that?"

"I'm not wearing any underwear!"

A lot more hooting.

"Cool," Jill said. "That didn't take very long!"

I looked at her. What she said seemed a bit odd to me.

"What did you mean by 'that didn't take very long'?"

Jill looked at the others, and one by one they all nodded their heads. So Jill went on.

"It's like this, Jack. None of us have ever seen a real dick in the flesh. We're all eighteen now, and we've never even seen one. And everyone here knows you and is comfortable around you. So we wanted to see yours. And we all promised that one way or another we'd make it worth it to you."

I looked around the circle, and they all one by one nodded their heads yes.

"It's okay, Jack," Tiffany told me. "Here, I'll show you." She stood up and pulled her top off, then her bra. Then one by one the others did the same. When it was Jill's turn, she came up to me and kissed me again.

"It's okay, Jack. I know we're twins, but I've wanted this for two years now. I don't care if we are brother sister." Then she pulled her top off and took off her bra. I looked. I couldn't stop myself. She was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen. They all were! My mind hadn't really caught up with what all was going on here tonight. But I decided it was okay. Just go with it. What else could I do? I'd never even seen a girls tits since mom had stopped breast feeding me, and here they were all around me!

I hesitated long enough I'm sure they thought I wasn't going to do it, but that wasn't it at all. I was looking over their tits! Tiffany's were barely there, but the areolas were large and darkly colored. Candy's tits were hanging down more than the others, but looked great. Melody's looked perky for their size, and I just wanted to be able to reach out and touch them. I tried not to look so much at Jill's. I was still a bit hung up on her being my sister. But, really, they seemed in perfect proportion to her body to me. Perfect.

I looked down at Melody, still on her knees in front of me, and nodded my head.

She unzipped my pants and pulled them down. My dick almost slapped her in the head as she pushed my pants down to my ankles. I stepped out of them, and stood there on full display, clad in only my shirt.

The girls all got quiet. Melody reached up and touched it, then rapped her hand around it. I thought I was going to explode right then!

Then she let go and went back to her seat. I sat down, and pulled my shirt out so it covered my prick for now. I noticed the girls all stared at it until it was hidden again.

"Jack," Jill told me. "I think I speak for all of us as I say that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life!"

The others all agreed with her. I just smiled, but I knew I was blushing again. Here was my sister telling me she liked my cock. How weird was this getting?

"The first two rounds of the game are pretty much just to get everyone loosened up and naked. I think we're all worked up enough, and the naked part is easy enough to do! I say we skip to round three now," Jill said.

Was she saying she was going to just strip naked here and now, in front of me, just like that? All of them would? Damn sure sounded like it! I wasn't going to take a chance that that wasn't what she meant.

"Okay," I said. "But you've all seen mine, and you guys are still pretty much covered up. I say you get naked first."

"Then you have to take the shirt off," Melody told me. What the hell? What was left for them to see? I still wasn't sure where this night was headed for sure, but it looked promising to me. So, I decided to just go for it. I nodded my head, and lost the shirt.

They all at the same time stood up and stripped naked. Oh my god! They all shaved their pussies! I'd never even seen one besides in the porn movies, and here was four of them right in front of me!

I couldn't take my eyes off of the girls. Not for a second. Tiffany didn't help by turning around away from me when she took her panties off, leaned forward, and shook her ass a little bit. She did a little dance, and then sat down.

God, I thought I was going to shoot my load right then!

Jill changed the deck to the third round, and set the bowl back in the center.

"I guess it's my turn," she said. "Melody went last."

She picked a card, and read it out loud.

"Perform oral sex on the person to your left until they are satisfied."

She looked over at Candy.

"You ready?"

"Yes!" Candy said with a rush. She scooted forward and lay down flat on her back, and pulled her legs up. Jill moved into position and started licking her snatch. I'd never seen anything so hot! I was going to cum before very much more of this. Tiffany must have noticed, because she told me "Hang in there, big boy. Your turns coming." I just hoped I could hang in there!

In a few minutes Candy was breathing hard and moving her hips under Jill's face. Jill looked like she was an old pro at it. I turned to Tiffany and asked her about it.

"Jack, we've all been practicing with each other for two years. And yes, your sister's been part of it. None of us has ever had a guy yet, but we don't have our cherries anymore, either. We've got toys."

"Strap-ons?" I asked her, and she nodded her head yes. "Well, why didn't you go find a guy to do it?"

"Because," she said, and hesitated, then added in a rush "Because we all wanted you for our first time."

I was floored. Me? Why? So I asked.

"Why me? And, really, all of you?"

"Yes, all of us. Jill included. We've been wondering how to get you to do it, and who was going to be first. So we planned this for you guy's birthday, and figured who was first was up to the cards."

We turned back to the floor show when Candy started to make more noise. She bucked under Jill's face, and to me it looked like she was going to smother Jill by slamming her legs closed around her head. I really didn't have a good view of exactly what was going on down there, and trust me I wanted to see it! But no one else moved when it wasn't their turn, so I stayed put. A minute later and they were done, and Jill got up and went to the bathroom, coming back a minute later with a washrag. She used it on her face, then looked over at me. She blushed for a second, then shrugged her shoulders.

"I heard Tiffany telling you all about our plan. What do you think, is it a good one?"

I didn't really know what to say. Eventually I found my voice enough to say "So far so good!" She smiled.

Candy had composed herself enough to get back up and in her spot. After one last deep breath, she reached in and drew a card.

"Give the first boy to your right a blow job until he's satisfied. If no boys are playing, use a stap-one on the first player to your right until she is satisfied."

She looked at me. "Well, I guess we get to see about doing something with that monster."

The monster part was wrong. I only had about six and a quarter inches, and it wasn't all that thick, either. And yes, I'd measured it. But I guess even that was just a tab bigger than average, at least going by what they said on the web. But I really, really needed some relief about then!

She scooted over and pushed me onto my back on the floor. Then she grabbed my dick and stroked it a couple of times.

"You know I've never done this before, right?"

I nodded my head. A lot of my dreams were about to come true.

She licked up and down it's length a few times. Then looked back up at me. She was nervous, I saw.

"I've never had one before. So anything you do will be new to me!"

That made her feel better, I guess. While the other girls gathered close to watch, she took me into her mouth and started moving her head up and down.

"Close your lips around it", Jill told her. Then she looked at us and smiled. "At least, that's what I've read."

Candy was doing great as far as I was concerned. Between her attentions and, well, everything else going on around me tonight, and I was ready to come in just a couple of minutes. I told her I was getting close, and she pulled me out of her mouth. Then she looked up at me like she didn't know what to do. Hell, I didn't either. I didn't want to make a mess on the rug, but it wasn't going to wait much longer.

Jill stuck her head down and took me in her mouth, and I came just like that! She kept me there until I was empty, and then sat back up. I saw her swallow it all.

"I wanted to know what it tasted like," she told us, with a bashful grin.

Holy fuck! My sister had just swallowed my come!

"That's okay," Candy told her. "I'll try swallowing it later." She looked at me and winked.

"So?" Tiffany asked.

"So what?" Jill asked her back.

"What does it taste like, silly?"

"Oh. Salty. And not too bad!"

The other girls looked like they were wishing they'd done it, but it was too late for that, of course. I was limp, and getting limper. All four of them were watching it go down with amazement.

Candy voiced it for all of them.

"I can't believe something that small could get so big!" The rest of them agreed with her, all grinning just as big as I was.

We all took our positions in the circle, and Tiffany picked a card.

"Have normal sex with the person two places to your right. If you are both the same sex, move one position to the right until you have someone of the other sex. If all players are the same sex, use a toy to perform sex on them."

All eyes were back on me.

"'I can't yet. You need to give me a little time to recover."

"So go with the toy option." Candy said. Everyone agreed that was the best option. It really hadn't sunk in yet just exactly what I was going to see. Jill got up and got something from the cabinet under the tv stand. When she came back I saw it was the strap on I'd given to her earlier. She handed it to Tiffany, who put it on and adjusted it.

My eyes got wide when I saw Jill get down on all fours and point her ass at Tiffany. My sister was going to get it from Tiffany with a strap on! From behind! Oh, my god! I felt my dick starting to get hard again just thinking about it. I don't know what it is, but a naked girl down on all fours, ass up in the air, pussy right there waiting, was hotter than hell! And the fact it was my sister made it even hotter!

I had a real good view of my own sisters ass from right where I was sitting. Her cunt was wet, and she reached back and put a finger in herself, then pulled it out and rubbed it all over her clit. I was about ready to faint from not taking a breath for a while. This was even hotter than I could ever have dreamed of!

Tiffany moved into position, and slid it into Jills cunt. Then she started to pump in and out of her, faster and faster. We were all ready for anything by then, and Jill was obviously ready to get fucked hard. And she got it. Tiffany grabbed her hips and held on, pulling Jill onto the strap on. Melody laid down on her back and slid under Jill, and took one of Jill's tit's in her mouth and started sucking it.

Jill's tits were swinging wildly, and I just wanted to reach out and grab them and suck on them until she made me stop. But I just sat there and watched them. There isn't a guy out there who could have dreamed of a better sex scene than I was seeing for real right then! And somehow it was even sexier because it was my sister.

I didn't even notice what I was doing until Melody reached over and pulled on my arm. I'd been stroking my half hard cock while I was watching Tiffany slam it into Jill.

"Save it, guy. We're not done with you tonight. You'll get your chance," she said with a grin. I'd noticed the girls kept looking at my crotch. They were really curious about what a guy looked like in real life.

I left my dick alone and watched as Jill came. She tossed her head back and screamed. I'd heard about screamers, and it looked like my sister was one of them. Her whole body seemed to shake as she came, and then both her and Tiffany stopped moving, and Tiffany pulled out of Jill's pussy.

Jill turned around and sat down, then got red faced when she saw me sitting there watching it all.

"That was hot, Sis!" I told her. She looked down at my crotch and smiled.

"Looks like someone liked it!"

"Damn, Jill, if I'd know you girls were doing this down here, I'd have moved in down here!"

She laughed and took one last deep breath to get her breathing back to normal.

"Who's turn is it?" she asked all of us.

"Mine, I guess," I told them. After that, I was almost scared to draw a card. Remember, I was still a virgin. All of this had only been in my dreams until tonight. And I guess I was still worried I'd do something wrong, and they'd all laugh at me. I was really insecure to begin with, and being with four women at the same time was almost too much.

I drew a card.

"Perform oral sex on the person to your left until they are satisfied."

I stared to feel my face warm up right away. I had no idea what I was doing!

Melody looked at me and smiled.

"My turn to come," she told me.

"Okay," was all I could get out.

She leaned back and propped her hands on the floor behind her, and opened her legs. Then she just sat there as I inched down until my nose was in her crotch. I took a deep sniff, and loved what I smelled. I'd been afraid cunts would smell bad. What did I know? I'd never even seen a naked woman until tonight!

I wasn't sure what I was doing, but the girls gave me pointers. Jill told me to lick up and down both sides of the lips, and Tiffany took my finger and guided it to Melody's clit. I did everything they said, and some more that just felt right to me. It wasn't long before Melody was bucking her hips up, pushing them into my tongue. Her legs closed in and clamped around my head. For a second I thought she was going to smother me, but she didn't, and I licked like a mad man.

She started moaning and groaning, and bucking her hips like she was having a fit. I reached up around her hips and grabbed her breasts, and started to play with her nipples. She bucked even harder when I did that.

I didn't know when she was done or when I should stop, so I just kept licking and licking. Then I felt her hands on the sides of my face, pushing me away.

"That's enough," she said. "It gets real sensitive right now. You need to give it a break."

She sat up and looked around at all the rest of us.

"He's a natural, girls! You gals are good, but he's Good! Capital G good." She was smiling like a fool, and I felt like I wasn't such a loser after all. Jill handed me the washrag and I wiped down my face.

As soon as we were all settled back in our places, Melody reached into the bowl and picked a card.

"Make love to the person to your right. If they are of the same sex as you, masturbate you and them in front of the group until both are satisfied."

She looked at me. Then she shook her head no.

"I don't think I should do that." She looked me right in the eyes, and smiled. "As much as I want us to fuck, Jack, you're going to loose your cherry in a few minutes. And I don't think I should be the one. We can do it afterwards. Okay?"

I was puzzled, but not disappointed. I remember what they had all said. They all wanted me to be the first guy they had. So what was she suggesting?

"What do you mean? If not you, who?"

She looked around at each of us in turn, then handed the card to Jill. My sister.

Tiffany and Candy were smiling and nodding their heads.

"Perfect!" Candy said. "Absolutely perfect."

"It is that," Tiffany said. "Perfect."

"But she's my sister," I managed to blurt out.

"We know. But all she talks about is doing it with you. And if you are going to pop your cherry, shouldn't it be with her? You guys are going to wind up doing it tonight one way or the other, so why not loose it with each other?"

That was Melody telling us that. It made sense if brother and sister were going to do it anyway. But were we? I'd never, before tonight, had any real hope that Jill and I could make love some day. I dreamed of it, I fantasied about it, but I never once thought it would ever really happen. Could it? Really?

I looked at Jill. It was up to her. She could see I was willing, even eager. But was she?

"I want this so bad, Jack. Please? Please be my first? I've dreamed of this for years. Make my dreams come true. Please?"

I couldn't say no to that. I didn't want to say no to that! I wanted this every bit as much as it looked like she did. So be it. I was going to fuck my sister, right here and now, in front of her friends. Our friends.

"How?" I asked her.

"You still don't know how?" she said, laughing.

"I mean how do you want to do it," I said, blushing again.

"I want you on top," she told me. "For the first time."

That sounded okay to me. But it left me doing most of the work, and I didn't know what the fuck I was doing! I was about to make an ass out of myself in front of my sister and our friends. But I didn't care. I wanted this to happen so bad.

Jill got up and lay down on her back on the couch. I followed her, my hard as a rock dick leading the way. She spread her legs, and I crawled between them. Before we went any farther, I decided I wanted this to be more like making love than just fucking.

I started with her breasts. I took them in my hands and ran them all over her. I licked all around her nipples, slowly working my way inward. I kissed her on the neck under her ear, and worked my up and over to her forehead, and kissed her there.

Then Jill reached up and put her hand behind my head and pulled me down until we were kissing, deeply and softly at the same time. Then she pulled back a little, and whispered in my ear.

"Please, Jack. Please fuck me!"

I got into a better position, and she reached down and guided my dick to her honey hole. When she nodded her head I pushed my hips forward, and I was inside of my sister.

Just an inch at first. I held it there, to see if she was all right with it. I knew now that she and the other girls had played with toys before, and she didn't have a cherry. But I wanted to make she she was comfortable every step of the way. Then she smiled and put her hands on my butt, and pulled me in, farther and farther until she had all of me.

I slowly pulled my dick back, until I was almost out of her, then pushed it back in. When the head of my dick was almost ready to pop out, her pussy was so tight I felt like I couldn't take it any more!

Slowly we worked up a rhythm together, until I was moving in and out of her, building and building to something I had only been able to dream of until now!

I leaned back enough I could see between us, see my dick going in and out of her cunt. It was fascinating, and felt so right. She started to buck up at me, faster and faster. It built and built until she couldn't take it any more!

She moaned once, then again. Her breathing was faster, and I heard her whispering 'fuck me Jack fuck me Jack', over and over again. I lowered my head to her right nipple and took it in my mouth, and she moaned again, louder. Then she started to scream again. I could feel her cunt squeezing my dick harder and harder, and I knew I couldn't take it any more.

I told her that, just as she gasped, and her whole body shook. The moans were getting louder and louder. She had just enough breath to whisper in my ear.

DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers