Happy Birthday Ch. 04

Story Info
Late, but not forgotten.
753 words
3.71
8.4k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a seat," I said as I watched you walk in, a smile on your face.

"You giving orders?"

"Yes, and I expect them to be followed, now sit down," I say with a smile, and as you sink down onto my couch, I feel my pussy get all warm and wet. You make me almost embarrassingly wet, and you don't even know it. I squirm in my seat, pressing my thighs together trying to hide how I am reacting as I worry that this plan I have won't work as well as I had hoped. The idea sounded so good, but once you are here, sitting on my couch, the idea of letting you have control sounds so much better. Of letting you move me, place me, and fuck me any way you want is so tempting. But it's not what I have planned. I brace myself, ready to get exactly what I want.

"Now what?" you ask as you lean back on my couch, resting your arms on the back, crossing your legs at your ankles. You look so smug, so in control. I hate it, and it makes me shiver all at the same time. I hate that you control yourself so easily, for years, I have almost wished you'd lose control just for a minute, but it scares me too, what you might do if you did.

"Now, I know you think that just because it's your birthday you get to call the shots, but today, we are gonna do things my way."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, my way." I sigh as I slide one leg across your lap until I'm sitting snugly on your lap. I can feel your dick pressing hard against my pussy. My hips rotate, pressing me down harder against you. "You are going to do exactly what I want."

"And what if I don't want to?"

"Oh, trust me, you'll want to."

"But, what if I don't want to?"

"Then I'll leave, my way or no way." I say smugly.

"Oh really, you think you could walk away?"

"Absolutely," I smile as I slide off your lap to the floor in front of you, and slide my hands up your thighs. "Because you see, I don't think you'll have a single protest. First, I want to wrap my hands around your big dick. Do you think you can agree to that?"

"I'll even help," you say as you help me open your pants.

"Mmmm, yes, please," I smile as I reach out and wrap my fingers around your dick. The heat radiates from you, and my hands feel so small when I wrap one, then two hands around you. I sigh and bite my lip, I want so much more, but I have a plan.

"And then, you see, I'm going to give you a damn good blow job, and you, birthday boy, are going to sit there and enjoy it. Just consider it a birthday present."

"And what if I wanted to fuck your pussy while you were bent over the arm of this couch?"

"Hmmm, well, I'd say you'd have to wait 'till later, because right now, today, you are going to cum in my mouth."

"What if I wanted to sit you down on my lap and watch you ride me until I came inside your tight little pussy?"

"Mmm, that would be nice, "and I shiver as I think about just that, and how much I have wanted that very thing so often the last few months, but I shake my head, undeterred in my plan, " but I think you are missing the point. Or maybe I'm not being clear," I slide my hands around your dick and squeeze just a bit for emphasis. "Do you or do you NOT want my mouth, my tongue and my hands on your dick, doing everything I can imagine to make you cum? Do you or do you NOT want to watch me swallow every single drop? Maybe you need a little demonstration," and I began to do just that. Sliding your dick into my mouth, moving my hands, and when I felt your hands on the back of my head, holding me in place, pushing your dick farther into my mouth, I knew I'd won the argument.

And when I was done, when I leaned back, and wiped my mouth, making sure I got every single drop, I smile up at you, "Happy Birthday. You don't think I'd forgotten did you?"