Happy Birthday! Ch. 02

Story Info
The birthday surprises continue for Jack and Eve.
2.5k words
4.46
82.6k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack123456
Jack123456
39 Followers

I follow closely behind her. She stops in front of the dildos and looks at them.

"You're not getting one of them are you?" I ask.

"No, I have plenty at home." She smiles. "Besides, none of them can compare to you." She walks over and rubs my cock through my trousers. As we approach the counter she spots a selection of pornographic films. She takes my hand and soon we are browsing through them.

"Eve...I really don't think we need to get these." I say feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah I suppose not, you have a fair selection back home." She smiles when she sees my shocked face. "I was in your room when I saw them on top of your wardrobe. I borrowed a couple, you've got good taste." I go red and we go to the check out. I pay for the lingerie and head back to the car.

On the way back to the house I stop at an off license. I come back five minutes later with a crate of beer. She looks over at me as I get back in the car.

"We're not drinking until tonight! I'm going to show you that fun can happen without alcohol." When we get home she rushes into our parents bathroom to have a shower. I decide to have another one, not smelling particularly fresh due to the sweaty oral sex from earlier. I have a shower and get dressed into some fresh clothes. When I exit my room I see my sister's door is closed.

"Eve...Are you alright?" I ask

"Yes bro, wait downstairs, I've got a surprise for you." I head down to the sitting room and sit on the sofa.

Ten minutes later I hear footsteps on the stairs. My jaw drops as Eve enters, dressed in her old school uniform, the dress and the shirt too short for her. She gives me an innocent smile and comes and sits on my lap.

"Jack, I saw that one of your DVD's is called 'Naked Student Fantasies' so, what do you think?" I feel my cock once again get hard, she grinds her ass around on the bulge as I groan.

"Mm, you look so hot sis." She stands up and undoes my zip. She pulls down my trousers and then my boxer shorts. She turns around and bends over while she takes off her short skirt, revealing one piece of the lingerie we bought. As she stands in front of me I start to stroke my cock. She then removes her tie and shirt, leaving her in the bra and panties.

"Sir, what do you think?" She asks smiling innocently. I nod and smile.

"Very nice Eve, you are a very beautiful young girl." She smiles and takes my hand, she leads me up to her bedroom. Once inside she helps me take my top off and then removes her bra and panties. She lays on the bed and smiles up at me.

"Sir...I've always wanted you....I saved myself in the hope that one day this would happen." I walk over to the bed and lay on top of her, my cock pressing up against her.

"Well, if it's what you really want?" I say lining my cock up with her pussy, not believing I am finally going to lose my virginity to my sister!

"Oh yes sir, take me now!" I slowly push my cock inside of her, she pretends to wince in pain as her virginity is taken. I gasp as I feel her pussy, squeeze my cock, I groan in pleasure uncontrollably. I start to thrust in and out of her slowly, she wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me in deeper. I know I'm not going to last long so I take slow and deep thrusts inside of her, getting more turned on at her moans of pleasure. Suddenly the roles of 'Teacher and student' are dropped. "Oh God Jack! You feel so big and good inside of me!"

"Oh Eve, I can't believe I'm fucking you." I say looking into her eyes as I continue to thrust in and out.

"Oh Jack, I'm Cumming!" She almost yells, I start to cum as well feeling her hot juices flood over my cock causing me to moan in pleasure. As I slow down I feel her unwrap her legs from around me. I smile at her and she kisses me on the lips. "That was amazing Jack."

"I'm so glad I lost my virginity to you Eve. I've always sort of fancied you, but I've always thought it was wrong." I slide my cock out of her and lay beside her, catching my breath. She leans over and rests her head on my chest. I close my eyes and soon enough I fall asleep.

The beeping of the answer machine wakes me up. I look down and see Eve is still asleep. I smile and slide out from underneath her, resting her head on the pillow. I walk out of her room and walk downstairs, not seeing any point in getting dressed, walking up to the answer machine I press the button and listen to the message. I delete it and head back upstairs. At the top of the stairs I am greeted by the perfect, naked form of my sister. She wraps her arms around me and kisses me on the lips. I kiss her back and smile at her.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I ask her, my hands at her hips, pulling our bodies together so my cock is against her bare pussy. She smiles as she feels my cock against her.

"Mmm yes babe." She says, looking into my eyes. "We should probably shower off." I nod.

"Sure, you can go first." She shakes her head and takes my hand, she leads me into the bathroom and turns on the shower, after stepping in, she pulls me in after her.

I take the soap and rub it in my hands, I then place it back on the floor and rub my soapy hands against her breasts. I smile as I move down to her stomach, softly rubbing soap into her skin. She reaches down and takes the soap in her hands, after getting her hands soapy she proceeds to rub soap into my chest and stomach. We both turn towards the hot water and let the soap wash off. I get down on my knees and take the soap in my hands once again. I start at her feet, carefully caressing them with my soapy hands, taking my time I then proceed to her ankles and calf muscles. As I make my way up her inner thighs I wash the smooth, shaved patch of skin surrounding her pussy. I look up at her and smile. I reach in and kiss her pussy, feeling her shiver with pleasure, before standing up. I watch as she follows suit, getting down on her knees and starting at my feet. As she her hands reach my scrotum, I feel her soft hands rub soap into it. I am surprised when I feel her hand wrap around my cock, thinking she would probably of left me to clean in. She slowly starts to rub my cock, as I spread my legs a bit, getting more comfortable. To my disappointment she stops after a few minutes, giving me a smile as she stands up. We turn the water off and go to our separate rooms to get dressed.

After getting dressed for what seems the hundredth time that day I look at the clock. 12:47. I head downstairs and into the kitchen where I make a pot of coffee. As I pour the coffee into two separate mugs Eve walks into the room and sits down at the table, dressed in only a silk bathrobe. Knowing it is probably to tease me, I try to avoid looking directly at her as we sit opposite each other sipping at the coffee.

"...Jack.." She breaks the silence. "I just want to let you know I am on the pill, so there is no chance of me getting pregnant after what we have done." I look up at her.

"To be truthful, I completely forgot about that part." I smile, taking another sip of my coffee. "Eve, please don't take this the wrong way. This feels really strange, but, I have new feelings for you which I never thought I could ever have...I don't want this to end...Our relationship. I want to be more than brother and sister...I'm sorry, I just can't help how I feel, I love you so much Eve." I look down at the floor between my legs. She gets up and walks around to me, she sits on my lap and raises my chin with her hand. She kisses me gently on the lips.

"I feel the same way Jack. We can be more than brother and sister, we are already."

"Yeah, but how can this be, I thought it was wrong, how would we be able to live together for the rest of our lives. People know we are brother and sister." I put one arm around her waist.

"We can move. Once we have finished our A-levels this year, we can move closer to the university we go to. People there won't know that we are related, and after that, we can move to where ever suits us and live there." I nod. "I love you Jack, and that isn't going to change, you are the only man I want." I kiss her on the lips whilst pulling her closer to me.

After about five minutes she gets up. "I don't know about you, but I don't really fancy seeing anyone today, I want this to be our special day, for us to spend together." I stretch my arms.

"Well, I was hoping me and you could go out for a meal tonight." I say going kind of red. "Just the two of us you know? I thought it would be nice." I stand up and take the mugs to the sink.

"Well, it's lunch time now. How about we go out for lunch today, have a quiet evening in and tomorrow evening we go out?"

"Sure." I say. "But you'll probably have to wear something a bit less...Revealing." I smile as I kiss her on the cheek. She giggles.

"I only wore this to tease you. I'll go and get changed now, I'll be down in about ten minutes." I watch her walk out of the kitchen, playfully wiggling her ass at me. I smile and wash the cups up. I walk into the sitting room and turn on the television.

Ten minutes later she walks into the room, wearing a one piece black dress. My jaw almost hit's the floor as I look her up and down.

"Wow! Where did you get that?" I ask. She shrugs.

"It's mums, I just thought I'd try it out. So, do you think its alright?" I nod, speechless. I stand up and walk over to her. I put my hands on her hips and feel her arms go around my neck. We lean in and kiss each other. I pull away and smile.

"You're beautiful." She goes slightly red at the comment and pecks me on the cheek.

"Thanks bro, you always know what to say to make me feel good." She takes my hand and we walk out of the house. I lock up and we get into the car, I drive once again. I start the engine and pull out of the driving space.

Ten minutes later we park outside 'The Wet Wok' a fancy Chinese restaurant.

"Jack...We can't afford this!" Eve says, knowing how much the meals cost.

"Yes I can, and besides, I've made a booking so we can't back out now." I smile at her and take her hand as we walk across the road and down the ramp to the restaurant. After being seated we are told it is a set menu so we only choose our drinks.

"Will wine be ok?" I ask Eve, holding her hand across the table. She nods.

"Jack, I'm going to pay for some of this." The waiter leaves to get our drinks and I turn back to her.

"No you're not, this is your birthday treat. I'm paying." She frowns at this comment.

"It's your birthday as well as mine, you should get a treat as well." I smile at her.

"You've already given me mine." She looks up and goes a bit red, a small smile appears on her face and she drops the subject.

Two hours later we exit the restaurant, both sufficiently full. We get to the car.

"Do you fancy a walk along the barbican?" I ask, not wanting to go back home yet. She smiles and takes my hand. We walk down from the car park and head along the stone pier to be greeted by the odour of sea salt and fish and chip shops.

"I know we still have two weeks left to ourselves, but I think they are going to go so quickly. I almost hope mum and dad don't come back." I feel her hand squeeze mine softly.

"I know what you mean Jack...I love you so much, but I don't know what mum and dad would say if we slept in each others rooms. I mean, I know we did anyway, but now it'll be different." I kiss her gently on the lips.

"I love you Eve."

"I love you too Jack." She replies, putting her arms around my neck. We stand there for a few minutes just looking into each others eyes. "Come on, lets head back." I take her hand again and we head back to the car.

When we get home we walk into the house. I kick my shoes off and take off my jacket.

"I'm going to lay down for a bit, I'm kind of tired." I say, yawning.

"Ok, I'll wake you up for dinner." I kiss her on the cheek and head up to my room. I get undressed and slide under my covers.

"Jack..." I open my eyes as I feel a hand on my cheek. I smile when I see it's Eve. She smiles back. "Hey sleepy. Time for dinner." I nod and throw back the covers. I climb out of bed and put on the clothes I got out of earlier. We go downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Mmm, spaghetti bolognaise, my favourite!" I smile and we sit down at the table.

"I hope you enjoy it. After lunch I thought you deserved something." She gives me a smile and we start to eat it. When we finish she stands up and takes the plates and wine glasses to the sink.

"I'll wash up." I say, standing up. "You made it, so I'll wash up."

"It's ok, you washed up this morning after you made breakfast." I kiss her on the cheek and head into the sitting room.

Jack123456
Jack123456
39 Followers