Happy Birthday Ch. 12

Story Info
Aunt Amy and her other daughters make their entrance.
2.2k words
4.39
25.5k
42

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[pre-story]A new chapter of Happy Birthday, hot off the presses! Cassidy accidentally draws the attention of her mom and sisters, who make a rather spectacular entrance in some extremely provocative outfits. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+[/pre-story]

Happy Birthday: Chapter 12

Cassidy squirmed in John's lap as the two shared a hungry, desperate kiss, tongues coiling around each other. Her hips rolled uncontrollably, grinding her bikini-thong-covered slit against the fat bulge snaking its way down his pant leg. The pleasure that rippled through her core was woefully insufficient to quench the flames of lust that roared within her, but it at least kept her sane enough to try and undo his jeans, rather than fruitlessly tear at them like an animal. Still, her hands were shaking and fumbling with desperate haste as they struggled, first, to pop the button free, then, to pull the zipper down... In her frenzied desperation to release the monster in John's pants, Cassidy yanked at one of the flaps of denim a little too hard, and as she lost her grip, her elbow shot back, hitting the steering wheel, and John and Cassidy both jolted in surprise as the evening's quiet was pierced by a sudden blast from the car's horn. Their kiss broke as they both jumped, then froze, slowly turning their heads toward the mansion's front door.

Silently, Cassidy prayed the sound had gone unnoticed, that perhaps, miraculously, everyone in the house was listening to something very, very loud via headphones, all at the same time, right at this second, instead of waiting for John to arrive... There was no chance, but she still felt a little disappointed when the double doors flew open and her mom and sisters strutted out to meet them. As the three women stepped into the moonlit night, they set off the motion sensor, and all at once, dozens of lights flicked on, illuminating the front porch and the walkway leading to the driveway like a catwalk. Amy, Janice, and Lynn strutted down the illuminated walkway like they were modeling fashion in Paris, though, between their incredibly sexy bodies and their revealing outfits, they seemed more 'stripper chic' than 'high fashion'.

As the trio approached the car, John couldn't help but take note. Janice caught his eye first, the half-mexican beauty's deep brown eyes meeting his as she flashed him a bright smile and a wave, though he couldn't tell if it was just friendly or flirty. She'd gone for a glamorous look, her nails and lips both painted a glittery silver that made them pop against her deep tan skin, a silver ring looping through one side of her nose, and her long, wavy, dark brown hair falling around her shoulders in an 'effortless' way, concealing the gauged loops in her ears.

Janice's outfit was perhaps the most coverage of them all, and it wasn't even solid fabric. Her top was basically a triangle of white mesh, studded with evenly-spaced silvery gems, connected to a thick gem-studded choker at the neck and a string at the bottom that wrapped around her ribcage, just below the swell of her chest, and tied in the back. The sheer material was stretched almost completely transparent over her twin, volleyball-sized tits, the round, firm globes riding high and proud on her relatively slender chest, the pattern of gemstones warped beyond recognition by the sheer size of her bust, her 'modesty' maintained only by a pair of white pasties underneath that covered her nipples. Glancing down, John had to appreciate her tight, toned body, noting the gentle ripple of abs beneath the smooth, naturally-perfectly-tanned skin of her stomach. A pair of diamond studs gleamed just above her hip bones, drawing John's eyes down until he took note of her 'panties'. They were little more than straps, three thick white strips that looped from one hip, down between her legs, then up and around the other hip before crossing between her legs again, weaving through each other as they crossed over, forming a woven panel that only barely covered her slit, leaving most of her smooth-shaven mound exposed, and even offering glimpses of skin through the gaps between strips. Long, shapely legs with subtly toned thighs carried Janice down the walkway, winding straps that ran up and down her calves leading the eye down to a pair of strappy heels, her toenails painted silver.

Lynn sported a darker, more aggressive look. Her makeup was dark and smoky, contrasting nicely with her pale skin, her eyeliner swept into elegant wings to emphasize their usually-subtle almond shape, her full lips painted a dark, glossy purple as they quirked into a cocky smirk. Her hair was long and naturally straight, and very dark brown, nearly black, at the root, fading to a warmer brown toward the ends, but she'd put a little loose curl into it and let it hang loose, cascading over her shoulders and down her back. Her ears were hidden, but John knew they sported gauged loops and at least two studs each, positioned along the outer edge... He couldn't see her tongue, either, but he knew from experience she had a pair of barbells in it, and that she knew how to use them. She also had a tattoo on her ass, heavily stylized script labelling her 'Slut', with a forked tail coming off the S and curling around to underline the word.

Lynn was the shortest of her sisters by a couple inches, despite being the oldest, but she compensated with a pair of towering, glossy black platform heels that let her match Janice's height, her heel lifted so high she was practically on tiptoe. Lynn's outfit, if it even could be considered an outfit, was nothing more than straps of black leather, maybe an inch wide, studded every few inches with silvery studs. A strap came down over each shoulder and down to her chest, each passing over one of her dusky pink nipples before continuing down. Despite being shorter and more petite than Janice, Lynn's tits were just as big, a pair of hefty, volleyball-sized mounds that looked even more impressive on her slender frame. The studded leather straps were pushed forward by the sheer size of her tits, barely touching her ribs but pulled tight across her bountiful bust, sinking into the soft flesh just enough to make the pillowy mounds bulge around them slightly. The straps met at her bellybutton, cinched together with a wide steel ring, before running down between her legs and disappearing out of sight, barely covering the teenager's smooth-shaven slit. A single misstep could have spread those straps apart and bared her lips to the world... but knowing Lynn, she'd have done it on purpose.

Aunt Amy strode down the makeshift runway, the tall, perfectly-tanned milf looking like a goddess of sex, long, silky black hair flowing behind her as she moved. Purple eyeshadow gave her green eyes a smolder as she shot John a sultry look, her plump, soft lips painted a deep, glossy red, the finest pair of dick sucking lips in the world quirked into a suggestive smirk as she approached the car. Her blush was contoured to emphasize her pronounced cheekbones, giving her a sort of regal, dignified look, her features framed by golden hoop earrings dangling from her ears.

Aunt Amy didn't bother with any pretense of modesty. Whatever she was doing, she always tried to wear as little as she could get away with, often walking around the house completely naked. She loved her body, and often said it would be a crime to hide it away, especially after all the work she'd put into it. This was no exception. Aunt Amy wore nothing more than a sort of long-sleeved leotard made of loosely-woven fishnet, its criss-crossing black strands clinging to her every inch of her incredible curves, and a pair of strappy stiletto heels made of clear plastic, so as not to distract from her long legs.

Every inch of Aunt Amy looked like it was diligently sculpted by an artist trying to capture the essence of female sexuality. Her long, shapely legs, her thighs that struck the perfect balance of soft and toned.. Her wide, round hips and ass, her cheeks perfectly smooth half-globes, like halves of a basketball, springly and firm to the touch yet soft enough to engulf John's fingers when he squeezed them... Her slender waist, not waifish, but not chubby either, smooth and soft but with the subtle contour of muscle underneath... Not to mention her pride and joy, her self-described best feature, her absolutely massive, jaw-dropping, cock-hardening tits! Each massive melon was the size of a beach ball, bigger than her head, soft as clouds, but they had that same gravity-defying firmness that all the Best girls' chests shared, standing proudly on her chest without a stretch mark in sight, crowned with thimble-sized nipples atop the pink peaks of those mountainous mammaries. The fishnet strained over her glorious chest, stretched to its limit, her tits bulging out around the strained strands slightly.

Cassidy let out a disappointed whine as her mother and sisters drew close, the unexpected noise recapturing John's attention and making him realize that his hands had stopped moving while he was watching the other girls approach. A pang of guilt shot through him. He had Cassidy right in his lap, a sweet, curvy, sexy, desperately horny girl, and not only had he neglected her in her moment of need, he'd done it because he was distracted by other, thinner girls in more provocative clothes. Cassidy's pouty expression told him that little detail hadn't gone unnoticed.

John opened his mouth to say something, but the car door swung open before he could find the words. "No fair, Cas! We were supposed to get started all together! I mean, I totally get it, but still." Janice whined, her glittery silver lips pouting, briefly, before her innate cheer bubbled back up to the surface and she broke into a grin again, turning to John. "Hey, stud! Lookin' forward to tomorrow? How's Jay hangin'? Probably not "hangin'" right now, I bet, after seeing these outfits. Like what ya see? I suppose he's also got Cas right on top of him in that little bitty bikini..." She giggled, then paused, blinked, and looked back to Cassidy. "Hey, you had a shirt when you left! Where'd you get a bikini? Were you wearing it underneath? Did you stop at a store? Did John buy it for you? Oooh, it it a present? I love the look! But it seems a little small. Is that a thong? I thought you hated thongs! Which is such a shame. Oooh! Does this mean you like thongs now? 'Cause I have this little white lace thing you'd look amazing in..." Janice pressed, eagerly, too excited to wait for answers.

Suddenly, Janice let out a yelp, jumping away from a pair of purple-painted fingernails that had just pinched her side. Lynn smirked. "Oh my god, finally. Good to know that still gets you to shut up." Lynn muttered.

Janice scowled at her, rubbing her side. "Why are you always such a bitch, Lynn?" She shot back.

Lynn's eyes flashed with anger and she turned to face her sister, opening her mouth to speak when Aunt Amy suddenly intervened. "Girls! We have a guest." Amy chided, pushing between the sister, shooting them each a look before turning to John, smiling. "Glad you could make it, John. I trust you... enjoyed the ride?" She purred, glancing at Cassidy with a knowing smirk. "Come inside, everything's all set up, and we've got all night to enjoy ourselves." She added, turning to stride back down the illuminated walkway toward the front door, glancing back over her shoulder as she gestured gracefully for him to follow.

Janice and Lynn lingered by the car a moment longer, still scowling at each other, before Janice moved to follow her mother. Lynn glanced back at John and smirked again. "You comin', big guy, or did cASS crush your legs when she sat on your lap?"

"Fuck off, Lynn." Cassidy retorted. Lynn gave a short laugh, then moved to follow her mother toward the house. Cassidy sighed. "I suppose we should get moving too..." she muttered, sounding defeated, and moving to climb off John's lap, only to feel John's grip on her ass tighten, holding her in place. Cassidy blinked in surprise, then let out a sharp gasp as John suddenly pushed up from his seat, grinding his denim-covered shaft against her needy slit and lifting her bodily into the air. She squeaked in surprise, arms wrapping around his shoulders to try and keep herself upright as he climbed out of the car with her thick thighs wrapped around his hips, only to suddenly find his lips against hers, kissing her passionately. She stiffened for a moment before melting into his embrace, her soft, watermelon-sized tits squishing against his broad, muscular chest as he started down the walkway toward the front door, carrying Cassidy along like she weighed nothing, striding past Lynn.

Lynn paused, blinking for a moment as John and Cassidy blew past her, then frowned. "Don't strain anything important carrying cASS, big guy! You're gonna wanna be in prime condition for the main event, once you're done fucking those other sluts unconscious." She cautioned, gesturing to herself as the 'main event', but neither John or Cassidy seemed to take note, too wrapped up in their intense kiss.