Happy Birthday Cher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held the skirt for her as she stepped out of it. That was when he noticed that she had changed her shoes since she had come into the room.. She now was wearing a very sexy strappy sandal with a modest heel and a strap that tied around the ankle. , He could see through the stockings that her toes were painted to match her fingernails. She, of course, knew all about his foot fetish and her choices were perfect. She was as sexy a sight as he could possibly imagine standing there before him. He looked up to her from his squatting position and he gave her an appreciative smile and mouthed a 'Thank you', and 'Beautiful' to her before standing back up to drape her skirt across the back of a chair.

He took her face into his hands and traced his fingers across it several times, stroking her hair and her cheeks and her ears and then he started to lightly glide his fingers along her neck and her throat, then downward to her shoulders. When his hands came to rest on her shoulders, he pushed her back onto the bed slowly and carefully. The bed was magnificent and she noticed that she was not at all cold. He had apparently turned the heat up in the room so that he could leave her above the sheets without making her uncomfortable. The bed felt luxurious to her, and she really loved looking up at the canopy while she lie there on her back waiting for what was to come.

He reached over and started positioning her arms with her hands palms up and out to the sides and slightly raised so they fit onto the bed. He helped her lift her legs to the center of the bed. When he could see she was in position, he began by touching his fingertips to her own. He started running his fingers down from the inside tips of her fingers all the way down her wrists, arms, underarms, shoulders and neck before returning to begin the trip again. The touch was impossibly light and the feeling was causing her to shiver a bit as the most sensitive spots were crossed.

She closed her eyes and just anticipated and relished the touch as it moved on her. She was feeling herself getting very aroused but also nearly tickled by this technique. Each time his hands came down to her underarms and her shoulders, she hoped that his hands would continue down to touch her breasts. She felt herself trying to will his hands to where she needed to feel them. Perhaps he felt her need, perhaps he was just moving on naturally, but just as she was about to grab his hands and lead them, he finally progressed downward in his exploration of her body. His hands slid down and over her ample breasts and he then cupped them both and held them firmly so he could feel their fullness and weight. He began to knead and rub her breasts over the pretty camisole. His hands slid so smoothly over the material and he liked the feel as much as she was enjoying being touched by this man.

She felt him move his hands down now and along her sides. He kept moving down over her hips and along the sides of her legs all the way to her ankles. He circled under the heels of her shoes and along the bottoms and then up over the sides and along the tops of her feet. He slipped his finger under the straps and rubbed her feet slightly with his fingers as he proceeded up the tops of her feet back towards her ankle. As he reached the ankle, he flattened out his hand to wrap around as far as his rather small hands could reach. He slid the hands slowly up the front of her legs in this manner until he touched the leg openings of her new panties. He slid his hands up under the openings and then circled them outward around her hips and then her derriere as he followed the openings as far as he could without turning her over.

He kneaded the cheeks of her ass through the pantyhose and started to slide his hands back down her legs from the bottom. He went all the way back down her legs with his trailing fingertips giving just slightly more pressure than the leading edge of his palms. As he reached the ankles, he removed his right hand from her left leg and he used both hands to wrap complete around her right leg. He lifted the leg slightly and sat on the bed and placed her foot on his leg to keep the leg slightly elevated. He then proceeded to slide both hands up the length of her lower leg, massaging her sensuously as he did. When he reached her knee, he bent her leg at the knee, moved forward a bit so that her foot could stay on his leg, and continued massaging her leg with both hands upward to her thigh.

As he massaged her thigh, his hands grazed the panties ever so lightly. She knew that if she did not have the pantyhose and the satin panties covering her, that she would have been able to feel his touch just then, but this way she could almost not tell for sure. His hands were traveling back down her leg now, and she prayed that he would repeat this with her other leg. Of course, he did just that and as he came up her left leg and approached her thigh, she could feel the juices freely flowing now from her pussy. She wondered if there was any visible wetness that had soaked through both layers yet. She did not worry about it, quite the opposite, she knew how much that turned him on and she figured that if it had happened, it would just make his ravishing of her move forward more urgently. Right now, she wanted that to happen.

This time, as he circled and massaged her thigh, his touch came all the way up to her pelvis. His hand was millimeters from her pussy as he lingered much longer this time encircling the very top of her leg several times. The slight pressure was just enough to cause her own flesh to move slightly against her clit and she moaned softly as it did. He retreated back down her leg again and the intensity of the massage lessened a little bit as he did. When he reached the bottom, he went back to having each hand on a leg and he came back up the front of her legs with his fingers to the outside and his thumbs tracing their way along the inside of her legs. She had parted her legs as best she could as his hands moved up her legs. He slowed slightly as he reached thigh-high. He continued slowly moving his fingers higher, over the top of her panties when reached them, but he allowed his thumbs to meet dead center between her thighs and he dragged them along the crotch of her panties making a deliberate, firm contact with her in the place she desperately needed him to touch.

He continued up her body with his hands, but as they came up the camisole, he had looped the bottom of it with the crook of his thumb and he lifted it as his hands came up her body. He kept moving up along her arms and soon the garment was partly covering her face as he was working it off of her. She was moving herself a bit in an effort to help him get the camisole slipped off of the first arm. They were successful and then she shifted to help him with the second arm. Her face was still covered by the half-removed camisole when she felt him touch the arm that they had just finished with. He wrapped something soft around her wrist and then went to slip the camisole the rest of the way off of her.

She realized immediately that he had her left arm tied up and she was working her mind a million miles an hour to comprehend and react to the development. He freed her head and her right hand from the garment in one swift movement and she was relieved that she could see again. However, he did not let go of her right arm as he slid it free of the camisole. Rather, he held it for a moment and wrapped the same soft item around this wrist as he had done on the other. She looked with a bit of panic to see that he had used what looked like a pair of felt and fur-lined cuffs on her that attached to themselves with Velcro. These were tethered to the posts on the bed and although she had a fair amount of movement, she was definitely unable to completely escape.

She looked at him and he took her face into both of his hands and he mouthed the words "Trust Me" to her as he looked directly into her eyes. She gave him a look that let him know that she was making a giant leap of faith and that if he did anything to betray that trust, things would go very badly for him when this was over. It was a needless threat. He had only her best interests at heart and would never do anything that crossed the line with her, especially when she was in a vulnerable situation like this.

He moved down to the end of the bed and he picked up her foot once again. This time he kissed her feet a little bit while still in the shoe as he worked the ankle tie with his fingers. After he had managed to untie the sandal, he lifted it off of her foot and he kissed her foot a few times before lifting the other foot to repeat the process. After he set the second foot back on the bed, he started kissing his way up along her legs, alternating between them as he moved up. When he got to the top of her legs, he continued up and kissed her stomach and her ribs and then he kissed around the edges of each breast and upward to her shoulders. He moved in to her neck and he assaulted her neck with a barrage of hard, passionate kisses and light nibbling. He slowly moved his kisses downward and came to her breasts. She was pulling hard against her restraints as he worked his lips and his tongue over her nipples. He cupped each breast as he worked it and he watched the passion on her face as he devoured her breasts while she could only watch and strain to free her arms so she could wrap him up closely to her and drive his face into her completely.

He moved his kisses downward further and when he reached the panty line, he moved across it, kissing her repeatedly, each time just an inch or so to the left or the right of the kiss before. After a few minutes, he reached out and slid the panties down her legs. As he pulled them off of her, he held them up so that both she and he could see the very prominent wet spot that had formed in the crotch. The panties were a pretty color of red, but where her juices had soaked through, they had become a dark garnet shade. He smiled and he lifted them to his face. He took in the aroma for an instant and then he darted his tongue out so that she could see him touch it to the fabric and taste her on it.

The low moan that escaped his lips told her how much he was enjoying this. He set the panties aside and then turned to the bed to check out what was beneath them. He looked at the pantyhose and he absolutely loved what he saw. She had become so wet, that not only was the panty area soaked though, but a little of the adjacent area actually glistened as the moisture was flowing outward and down her legs. He started working the pantyhose off of her, sort of rolling and pulling as well as he could under the somewhat clumsy circumstances. After all, she was able to lift her butt a bit to help him, but she was very limited to how far she could move around with her arms still restrained. He managed to work the hose completely off of her in a couple of minutes and then stood back to just admire and relish the picture of her lying now completely exposed to him in all of her glory.

As he came back to the bed, she expected him to get back to bathing her body in kisses, now that the rest of the barriers had been removed between his lips and her skin. Instead, he started rubbing her foot. The feeling of having the foot rubbed was heavenly, she had to admit. In fact, it felt so relaxing that she didn't mind the interruption of her progress toward the climax she had been building to a few minutes before. As she closed her eyes and gave herself over to the wonderful sensations of having her foot massaged, he stealthily encircled her ankle in another felt cuff. He was already wrapping the second one before she fully realized what he had just done to the first.

He continued with massaging the second foot, but of course, she was consumed with the thought that she was now completely restrained, both hands and feet. The cuffs on her feet were attached to some sort of bar, which had a large loop in the center and that, in turn was tied to the center of the footboard of the bed. She started to protest, but he looked up at her and touched his finger to his lips to remind her of the pact. She decided not to say anything just yet, but to go along for now and at least enjoy the foot massage and find out what comes next.

She did not need to wait long. Soon after he finished working her soles and toes and the balls of her feet, he came around to the side of the bed and he reached underneath it. He reappeared with what looked like a very large makeup brush. It had that very soft look to it, but it was several times larger than any brush of the type she had ever seen. "No, don't" she said, breaking the pact with the words.

"Shhh", was all he said in reply. He moved toward her torturously slowly and touched the brush to her forehead. He started to brush her cheeks, her eyelids, her lips, and then down to her chin and jaw line. He continued lightly working the brush down her neck and then outward across her shoulders. The sensation was very unusual and she was being driven nearly insane by the complete lack of control over the sensations she was being subjected to, but so far it did not exactly tickle and she was very grateful for that.

As he came around the shoulder and back up the underside of her arms, things changed drastically. Now the feeling was both profoundly erotic and extremely ticklish. She did not know which sensation was more powerful or which to try and focus on, but the ticklish was beginning to win out. She writhed and struggled to try and break her arms free, but she was going nowhere. She said to him "Please stop, I can't stand this, it is too much". He only replied with a smile and a "Shhh". She finished with "I will say just one last thing. Payback is a bitch and you'd better remember that!".

"I am counting on it," was the reply.

The brush came back down her arms and she nearly screamed as it passed under her armpits on its way to her breasts. He painted the breasts in ever-smaller circles and he watched as she twisted up her face in hysterical laughter from the tickle torture. There were times he had to back off a little bit to allow her to catch her breath, and each time she shook her head and whimpered "No" as he started up again. She nearly went insane the first time he touched the brush to her nipples. He spent a good deal of time experimenting with varying pressure and techniques there. When he had finished there, he continued down her body tickling her ribs and her stomach and then her legs with the brush.

He came back up and lightly brushed all around the pubic area, but stayed away from any direct touch of her clitoris. He played a bit with the backs of her knees as they were another hot spot and eventually he made it all the way down her legs and even brushed across the tops of her feet. He got off the bad and came around the back and stood facing her as he brought the brush into a very light contact with the very tip-tops of her toes. She had a look of extreme concern on her face as he eyed up the soles of her feet with that brush in his hand. This has already been so extreme, but she honestly wasn't sure she could stand this on her feet.

He looked at her and he turned the handle of the brush so that the bristles disappeared up inside of it. She was so relieved that he was going to spare her.

That was when she saw him turn the brush over in his hand and hold up the other end. The smooth metal handle of the brush was quite long. Although it was wide enough at the brush end to allow the brush to be stored inside; it tapered off to a rather fine point at the top. It was no less pointed that a ballpoint pen or a rat tail comb on that end. To her horror, she realized that he was not stopping, but merely changing his tool for her feet.

He proceeded to use the pointed handle to "draw" on the soles of her feet and she completely lost it. She was laughing uncontrollably and was unable to speak. She pulled on the restraints so hard that she thought that surely she would break the headboard. She simply could not budge from her predicament. He moved up and down the length of each sole many times. He would draw on the heels to allow her some level of respite and then move back to the center of her sole or across the balls to drive her right back over the edge. This went on despite her breathless pleas for probably a good ten minutes or more. At last, he seemed to be putting the weapon away for good.

She came slowly down to earth a bit and was able to catch her breath. Her sense of touch, on the other hand, was still on total overload. Her body was quaking with little adrenaline induced tremors. She knew if he touched her anywhere right now, the sensations would be too intense to even enjoy.

She watched as he picked up the small bag she had carried with her when she came in. This is the bad she used to smuggle in the sandals. He had a hunch there was at least one other thing hiding in there. She was about to admonish him, but he found it and brought it out before she could say a word. He held her vibrator up as he set the bag back down. She was beyond feeling embarrassed or shy about his knowing it would be in there. She was completely out of fight at this point and ready for whatever he was about to do next. She desperately hoped it would lead to an orgasm, however, because she was teased and denied long enough.

He turned the base and the vibrator started to hum in his hand. He smiled and reached down with it and touched it to her cheek. She shivered as he did that. He lifted it off and then touched it to her in several other places around her body. He traced her palm with it and slid it down the insides of her arms, he touched her torso in many places and he watched as her reactions gradually became less jerky in the post-ticklish phase, and began to be more normal. He walked down to the foot of the bed once again and looked as though he was going to start assaulting her soles with the vibrating toy now, and she knew that would set her off again. Instead, he lifted the bar that her ankles were strapped to and he grabbed it in both hands.

It was then that she noticed that the chrome bar had some holes along its length. He pulled the bars outward and the bar opened wider, and her legs along with it. A button ratcheted along the holes and kept the bar from being shortened again unless someone pressed the button in. He now had her feet spread apart fairly wide. He was not causing her to stretch or have any discomfort, but she was splayed out spread eagle and he had complete, unfettered access to her. That was for sure.

He set the bar back on the bed and picked up the vibrator once again. He touched it to the inside of her left knee and he slowly, but very deliberately guided it along the inside of her thigh. He was looking at her pussy as he approached it and it appeared as if the outer lips of her pussy had completely opened themselves up and exposed her clitoris and the inner lips in an effort to pull the nearest object inside. He swore he could actually see it pulsing and contracting as he approached with the vibrating shaft. As the object finally made its first contact with it's target, she immediately started to climax and let out a long, loud cry of release. "Ohhhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Uuhhhhhh, Mmmmm, God, thank god, oh my god, its about time, mmmmmmmmmmm, Uhhhhhhhhhh, Oh my god, Ahhhhhh, yesss..." It went on for over a minute and he watched her face the entire time. It was a beautiful and amazing thing to see the intense pleasure and release. It was so erotic that he was sure he was going to climax himself just from watching her.

He never backed off, but rather he kept the vibrator in contact with her pussy, moving on and off of her clit to give a slight relief, but never losing all contact. After a few minutes, he tipped the shaft down and he gave a very slight upward push. The tip of the dildo immediately disappeared inside of her and her pussy muscles started to work the rest of the length inside of her without his having to give the slightest push. She just continued to contract the muscles around it and suck it up inside of herself as he watched in awe. He held the very end of it to help keep the best angle for her since she could not use her own hands, but that was all. He marveled as she continued to have one long, explosive orgasm after another... never releasing her clutch of that shaft. He watched as the juices literally poured out around the sides of the vibrator. He caught as much of the sweetness in his hands as he could and he brought his hands to his mouth to once again taste her. He licked every drop he could from his fingers as she watched him. The sight of that just caused her to launch into yet another orgasm as she imagined his tongue licking her directly instead of this indirect way.