Happy Birthday, Bruz!

Story Info
Sister finally gets to have her brother.
2.6k words
4.29
108.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy my girlfriend's had for some time about finally fucking her younger brother. It hasn't happened yet but we are hopeful that it soon will. I thought it was hot and, with her permission, am sharing it on Literotica. Names are changed but all else is as she wrote it.

Carla's brother Hud was having his 50th birthday and she wanted to do something very special for him. Though it was not entirely what she really had in mind, she offered to make him a nice dinner; suggesting to do it at her boyfriend Mark's house, mostly because Hud's place was so small.

To allow her time to prepare dinner, Mark drove out to Hud's house about an hour away to pick him up. Hud got in the car and said, "Man, I hope Carla's got something good for my birthday treat." Mark replied, "Well, I know she's been working on it a while now" and chuckled in that lascivious way Carla loves so much. Hud looked at him funny, but with both of them knowing what a good baker she was, figured it was something yummy. Oh, it will be yummy all right.

During the ride, Mark and Hud got to talking. Mark steered the conversation to Carla and about their shared fetishes, casually mentioning that Carla was really a great cocksucker. Hud was a little uncomfortable talking about his sister like that, with her own boyfriend, but soon got into the mood himself.

Mark said, "Carla has mentioned from time to time about your childhood activities -- like the time you guys went in a closet, closed the door, and you sucked on her tits. She said she really loved it, but was afraid to love it too much! She's often mentioned she wished she could have continued to see what would have happened."

Hud's cock began to get hard and he was having a hard time covering it up, and Mark noticed. "Just to let you know, Hud, she and I have a great sex life and we're very honest and open about our fantasies. I have made a couple of her fantasies come true."

At this point, Hud was eager to hear about these fantasies. He had always had a desire to fuck his sister, maybe this was as close as he could get -- hearing about her fantasies and secret desires. He had a hard time believing Mark wasn't upset about what they had done as kids. But here he was, talking about it like it was a normal, everyday occurrence. Mark saw the look of confusion on Hud's face and said, "You know, I messed around with my sister, too. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but just couldn't. I loved masturbating my cock on her pussy. Did you ever do that with Carla?"

Hud was stupefied to hear that someone else was fucking around with a sister and felt a little more at ease talking about it. "No, but I did come into her room one night, unzipped her housecoat and sucked on her tits. She was squirming a little bit, and I pulled down my pajama bottoms, pulled up the housecoat, and put my cock between her legs and pumped a little. It felt so good and I wanted to get my cock up inside her pussy, but we didn't want to wake anyone up, so we didn't do that. But she would constantly come to my room when I wasn't there, lay on my bed like she was asleep and wait for me to come in and then let me suck and fondle her tits."

Mark started getting hard at that point, and asked if he ever got to fuck her. Hud said, "No, but damn, I haven't had sex in the three years since my divorce, and I'm so fucking horny. I'd sure do her if I could."

"You know, Hud, I know Carla well enough that she might be open -- and I mean that literally -- to playing with you. With me watching and even joining in, if that's what you wanted." Hud was having a hard time believing this, and couldn't wait to see what Carla had in store for them -- both on the table and maybe in other ways.

They pulled in the driveway and could smell the good dinner she had prepared, as well as his favorite cookies. When Hud came in the kitchen to give his sister a hug and a kiss, he immediately noticed that she was wearing a pretty white blouse that was almost sheer enough to see right through. It was obvious that she was bra-less and her nipples were visibly hard. He wanted to reach out and caress her breasts, but instead gave her a hard, long hug making sure she could feel his cock as he held her tightly.

During dinner there were many double entendres, as Hud was wont to do. This time, he felt like there was an air of possibility. After dinner, the three of them went to the living room for the cookie dessert. Mark mentioned he really loved sweet things in his mouth. Carla looked up at Hud to see if he was going to take the bait.

Hud said, "Carla, uh, you remember how dirty we were as kids?"

Carla replied, "Yeah, I have fond and kinky memories of that closet!!"

"What do you know about 'kinky'?" said Hud.

Mark turned to Carla. "Baby, why don't we show your brother the play room and let him see what we know about kink?"

Carla stood and walked up the stairs leading the way with Hud right behind her, his face at her ass level. "I think you might be surprised at what I know about kink!", she said. As Hud walked into the play room, he took in the equipment on the wall, the bondage bed, the chains hanging from the ceiling, and then saw the plaster cast of Carla's tits from the erotic festival she and Mark attended this past year. Carla saw him looking at it, took it down for him to hold, and asked him if anything looked familiar. They all had a good laugh at that as Hud fondled the tits and made like he was going to suck them. Hud's cock twitched a little as he licked his lips and eyed Carla. "Mark, can you show Hud how the chains work? And please, would you put on my collar?" Mark grabbed her roughly and put the collar around her neck, then the cuffs on her wrists. Now it was Mark's cock twitching as he attached the cuffs to the hanging chains. He ran his fingers down Carla's arms as she hung from the cuffs and chain, and she caught her breath because it was the wonderful signal of what was to come, as always.

Mark looked at Hud and said, "We know about kink. With that collar on, she is my willing slave and will do anything and everything I demand of her. I know that she's dripping from her cunt as I speak. She is very obedient to me, and if I give you a moment of power over her, she will do whatever YOU tell her to do, as well. Does that interest you at all, because everything we do is safe, sane, and consensual."

Hud knew his cock was giving him away, and his heart was beating so fast it seemed to compete with Carla's heavy breathing. Hud nodded slowly and silently. He couldn't believe his luck.

"So go ahead, Hud, do anything to her that strikes your fancy right now." Hud stood right in front of Carla, looked her straight in the eyes, and unbuttoned her blouse. Carla's head fell back as she closed her eyes in anticipation. Hud reached out to touch his sister's breasts and hard nipples, kneading them and pulling and pinching the nipples. A moan escaped her throat, low and sensual. Mark began to fondle her between her legs, rubbing her cunt through her pants. He could imagine how soaked her panties were. Giving her permission to act out another fantasy reaffirmed his natural dominance of her sexuality. "They are so good together", he thought, "Dirty, nasty, and deliciously delightful, just as she was the night she shared my bed for the first time".

Mark asked, "Is there was anything you care to do to Carla?" Hud replied, "Well, I'd love to recreate the fantasy of going in the closet and sucking her tits. Can I?"

"Of course, help me undo the cuffs." They took her down, and both of them guided her to the bedroom closet, where Mark opened the door and let Hud push Carla in. After he shut the door, Mark went to get the blindfold, as he had something more in mind than he and Carla had discussed. He got the blindfold and readied the bed with the arm restraints. He could hear some muffled moans from the closet and thought, "It must be Carla because I'm sure Hud has his mouth full of her tit, sucking and nibbling those luscious hard nipples with his teeth and hot tongue".

After about five minutes, Hud opened the door and his cock was quite obviously at full attention. While he was sucking Carla, his cock had grown bigger and thicker and he had pushed it into Carla's still-clothed body. He turned Carla to the bed, shaking his head at Mark as if to say, "Wow, this is something else."

Mark slipped the blindfold over Carla's head, making sure she couldn't see a thing. He nodded at Hud to indicate he should guide Carla to the bed and lay her on her back. Out loud he said, "OK, Hud, I'll take it from here. You go on downstairs and I'll join you in about 20 minutes. I have to give Carla a good licking." As Hud passed him, Mark whispered, "Go to the bathroom and wait about five minutes. Then come back here."

Mark made sure the restraints left no room for Carla to wriggle about. She was always so greedy for his cock and tried to make like she was in control, but Mark learned early on that restraints were the only way to go. He so loved to control her. He kissed her gently, then more forcefully. She was bucking up against his body, trying to feel his cock through their clothes, loving the feeling of not being able to get what she wanted.

After exactly five minutes, Hud walked in and saw his sister helplessly restrained, squirming in sexual frustration, her breasts showing through the still-opened blouse. He looked at Mark as if to say, "Now what?"

Mark signaled for him to lie on the bed next to her and shrugged his shoulders, mouthing the words, "Whatever you want."

Hud lay down next to her and began caressing her tits. Mark leaned against the wall opening his pants to play with his cock while he watched this brother play with his unknowing sister.

Hud leaned over and took her hard nipple into his mouth, rubbing and squeezing her other breast. He wondered if she knew it was him. She didn't appear to care at that point. He sucked her nipples and twirled his tongue around them, and then moved one hand down between her legs and rubbed her crotch gently and slowly, making her squirm even more. He leaned down and pressed his mouth to Carla's, giving her long, slow tongue kisses before moving down her neck to her shoulders where he began to suck the area where the neck and shoulder meet. This is an especially sensitive area for Carla and she shuddered with arousal. He pulled back and looked at the mark he left, all the while still rubbing her cunt.

Mark was taking all this in, stroking his cock and imagining how much Carla MUST be enjoying this. "She's thinking it's me, and that Hud is still downstairs!"

Hud's mouth moved once again to his sister's breasts and while sucking those nipples, he began to undo her pants and pulled them down. Mark thought to help him get them off, but decided it might signal her that there were two men here, and he wanted her to think it was only him. Hud finally got her pants off and looked down at his sister's naked cunt, pushing her thighs apart to fully expose and open her bare pussy. He had only dreamed of this, now she was fully open and totally available. He remembered the last time she visited him; she had taken him to the store to get a few things and he had lewdly commented that he liked a hairy clam. When she came back with, "Mark likes mine bare," he had almost cum in his pants. He had never tasted a bare pussy before, so he gently separated her labia, lowered his head breathing hot air on her cunt. He then laved his tongue over the whole exposed cunt, using a broad, firm stroke. He licked and sucked her hard little clit, and she moaned, gyrating her hips.

He looked up at Mark, who just nodded and mouthed the words, "Go ahead, do whatever you want." Hud stood and quickly removed his clothes, then knelt between her legs. He massaged his fully erect cock and licked his lips. He had wanted to do this for so very long. Now he was going to do it, with the blessing of his sister's boyfriend. "What a man", he thought. He put his arms on either side of her, as if to do pushups. Tentatively he touched her cunt with the tip of his penis, and she squirmed up towards him. He knew she must be so frustrated at being restrained and that excited him. The blindfold allowed him to touch her without her knowing if it was anyone but Mark. With his cock barely touching her cunt, he lowered his mouth to her breasts to suck and nibble them more. He put just the tip of his cock in the entry of her vagina, which was dripping with her lubricating juices, then looked at Mark. When Mark nodded, Hud began to insert his rock-hard cock into his sister's pussy. She began to moan and beg for the cock, pumping her hips up to meet it -- still not aware it was her own brother.

Hud was having a hard time not moaning himself. His sister's cunt was tighter than he could imagine, even at her age. She was so greedy for it! He entered her slowly, then built up a good, hard rhythm matching her thrusts and pushing deeper. His cock finally hit bottom, hitting her cervix. This made her gasp with hot pleasure. He sucked on her breasts, and kept pumping his cock into his sister's cunt, bringing her to several orgasms. He knew he couldn't keep fucking her for much longer without cuming himself. He began to pump his cock into her pussy as hard as he could, and Carla began screaming to make her cum. Hud lay down full on her, put his hands between her legs to keep them open and her hips down, and fucked her mercilessly. He felt his orgasm coming and as his thrusts became quicker and shorter, threw back his head and yelled, "Fuck, Carla, fuck, I've wanted to do this forever!!!" His cum spurted so hard into Carla's pussy, it dribbled out her vagina around his cock before he went limp and withdrew. He fell on top of her, nibbling her tits again.

Mark came over and removed the blindfold from Carla's eyes. When she saw her brother had been the one fucking her and sucking her pussy and tits, she had one more orgasm. She looked adoringly at Mark and knew that this was the man who would always take care of her fantasies. She looked at Hud laying on top of her, smiled, and said, "Happy Birthday, Bruz. Thanks for cumming... Let's do this again sometime soon...."