Happy Birthday! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Jill kept saying, over and over again.

Mom was laughing, loving it. So was I!

I didn't get twenty strokes into her when she came. And holy hell, how she came. Screaming at the top of her lungs, shaking, her face all scrunched up in delight. I'd never seen anything like it. She quivered all over, her head tossed up and back.

When she had calmed down some, I got the message to pull out, and I did. She climbed off of mom, and moved to a chair and plopped down in it like her legs were going to give out on her. Hell, the way she'd come they may have!

Mom unfastened the stra-on and lifted her hips, tossed it to aside.

"Here, baby!" she told me. "I got a warm place for that thing right here."

I couldn't move fast enough. I got in front of her and stuck my cock into my mothers pussy, buried it to the hilt. I pounded her as hard and as fast as I could.

My sister coming like that had me ready myself, and I wanted it right then, didn't want to wait for anyone or anything. I wanted to shoot my load so bad it hurt! So I pumped my mother's cunt like she was a two-bit hooker.

It didn't take long, as she reached down and grabbed my ass, pulling me into her ever harder. I could actually hear my balls slapping her ass every time I pushed forward.

Then I came, and came, and came. I filled up my mothers cunt until it was leaking around my cock, still in her. That's the first time I realized that I was a bit of a screamer myself. I did enough of it right then!

When I was done, and pulled out, strings on my come strung out between my dick and moms cunt, holding on for a second longer, like it didn't want to leave her.

Then I rolled over onto the couch beside mom, breathing hard still, beads of sweat on my forehead. Jill and mom got down on their knees in front of me, and between them they licked me clean of my come and moms pussy juices.

Then we all sat down and tried to catch our breaths.

"Damn," Jill said a few minutes later.

I just nodded my head. Then I took a deep breath, and used it to blurt out "What she said!"

Mom was smiling at both of us.

"So was it what you expected it to be, Jill?" she asked.

"All that. And a lot more. Damn! I knew I wanted to try that, but I had no idea it could be THAT good!"

She was still talking while she took deep breaths. She was almost back to normal by then.

"How about you, Jack? What do you think of it?"

I smiled for them, then said "Loved it. Have to try that again sometime."

"You got that right!" my sister blurted out.

Mom laughed, and then she got up and grabbed her clothes. She didn't bother to put them on as she headed upstairs.

"Okay, kids. See you in the morning."

As soon as she was gone, Jill gave me a kiss on the mouth.

"You are the best brother ever," she told me. "Now, you ready for another shower? Looks like you have been doing some sweating."

I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Of course you can take a shower with me! You just fucked me in the ass! What else is there you haven't seen already?"

I beat a hasty path to the shower, chasing that gorgeous ass of hers all the way there. She got there first, of course. But who cared? It's not like we were keeping score.

Hell, we didn't even do that during the game, when we were supposed too!

I guess that's a good place to leave it for now. The game was a go, the bugs pretty much worked out. We had a guru, Kevin, to get the web site up and running, and we were already bringing in some money from it.

I got to do the girls, they got to do me, and mom still wanted to play too. How much better could it get? Well, I was going to find out, but like I said, this is a good place to stop for now. I'll get the rest typed up as soon as I get a chance.

But for now, just getting this much down on paper's given me a hard on, just thinking back through it. And I think I just heard Jill come home. Or maybe it's mom, I'll have to go look. But does it really matter which it is?

Not really. Not to me. Either way, I'm going to unload in someone here in a few.

See you later, my friends!

DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers