Happy Birthday Ch. 05

Story Info
Abby and Betty share John's cock.
2.4k words
4.57
41.4k
57

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+

Content Warnings: Unrealistic anatomy, huge cock, huge breasts, cervical penetration, excessive cum.

*****

Abby and Betty shared a quick glance and a playful grin, the redheaded sisters thinking alike without needing to say a word. Together they lunged for John hungrily, the two triplets dropping to all fours on the bed as they threw themselves at the half-yard of steel-hard cock jutting from his hips. Cherry moaned softly from below, weakly continuing to rub the massive load of creamy cum John had plastered her with into her massive, freckled tits, the basketball-sized melons soon glistening with his sticky seed. Her younger sister chewed her lip enviously as she watched from the doorframe, one hand having slipped into her fluffy pink pajama bottoms, the movement of her knuckles visible through the fabric. Meanwhile her elder sisters opened their mouths, extended their tongues, and looked up at John with playfully-gleaming emerald eyes as they pressed their tongues together, side by side, and flattened them against his looming monolithic member. Holding his gaze, the sisters slid up his shaft together, gathering up the stream of thick spunk that drooled down along his bulging cum-channel between them, his pearly cream pooling on their tongues as they climbed his length, until they reached the swollen, gleaming cockhead. They didn't let a single drop escape as they leaned in, sealing their plush pink lips together over his gleaming crown, their tongues rolling wildly in their mouths as they savored his musky flavor, wet, pink muscles flicking over the smooth surface of his crown as they did.

The girls soon turned on each other, maintaining the seal of their lips as they shifted from eagerly tonguing his fat crown to lustily making out with one-another in a desperately passionate kiss, moaning as they pulled away from the teenage megadick, sharing the load they'd gathered between them, their tongues dancing wildly in their mouths. They turned to face each other completely, mashing their massive breasts together as they wrapped their arms and legs together in a tangle of supple teenaged limbs and curves far more developed than any teenager had the right to be. They fell to the side, still eagerly, hungrily devouring one another, tongues dueling over every last drop of his salty jizz, soft, muffled moans emanating from the press of bodies as they rolled together, until one landed on top of the other, their legs tangled together, spread wide and raised up, grinding their drooling, glistening pussies together and putting both of their spectacular asses on display.

John grinned, and reached out, strong hands grabbing the bottom girl, he couldn't tell if it was Abby or Betty at the moment, by the hips and yanking the pair towards him until their thick backsides were right at the edge of the bed and the gleaming crown of his titanic shaft pushed against both of their drooling lower lips. The girls moaned even louder into their kiss as they felt the beast grinding against them, hot and throbbing on their tender lips, their folds parting over the smooth, helmeted head, both eagerly anticipating the moment when the monster would angle their way and plunge deep into their pussy, filling them like only John ever could. But when John pushed his hips forward, it wasn't into one or the other, instead, that monstrous member slid between their writhing bodies, its vein-studded surface sawing over their clits as it moved, its passage between their smooth, soft stomachs lubricated by the ample nectar from their eager holes. It slid forward until the tip pushed between their glorious tits and his hips ground against the girls' asses, his fat, grapefruit-sized balls churning against Betty's backside

Abby and Betty finally swallowed the salty seed they'd been passing back and forth between their tongues and pulled their lips apart, breaking their kiss and letting out whining, disappointed moans in chorus at the teasing gesture, looking back at him.

John smirked. "Looks like I have your attention now." He chuckled softly.

"Don't be mean, John, don't tease us!" Betty whined, rolling her hips to desperately grind her pussy up against the base of John's length.

Abby, by contrast, maintained her cool and smirked back at him over her shoulder. "Aww, what's the matter, feeling lonely, Johnny boy?" She shot back in a half-mocking tone, mirroring her sister's movements to squeeze the base of her cousin's thick, throbbing member between their pussies.

"Seems a little rude to ignore the birthday boy, is all." John replied curtly as he pulled his hips back, drawing his vein-marbled length back over their clits as he moved, making the two sisters shiver at the sensation. The ridge of his head flicked over their clits as it passed, pulling away

"Don't worry, Johnny boy, just stuff that fucking monster into my pussy and I'll give it all the attention it deserves." Abby urged, reaching back with one hand to grab one gloriously round ass-cheek and pull it aside, fingers sinking into the soft, pale flesh, her puckered rosebud on display as the motion spread her pussy-lips wide, glistening pink folds eagerly awaiting her cousin's thick shaft.

"Noo~, give it to me! Come on, hurry and fuck me! Please, John, I need it so bad! I promise, I'll squeeze even tighter than Abby!" Betty pleaded, her hand sliding between their bodies to work her clit in tiny circles, desperate for a measure of relief from her lust.

John reached down and gripped the steel-hard baseball bat jutting proudly from his hips at the midpoint and forced the head down, tendons grinding at the root as he aimed the weapon at the two sisters' hungry pussies. They moaned eagerly as the beast's softball-sized head once more pressed against both of their tender slits, smooth, throbbing, and hot on their sensitive folds. Then, he dropped his hips, angling the monstrous member upward, and his free hand grabbed Abby's wide hips to hold her in place as he suddenly thrust forward with all his strength. In an instant, Abby's nether-lips parted, glistening folds spreading over the fat helmet-shaped head, stretching wider, wider, and wider still, stretching her like only John could, her tight teenage pussy straining to accept the oversized pillar of steel-hard cockmeat. His grip tightened on her hip, and she arched her spine, throwing back her head and letting out a throaty, ragged scream as the biggest cock in the world plowed past her entrance and plunged into her pussy in a single, mighty thrust, a foot of that titanic cock, thick as a two-liter bottle, filling her completely in an instant, the blunt head slamming against the gates of her womb like a battering ram.

Betty moaned, half with disappointment at the prospect of being the last of the triplets to get a taste of John's monster and half at the sensation of twelve inches of John's bulging cum-channel sawing over her sensitive pussy as he thrust into Abby. She rolled her hips down, desperately, grinding her pussy against the six inches of throbbing teenage cock still outside her sister.

John held himself there a moment, Abby frozen in place with her back arched in ecstasy, then, slowly, began to pull his hips back again, his fat, flared head tugging at her innermost walls, her body relaxed around his girth with a shudder. "Ohhhh~ Fuck..." Abby muttered once she managed to refill her lungs, the monstrous invader pulled back until only the head was still inside her. She smiled down at her sister, gloating proudly. "The first thrust really is the be-EEEST!" She purred, only for her voice to suddenly rise sharply as John slammed his hips forward again without warning, stuffing her full once more, the force of the blunt head slamming into her cervix driving the air from her lungs in a cry of pleasure. He wasn't still this time, his hips pushed forward as his hands gripped her hips tight, arms straining to hold her in place as he ground the massive head of his shaft against the barrier to her womb, the tight ring of muscle buckling a fraction under the might of the teenage super-stud.

John soon set the pace, pulling back and pounding forward, thrusting deep into his cousin's wildly-spasming pussy over and over like a perverse piston. With each stroke, a solid foot of steel-hard cock sawed over Betty's pussy like a bow across a violin's strings, making her moan and whine with pleasure and frustration, the sensation not enough to satisfy the gnawing need deep in her core. With each thrust, he battered the gates to Abby's womb, each impact a surge of pain and pleasure that made the redhead cry out. "He's! So! Rough!" She gasped between thrusts, head whipping back and forth as she writhed, impaled upon his monolithic shaft over and over. "He's! Gonna! BREAK~! ME~!" She wailed, eyes rolling back in an unmistakable look of ecstasy as she suddenly trembled with a miniature orgasm.

The spasming of her depths as she came on his cock was all John needed to slam forward even harder, plowing through the wall of muscle guarding Abby's womb and plunged inside, the fat head filling the tiny chamber, the soft, silken walls of her sacred depths squeezing deliciously around the swollen crown. Abby's back arched once again, and she cried out with wordless delight, eyelids fluttering as the beastly shaft violated her deepest parts so deliciously. Betty felt the beast push another fraction deeper, just enough that she could feel his fat, swollen balls swing forward to smack against her ass, and whined with envy.

John didn't even wait for Abby to recover from having her womb plowed before he pulled back again, readying another thrust. She bit her lip, purring at the sensation of the ridge of his cockhead teasing at the folds of her pussy, only to blink in surprise as the tip pulled out of her with a soft pop. Betty gasped in surprise as that swollen tip nosed against her tender lips, then let it all out in a throaty, ragged moan as he suddenly drove his hips forward, spearing his shaft into her pussy without warning or warm-up. Thankfully, her depths had been desperately drooling in anticipation of the fuck of a lifetime for hours now, so when the first foot of that baseball bat of a cock plunged into her in a single, powerful thrust, drilling into her until it pressed against the mouth of her womb, it slid in easily, its path lubricated with copious amounts of pussy juice, both her own and her sister's, still clinging to his monstrous, vein-marbled shaft.

Betty's back arched, thrusting her chest up to grind against Abby's as that behemoth cock plowed into her depths, and it was Abby's turn to whine with envy as her sister experienced the delicious sensation of being filled by John's titanic shaft. She bit her lip as she looked down at her sister's face, her expression a mirror of the one she'd worn just moments ago, eyes squeezed shut with pleasure, mouth open as she moaned... She leaned down and kissed her sister again, recapturing those pillowy pink lips with her own, muffling her cries of bliss as their tongues swirled together in shared passion, identical, curvy bodies squeezing together as they writhed in mutual lust.

John was beyond taking his time at this point, he'd tasted Abby's womb, now he was coming for Betty's. As the sisters kissed once more, he began to move again, drawing his hips back and slamming them forward again, his blunt tip pounding at Betty's womb with each mighty thrust, just like he had her sisters'. She moaned into Abby's lips, their bodies squeezed so tightly together Abby could feel the impact jolting through Betty's body each time he hit bottom, her normally-flat stomach pressing against her own each time the monster bottomed out against her cervix. Every time he pulled back and thrust forward again, Abby felt the vein-marbled upper surface of his shaft drag over her tender lips, teasing her clit, keeping her fired up, but it wasn't anywhere near enough to satisfy her, not after she'd tasted that giant cock inside her.

John's abs rippled and his arms flexed as he gritted his teeth and slammed his hips forward with his full strength, his steel-hard cock plunging into Betty's pussy like a spear. The fat head slammed into the gates of her womb, the wall of muscle struggling instinctively to hold back the monstrous invader. He ground his cock against it with all his strength, muscles tight and glistening with a faint sheen of sweat, pushing forward and pulling her back, until the barrier began to yield, just the tiniest bit. That moment of weakness was all it took, his monster probing at the tiny gap, widening it bit by bit until it finally gave way entirely. Betty broke the kiss to let out a wail of pleasure as the head of John's monumental member invaded her womb, filling her sacred depths to the limit and beyond and setting off a wave of orgasmic pleasure in the curvy redheaded teen. Her back arched hard, lifting Abby's body along with her, her every muscle spasming wildly as she whipped her head side to side, raking her fingernails over her sister's back unconsciously as she moaned with blissful sensory overload.

John was still inside her for a long moment, squeezing his eyes shut to savor the sensations of his cousin's innermost walls squeezing and spasming around his throbbing shaft, the silky-soft walls of her womb gripping his swollen cockhead tight. But he wasn't done yet, as the trembling died down, he pulled his hips back, fat crown popping from the mouth of Betty's womb, the flared ridge tugging at her inner walls as inch after inch of thick teenaged megacock slipped from her depths, glistening with her sweet nectar. She moaned in dazed disappointment, feeling the void left behind by his monumental member grow and grow until, with a soft pop, the beast slipped free of her entirely, throbbing in the air, bobbing up to aim itself at Abby's welcoming hole in turn, the blunt tip nosing against her tender pink folds.

"Yes, PLEASE! Put it back in!" Abby pleaded, thrusting her hips back desperately, wagging her thick, pale ass side-to-side as she tried to capture the bucking beast with her hungry lower lips.

"Noooo~, gimme mooore~..." Betty whined, weakly, still recovering from her orgasm.