Happy Birthday Ch. 11

Story Info
Cassidy and John make their escape from Aunt Christina's.
3.2k words
4.49
17.3k
37

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[pre-story]Content Warnings: incest, unrealistic anatomy, huge cock, huge breasts, huge ass, excessive cum

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+

As always, I hope you all enjoy![/pre-story]

*****

Cassidy slammed the car door shut, perhaps a little harder than necessary, closed her eyes, and let out a sigh of relief she hadn't realized she'd been holding as John climbed into the passenger seat. It felt like she'd just narrowly escaped a swarm of zombies. Giggling, horny, redheaded zombies. The ABCs were her cousins, they were fun, and she loved them, but they were dangerous, like a walking tornado of tits and asses and very talented fingers. It was all too easy to get swept up in their pace and carried along as they played around, until you suddenly found yourself doing something completely crazy. It had happened to Cassidy more than once, and over the years, the triplets had goaded her into her first lesbian experience, her first experience with anal, and very nearly into actual prostitution.

Thankfully, this time, she managed to get away with her dignity intact. Mostly. They'd dragged her off to their room and stripped her completely naked in an instant, then proceeded to force her to try on one revealing or embarrassing outfit out of their closet after another. The entire time, at least two of them continuously toyed with her body, examining her curves, pinching at her stomach and sides, squeezing her ass, groping her breasts, tugging at her nipples, caressing her thighs and even grazing their fingertips over her pussy, all while the sounds of Aunt Christina moaning and screaming through one orgasm after another as John roughly plowed her ass echoed from down the hall.

Cassidy was bigger than the ABCs, in more ways than one, and the outfits they squeezed her into would have been skimpy on them in the first place, but on her, they were simply obscene. A schoolgirl outfit with a skirt so short it left almost half her thick ass hanging out and a white top that her watermelon-sized tits looked ready to burst out of, the semi-sheer material doing basically nothing to hide her dark nipples. A 'sweater-dress' that had no back or sides, just a strip of material that ran down her front from her neck to just past her hips, barely wide enough to cover her nipples, so precariously positioned that a single step might have cause her breasts to spill out to either side. Overknee stockings, skintight booty shorts, and a tube top with the outline of a cat's head cut out in the middle, all of them too tight, her smooth, mocha flesh bulging out around the material wherever it was exposed, the top stretched to such a degree that the cat's outline was almost unrecognizable, almost half of her massive melons on display as the strip of material failed to cover the top OR bottom of her bust...

When the screams stopped and John came to the bedroom door, he was just in time to see the triplets squeezing their cousin into one of their bikinis, the skimpy triangles of pink fabric managing to cover the necessities and nothing more, Cassidy had managed to find the strength to pry herself out of the ABCs' grasp and make her escape with John in tow. But now, as she thought about it, she couldn't help but wonder if the timing was intentional. The bikini strained to contain her, biting into her juicy curves, the bottom's strings sinking into the flesh of her hips while her breasts bulged around the triangular cups of the top. While it was probably the most socially acceptable outfit they'd offered, it was undoubtedly the skimpiest, as well, and she suddenly felt very keenly aware of just how much skin was currently on display. The thought of being alone with John for the entire drive home, almost every inch of her bare skin defenseless against his gaze, suddenly made her heart race.

Cassidy took a deep breath and tried to calm down, only to realize the scent of sex still clung to John as he sat there, just a few feet away. She shook her head, trying to ignore it, and leaned forward, twisting the key in the ignition and forcing the SUV to rumble to life. She glanced back at the house, eyes catching sight of Christina and Dani in one window, waving pleasantly, the triplets huddled together in another, grinning wickedly as they wiggled their fingers in a playful wave. Cassidy's lips tightened, but she offered a small, awkward wave in return and tried to put her mind on the task at hand, kicking the car into reverse, rolling down the driveway and into the street, then switching gears and starting down the road.

"So." John suddenly spoke, leaning back in his seat and heaving a sigh. "How's it goin'?" He asked, glancing over toward Cassidy, a smirk on his lips.

"Oh, uh, it's going good! Great, even!" Cassidy replied, somewhat nervously. "I mean, I guess there hasn't been all that much going on since the party... Nothing really interesting, at least, just some errands... " She elaborated, drifting off slightly before perking up again. "Oh, Dad came over for a while!"

"Oh really? Nice. How's Uncle Darius doing?"

Cassidy smiled, warmly. "He's doing good. He was mostly there to talk to Mom, business stuff, something about working out a filming schedule, you know, that kinda thing. We did get to talk for a while, though, get caught up." She elaborated.

"Very nice."

"Yeah. We were gonna talk some more after the meeting, but then Lynn got her claws in him..." She added, her lips tightening into a frown.

John shook his head, mirroring her expression as he looked out the front window. "She's been a real bitch lately, huh?"

Cassidy rolled her eyes. "Tell me about it." She muttered, then shook her head, moving to change the subject. "Oh, we skimmed the pool! So, it should be nice and clean for tomorrow."

John glanced at her again and arched an eyebrow at that. "Oh? Got something special planned?"

Cassidy winced. "Oh, shit, uh... forget I said anything. It's supposed to be a surprise." She muttered, then quickly shook her head once again. "How about you? How was your day?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

John smirked. "I spent the day in the same house as the ABCs, I think you can probably guess how my day went."

Cassidy's cheeks grew warm. "Oh, right..." She muttered, then paused for a moment, chewing her lip, uncertain. "...Did I see... Dani, in there?"

John's expression fell slightly. "Oh, uh... You're not gonna tell anyone, are you? I swear, it was her idea." He hastily assured.

"I mean... I don't think you're lying, and I'm definitely not gonna call the cops or anything, but..." Cassidy muttered.

"Technically, she's old enough, it's only the family rules that say she's too young. Plus, we never actually fucked." John added.

Cassidy chewed her lip. "I don't know..."

John frowned for a moment. "...Well, I seem to remember you didn't care about age a couple years ago... in the basement... when Lynn pinned me down... And you and Janice..."

Cassidy's cheeks were burning. "Okay, okay! I get it, I won't tell anyone..." She muttered.

John smiled, warmly. "Thanks, Cas."

Cassidy sighed, and an awkward silence fell over the car, until she spoke up once again. "So... How'd it happen?"

John leaned back in his seat. "She made some kind of deal with the ABCs to get them to help her make her move. She's apparently REALLY into cum, the taste, the smell, and the feeling of it on her skin, in her mouth, in her stomach... I was just sitting down for breakfast with her, then the ABCs showed up and started teasing me, then there's one in my lap and two on their knees tongue-polishing my dick, and next thing I know she's under the table with the two of them and she's kissing my cock. By the time I realized what was going on, it was too late to stop it. Then Christina showed up, and we all had to pretend like Dani wasn't working my shaft like she was possessed. She couldn't take any more than the head, and she had no technique, but I swear to god, I thought that tight little mouth was gonna suck my soul out through my dick. The situation was so nasty and so hot I exploded in no time at all, and I ended up absolutely COVERING her in cum. Of course, Aunt Christina found out, but that was inevitable at that point, there was no way we'd have been able to sneak the cum-drunk, spunk-covered lil' slut out of there unnoticed."

Cassidy's teeth sank into her soft lower lip as she listened to the story, eyes fixed on the road ahead. "...So what did she do?"

John glanced over at Cassidy, surprised to her her press for more, a small smirk crossing his lips. "Well, she was annoyed, definitely. We broke the rules, after all. But she seemed to kinda accept the... inevitability of it. She slipped under the table and helped Dani clean up, then got her to help lick my cock clean. Then, she ordered us all to head up to her bedroom, where she and the ABCs spent about two hours teaching Dani how to properly suck my cock. There was a lot of demonstrations, pointing out my sensitive spots with their tongues, showing off proper deepthroating technique, guiding her through how to work my balls so I cum the most, explaining the importance of eye contact... and with each lesson, Dani got the chance to try out what she learned. Toward the end, that meant Dani would stuff my cock as far down her tight little throat as she could before she gagged and had to pull off, then one of the older girls would grab my cock and swallow me down to the root, stay there for a moment, then slowly pull off, before giving my dick back to Dani for another try. Honestly, I'm pretty sure she had it down after the first hour, but the girls insisted she get lots of practice."

"Lucky girl..." Cassidy muttered under her breath, her breathing becoming ragged.

"Hm?" John asked, looking over at her, his smirk widening.

"Nothing..." Cassidy replied, trying to ignore the tingling of her nipples as the stiff peaks pushed against the thin material of her pink bikini top.

John shook his head and leaned back in his seat once . "Eventually, though, I couldn't take it anymore."

"What... what did you do then?"

"Well, after two hours of getting teased and used as a teaching aid, I figured Dani was due for a test. So the next time she took me down her throat, I grabbed her head with both hands and held her down on my cock as I stood up, forcing her to rise up on her knees and tilt her head back. Then, I started to fuck her face. The ABCs were laughing and cheering me on, and when Aunt Christina tried to get me to stop, thinking it was gonna be too much for Dani, they pounced her and she quickly disappeared in a tangle of curvy, freckled, redheaded teens. I'm pretty sure I saw one of them sit on her face while another dove between her legs. I wasn't really watching, though, my attention was on Dani."

"At that point, I knew the little slut had been dragging the lessons out on purpose, because she hardly gagged at all, even with her nose buried in my crotch and her throat stretched around me. She just stared up at me with those big green eyes, glistening with tears of effort, with that look of fear and lust that always drives me wild. And this was no exception. Once I'd gotten warmed up I started going faster, holding her head still as I pumped my hips, pounding at her lips like an animal, my balls slapping against her chin with each thrust. When I'd started, her hands had been dancing crazily all over, moving to my hands to try and ease them off, to my hips to try and slow me down, to my shaft to keep it from going so deep, but once I started really going at it they gave up and fell to her sides. But when I glanced down again, I saw she had 'em both buried deep in her panties, furiously fingering herself as I fucked her face. I'm pretty sure she'd have been moaning like a whore if she didn't have her throat stuffed to the limit with my cock."

"Fu~uck..." Cassidy breathed, the words barely a whisper as she squirmed in her seat, trying to keep her focus on the road and not on the growing wetness between her thighs. She'd already soaked through her bikini bottom, and was hoping she wasn't going to have to wash the car seat. Thankfully, the roads were pretty empty at this hour. She spared a glance over at John, only to do a double take as she took note of the coke-can-thick bulge running down his inner thigh and straining against the denim of his jeans. Her mouth watered, and she swallowed, only to be snapped out of her trance when the SUV bounced over a pothole. She shot upright in her seat again, yanking the wheel back to the straight position, forcing her eyes back onto the road.

John didn't seem to notice her swerve, he just continued his story, still smirking. "I should also mention, Dani's mouth is TIGHT. Like, her lips are just barely stretchy enough to fit around my cockhead, so they cling to my shaft like a rubber band even if she's not doing anything. They form a seal, so every time I pull back, the suction's incredible, her cheeks hollow around me and it makes this wet, nasty slurping noise. And her throat, fuck, it's just as tight, and it tightens back to normal in an instant, so every thrust feels just like the first, I can feel each ring of muscle stretch around my cockhead as I thrust in. And after all that teasing, I needed to cum, BAD."

"Honestly, it came up on me so quick it caught me off guard. I felt the first signs that I was getting close as I pulled back from one thrust, and by the time I bottomed out in her throat with the next, it hit me. I groaned, the dam broke, and I came like a firehose, spraying the first shot straight into Dani's stomach. My eyes were closed, but I felt her throat spasm around me as she choked with surprise, which set off her gag reflex, and next thing I know, she's struggling to pull away as her throat spasms wildly. I let go, and she fell back, landing on her ass as my cock slipped from her lips, still spraying pearly cum like a firehose, but now, it's uncontrolled, spraying wildly. A pretty sizable rope went wide and splattered against the wall before I managed to get ahold of it, and, since I couldn't think of anywhere better, I aimed it squarely at Dani and pumped the shaft, working out all that pent-up cum."

"By the time I'd finished, she was just COVERED in it. It was so thick on her face you could hardly see it, and it was all in her hair, on her neck, covering her chest... I'm pretty sure she didn't mind though, because as soon as she managed to get some air in her lungs, she let it out again in a moan. She was rolling her tongue through the cum pooled in her mouth, one hand still between her thighs, furiously fingering herself as the other massaged the cum on her chest into her breasts. It was quite the sight, tempting enough that I just had to step forward again and smack the head of my cock down on her tongue. She moaned again and her lips closed around the tip of my cock, sucking the last of the cum from my length as I milked it out onto her tongue with my hand."

"But then, I wasn't going to be satisfied with just that, you should know better than that by now. Aunt Christina and the ABCs had all been using me as a teaching prop, so it was only fitting that I teach them all a lesson, as well. So, I turn around and see the tangle of limbs writhing on top of Aunt Christina. One of the triplets, Betty, I think, is kneeling between her mother's legs with her face buried in her pussy and her ass up in the air. As quiet as I can, I pull away from Dani and climb up onto the bed, shuffling up behind Betty, and line my cock up with her ass. I grabbed her hips, and she made this cute little muffled noise of surprise, then I pushed my hips forward, and her head perked right up when she felt the head of my cock against her ass- Oh, hey." John suddenly digressed as he realized they were turning into the driveway.

Aunt Amy's house was a mansion, maybe a little on the modest end of 'mansion', but it still deserved the title. The SUV rolled up the long driveway, weaving past diligently-landscaped gardens, studded with marble statues of men and women with bodies like greek gods and goddesses, bestowed by their sculptors with endowments that were almost as impressive as the Best family's, tits the size of melons, cocks that hung halfway to their knees... The moonlight shone off the statues' pale features, giving them an eerie glow.

John didn't have time to really appreciate the landscape, though, because as soon as the car shifted into park, Cassidy unlatched her belt and threw herself across the center console, mashing her lips against his in a passionate kiss as she climbed into his lap, grinding her soaking wet bikini bottom against the fat bulge running down his leg. As her watermelon-sized breasts flattened against his chest, her trembling hands came up to tug and pull at his jeans, hungry to get to the glorious pillar of manhood within. "I can't- mm- take it- mmm- anymore... Mmmmm... You've got me- mmh- so hot... Mmhmm... I've been good... Mm... I've been patient... Mmm... Please... Mm... I can't wait- mm- anymore... Mmmh... I need it... Mhmm... I need it now..." she pleaded, desperately, gasping out her words in between desperately hungry kisses, her lips were drawn back to his again and again, like she couldn't bear to let her lips part from his for more than a moment.

One of John's arms snaked around her waist, pulling her body closer, her pillowy breasts squishing against his muscular chest as the other wrapped around her hip and roughly grabbed a handful of Cassidy's thick, juicy, milk chocolate ass, fingers sinking deep into the pliable flesh of her plump backside. Perhaps he'd teased her a bit too much... but as he tongue danced with hers, his lips curled into a smile, and he dismissed the thought.