Happy Birthday Ch. 10

Story Info
Cassidy comes to bring John to Aunt Amy's house.
2.5k words
4.59
26.5k
47

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[pre-story]

Content warnings: Incest, unrealistic anatomy, huge cock, huge breasts, excessive cum.

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+

[/pre-story]

Happy Birthday, Chapter 10

Cassidy closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, mentally preparing herself as her finger hovered over the doorbell. In theory, it was a simple transaction. Just a quick 'Hi, I'm here to pick up John', then they'd say 'Great, we were expecting you, here he is' and then he'd say 'Hey Cassidy, here I am, completely dressed, let's go, we don't want to keep Aunt Amy waiting.' and then he'd just get in the car and they'd go straight home. But even as she stood there, running through the plan in her head, she could hear a deep, throaty moan coming from the other side of the door. Her shoulders visibly slumped as she let the breath out with a sigh. Of course, nothing was ever simple when it came to this family...

Still, there was nothing left to do but go for it. She pushed the button, and she heard the doorbell chime. There were a few moments of near silence before the doorknob turned and the door slowly opened, a pale, freckled face with long, copper hair peeking through the gap. As soon as her bright emerald eyes fell upon Cassidy, they lit up with a mischievous sparkle.

"Hey, Cass! Come on in!" She exclaimed eagerly. Cassidy raised a hand to politely decline, but she was too slow, a freckled arm shot out through the gap and grabbed her by the wrist, hurriedly yanking her forward, the door opening just enough to allow her to pass before swiftly shutting once again behind her.

As Cassidy was pulled over the threshold of her aunt's house, the first thing that struck her was the smell. The entire house reeked of sex, the sweaty, musky scent of male and female sweat hanging thick in the air, mixing with the nutty, salty scent of half-dried cum and the sweeter scents of pussy juice. The second thing that struck her was the fact that she wasn't being greeted by just one of the triplets, rather, all three had come to the door together, as a group, that slightly creepy synchronization that they had clearly present, as usual. The third thing was that they hadn't actually gotten dressed to answer the door, all three were naked from head to toe, basketball-sized tits standing proud and firm on their chests, the pale melons dusted with cinnamon freckles... and, now that she looked closer, a thin-but-unmistakable glaze of fresh cum.

Cassidy was a little bigger than the triplets, in more ways than one, standing a few inches taller than her cousins, with pillow-soft breasts the size of watermelons, a little extra padding around her waist, wide, rounded hips, and an incredibly thick, juicy ass that rivaled Aunt Christina's. She dressed more conservatively than most of her family, but even in a simple black T-shirt and jeans, it was impossible to hide the raw sex appeal of her abundant curves. Every tiny movement made every inch of her body jiggle and bounce, straining against the tight-stretched material of her clothes. The hem of her shirt constantly rode up thanks to the unstoppable movement of her massive melons, exposing a narrow strip of smooth brown skin, 'coffee-with-cream' as her mother described it, at her midsection, soft flesh overflowing the waistband of her jeans, there was simply too much of her to contain.

"It's good to see you!" The first triplet exclaimed, suddenly throwing herself against Cassidy and wrapping her arms around her cousin in a hug that might have been vaguely innocent if it had been two members of any normal family meeting instead of a pair of Best girls. Instead, their impossibly curvaceous bodies mashed together lewdly, the redhead's cum-glazed tits pressing against her mountainous chest, squishing together. Even through her shirt, Cassidy could feel her cousin's hard nipples poke against her own.

"Uh, hi, I- I'm here to pick up John." Cassidy finally managed to speak up, futilely clinging to her pre-practiced line.

The redhead giggled. "Straight to business, huh? Can't even spare a few seconds to catch up?" She asked with a exaggerated pout.

"We- we talked literally last night! I- ah!" Cassidy objected, only to be interrupted when the redhead pushed even closer, sinking into her pillowy cleavage until their midsections made contact, one knee pushing forward between the taller girl's juicy thighs and grinding her own thigh against Cassidy's jeans-covered crotch.

"Yeah, but what a day it's been!" the redhead exclaimed with another giggle. Suddenly, Cassidy felt another body press against hers, a second set of pillowy soft tits squishing against her back. She couldn't turn to look, but there was no doubt in her mind it was another one of the triplets.

The second sister craned her head up from behind and whispered breathily in Cassidy's ear. "It's been so... eventful. We'd love to tell you all about it..." she purred as her arms wrapped around Cassidy's midsection, hands sliding into the gap between her shirt and jeans, caressing her smooth, soft flesh as her fingertips slipped under the waistband of her jeans

Cassidy shivered. "Hold on, I can't, I need to hurry back..." She objected.

Suddenly, the third sister popped up behind the one between her breasts, having apparently climbed up on something to position herself high enough to rest her own cum-covered tits on her identical sister's shoulders. She hovered there for a moment, then smirked, her hands reaching forward to wrap around Cassidy's neck, her green-painted nails trailing over her older cousin's neck before sliding up to cradle the back of her head, weaving into her shoulder-length light brown hair. Then, without warning, she leaned forward and silenced Cassidy with a kiss.

Cassidy was stunned by the sudden move, even more so when she felt the redhead's tongue push between her full, glossy lips and invade her mouth. But by far the most surprising part was when, the moment her lips parted, unthinkingly, to accept the invading tongue, she opened the floodgates and allowed the playful redhead to flood her mouth with thick, creamy, salty cum. The taste was unmistakable, it flowed over her tongue and stuck to her tastebuds like glue, she immediately knew she wouldn't be able to taste anything but that salty, musky, masculine flavor for hours. Cassidy moaned into the kiss, unthinkingly, her eyelids fluttering as the redhead 'shared the load', her cousin's tongue swirling through the creamy ball-batter now filling Cassidy's mouth, continuing to savor the taste and ensuring that Cassidy's every last tastebud was thoroughly coated in John's precious seed.

Cassidy wasn't sure how long the kiss lasted. She was completely overwhelmed, soft, warm, naked bodies pressed against her on both sides, six arms wrapped around her, holding her tight as they caressed her body, a firm thigh grinding the rough material of her jeans against her womanhood, soft lips and a nimble tongue assaulting her lips as the taste of potent cum assaulted her tastebuds... Cassidy had insisted on being to one to pick up John, because she knew she was the only one responsible enough to actually bring him home straight away, the only one who could keep a clear enough head not to get sidetracked and end up fucking him on the side of the road for hours while everyone else waited... And yet, she here she found herself, at the mercy of these devious, aggressively sexy triplets...

Suddenly, Cassidy heard something that snapped her out of her daze, the loud, husky moan of a woman experiencing the biggest, fattest dick in the world. Her blue eyes snapped open, and the kiss broke with a soft pop as her head automatically whipped toward the source of the sound. The first of the triplets looked up from between her sister's tits and smirked. "Oh, that caught your attention, huh?" she asked, teasingly.

"Sure looks like it..." The second agreed from behind Cassidy.

The third sister gave a disappointed whine, lips turning into a pout, as the kiss came apart and Cassidy stole away all that delicious cum.

"I think she might want to go take a look." The first added, grinning wickedly

"I think you're right." the second replied, matching her sister's grin.

All three released their grip on Cassidy at once and pulled away, leaving their taller, curvier cousin standing there on wobbly knees as the gears in her head ground into motion once more. Without thinking about it, she swallowed her mouthful of cum, a shudder running down her spine as the thick, creamy spunk slid down her throat and into her stomach, lighting a flame of desire in her core that spread its warmth all through her body. Her mind was still rebooting when she realized she was walking, her feet carrying her in the direction of the sound that had stirred her from her trance, walking through the living room, then climbing up the stairs. As she drew closer, she could hear more moans, quieter than the first, then something else, quieter still, a second, softer voice moaning, punctuated by wet, slurping sucks. Her still-recovering brain was a little confused by that, considering the triplets were all behind her, following her as she, in turn, followed the sounds down the hall toward the master bedroom.

Cassidy stepped into the room and was greeted by the sight of an incredibly lewd scene. Aunt Christina half-squatted on the bed, freckled face flushed with effort, biting her lip as she leaned back, hands behind her on John's chest, her legs spread wide, revealing her perfectly smooth-shaven pussy, her flushed, glistening lips still leaking traces of the most recent of the countless loads he'd pumped into her pussy in the last 24 hours. The redheaded milf's enormous tits bounced and wobbled uncontrollably as her trembling legs lowered her incredibly wide hips inch by inch, her nephew's impossibly massive cock disappearing between the thick and juicy cheeks of her ass as she impaled herself upon it. John's cock, just as fucking incredible as ever, looked like a fucking baseball bat as it slid into Aunt Christina's ass, a thick, unyielding marble pillar, covered in bulging veins that throbbed rhythmically before her eyes. A pair of fat balls the size of grapefruit hung below it in a wrinkly sack that glistened wetly, a thorough spit-shine courtesy of the petite teen laying on her back on the bed below, her face almost completely obscured beneath her cousin's overgrown cum-factories. She certainly didn't seem to be complaining, though, her slender body was writhing with pleasure, her pale pink nipples standing proudly atop her her barely-there breasts, one hand delving between her thighs, three fingers furiously pumping in and out of her soaking pussy, while the other was up massaging those massive balls and pulling them down to her lips so she could lavish them with kisses and licks, occasionally slurping loudly as she sucked and worshipped John's massive nuts.

The threesome on the bed was so absorbed in the depraved act that none of them noticed they had a guest until John took a moment to admire the sight of Aunt Christina's fat, juicy ass swallowing his cock and caught a glimpse of Cassidy in the background. He blinked in surprise for a moment upon seeing her unexpectedly, then his face split into a grin.

"Hey, Cass. I guess it's time to head to Aunt Amy's, huh?" John asked, casually, as though he weren't in the middle of a threesome with a mother and her daughter.

"C-Cass?" Christina muttered in surprise, her cock-addled mind snapping out of its haze as she opened her eyes to see her niece standing right in front of her. "Cassidy!" She exclaimed, eyes going wide, freezing in place with more than a foot of studly teenage cock planted in her ass.

"H-hi, Aunt C." Cassidy greeted with a stammer. The growing desire in her core grew hotter and hotter as she stared at the scene in front of her, her panties were soaked and she was sweating a little, her brain felt like it was boiling in the sweltering heat. "Yeah, it's- it's nine o'clock." She added, explaining herself.

John smirked. "Sorry, I must have lost track of time. I'll hurry up and get dressed once I'm done." He assured Cassidy, then turned his attention to Aunt Christina. "Looks like I'm going to have to hurry up a little, huh?" He asked as his hands rose from the bed and suddenly gripped Aunt Christina's wide, flared hips tightly, fingers sinking into the pale skin.

Aunt Christina's eyes widened further and she twisted around to look back at John, an expression of shock and horror on her face. "Wait, John, I just- I can't, it's too much-" She stammered.

"Sorry, Aunt Christina, can't be late or you'll get in trouble next year." He replied, though his wicked grin suggested he just might have had an ulterior motive. His powerful arms flexed, and Aunt Christina's objections gave way to a ragged cry, half scream and half moan, as he suddenly slammed her hips down, plunging every last inch of his perfect cock into her asshole, her juicy ass flattening against his hips as he held her down for a moment. Aunt Christina shuddered as that bitch-breaking mega-cock hilted in her ass and set off an orgasm, her pussy squeezing out another rivelet of cum as she shook with pleasure, thick, creamy spunk drooling down onto John's overgrown balls as Dani continued to hungrily slurp and suck at the hefty, cum-covered spheres. Cassidy winced in sympathy for her aunt's overstuffed ass, but that didn't stop a shudder of envy from dancing up her spine as she watched the scene unfold before her eyes.

John's arms flexed again, lifting Aunt Christina's trembling body up once more before she'd even finished cumming, his flared head scraping against her innermost walls as he lifted her nearly a foot in the air, his fat cock still firmly planted inside her bountiful backside, before slamming her down again, forcing another ragged moan from her lips, her eyes rolled back in her head. Then, without a moment's rest, he lifted her again, once more extracting more than a foot of throbbing teenage cock from her before mercilessly slamming her back down on it again. He soon set a brutal pace, hauling his orgasm-addled aunt up and down on his monstrous cock, using her ass like a living cocksleeve.

As Cassidy stared in awe and envy, John spoke up once more. "Won't be long." He assured her with a grunt. "Oh, yeah, you might want to get changed while you're waiting. Looks like the ABCs made a mess." He added, glancing down at her shirt.

Cassidy looked down and saw it immediately- twin circles of wetness right on top of her breasts, right where the first sister had pressed her cum-coated tits against her.

Almost as if on cue, Cassidy felt six breasts press against her back and sides, six arms wrapping around her, six hands caressing and teasing every inch of her within reach. "We can help with that." One of the triplets whispered in her ear, her whispering, breathy voice promising she would not be very helpful at all. Cassidy swallowed, her core suddenly tightening with anxiety even as her body grew even warmer.