Happy Birthday, Cara Mia

Story Info
A birthday present, with sexy love, from me to you.
1.8k words
4.57
6.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inuus
inuus
4 Followers

"Happy Birthday, Cara Mia!"

I give you a kiss on the cheek, and step back, holding your hands in mine as I take you in, head to toe, letting out a deep sigh, full of desire, and shaking my head slowly, I mouth the words "wow, you look gorgeous," then whisper in your ear:

"I've got a birthday treat for you, my dear, a special massage - come with me."

Lacing the fingers of your right hand with the fingers of my left, I lead you down the hall, where we step into to sumptuous master bedroom suite.

I press a button on a panel just inside the door, and a fire starts in the fireplace, relaxing music begins to play and the lights go dim - by the fireplace is a huge sheepskin rug, and on the low marble table is a bucket of ice holding a lovely Cabernet, and two Bordeaux glasses beside it

You give me a big smile and nod your head in approval as I open the wine, fill one of the glasses and and hand it to you, then fill my own glass and raise it to yours, in a toast:

"To you, Cara Mia, on your birthday - you just keep getting lovelier and more beautiful every year."

I motion with my left hand for you to sit down on the sheepskin, then I join you, face to face, our knees barely touching, as we sip our wine and talk a bit, exchanging tidbits of our day.

After a few minutes I whisper in your ear again, "Well, are you ready for your birthday massage, honey?"

You smile and answer excitedly, "I've been wanting that all evening!"

I smile back, "Allow me to help you undress, then."

As you unbutton your shirt and remove your bra in one fluid movement, I unzip your jeans and slide them down your beautiful legs, then pull your silk panties off slowly with my teeth.

I kiss your thighs, and gently lay you down on the soft sheep wool rug and roll you onto your tummy.

"Okay, I'm putting some warm oil on my hands, and I'm about to begin."

I straddle your gorgeous ass, my knees on either side, then trail the fingertips of both my hands from your shoulders to your lower back, and up again, several times, then reach behind me and run my fingertips up and down your luscious legs, from your feet to your ass and back to your feet, watching the goose-bumps ripple on your arms and neck and back.

"Holy crap," I murmur, "you're so fucking sexy!"

I place my hands palms-down on your shoulders and begin to press in small circles, moving up and down your neck, and into your hair, softly massaging your scalp, then move my hands down the length of your spine to your ass behind me, gently kneading my fists into your thighs.

I rise to my knees, turn you on your back and lower myself back down, continuing to massage your neck and face, then slowly move my hands down to your chest, dragging my finger tips over your tits, and up to your nipples, rolling them between my thumb and my index finger slowly, in unison, as you purr your approval.

I keep playing with your nipples with my left hand, and slide my right hand down past your tummy and lightly brush the lips of your soaked pussy, dipping my middle finger inside for a moment to gather some of your juices, then I draw them up to your clit, and make slow circles around it.

You roll your head back and moan "wow" as I nibble your neck from side to side, then I move my lips to yours and kiss you softly, building in intensity to a fevered french kiss of mad passion, eating your mouth like I'm going to eat your pussy, our tongues bobbing and weaving, as if in a lover's dance, and I whisper in your ear "I want you, I crave you, I need you!"

I cup your tits, one in each hand, as I draw my tongue across your lips, down your chin and neck, down to your right tit and bring it slowly to your nipple, then I lick it with long strokes, finally settling my entire mouth over your tit, sucking it in and out, while rolling my tongue around your nipple in a clockwise fashion.

You are covered in goose-bumps now, and you let out a soft "Mmmmmmmhm," as I move to your left tit and repeat, rolling my tongue on your nipple, and sliding my hands around your back, and under your ass.

I gently push your legs apart with my feet as I slide back and kneel between your thighs, and draw my tongue down your belly, momentarily tasting your navel-ring, then I slide myself further down between your legs, bring my tongue to your clit, and begin licking up and down, circling and sucking, over and over and over.

Then I stop...

You gasp for a moment until I start back in again, with long strokes of my tongue, from the mouth of your pussy to your clit, and back down, up and down, up and down, up and down.

You knit your hands in my hair, as if to guide me, pushing your pelvis up into my face, moving in rhythm with me, moaning your approval, lost in a void of time and space, caught up in the delirium, and as I plunge my tongue into your pussy as deep as it will go, you shudder and groan "oh my gawd!"

I tell you lovingly but forcefully that if you trust me, to surrender and let me take charge, and that you must not come until I tell you, to which you smiling and breathlessly offer a whispered affirmative, "only when you tell me, yes, my darling."

I feel powerful, invincible, hard as steel, possessed of complete control, glorying in your beauty and your body: your pleasure and your love is my one desire at this moment, and I want you now more than I've ever wanted you.

I stop again...

You let out a whimper as I hold myself there, just resting my lips on your pussy and tasting your wetness, panting my warm breath for a few seconds till I start back in again, thrusting faster and harder with my tongue, in and out of your pussy like a soft pliable dick, wiggling and circling inside you, over and over and over, then I slow it down, down, down to almost complete stillness, deep inside you, your juices all over my face.

You are moaning louder now: "Fuck me! I love you, I need you, I want your cock inside me now, I want to come."

My face is still buried between your legs, your fingers still in my hair, my hands still under your ass, and I continue to eat your pussy with abandon, indeed, it's my pussy now, you have given it up to me for the moment, and yes, I will be inside you tonight, and you *will* come, indeed, but not yet, not until it is time.

I stop again, yet once more...

I sit up, and in one movement, I roll you on your left side and lie down behind you, and as I kiss your neck, I slide my left arm under you and cup your left tit in my hand, rolling your nipple between my thumb and forefinger, then I slip my right arm up and over your waist and down between your legs, inserting my middle finger in your pussy to draw your wetness back up to your clit, touching, circling, stroking again.

I position my right knee between your legs and push them apart, draping your right leg over top of mine, and as I press up behind you, against your ass, I place the tip of my dick just against the opening of your dripping pussy, and move it up and down and back and forth without entering you just yet, almost, almost, almost, but not quite.

You are moaning and trembling, and as you turn your head to kiss me, at long-last I slowly slide my cock into you, in one steady motion, all the way in, as deep as I can go, and you exhale a nearly inaudible "ohhhhh, my gawd!"

I hold myself there, and for a moment time stands still, we're fused of body and mind, we are pure energy, there is nothing else but you and me, as the poet once said, the universe has collapsed to this place of skin and breath and hair.

And as we kiss, I continue to stroke your nipples and your clit, and begin to slowly move my dick inside you, not thrusting, just making tiny circles, and you begin to contract your pussy on me, squeezing with pulsating ripples down the length of my cock, over and over and over, then I start to move in short, slow thrusts, increasing in depth and speed till I'm drawing almost all the way out, then plunging in, twisting my hips slightly each time as you squeeze me, again and again and again, over and over and over.

You are trembling now, on the verge of losing it, breathless and whispering my name, desperate to let go, but I just keep on sexing you, loving you, until you're crying out with each thrust, "oh, oh, oh," you sound delirious, and sexy as hell.

Then finally it's time.

I wrap myself around you, hold you as close as I can, and as I thrust ever harder and faster, I make a throaty whisper in your ear "I love you, darling, release, come hard for me, NOW!"

And with a groan you let go, your whole body convulsing and shuddering, your pussy twitching and pulsing, over and over, you bite my lip and groan "I love you, I love, I love you" and you call my name, again and again, and as you grind back down on me, the twitching waves in your pussy take me over the edge, and I kiss you with mad passion as I cry your aloud, and gush my torrent into you: "I love you, darling, keep cumming, don't stop," and as you continue to twitch on my cock, we cum together, over and over, while I stroke your clit, and we kiss and kiss and kiss, till finally out of sheer exhaustion you begin to slow down, and the twitches become less intense, and then...stillness...

I am no longer rock hard, but I have not gone limp either, and I remain inside you as I hold you there, kissing you tenderly, nuzzling your neck, stroking your beautiful body, as your eyes close, and just before you slip off into dreamland, I whisper one last time in your ear, "I love you Cara Mia, Happy Birthday," to which you answer dreamily, "I love you too, that was the bestest birthday present ever, hon, thank you so much for that"

And we both drift off to sleep.

inuus
inuus
4 Followers