Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris62
Chris62
17 Followers

I start to fuck her ass while her hand disappears into her pussy, her bent legs pushing her large tits together. I lick from her nipples to her open mouth and force my tongue deep into her. All three holes are now plugged.

The only sound is the rhythmic slap of my balls against her slick bum, our moans silenced by our kiss. Leanne's tongue fights back trying to fuck its way down my throat.

With a gasp I quickly pull from her butt and wrap my steaming meat in her sweaty tits. Again I pull up her head so I can jam my ass flavored cock between her lips on the end of the stroke. I savagely twist her hard, large nipples to keep her in the game. I thrust all the way into her mouth, making her gag, then move back to force my way back into her ass.

Her ass muscles are fully relaxed now, stretched loose by this first day of hard fucking. I pull all the way out and enjoy looking at her bung hole hanging open, calling for my sperm. Silky smooth muscles massage the entire length of my shaft; I pleasure myself pushing in and out of her outer rings, my cock head working it like a set of anal beads.

Leanne's hand is in a blur fucking her own pussy; a high pitched moan leaves her lips.

I feel my third orgasm coming quickly I again pull from her warm anal embrace to ram my shaft down her tight throat. After three or four strokes I pull out and push back it to her ass and find the opening jammed full by her other hand. I am ready to blow and I'm not stoping for anything, so I push into her butt along with her fingers! After the second, tight stroke Leanne got the idea leaving her back love hole to me.

She grips my shoulder, "Look into my eyes when you fill me up!"

No problem there; the sight below is enough to push me over the edge. Leanne's face is a glorious mess of cum and spit, blobs of jizz in her blond hair, a smear across one eyebrow above her clear blue, wide open eyes. Her lips parted, gasping as her orgasm nears, her large breasts bouncing as I jam into her distended ass hole; it's making little farting sounds as air escapes in rhythm to my pounding.

We both scream together, orgasming as one, my seed pumps deep into her ass for the second time in a hour. Leanne claws her nails on my back as she arches her pelvis up to force more of my cock into her. We fall together still entangled, my cock semi hard in her dripping ass hole, and hold each other tight.

"Happy birthday!"

Chris62
Chris62
17 Followers
12