Happy Birthday Ch. 01

Story Info
James gets an early birthday gift.
770 words
4.24
15.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been asking James what he wanted for his birthday. He would never tell me; he'd only give me one of his mischievous, sexy smiles that told me I knew damn well what he wanted. Of course sex would be a big part of his day. It was the center of our relationship, after all. But I wanted to make it extra special for him somehow. We could have plain old sex anytime we wanted.

As if sex was ever plain with him.

On his birthday, I went to pick him up for his surprise. He was a bit taken aback when I told him he needed to be blindfolded. James liked to be dominant sexually, which I loved, and he'd get to do that once we arrived at our destination. But I wasn't telling him that.

"Why do I need a blindfold?" He asked, backing away from me a little.

"Oh come on, baby," I cooed. "It's your birthday surprise."

By now he was up against the kitchen counter. I pressed myself against him and reached to his crotch, finding his cock already perking up in anticipation.

With a sigh, he relented. "I'm only agreeing to this because I trust you," he said, turning around so I could tie the blindfold at the back of his head. His tone implied that this had better be worth it. I checked to make sure he couldn't peer out of the black cloth, and took his hand. I led him out to my car and helped him get in, and secured the seat belt for him.

I couldn't help giggling a little, looking over at him. God damn he was sexy, even with a goofy thing on his head that made his hair stick out in back. I could give him a blow job right now. Ooh, what a delicious idea!

"What are you doing?" He asked, feeling my hands on his thighs.

"An appetizer," I said, pushing my seat back as far as it would go, tipping the steering wheel up. I looked around outside; none of the neighbors were around. I locked the doors.

"Cheryl --" he began, but I put my hand over his mouth.

"Shhhhh," I said in a low voice. "Just enjoy it, feel it."

I touched his cock through his clothes first; getting him hard, squirming in the car seat a little. Oh so slowly I undid his belt and pushed down the zipper a little. With my nose I found my way inside his underwear, the warmth and musky scent filling me with desire of my own. I kept my hand on his thigh, the other braced against the console between the seats, only using my mouth on him. I licked his shaft, rolling my tongue around it, loving the sound of his pleasure. I managed to free his cock with my nose, and went right to work licking the wet tip. He jerked a little but settled down. When I looked up at his face he had that silly sex smile on his lips.

I moved down to lick his balls, letting his hard cock languish untouched while I did so.

"Use your hands," he said breathlessly.

"Nope," was all I responded.

"Goddamn," he could barely speak as I took his cock in my mouth carefully, running my tongue all over it, around and around, sucking and slurping.

He tasted so good. If I could bottle this and sell it, I'd be a millionaire.

I continued my work, painstakingly making sure every inch of his manhood was loved and licked. He was panting a little now, his chest heaving against his shirt buttons. I could probably get him off anytime I wanted to, and I probably should. After all, we had somewhere to go. I took all of him inside my mouth, feeling him nearly touching my tonsils, the skin at the tip of his penis dimpling. He was so close. I moved faster now, he undulated with me, gasping. I stopped abruptly to suck hard on the head, and that did it- he exploded in my mouth with a loud sigh of bliss, and I sucked his cum into my mouth, the hot ooze running down my throat like ambrosia. When he was done, I licked him to make sure not to leave any mess.

"All cleaned up," I said, raising my head, and when I kissed him, he grabbed the back of my head and mouthed me so hard it startled me a little.

"Christ that was awesome," he said.

"Sure was," I agreed. "And now off to your birthday party."