Happy Birthday Ch. 09

Story Info
Dani finally gets what she's been craving.
3.1k words
4.62
34.3k
44

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[pre-story]Content Warnings: Unrealistic anatomy, huge breasts, huge cock, excessive cum

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+[/pre-story]

Happy Birthday: Chapter 9

John's jaw fell open as he saw Aunt Christina standing nearby, his eyes wide with panic and his mouth suddenly dry. He gaped for a moment, before Abby suddenly wrapped her arms around his head and pulled his head back down, into her cleavage. "If Dani keeps sleeping in all through the summer, she'll be in real trouble when school start again." Abby explained, casually, a playful smile on her soft lips.

Aunt Christina shook her head, striding toward the kitchen table. "Oh, I'm not worried. She's such a serious girl, I'm sure she'll be fine." She replied, every step sending her pale, lightly-freckled, watermelon-sized tits swaying and wobbling within the confines of her gauzy silk robe, threatening to bounce completely free at any second. Aunt Christina heaved a sigh as she planted one hand on the table and leaned on it, looking at the scene before her, John seated at the table, his face buried in Abby's chest as the teenaged redhead straddled his legs, squirming on his lap, his legs vanishing beneath the tablecloth. "It's such a shame. Dani's such a diligent, clever, hard-working girl... If only the rest of you had turned out more like her, instead of a pack of naughty little misbehaving sluts..." She muttered with a smirk, shaking her head.

"What can I say? We learned from the best." Abby shot back with a smirk of her own as she rolled her hips, grinding her sex against the base of her favorite cousin's throbbing cock.

John stiffened beneath Abby, letting out a deep groan, the sound muffled by the eldest sister's prodigious tits, as the triplets under the table took the roll of Abby's hips as a signal to go ahead. Betty and Cherry's tongues went to work, lavishing the steely pillar of John's cock with long, wet licks, before reaching out to trail the tips of their tongues back down, tracing along the bulging veins along its base. Dani, meanwhile, couldn't bring herself to move, frozen stock-still in terror, her soft lips still stretched lewdly around the fat, helmet-shaped head, hands wrapped around the midpoint of his member.

Christina arched an eyebrow at the sudden groan from her nephew, then glanced down toward the edge of the tablecloth, her smirk widening. "Ahh, I see~. So that's where the other two went." She commented, discussing her daughters sucking off their cousin at the breakfast table as casually as one might comment on the weather.

Abby put on a playful pout. "I'm so jealous, mommy~!" she whined, putting on a childish voice. "My little sisters snuck around behind my back and now they're hogging Johnny's big, fat sausage! And they won't even share~!" she complained, pulling John's head deeper into her cleavage, her pillowy tits squeezing around the sides of his head.

A giggle rose up from under the table as Betty and Cherry continued teasing their way down his shaft until their tongues wandered down to his sack, the twins eagerly burying their freckled faces in Johns' fat balls, tongue-polishing the hefty spheres as they let loose a chorus of exaggerated moans and loud slurps, muffled by mouthfuls of man-meat.

Christina smirked, wryly. "You didn't get your fill last night? You girls are so insatiable..." She chuckled, shaking her head slightly.

Abby laughed. "Oh, mommy, don't pretend you're not just as hungry to feel that big, fat, beefy cock sliding down your throat as we are... You only wear that robe when you're trying to tempt John into ripping it off you and fucking your brains out~." She shot back, licking her lips hungrily.

Christina bit her lip for a moment, bright white teeth sinking into soft, pale pink flesh. "...Well, when you say it like that, it's certainly tempting..." She muttered, pausing for a moment. She stepped closer to John's chair, leaning forward just enough to let her massive breasts graze against his shoulder, then balled a fist and rapped her knuckles sharply on the tabletop in front of him "You girls better hurry up down there-" She called out, then licked her lips. "- the rest of us are waiting for our turn!"

John groaned again, the sound once more muffled by Abby's pillowy tits, and Betty and Cherry giggled. Betty pulled her head up out of John's balls for a moment, a wicked grin on her lips as she held a finger up, gesturing Cherry to stay quiet. "You heard mom, sis- better get to work!" She called out, loud enough to be heard above the table, as she looked straight at Dani, shooting her a wink before diving back down to continue sloppily tongue-polishing John's hefty balls.

The youngest of the four sisters had frozen like a deer in headlights at the sound of her mother's voice. Her soft, pink lips were stretched tight around the massive, swollen tip of her cousin's glorious cum-cannon as the head throbbed against her tongue, her cheeks hollowed, her delicate hands not quite managing to wrap completely around his steel-hard cock's thickness as she tried not to so much as breathe, lest she be discovered. But Betty's words stirred her from her daze. Mom thought she was still asleep upstairs. Her heart started to beat again. She could still get away with this, she could still live out her fantasy- and right under mom's nose! She swallowed, nervously, and let out a muffled sound as she felt clear, salty precum slide down her throat. Her nipples were hard as diamond, the pink peaks of her perky b-cups pushing against the thin, white material of her tank top, as her hands began to move, slowly stroking up and down John's fearsome shaft.

John groaned again into Abby's cleavage, this whole situation was crazy, but then, his entire life was the sort of thing that lesser men dreamed of, who but he could honestly say they'd ever had five beautiful redheads throwing themselves at them? Who could claim they'd fucked mother and daughter one after another, who could claim sleeping with triplets, who could claim they'd ever slept with ONE woman as gloriously busty and fat-assed as the teenage slut squirming in his lap, let alone three? So... why not embrace it? He pulled his head up out of Abby's chest, and with a hungry growl, threw an arm out, and wrapped it around Christina's incredibly wide hips, fingers sinking deep into one of the thick, juicy globes of her ass as he gave it a possessive squeeze.

Christina gasped in surprise mixed with delight at the sudden show of force as John squeezed and kneaded her ass with one hand, and did the same with her daughter's with the other. She bit her lip. He was only a teenager, but he grabbed her ass like he owned her, her, a mature, successful, independent woman and mother of four... and in a way, he did. Any other boy his age would get a smack across the face and a stern lecture for grabbing her ass like that, and if that boy had dared to grope her DAUGHTER the same way in her presence, she'd have broken his wrist before getting him arrested. But her nephew, this boy- no, this young man- he could do anything he wanted to her, as much is it hurt to admit it. He could grab her ass, he could grope her tits, he could bend her over and fuck her in the middle of the street, he could take anything of hers he wanted, her possessions, her body, even her daughters, and she wouldn't offer more than a token resistance. He wasn't even twenty yet, and already he was a true alpha male, a fucking STUD, manlier than any man she'd even known, with hundreds of notches on his bedpost, and while he still had the sweet and obliging personality he'd had growing up, there was a deep, unshakable confidence underneath it all, a certain cockiness that was growing more and more prominent with each passing year, as well as the pussy-destroying megadick to back it up. What would he be like in ten years? How many thousands of women would he conquer with that beastly, jaw-breakingly thick cock? How many would he breed with that potent Best family seed? She didn't know, and she didn't really care- not as long as he continued to pound that massive fucking cock into her on regular basis, at least- but still, the very idea left her thighs soaked with glistening nectar.

Dani's head bobbed in time with her hands, lips popping back and forth over the flared ridge of John's cockhead, stretched tight like a rubber band, her tongue squirming against the cum-slit as the throbbing shaft spat one dollop after another onto the pink muscle, drowning her taste buds in the thick, musky flavor of his seed. Her eyelids fluttered as she unthinkingly let out a moan around the bulbous knob, her hands still pumping up and down his vein-marbled length, squeezing as tight as they could, desperately milking his monstrous member. With each throb that stretched her lips, she grew more and more passionate, driven on by the knowledge that each pulse brought her reward closer and closer, brought John closer and closer to the edge. Soon, she had thrown caution to the wind, moaning whorishly as she twisted her head side to side as she continued to bob, spiraling up and down over the few inches she managed to fit into her mouth, tongue flicking over the cum-slit at the tip each time she pulled back.

All the While, Betty and Cherry continued to slavishly worship John's fat, cum-heavy balls, talented tongues roaming over every inch of his hefty, orange-sized balls, rolling them around until every last inch glistened with a sheen of saliva. Time and time again, the sisters pushed forward, one, then the other, burying their faces in his sack as they hungrily stretched their soft lips around his swollen spheres. Their cheeks hollowed as they struggled in vain to engulf the oversized orbs, moaning and slurping messily as they sucked and kissed at them, drowning themselves in his salty, musky balls until they had to pull back to gasp for air, faces smeared with their own spit in a nasty show of devotion to the twin globes that produced the seemingly endless cum they so desperately craved.

John growled with pleasure, the sound rumbling up from deep in his chest. He was overwhelmed, by the sensations and by the situation around him. While Dani had a lot to learn when it come to sucking cock, she more than made up for it with passion and eagerness, and that wasn't taking into account the knowledge that his cute little cousin was not only sucking his cock, but had dreamed about sucking his cock for years! Just imagining her innocent face with her soft lips stretched wide around his cock... Meanwhile, Betty and Cherry needed no instruction when it came to servicing his sack, the two threw themselves into the task with such incredible intensity and hunger. Then there was Abby, the busty beauty grinding her dooling pussy against his shaft as she writhed in his lap like a stripper, her massive breasts pressed against his broad chest, hard nipples poking him, clearly emphasizing her arousal. And then there was Aunt Christina, the mother of all four, with her fat, juicy ass and tits like watermelons, half-busting out of the thin material of her loosely-tied robe, still ignorant that her youngest daughter was just under the table and out of sight, that she was just as much of a cum-hungry cock addict as the rest of the family.

John's grip on the girl's asses tightened, fingers sinking deeper into the pale, pillowy flesh as he grit his teeth and let out a strained groan. The monstrous shaft between his legs suddenly throbbed violently, bucking with such force that it pulled itself from Dani's lips with a pop, swiftly followed by a whimper of excitement as she realized what was coming. Betty and Cherry were in the middle of double-teaming one heavy ball, moaning and giggling playfully as they rolled it back and forth between them with their tongues, when his sack began to tighten, the sisters following along as their treat pulled up tight against the base of his shaft. Abby let out a gasp of surprise as the beast throbbed against her slit.

"Ohh, fuck, you're cumming! Do it! Cum all over her! Cover her!" Abby moaned, grinding her drooling slit against his vein-marbled shaft, at least, as much as she could, with him still squeezing her ass tight.

"Please..." Dani moaned, without thinking, as she struggled to lever the steel-hard shaft down and aim it at herself.

"Hurry and cum-" Christina urged, only to cut off mid-sentence, brow suddenly furrowing "-wait, Dani?" She muttered, confused.

It was too late, John didn't even hear them, drowning Christina's question out with a deep, primal growl that rose out of his core as the dam inside him crumbled, unleashing a massive wave of pleasure that surged through him. It engulfed him completely, crashing through his mind and sweeping away all trace of thoughts, flooding his body and drowned his every nerve in pleasure. His shaft lurched again and again in Dani's grip as she squirmed in heady anticipation, her thighs rubbing together to try and soothe the burning hunger between them. She didn't have long to wait. The finger-thick tube running along the underside of his shaft bulged as white-hot seed boiled up from his core, coursing up the length of his member, she could feel the raw force behind it against her thumbs as it rocketed toward the swollen head. Dani's eyes were wide and staring, entranced by the smooth, helmet-shaped head like a snake by a flute, watching fixated as the slit at its tip opened, just a little.

The first shot fired from the tip of John's cock like the blast of a fire hose, a finger-thick stream of pearly white cum that struck Dani right on the bridge of the nose. It hit with surprising force, her head was forced back, it felt like she'd been hit by a water balloon to the face, and much like a water balloon, the moment it struck, it splattered in every direction. She cried out in surprise, squeezing her eyes shut just in time to avoid getting it in them, but found her eyelids glued shut by a thick, sticky layer of hot, creamy goo. It wasn't just her eyes though, she could feel it all over her face, and the thick, musky odor filled her nose when she tried to breathe... She couldn't see, she could only feel it, coating her skin, hot and thick, covering her, sticking to her, staining her, marking her as a nasty little cum-slut, his little cum-slut...

Dani's mouth opened to let out a moan, only to have her cry suddenly cut off as John's cock fired again, the second blast of cum just as copious and forceful as the first, it struck the edge of her upper lip, splattering up and into her nose, coating her lips and pouring into her open mouth. She choked as the sudden mouthful of cum caught her by surprise, her cousin's molten seed making her taste buds light up with the salty, musky flavor of pure manliness, and struggled to suck a breath in through her nose, only to find the thick, sticky cream had filled her nose as well. She couldn't breathe. She was drowning. Drowning in cum. Drowning in John's thick, hot, potent, salty, delicious, creamy cum-

Dani stiffened suddenly, shaking violently as an orgasm struck her like a fist to the gut, raw pleasure suddenly exploding in her core, a violent ecstasy ripping through her, overloading her mind and body with sensation. Her muscles locked up, pulling tight as she shook in the grip of her climax, her arms curling slightly, unintentionally aiming the throbbing, bucking cum-cannon down further and further as it continued to fire, spurts of cum coating her chin, her neck, and finally her chest, blasting her thin tank top with thick ropes of cum until it was completely soaked through, clinging to her perky breasts. All throughout, Dani was lost and shuddering with pleasure, her senses smothered by a thick layer of potent seed... all except touch. She could feel each time his cock throbbed in her hands, feel each shot that splattered against her skin, feel him paint her entire front half pearly white, and each hot, wet, forceful impact against her skin sent another shockwave of pleasure rippling through her.

Dani's lungs were starting to burn by the time John's balls were finally empty, and as those last drops of cum dripped onto her thighs, Dani suddenly slumped, letting go of John's cock as her arms went limp, like a puppet with its strings cut. There was a moment of near silence, John quietly panting for breath after unleashing that massive load, and then, a quiet gulp, followed by a desperate gasp. Dani shot back up, face coated in a thick mask of john's thick, creamy cum, her now-empty mouth open wide, her chest heaving as she gasped for air. Slowly, her hands came up, roaming to her chest, squishing into the cum-soaked material of her tank top and giving a ragged moan as she rubbed it against her skin, feeling the warm, wet material drag over her rock-hard nipples.

Christina stared at her youngest daughter as she soaked in John's cum and bit her lip, torn. On one hand, she knew she should be angry. She'd been very clear, Dani was too young, even if only by a couple weeks, and both she and John had disobeyed her. The triplets, she didn't mind seeing like this, they reminded her so much of herself, with bodies made for sex, bodies that craved it, but Dani... she couldn't help but think of her as an innocent little girl. And yet, here she was, completely soaked in John's cum and obviously loving every second of it, just like her sisters did... just like she did. A shiver ran down her spine. He'd turned her little girl into another little slut eager to serve his fat, teenage cock, just like he'd made the rest of his daughters into his fucktoys, just like he'd turned her into the kind of woman who would get wet at the thought of her own daughters worshipping his fat, throbbing fucktool... Just like he turned every woman he met into a drooling, whimpering, cock-hungry bitch. Deep down, she'd always known this would happen someday, that Dani would join his ever-growing harem. It was just... inevitable.

Christina tongue peeked out, subconsciously licking all around her full, pink lips. "...I hope you saved some for the rest of us." She finally muttered as she crawled beneath the table, toward her still-moaning daughter.