Happy Birthday Ch. 04

Story Info
With Christina out-fucked, John turns on her daughters.
2.9k words
4.5
67.7k
74

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 or older

Content Warnings: Incest, Impossible anatomy, Huge cock, Excessive cum, Ridiculous breasts, Cervical penetration

*****

Chapter 4: The Triplets, Part 1

John pulled his hips back, drawing a weak moan from the barely-conscious Aunt Christina as his flared, fist-sized head tugged at the entrance to her womb, the wall of muscle reluctant to release the fearsome tool. Her walls gripped so tight his movements dragged her upraised hips back a few inches before the pull became too much and the fat knob pulled free. He kept pulling, and pulling, and pulling, drawing inch after inch after inch of thick, glistening, steel-hard cock from his aunt's depths. He could feel all four of his cousins staring in awe and hunger as he unsheathed his mighty weapon, and as the gleaming crown pulled free with soft, wet pop, his aunt's overstuffed pussy twitched, a stream of white-hot cream pouring out of her like a faucet. His member sprang up once it was free, slapping against his rippling abs once before it settled into place, thrusting proudly from his hips, almost a half-yard of cum-and-nectar slick, pussy-wrecking, never-softening, toe-curling studly incestuous COCK, throbbing angrily in midair, its gleaming crown swollen red like a mouth-wateringly ripe apple.

There was a soft, strangled whimper from the doorway, and John glanced up to see Dani still standing there in her fluffy pink PJs, his 'baby' cousin biting her lower lip as she stared at his muscular body and monstrous, cum-coated cock, her cheeks red. When his gaze fell upon her, she swiftly ripped her eyes away, pretending she hadn't just been staring, turning to her sisters. "Just... remember, you owe me!" She reminded pointing accusatively, before slinking off to the side, disappearing behind the doorframe. John arched an eyebrow, curiously. What did she mean?

"Fuck... she didn't last long, did she?" Abby muttered, suddenly kneeling at the edge of the bed, examining her mother's fucked-silly expression curiously. John blinked with surprise, he hadn't seen her move.

"Can you blame her?" Betty purred. John jumped, feeling a slender hand suddenly and unexpectedly wrap around the base of his monstrous shaft (or, at least, as much of its girth as it could), a graceful arm coiled around his hip, basketball-sized breasts pressing into his back through the lacy cups of her lingerie.

"Good thing we're here to help take care of this big, bad cock, or she'd be getting totally destroyed..." Cherry added with a purr as she lolled out her tongue to lick John's monolithic member near the root. John jolted again, his head whipping down to look between his legs. How had she gotten that close without him noticing? He could only watch as she delivered a long, slow lick to her cousin's monolithic member, running from the root to the tip along his bulging cum-tube, gathering up the pearly mix of his own steaming cum and her mom's sweet pussy juice on her tongue, that single lick covering her taste buds in more cum than a normal man could produce in an entire load.

John closed his eyes for a moment, drawing in a deep breath. The ABCs were always too much to handle when they worked together, he often found himself getting led around by the dick by the sexy redheaded triplets. If he didn't take control, they'd set the pace again, and as much as he enjoyed being their plaything from time to time, today was not one of those days. As Cherry rolled his cum around on her tongue, savoring the thick, salty, manly taste of his ball-batter, he reached down, grabbing her upper arm in one hand and hauling her up onto her knees suddenly, making her gasp at the sudden aggressiveness. John grinned, wickedly, his face just inches from hers as he delivered a loud smack to her rounded ass, his fingers sinking deep into the juicy backside she inherited from her bootylicious mother. "If you're so eager to 'take care' of it, we might as well get started." He growled, arms suddenly flexing, lifting her off the bed and pulling her soft, pale-skinned curves against his muscular, bronze-tanned chest, his titanic cum-covered cock pressing against her stomach, reaching all the way to the bottom slopes of her spectacular, basketball-sized freckled breasts, illustrating just how deep he would soon be going.

Carrying his cousin like she weighed nothing, John stood, pulling out of Betty's grasp and stepping off the bed. He thought, for a moment, that he caught a glimpse of pink and copper in the doorframe as he moved, but he didn't let it distract him. He turned around, setting Cherry's juicy ass down on the edge of the mattress, laying her back and taking his place between her spread thighs. He loomed over her like a monument of masculinity, his towering cock resting against her hot, needy slit, her wetness soaking through her lacy lingerie. He drew his hips back, sawing his fearsome length over her soaked panties, drawing a whimper from her lips, until his fat, fist-sized head was poised at her entrance, the only thing separating them the lacy red material of her lingerie.

"Oooh... Lucky..." Abby cooed with envy as she crawled up to her identical sister, getting the best view possible of the impending fuck.

"Why does she get to go first? It's not fair~" Betty whined with a pout as she moved up, opposite Abby, her hands descending on Cherry's curvaceous form, caressing her pale, freckle-dusted skin teasingly.

"Don't get too jealous, girls. I'm sure Johnny here's got more than enough steam for all of us~." Cherry purred, playfully.

"You better not hog that monster too long..." Abby shot back, one hand going down to Cherry's basketball-sized tits, her delicate fingers sinking deep into the lace-wrapped melon as she roughly kneaded her sibling's spectacular tits.

"Better hurry up and get started, then~." Betty interjected, hand sliding down between Cherry's thighs, fingertips slipping beneath the lacy material of her panties, pushing them aside with a flick of the wrist as her slender fingers parted Cherry's flushed, glistening wet folds, inviting the monstrous member inside.

John's abs rippled as he let out a growl and drove his hips forward, his enormous, cum-slick cockhead spreading her tender pink folds wide, wider, wider still, struggling to accommodate such a fearsome invader. He growled louder, swiftly losing his patience, and grabbed her by the hips, powerful hands holding her firmly in place as he thrust forward with all his strength. Cherry screamed with pleasure and pain as almost a foot of her cousin's oversized stud-cock plowed into her, filling her like only he could, pounding at the mouth of her womb. The cock that had just wrecked her mother's pussy was inside her, red-hot and throbbing, and it felt absolutely incredible.

John didn't waste time letting her adjust, the triplets were all intimately familiar with almost every inch of his length, there was no reason to go easy on her. His hips drew back, making Cherry's curvaceous body writhe beneath her sister's teasing touches as his fat head tugged at her innermost folds, then slammed forward again, hard, stretching her depths around him, pounding at her innermost barrier like a battering ram. She moaned, a throaty, wavering sound, the pain of the impact giving an edge to the surge of pleasure that crashed over her like a wave.

"Mmmm, fuck, I always love that first thrust..." Abby purred in envy, one hand going up to her chest, kneading and squeezing one massive, basketball-sized tit through the lacy material of her bra, her hard nipples clearly visible through the sheer fabric.

"Fuck, I'm so wet..." Betty agreed, her own hand delving between her thighs, fingertips sliding into her panties, three slender digits diving into her hungry slit, a woefully insufficient substitute for the monster fucking her identical sister.

"Oh~ Oh~ Ohhh~! So! Fucking! Good~!" Cherry added, eloquently, her voice rising and falling in time with John's brutal thrusts, each moaned word punctuated with a moment of silence as that titanic shaft pounded at the mouth of her womb, the sudden surges of sensation making her mind go blank for an instant.

"Gawd, rub it in, why don't ya?" Abby whined in frustration, pinching Cherry's nipple through her bra, drawing another throaty, wavering moan from her sister.

"Fuck her good, Johnny. Fuck her hard!" Betty urged, her knuckles pumping furiously, driving all four fingers in and out of her soaking-wet snatch, her clear juices overflowing down her thighs.

"OOHHH~!" Cherry cried out, back arching, eyes opening wide, as John's thrusts suddenly grew more intense, plowing into her with reckless abandon, a full foot of the biggest, fattest, meatiest cock in the world, her own cousin's perfect cock, pumping in and out of her like a piston.

John's grip tightened on Cherry's hips as he redoubled his efforts, slamming into her with even more force, pausing at the end of each mighty thrust to grind his hips forward. The blunt tip of his monstrous member strained at her inner barrier, its resistance growing weaker and weaker with each forceful impact. This had the added benefit of sending Cherry's glorious, freckle-dusted tits bouncing wildly with the force of each thrust until her rosy nipples bounced free of the lacy cups entirely. He watched with a hungry grin as her body writhed in ecstasy beneath him, her round hips pinned firmly in place, her slender waist rolling and squirming on the bedspread, the shifting angles making his monstrous member hammer into different bundles of nerves each time he pounded into her.

With a furious growl, John slammed his hips forward, his blunt cockhead spearing into Cherry's pussy, grinding against the mouth of her womb, her inner barrier struggling desperately to hold him back. But it was no use, there was no resisting that fearsome fuckpole, her walls gave way and her womb was promptly filled by his fist-sized head, the blunt tip hammering at the back wall of her silky innermost depths. The sensation was indescribable, she was filled, absolutely and completely, by the biggest, fattest, most perfect cock in all the world, and there was still more of it! At least another four or five inches, more than some unlucky men had to work with in the first place, still remained outside her. She moaned with wordless ecstasy at the sight and sensation of that titanic cock throbbing inside her.

A tiny whimper from behind drew Abby's attention away from the sight of her sister getting her womb fucked, and she glanced back over her shoulder. Dani was still there, the little voyeur still peeking around the doorframe in her fluffy pink pajamas. She would have looked much more innocent if she wasn't on her knees, bent nearly double, her hand thrust down into her pants, fingers working feverishly between her slender thighs as she stared, eyes riveted on the scene unfolding on the bed. Abby grinned wickedly, turning her attention back to her identical sister. As much as Dani liked to pretend she was above the occasionally dumb, perverted antics of the rest of her family, there was no denying she was a Best girl.

John suddenly yanked his hips back, fat ridge of his crown popping from the mouth of Cherry's womb, only to slam forward again, plowing through her weakened barrier to pound at the back wall of her womb. Sensation exploded through her core. She would have screamed in ecstasy, if the impact hadn't driven every last gasp of air from her lungs. Her spine arched like a bow, her head rolling back until her shoulders lifted off the bed, her fat, juicy ass quaking as it too rose up, putting all her weight on the top of her head and the monolithic cock planted inside her pussy. Her every muscle pulled tight, her body trembling uncontrollably like she was being electrocuted as she silently screamed in a massive, long-overdue orgasm. White-hot pleasure burned along her every nerve like electricity, her mind fried by an overload of raw sensation.

John didn't stop, or even slow down, as his cousin's body spasmed in orgasmic bliss. He merely tightened his grip on Cherry's rounded hips and relentlessly pistoned his fat, pussy-pounding teenage cock into her spasming depths, gritting his teeth at the sensation of her walls rippling around him. With each pull back, her womb clung to his flared cockhead until it couldn't hold on any longer, only to have the massive knob plow back in again a moment later, ravaging the silken walls of her innermost depths. His monstrous girth throbbed inside her, bucking and twitching almost violently, even as its rigid length supported her weight. Cherry's orgasmic bliss faded after what felt like an eternity, her mind regaining control only to feel another surge already building in her core.

"AAAAAH~ FUCKINGFUCKME FUCKME FUCKMEEE~!" Cherry howled uncontrollably, her body writhing with overwhelming sensation as her supremely studly cousin hammered her womb with his monstrous cock.

"Oh, fuck, hurry up! Hurry and cum! Cum in her!" Betty pleaded, her arm working furiously to drive all four fingers in and out of her completely soaked pussy, her body screaming with need for the glorious fuckpillar pounding into her sister.

"Come on, C, milk that fucking megacock!" Abby commanded, mindlessly groping her own basketball-sized tit through her bra while her other hand slid down between Cherry's wide-spread thighs and delivered a sharp pinch to her sister's diamond-hard clit.

"OH MY GOAAAAAAAAAH~!" Cherry screamed in response, head whipping back as the hyper-sensitive bud was suddenly assaulted, triggering a violent climax so good it hurt.

John groaned as Cherry's body spasmed around his girth again, gripping tight to every throbbing, vein-marbled inch, the entrance to her womb squeezing like a vice. He could feel her trembling legs wrap mindlessly around his waist, instinctively trying to pull him in even as her toes curled and her muscles quaked. It was just too much to resist. He let loose a deep, rumbling growl, slamming into her as far as her body would allow, most than a foot of his freakishly huge teenage cock planted in her overstretched pussy, her walls clinging to his length deliciously, and his massive balls pulled tight.

"Yes! Fucking fill her up!" Betty moaned, shivering with vicarious delight as she watched those massive cum-canisters tighten up in his sack.

"Hurry up and cum so you can fuck us!" Abby implored with a moan as she pinched her own nipple, watching eagerly.

John's titanic teenage megacock lurched once, twice, and then he arched his back, letting out a deep, powerful groan as he finally came. Cum rocketed up his length, his shaft swelling even larger as it coursed along his shaft, surging toward the tip, only to finally blast into the back wall of Cherry's silky-soft womb like the spray of a firehose. Even though he'd just stuffed her mother's womb with a massive load of teenage ball-batter, he had just as much thick, hot, creamy spunk as ever. In a single spurt, Cherry's womb was completely filled with his molten-hot incestuous seed. With the second, it swelled, stretching to accommodate his seemingly-endless load. With the third, it overflowed, the sheer volume of thick, sticky seed overwhelming the twitching mouth of her womb and surging up along his length, staining every ripple and fold of her trembling pussy white, until it began to leak out around the base of his shaft.

John gritted his teeth and began to pull his hips back as he continued to cum, filling the void left in his wake with more cum than a normal man could produce in a year. He was no normal man, though. He was John Best, the super-stud who was legendary at only eighteen. He gripped halfway down the length of his half-yard of teenage fuckmeat as he pulled the gleaming head from Cherry's well-fucked pussy with a pop, a river of molten cum spilling from her twitching folds, only for his shaft to buck in his grasp and fire off yet another streamer of hot cum. It arced through the air, a finger-thick rope of pearly seed, seeming to hang there for a moment before it came splattering down on Cherry's prone, writhing form, making her moan as it traced a crazy, zigzagging line from the upper slopes of her glorious freckled tits down onto her trembling stomach. But he still wasn't done. Again and again it fired, each time drawing a groan from his lips as he struggled to aim the bucking beast down to paint his cousin's pale, freckle-dusted skin with the remainder of his titanic load.

It seemed to go on forever, and when the last spurt finally dripped from his monstrous shaft onto Cherry's bellybutton, there was a moment of awed silence. Cum poured out of the redhead's well-fucked pussy, covered her stomach, and lay in streamers over her mountainous melons, his hot cream staining both her lacy bra and skimpy panties beyond recovery. Abby and Betty stared down at the scene in envy, awe, and desire, while Cherry writhed and moaned weakly beneath the thick coating of cum. Her hands came up to her enormous tits, squeezing and groping at the massive, freckled mounds, rubbing the pearly coating of spunk into her skin.

Abby and Betty turned on John, playful hunger in their eyes as they settled upon his unfaltering steel-hard length with blatant lust. His member lurched beneath their hungry gazes, its work far from over.