Happy Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Neecee's mouth leave my dick and heard her say something, but I couldn't make it out since Katrina's thighs were covering my ears and muffled all sounds. The next thing I knew, I felt a different warm, wetness envelope my cock and I realized what was going on...Neecee had straddled my hips and filled her twat with my dick. I focused even harder on what I was doing with my mouth, to keep from shooting my load. Thankfully, Neecee was going for a straight pounding, as opposed to something slow and sensual. I wouldn't have survived otherwise.

I guess Katrina decided she wanted to watch Neecee enjoy herself, because she stood up, turned around and reseated herself on my face, only now I had her ass to play with. Pulling open the jelly like globes that hide her crack, I ran my tongue around her puckered asshole and felt her tremble in response. Working the area with my tongue, I found the center and push my way in, fucking her the only way she'd let me. Once again, she pumped my face, only this time, she moved with the same rhythm as Neecee; when one rose, so did the other. I could only imagine what was going on between them as they fucked me and I fucked them.

From the noises and movements, I counted about eight orgasms between the two of them, five for Neecee and three from Katrina before we finally disengaged. Katrina fell to my right and lay back on the arm of the chair, while Neecee sat to my left and laid her head on my shoulder. "Damn, that was intense! I'm gonna need a minute," Neecee said, fanning herself

"I know what you mean, girl. I haven't had some shit like that for a while. And the fucked up thing is, he's still hard. That means the night ain't over yet. Katrina grabbed her drink off the coffee table as she said that, taking a deep drink.

"Oh, I know how to finish him off, don't worry about that."

"Oh, really?" I said, feeling a little full of myself, having survived thus far. "And how is that?"

"Let you hit this pussy from behind while you watch me eat Katrina out." With that, Katrina perked up. I had nothing to say, since she was probably right. The sight of that would probably take me way over the edge. Grabbing my dick, the shaft still glistening with her juices, she stroked it slowly. "Looks like you've gotten even harder just thinking about it," Neecee said and laughed.

Stretching out slightly, Katrina put her right hand between her wide spread thighs and began to work her clit with her middle finger. "Well, get that tongue over here. I know I'm getting wetter thinking about it."

"What about you, Daddy? You ready to get your shit off?" Neecee said, rising up to get in position, my dick still in her hand.

Saying nothing, I rose from the chair to allow her to position herself between Katrina's legs. For a moment, I found myself wondering how she got so comfortable with licking another woman's pussy, but I put it aside quickly, determined to fuck first and ask questions later. The moaning started the minute Neecee's tongue touched her clit. The odd thing was, the sounds came from both of them. I found myself mesmerized by the scene and actually sat down on the coffee table to watch.

Neecee's face was buried in Katrina's crotch and she was working her with an intensity nearly equal to when she sucked my dick. With her legs resting on her shoulders, her hands found their way to Katrina's rock hard nipples. Without direction, she grabbed them and began manhandling them, savagely pulling them without mercy. Katrina, for the most part, could only lie there and take it, cumming at least once a minute. Soon her moans turned to screams as her body convulsed with every orgasm. She clawed at everything, from Neecee's head to the cushions to the back of the couch. I'd seen my share of girl-girl porn, but it was nothing like what I was seeing now. I actually found myself stroking my dick, like it was a damn movie.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be back there doing something?" Neecee said, after tearing herself from Katrina's twat. "Telling you to hit it from behind wasn't just for your benefit, ya know!"

Coming out of my daze, I knelt behind Neecee on the couch and entered her love canal slowly, feeling every inch of its sloppy wetness. Holding her hips, so not to disturb her work, I began to stoke her in a long slow motion. Going into her a deeply as I could, I made sure she was getting as good as she was giving.

As I fucked her flooded pussy, Neecee began screaming into Katrina's cunt, unable to fully concentrate on pleasing her friend. "SHIT! YOU'RE RIGHT ON MY FUCKING G-SPOT! PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Hearing that drove me to go faster, beating her back wall viciously with the head of my dick, my own need to cum building inside me.

As the assault on her clit diminished, Katrina rose on her elbows, first looking me in the eye, and then looking down over her friend's ass, watching me pump my cock into her. Her expression held the same type of fascination I'd had a few moments ago as I observed the two of them together. Slipping her hand down her stomach, she started working her clit with her fingers, using them to replace Neecee's withdrawn tongue. The tortured look on her face told me she was close to another orgasm as well.

It didn't take long for the scene before me to bring me to the point of no return. The fire in my balls grew, flowing up my shaft and exploding into my wife's twat. As the first wave of cum shot from my body, Neecee's body stiffened as her own orgasm took over. Screaming as though the world were coming to an end, she held on to Katrina's legs for dear life. Apparently, this was all Katrina needed, as she too crossed her pleasure point and moaned loudly in ecstasy.

When the chorus of passion was over, we all collapsed on to the couch, spent from journey our bodies had just been taken on. No one spoke, or even moved for that matter for several minutes. Finally, Neecee broke the silence, uttering a single word: "Damn."

"Yeah. Damn." Katrina chimed in, looking like she'd just ran ten miles uphill. I probably looked the same way, but kept my thoughts to myself. Now that the fun was over, the questions started coming back to my mind.

Turning to me, Neecee looked at my face and must have guessed what was going on in my head. "I guess we owe you an explanation. As you probably guessed, this isn't the first time Katrina and I have "played". It started out innocent enough at work, with some flirting and touching here and there, but then we gave in and went all the way." Katrina looked down at this point, probably from guilt or shame. Remaining silent, I let Neecee continue. "That was a couple of weeks ago. We both felt pretty bad about doing something behind your back, so we talked about how to bring this to you. When we realized your birthday was coming up, everything kinda fell into place."

Still silent, I looked first from one, then to the other, not quite sure what to say, or even how I felt. "C'mon Daddy, please don't be upset. I told you a long time ago I had fantasies of being with a woman. Katrina is the first person, other than you, I felt comfortable even telling that to, much less doing anything with. I promise we only did anything that one time, and if you say the word, it will never happen again. I just hoped that this could be something we could share, since Katrina said she felt very comfortable with you and everything. Please say something, the staring is killing me!" With that, Neecee seemed almost close to tears.

Looking to the floor, I considered all that was said. I wasn't mad, although I guess I should have been, since I was cheated on. But she was right...we'd talked about this a few times in the past. She'd just taken the initiative to go for what she wanted, just as she'd done with other things so many times in the past. And I had to admit, the fringe benefits of what she'd done were nothing to sneeze at. "So...how do I fit into this?" I finally asked.

"Ummm...well, we figured that it would be equal parts three-some, girl-girl and maybe even some one-on-one time between you and Katrina when she's more comfortable. Just everyone sharing everything. How does that sound?" Neecee said, a seductive smile coming across her face.

Looking at Katrina, I asked "How do you feel about that? As far as I knew, you were pure lesbian."

"Well, I guess you could say I'm 'hetro-friendly'". I'm not promising that I'll let you fuck me or that I'll suck your dick, but I'm open to the possibility. We'll see how things go."

"I see. Well, I guess that's my attitude as well. We'll see how this goes. All I ask is that everyone is upfront on what's going on." I said, crossing my arms and trying to look as stern as I could, sitting there buck naked.

"Ohhhh, thank you, Daddy. I told you this was gonna be a great birthday, didn't I?" Neecee said, hugging me tightly. "Now, I suggest you call your boss and leave a message saying you'll be late tomorrow, cause I'm still horny and I want Katrina to eat me out for a while before you fuck me again. C'mon girl, help me get cleaned up. You got some work to do." Grabbing Katrina by the wrist she dragged her off the couch and off to the bedroom. Calling over her shoulder, Neecee said, "Give us about a half, then come on in. She'll have me good and ready for you by then."

Retrieving my drink off the table, I leaned back on the couch and reflected on the events of the evening. I've had some good birthdays in the past, but this one will probably go into the Hall Of Fame. Not sure how this is all gonna work out, but it's definitely going to be interesting...very interesting indeed...

12