Happy Birthday, Gina

Story Info
Gina isn't sure if she likes her birthday surprise.
1.9k words
3.77
30.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my neighbor Gina's 18th Birthday! This was exciting, and since it was a Saturday and her parents were at work, at around noon I decided to give her a call and have her over for some red velvet cupcakes I had baked, and give her her gift. Also see if anything else happened.

I had helped her with some papers she had written for High School (I'm an editor at a small academic publishing house), so we were cordial, and it wasn't out of the ordinary for me to give her a call like that. She enthusiastically said sure, and that she'd be right over.

Two minutes later she knocked, and I let her in. We hugged and I wished her a Happy Birthday. I gave her the card I had bought for her along with a gift card to a local boutique in town.

"Oh, my god, David! That was so nice! You didn't have to!" she beamed.

"No biggy. It's your 18th birthday. I don't know if you're hungry, but I baked some cupcakes. Red Velvet?"

"Those are my favorite!" she smiled. I knew they were her favorite. "Sure, I can hang out for a bit."

I won't bore you with the small talk that occurred over our cupcake meal, but I should point out now that Gina looked pretty good. She was about 5'8" tall, shoulder length brown hair, and nice blue eyes. She was a bit plump, but in a pleasantly curvy type of way. And this was evident in her ass and chest. I'm guessing a D cup. Today she had on a pink sweater that hugged her tits nicely, and a pair of levis that well, hugged her ass nicely and fit her perfectly.

The highlight of our sit down was when she unselfconsciously licked a bit of cream cheese frosting off of her fingertip. That was hot.

As things seemed to be wrapping up I asked her off-handedly if she was going out with friends later or maybe hanging out with her boyfriend. I actually wasn't sure if she was dating someone.

"Oh, I might go out with my friends for a bit in the evening, but I don't have a boyfriend. The guys in school don't like a chubby girl."

"Gina, you're not chubby, you're luscious." I said, trying to get the ball rolling a bit.

It was a bit much, and she looked away before exclaiming, "David! Oh my god!" But she was blushing and giggling a bit.

There was a heavy silence for a few seconds, which she broke. "Well, thank you so much for all of this! But I should get going now..."

We both got up from my dining room table then, and I said, "Oh, I don't know, maybe you shouldn't get going just yet." I went to her then and ran my hand through her hair, looked in her eyes which had gone wide.

"David...what?" she stuttered.

"Hhhmmm, you really are beautiful, Gina. Come, over here." I took her hand and led her through my living room and into my bedroom. Her hand felt good in mine, a bit cool, maybe a tad bit of sweat, but it felt good, and she followed me hesitantly.

"What are we doing?" she asked, although part of her knew.

"It's your birthday, Gina,. I want to make you feel good." I purred, as a I gently put my hands on her thighs, turning her so her back was to me.

"I...I think you want to make yourself feel good," she said, "I don't know about this."

My hands slide around to squeeze her ass then, and she gasped in surprise. "David! No!" But she stayed put for the moment.

"Well," I said, "Maybe we can both feel good." I buried my face in her hair as I continued to squeeze her ass, which felt amazing. It really was a perfect ass fitting perfectly into her jeans and feeling it gently give under the rough denim got me super hard.

"You smell really good. Your hair...vanilla and hazelnut. I like it."

She moved away from me then, "I'm going to go home now. I don't think I like this. I'll see you later, take care."

I took her hand though and wouldn't let her leave. "As long as you only don't think you don't like it. " I smiled. "I'll change your mind. " She tried to walk away but instead I gently but firmly grabbed her arm with my free hand and pushed her against the wall opposite the doorway and near my bed.

"David, cone on. No." she plead with me, to no avail.

I let go of her arms, then and got close again, pinning her against the wall with my body and placed both of my hands on her amazing chest. Not squeezing, or rubbing yet, just placed them there.

Gina's eyes went wide, and she let out a shuddered breath and then I started to play with her tits a bit, squeezing them ever so gently while rubbing and gently cupping them.

"Stop that!" she exclaimed after getting over the shock of what I was doing and tried to bat my hands away, but to no avail. I felt her nipples getting hard, and began to rub them in circles with my thumb. And despite her protestation five seconds ago, in spite of herself, she gasped, but this time in pleasure.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"David..."

"Does that feel good?" I insisted.

"Yesssss." She finally admitted.

"Perhaps we can do this for a bit longer?" I said. I suppose her response didn't really matter, but she agreed.

"Good girl," I said. We stood there, I moved back slightly and continued squeezing and rubbing. They felt really good. Really, really good. Firm, with some soft give, and I loved rubbing my thumbs over her tight nipples where they pushed against the fabric of her sweater.

"mmmmmm." Gina sighed.

"Have you ever gone this far with a guy before?"

"...no," she said. I've...I've just made out, but never really been touched."

"You're a virgin. That is so hot. You know you're making me super hard? Can you feel that through my pants, Gina?"

"Yes. I guess you are happy to see me." She laughed.

"I might need to get my dick wet with you in a bit." I said, putting my hand under chin and lifting her face to meet mine.

"David! That's vulgar! We are not doing that! This...has been enough."

We most certainly were doing that, and she would like it,.

"Enough? Hardly!" I exclaimed, then put my hand between her legs, and started to rub her quickly before she realized what was happening. When she did, a second later, she clamped her thighs shut, and tried to brush past me, but I resumed my grip on her forearms.

"David. This...was kind of fun, but I'm going now. You can't touch me there, ok?"

"I can't? Why not?" I asked.

"Because! I don't want you to! It's my body!"

"It is, but I don't think it's been appreciated enough! You're like a goddess! You didn't want me to play with your chest at first but look how that turned out!"

"David, there is a world of difference between squeezing my tits...and rubbing...rubbing my pussy! Ok?"

"Not ok," I responded, and dragged her to my bed. "You know you want this."

"Stop!" she exclaimed, but it was too late. I gently pushed her onto my bed and was on top of her. I shoved my hand between her clamped shut legs and started to rub back and forth over her crotch.

"No, no, no, no, no, you can't do that!" she yelled, but I was doing it.

And then I must have hit a sweet spot because her protestations ceased, and she let out a surprised "Oh!"

"You're wet now, aren't you?" I asked, I had stopped touching her then and was just holding her down, my crotch over hers through our jeans. I didn't want to rub too much lest I come in my pants. Gina didn't respond, but the fight had gone out of her. "Gina, this is going to feel so good, just let it happen, ok?"

"...ok." She said.

"Good. Come here," I said, rising from the bed.

She came as commanded, and I started to pull her sweater off of her. She was hesitant at first, like she had been throughout our encounter, but after a second lifted her arms to help me take it off. She was wearing a white bra underneath, and with minimal difficulty I removed that as well.

Then I just took her in for a moment. She initially crossed her arms over her chest, but I gently lowered them with my hands, and admired her creamy white skin. She had a bit of a muffin top going on down by where she had belted her jeans, but I really liked her curves. And her tits? Magnificent! Lovely white orbs with beautiful pink circles in the center, her nipples still hard. I gently touched them, and made her sigh with pleasure as I first rubbed her nipples, then began to suck on her left tit.

"Oh god....oh god, that feels good." She sighed.

"And you wanted to leave?" I teased her.

"I'm still very nervous about this, David!"

"You're in good hands, baby, don't be. Let me touch your pussy without you having a panic attack?"

"Ok," she said.

"Good." And I began rubbing her between her legs again, this time with them spread slightly apart as she stood before me. I arched my fingers slightly and really rubbed her good over where her clit was, and I knew I was on target when she sagged against me and told me there was no possible way it could feel that good.

She began moaning then.

"I need to be inside of you, like right now, ok?

"David...I'm sorry..."

But I was already unbuckling her belt, and unbuttoning her jeans. Unzipping them and they were around her ankles. Despite herself she didn't stop me. I got my clothes off super quickly and let her see my hard dick.

I smiled at her, "See what you do to me? Touch it."

"I...don't know what to do really If I'm being honest."

"It's alright, Just touch it."

She did, and yes, she wasn't going to win hand job giver of the year, but it felt good just having her run herd hands over my shaft and head.

To my surprise she pulled her panties down then and said, "I want to feel you inside of me. I...can't believe I'm saying that, but I think I want it."

"Think? You know you want it Gina, but let's build to this."

I took her back to my bed, and laid her down and began to go down on her. Gently flicking my tongue over her swollen clit, and flicking it in and out of her super wet pussy. She began to moan again, very loudly. "Oh god David! Oh god!" she screamed in ecstasy, and then just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, I gently slide my cock into her pussy, ever so gently so as not to hurt her, we began to fuck in yhemissionary position.

We didn't last long, but holy shit it was good. My dick felt amazing sliding in and out of her wet and tight sex, and she ran her hands up and down my arms as I played with her tits, all the while I gently thrust in and out of her, until the pleasure for both of us was too great. She grasped my ass tightly, both of us shouting out and I shot my load inside of her.

"Did I make you feel good?" I asked a short time later as we lay next to each other.

"You did. I have to admit."

"Happy Birthday, Gina."