Happy Birthday! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers

"Make love to the person of your choice. The position will be the Splitting Bamboo position. You get 20 points if you come. You get 25 points if your partner comes. Your partner gets 10 points for doing this task. They get 15 if they also come. Use of a strap-on is allowed."

"What the hell is the splitting bamboo position?" I had to ask them.

"I know it!" Tiffany said. When we all looked at her she added "Never done it, but I've seen pictures on the web."

"So who's it going to be?" Jill asked me.

I looked around the circle. Hm. So many choices... Damn. Right then I wanted them all!

"Well, Tiffany knows the position, so I pick her," I told the group, all the time looking at Tiffany. She smiled back when she heard her name.

She scooted down on the floor and turned just a little on her left side. Then she raised her right leg a bit.

"Straddle my left leg, Jack. I'll be laying down and you'll be kneeling over my leg."

I did what she told me to do, and when I was in position she raised her right leg up and put it over my left shoulder. I was close to her pussy, and when I looked down I liked what I saw. In this position I had a real good view of her honey hole. Loved it!

"You get to do all the work," she said with a smile.

It wasn't the most comfortable position, but the view was great for me. I was holding onto her right leg, to help her keep it up against me. Then I felt a hand on my cock, and when I looked down I saw it was Jill, helping guide me into Tiffany's cunt.

Always helpful, that sister of mine.

With one leg on each side of her left leg, my balls were brushing up against the side of her leg when I pushed into her. It added something else to the feelings I was getting. I was having a bit of a problem getting my rhythm and movements just right, but when I looked down and saw my cock sliding into her, and then back out, I thought the view was worth the little bit of trouble.

I pumped into and out of her for a while, and she was getting closer and closer to coming. Hell, even I could see that! Eyes open sometimes, closed at others. Her breathing came deeper and deeper, faster and faster.

I knew I was getting close, and I figured I better get her there soon if I wanted full points. I thought about rubbing her clit for her, but my right arm was on her left leg, keeping me balanced, and my left was helping hold her other leg up.

I couldn't reach her boobs, not in this position. So there wasn't much I could for her. Well, other than pound her pussy, and that I was doing with a vengeance!

Dam, the view of my cock going in and out of her cunt was a real turn on! What this position lacked in some aspects it really made up for in the view!

Tiffany decided to help her self out, as I saw when she reached down and started rubbing her clit herself. Again, real turn on!

She arched her back as much as she could and started to shake. I heard her give out a low moan, and saw her face get that angry look I was beginning to know was something some women got when they came.

I felt her pussy juices flood over my cock as she came. It was too much for little Jack, and he shot his load a second later. I pumped her cunt full of my come, spasm after spasm. One of the harder comes I've ever had. Not that my experience goes back all that far, of course. Still, a damn good one.

I pulled out of Tiffany's cunt and sat back down. She sat back up in her place in the circle, and shot me a look of, well, gratitude, I'd guess you'd call it. Well satisfied woman right then, was our Tiffany.

Can't say I wasn't well satisfied too, of course!

I looked around the circle at all the smiling faces, and then I looked over at Kevin when I heard a noise, a low gasp, coming from over there.

He was pumping his dick under the table like he thought if he pumped just a bit harder it'd grow another couple of inches. I smiled at him, but he didn't notice, he was so into what he was doing. It doesn't work that way at all, Kevin, I was thinking. If beating your meat that hard made your dick bigger, mine would be about eighteen long by now.

I was just hoping he didn't shoot come all over the underside of the table. You know what it's like to scrape dried gum from under a table. Didn't want to even try dried come.

You know, I think round three was going pretty well so far. No complaints from me!

It was Melody's turn, and she picked a card.

"Make love to the person of your choice. The position will be the Reverse Cowboy position. You get 20 points if you come. You get 25 points if your partner comes. Your partner gets 10 points for doing this task. They get 15 if they also come. Use of a strap-on is allowed."

Same card as mine, but a different position. I wondered who she'd pick.

"Well," she told us all. "Tiffany, Jack and Candy have all come so far. So I'd say it's mine and Jill's turn!"

She smiled big at Jill. Jill smiled just as big back.

"Who's on top?" Candy asked.

"Up to the person who drew the card," I told them. I'd just made up that rule, but it made sense. Good enough for me.

"In that case I want on top. Better chance to come," Melody said, looking at Jill.

"Okay," Jill told her, "but I want the points too! So a butt plug it is." She got up to get the strap-on and the butt plug, and then came back to the circle to put them on. Had to admit, my sister standing there with a strap-on on was another turn on for me. At least this time she wasn't planning to use it on my ass!

Jill laid down on the floor, and Melody hopped on and sank her cunt down over the plastic dick my sister was wearing. She took it all in in one swift move. Then she started to bounce up and down on it, and I could see Jill under her thrusting up into her.

Melody leaned forward and grabbed Jill's ankles. Gave Jill a damn good view of her ass, I saw. And she looked like she was liking what she was seeing. I knew I was.

They went at it for a few minutes like that, and then Jill's butt plug popped out. She stopped movement and spread and raised her legs as much as she could under Melody.

"Can someone get that for me," Jill asked.

I was closest, so I grabbed it before someone else could, and stuck it back into my sisters ass. I was getting so used to all this it didn't even seem weird to me anymore. Sticking something, anything, up your sisters butt may not happen in most homes, but it was becoming the norm around here!

My dick had gotten hard again while I watched the girls go at it, and I was stroking it while I watched them. Melody came, loud and hard. Damn, I sooo wanted to reach out and grab those boobs bouncing all over the place! But I didn't.

Jill wasn't going to get there, not once Melody had. They knew that, and Melody dismounted and took her seat.

"Sorry Jill," she told her.

Jill, still laying there with the strap-on jutting up into the air, just shrugged her shoulders. Then she took the butt plug out and sat up.

"It's my turn to pick a card. I hope it's a good one after that!" she told us.

She reached into the bowl and picked a card.

"Make love to the person of your choice. You both get 10 extra points if it involves you receiving anal sex."

It had the normal points and all that, but you get the idea of the way that works so theres no reason I need to keep repeating it.

"Okay," my sister said, a bit nervously. I could tell she wanted this, but wasn't to sure if she could do it.

"It's okay, sis," I told her. "You can do it, but don't try it if you're not ready for it."

She gave me a 'thanks Bro' look, and then considered what she wanted to do. Then she came to her decision.

"I need the extra ten points to catch up with everybody. But, no offense, Jack, but I think you're too big for my first time. I think I'll let someone try with this." She grabbed the strap-on she was still wearing.

"So I pick.... Tiffany."

Tiffany smiled wide.

They both stood up, and Jill took off the strap-on and handed it to Tiffany. Tiffany wiped it down and applied some lube, a healthy dose of it. Then Jill got down on all fours, and Tiffany got behind her.

"Go easy at first, okay?" Jill told her.

"Of course, girl!" Tiffany told her, slapping her on the ass. "You're in good hands here. So just relax!"

"I'm trying," Jill said, nervously.

Tiffany held the tip of the strap-on right at Jill's rear opening, and then applied some pressure. Jill winced just a little, and tried to relax. It worked, and the tip went in about an inch.

"Wait a second!" Jill exclaimed. "Let me get used to it."

Tiffany paused for half a minute, then pushed it in a bit more, and then still more. Jill took it now, the lube doing it's job, and she let out a gasp.

"Damn! It feels incredible!" Jill told everyone.

Tiffany started thrusting in and out of Jill's ass, and then she picked up speed. Soon she was pounding her like it was her pussy. And Jill was loving it! I could see it on her face.

Melody cheated a little and lay down on her back, scooting under Jill. Then she started to suck on Jill's nipples, looking to me like she was having a lot of fun doing it! I know I would have been.

Jill came quickly. She went down from on her hands to on her elbows, and squealed like a stuck pig. I don't know how else to describe it. That's just what she sounded like.

Melody was back up sitting beside her, and was still playing with Jill's tits. Wish I'd have thought of that. Damn, dude, you're too slow...

I don't know why, but just seeing another girl do my sister from behind turned me on like crazy! I loved it. I couldn't wait to see the video of it. I'd be whacking off to it for a long time to come!

Eventually everyone was back in their places and getting their breathing back to normal. Tiffany took the toy off of her and tossed it off to the side. Jill was looking well satisfied and mellow.

Me? What was I doing? I was still slowly stroking my cock, of course. Hard as it got, after what I'd just seen my sister do. So, yeah, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if I got into the action when the next, and the last, card got drawn by Candy.

She picked one out of the bowl and read it out loud.

"Engage in a threesome with two other players of your choice. At least two of you must come for you to receive any points."

Oh, that smile on her face when she read that card! What a sight it was. So bright it seemed to light up the entire room!

"Now we're talking!" she exclaimed. "Jack, I want you to put that big bad boy of yours in me. Looks like he's ready for some more action anyway."

Everyone looked down at my dick when she said that, and I self consciously took my hand off of it.

"And I want..." Candy went on, "Melody to sit on my face while he does it."

All right! Loved it!

Candy laid down on the floor and spread her legs wide. I got into position and shoved into her cunt all in one thrust. Melody straddled Candy face, and Melody took to licking her cunt like there was no tomorrow.

I pounded her long and hard. I was so turned on I didn't care who else came, or when. I just wanted to fuck that cunt and fill it with my entire load.

As it turned out, I wasn't the first to come. Seems I wasn't the only one all worked up by watching sis take it in the ass. Melody came first, with low moans announcing her orgasms arrivale.

I looked up and looked the two girls over real well. Two sets of tits bouncing in front of me, and I licked Candy's like a madman. When I'd straightened back up, Melody leaned forward and started playing with Candy's clit. I looked down between me and Candy where all the action was, and shot my load into Candy's cunt.

She followed a second behind me, bucking like she was trying to throw me off of her. She didn't, but what a ride!

When we were all done, Melody leaned forward and we kissed, with Candy still under me, my dick still inside of her. Then Melody scooted back and gave Melody a kiss full on the mouth. I watched as they pulled just a little apart, and then Melody stuck her tit in Candy's mouth for a few seconds worth of sucking. Then Melody went back to her place in the circle.

"Well, you gonna let me keep him?" Candy asked me.

I hadn't even realized she was waiting for me to get off of her. I really didn't want to, come to that. But I guess I had to.

I pulled out of her with an audible pop, and went back to my seat. My come and Candy's pussy juices started to drip off my cock and onto the carpet. I didn't care.

But I guess Jill did, because she came over and stuck her head in my crotch and started to lick it all up. When she licked it off my balls I started to get hard again already. Not much, but just a little. Enough so she smiled at it, as she went back to her seat.

We all sat there for a few minutes, smiling at each other. It was a good game, that was for sure. No major problems, everyone got off at least once. No one had called a pass, though it had been a close call for a couple of us.

We had that one minor hiccup when Tiffany forgot one of her own rules, but other than that it had gone real smooth. Got to love it when a plan comes together!

"So who won," Candy asked us all.

Good question, I thought. I had no idea.

We all looked around at each other, and it was plain on everyones faces that they didn't have a clue either.

We all broke out laughing at the same time. We'd gotten so into the action we had forgotten to keep track of the points!

"I can go back to the video and figure it out," Kevin said from at his 'master control station'. We all looked over at him.

"Don't bother," I told him. "Who cares at this point? It all went pretty well, and I don't see anything we need to change before we get members here."

They all nodded their heads, agreeing with me.

"One question," Melody said. "What if it's a tie? Who picks the winner?"

"Sorry, forgot to mention that," I told her. "Since we'll be streaming them live by then, everyone who's watching that night will get a vote. They can decide it on whatever they want to. Style, tit size, licking ability, or extreme male handsomeness, as the case may be."

"Extreme male handsomeness hell!," Jill said, slapping me on the arm again. She was doing that more here recently. Maybe I'd have to do something about that. I looked at her, and those gorgeous tits of hers just hanging there waiting to be licked, and decided to give her a pass on that one. Just couldn't do it. Go figure.

A half hour later and we were all about talked out. Tiffany and Candy went and took a shower, together, I might add. Kevin finished whatever he was doing with the video, and got up to leave.

"Have the full video and a couple of teaser clips up on the web site by tomorrow," he told us, and took his leave. We all said goodbye, and thanked him for all his help. He said something about it being 'his pleasure' and asked if he was coming back for the next one. He seemed reassured when we told him he'd better, and that he'd be back for not just the next one, but ALL of them! We needed him. Then he went home.

Tiffany and Candy came out all dressed up and looking delicious, and we all said our goodbyes. Then Jill and Melody headed for the shower together. I started to wonder just what sort of video I'd get if I put a camera in the shower, but gave up on the idea when I considered all I'd get was a steamed over lens. Too bad. Bet it would have been interesting video...

When they were done, a not exactly fast endeavor, Melody gave me a kiss and said goodbye, going home to get some well deserved rest.

My time for a shower.

I took my time, letting the hot water roll over and down my body. It felt pretty damn good, I can tell you that. I finally got out when my thinking went back to the girls taking showers in pairs, and little Jack started to wake up. Did I really need to jack off in the shower after everything I'd seen and done this evening? Really? No, I didn't think I did.

When I finally left the bathroom, Jill and Mom were siting on the couch talking.

"Hi mom," I told her, sitting down on one of the chairs.

"You kids did a good job tonight," mom said.

"You were watching?" I asked her, surprised.

"You bet. Streamed live to our living room. We have computers too, Jack, and we know how to use them."

I laughed.

"So dad was watching too?"

"Yep. He screwed my brains out on the coffee table when Jill took it up the ass! Damn, that was hot!"

Jill was blushing a little, I noticed.

"So where's he now?"

"Your dad went to bed and fell asleep in about five minutes. He was tired today, and I think I wore him out a little watching you kids."

She was smiling a lot, apparently just thinking about it. I guess dad really did know what he was talking about. Mom couldn't get enough sex. Ever.

"Your sister has something to ask you Jack. We were just talking about it."

"What's that, sis?" I asked Jill.

"Well, mom heard what we were saying, you know, during the game. And she was wondering just how bad I wanted my fantasy to come true. So she came down here to offer her services, if everyone else left. Which they did."

I had to think about it for a few seconds, then it came to me.

"Oh! You mean about two dicks at once?"

Jill shyly nodded her head yes.

"What about it?" I asked her.

"I'm willing to help you guys out with that, if she wants to try it. I don't have a dick, but I have something else that should help her out," mom told me.

I guess I was a little slow, because it took me a minute to get there. But I eventually did.

"Oh! You mean the three of us, with a strap-on?"

"I'm willing if you are," Jill told me, smiling that little smile of hers that always made me do what she wanted.

I just shrugged my shoulders. Why not?

"Sure. You want to do it now?"

Jill nodded her head yes.

"Well, let me go get my toy. I'll be right back. You kids can go ahead and get undressed if you want to," mom said, heading for the stairway.

We did that, and I was sucking on Jill's nipples when mom got back. She had her strap-on with her, and I saw it was full sized. Maybe even a bit over sized. Not that I had any experience judging penis sizes, you know. None at all, actually.

Mom took her clothes off, fastened on the strap-on, and adjusted it till it was just right. Then she joined Jill and I on the couch.

"I'll be on the bottom, on the edge of the couch. Jill is facing me on top of me, and Jack can come in from behind her," mom told us.

She slid down until her pussy was right at the front edge of the couch, and Jill climbed on top of her, her legs straddling mom's legs. Then Jill lowered herself down onto the plastic dick, letting it go all the way in, until it she'd taken it all.

"Okay, Jack," Mom told me. "We're ready for you. Just remember to go slow for your sister. She'll let you know when she's ready for more."

I moved into place, and grabbed by cock and put the head of it against my sister's little puckered ass hole. I'd already lubed her up. Then I slowly pushed forward. It surprised me when it popped right in, half of it all in one go.

Jill let out a gasp.

"Sorry sis!" I told her.

"No! You're fine! Guess I was still ready for it from before. It feels great! Go ahead, push it in more."

I did, and she took everything I had up her ass. I couldn't even see her face and I knew she was smiling. She had to be feeling very full right about then.

"Start working it, Jack!" mom told me. "She's ready for it, and unless I miss my guess she'll be begging for in a second."

"Dam right!" Jill said, the tone of her voice filled with, well, joy.

I started to thrust in and out of my sisters ass, while mom worked the strap-on from below. God, what it must feel like for Jill! I realized I was just a little jealous of the girls right then. Having two at once must feel like heaven to them!

DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers