Happy Birthday, God Bless America

Story Info
A birthday fantasy takes an unexpected turn.
3.7k words
4.57
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bunch of years back my wife, Sasha, came home from a sex toy party with a pair of panties that powered a three way vibrator. She thought of it as mostly a gag and said they were a present for me.

The undies supported an insertable 3 in 1 G-spot vibrator, clit tickler, and a butt plug with a vibrating pearl tip. They were controlled with a wireless remote for all 3 attachments with separate levels of intensity. It was latex and flexible jelly material and designed so that, once inserted, the shape of the inserts and the belt that attached to the panties would keep the bulb tipped dildos from sliding out of their corresponding holes.

We laughed and put them away, but the design and power of these things were not a laughing matter. This was not a toy. The person wearing these would be getting strong deep stimulus from a good distance. My imagination ran wild.

Months later, on my next birthday, she gifted me a sexual fantasy. She gave me a card that looked like a gift certificate that I could cash in and live out something naughty. My immediate thought went to those panties. My mind was full of ideas of how I could use them to publicly pleasure and exhibit my smoking hot wife.

The next weekend was the Fourth of July and I asked her if we could play out my birthday present then. She was understandably nervous, but agreed to appease me. Despite my Sasha's wholesome upbringing, she has indulged my imagination and actually enjoys my dark ideas. She always ends up highly aroused when I push her boundaries. So I was excited about this.

We had already done a few mildly risky public adventures with her as the focus, and she enjoyed being a sex object, possibly more than I enjoyed watching.

She got off on the attention and the danger, so I made a plan that would really push her limits.

The day had come and in the late afternoon I asked her to get dressed up real sexy and told her that we were gonna go into the city on the subway to the annual 4th of July fireworks display.

It was a warm night and there would be a huge distracted crowd and it would be a great opportunity to get away with something very public, while remaining anonymous.

She came down in a sexy dress with a loose sling top that allowed her big, perfect tits to move around loosely. She had them tacked in somehow without a bra and they moved as freely as the draped fabric they were under. The slung fabric didn't meet til her belly button exposing massive cleavage and a healthy level of side boob.

She looked spectacular. Her outfit alone was enough to be a fantasy.

The loose open top flowed to the waist to meet tight bottom with a short hem. It was form fitting and stretchy at her hips and in her sexy knee high strapped heels, she looked every inch a 6ft Amazon Goddess.

With her long blonde hair scrunched all sexy, and her all natural 36D boobs swaying behind her loose plunging top, she was certain to stand out in even the biggest crowd. She will get a lot of attention. All part of the plan.

As I looked her over, I raised her skirt over her hips from behind to inspect my plaything and saw that she had done as I had requested.

All the plugs were inserted. They fit in nice and tight totally inserted with only a jelly coated wire along her taint and coming out of her butthole to meet the battery powered panties at the waist. You would barely know it was there but for the thin wire in the back. I reached in and felt her pussy and fingered her ass. She was already wet and squirming and I hadn't even turned it on yet!

I told her she was to obey my commands and that she either followed orders or she got blasted with my pleasurizer. I was in control here and she would obey.

I gave her a mild shot to all three zones that made her knees touch as her mouth fell open. She giggled before I hit her quick, full throttle and sustained. She buckled and realized that I meant business.

She agreed to comply with an out of breath "OK," she nervously breathed.

We were on the same page.

I equipped us both with ear pods, a pair of dark sunglasses for her, and I called her phone. My Fembot was ready to take orders remotely and I was beyond enthused to play with my real life, hot as fuck, sex robot.

We took a cab to the train and we boarded a semi crowded car. I instructed her to raise her dress a little, sit down and cross her legs. She was to stare forward, move slowly and deliberately and do as I say. I set up 6 ft away at an angle and she looked amazing, displaying her tits and thighs every time I commanded her to lean or push forward in her seat.

A group of college guys entered the train and immediately positioned themselves for optimal viewing upon seeing her. They could barely contain their astonishment of what they were viewing. They kept ogling and talking to each other with a closed hand into the others ear. I ordered her to keep staring forward. I wanted them to stare freely without a reason to look away.

One nerdy looking kid tied his shoe to get a good angle. I whispered, "recross your legs and leave them open for 5 seconds." She slowly opened her long legs and slid forward adjusting her butt in the seat giving him, and everyone else for that matter, a full gap shot of her magic undies. They were baby blue and already wet, featuring a dark spot, for all to see, caused by the latex jelly fingers that were reaching into her pleasure boxes.

He looked like he was in pain and almost fell over as she slowly crossed her legs exposing most of her other thigh. They couldn't hide their excitement. Another, of the group, had his backpack in front of him and a hand in his sweatpants. I have no doubt he came at some point.

I instructed her to lean over and adjust her shoe giving them a full frontal of her natural D cup jugs.

Her top draped even lower giving them an unobstructed view. At my command she tugged at her shoe strap causing her huge boobs to sway, and their jaws to drop as slack and loose as her swinging breasts.

We had reached our stop and she got up and brushed past them and met me on the platform. They followed us for a while but gave up when we stepped in a bar for a few drinks. They must have left their fake ID's at home.

Once inside she lost the sunglasses and displayed her beautiful blue eyes that were filled with anticipation and a hint of fear. She gulped down a strong vodka martini while picking on some tapas, but it was more booze she craved in her elevated state. She slammed two shots of tequila to calm her shaking, and downed a third one for good measure. She's usually a very light drinker. She was good and loose now and would be easy to coax.

We walked down to the waterfront where it was shoulder to shoulder crowded for the fireworks. I had her set up in a spot near a wall where people were more loosely gathered at the back of the dense crowd. I moved a good 30 yards away by a parked car. I did not want to be noticed.

She drew a lot of attention from the men circulating around her and I decided to tease her with her first blast.

Just the clit tickle at 25% and she tensed up and shimmied her hips in silent delight. The fireworks were going and only a few people actually her noticed her strange behavior.

I gave her 1/4 speed to her pussy and butt plug. She audibly moaned as one knee pumped like she had to pee. She didn't realize her hips were moving in and out and she used her hands to steady them.

"Everyone here wants to fuck you and I'm gonna make you cum in front of them!" I barked in her ear as I hit her in all three pleasure centers.50% power in four long sustained bursts and settled on a low vibration.

The booze had kicked in she was clearly in pleasurable distress, she put her hands to her neck as her body did a sexy wave. Her hands ran in front of her hips and down her thighs. Even from 30 yards away I could tell she checked out of her surroundings and may as well been in front of a mirror at home.

A group of four guys had creeped too close and were making lewd gestures but, being impaired by the tequila as well as being molested by an invisible hand, Sasha was in her own world. One decided to make a move by making a slow dance gesture and reaching for her hand and hip.

I was so focused on her and the remote control that I was oblivious as well. I was too far away by the time I spotted the threat.

Before I could yell a useless "Hey!" a tall pretty woman with pulled back long brown hair, tight tank top and shorts, arrived to her rescue. She had a powerful athletic build and stepped in front of my oblivious wife and physically pushed back the advancing creep. She shouted, "back off asshole, this is MY girlfriend!"

These four guys would have probably kicked the shit out of me and then had their way with my Sasha, but they were not gonna fuck with this lady.

She was taller than Sasha was in heels. She stood at least 6'4" in sneakers and where Sasha was soft and curvy, she was muscular and toned. She looked like an Olympic decathlete, thick and strong. She was menacing in this protective state, yet still beautiful to look at. Is this the warrior body guard to my Amazon queen?

My imagination never stops.

She put her arm around my wife and walked away from the danger. "Are you ok sweetie? My name is Joyce. Just pretend until we get you away from those creeps."

She walked her 30 yards down the wall away from the would be attackers and stopped when they moved on. I followed loosely along the street and settled in a dark spot about 20 yards away. It was fairly private with people nearby but all facing the waterfront where the fireworks were in full effect.

I was beyond grateful that Joyce had saved the day. That situation could have went horribly but, instead Sasha barely knew there was a problem and was still in the pleasure zone.

I decided that instead of ending this risky business I'd give Joyce the treat she deserved, and the one I suspected she was interested in in the first place.

I said in my wife's earbud "She's gonna love watching you cum, I want you to cum for her!"

Sasha went to speak and I went full cattle prod right to her anal plug and she squealed and lost her footing turning a high heel. The woman took her arm to steady her and I hit her again with all three probes half blast for 20 seconds. All my shuddering plaything could do is put her arms over the strong woman's shoulders and hang on. Her body rolled with the pulses and her eyes were swimming with both passion and embarrassment.

The confused woman just embraced her to hold her up.

The gig was up as Joyce looked around for an explanation and saw me over her shoulder with my remote control and she pieced together my sexy game. As Sasha recovered Joyce asked, "are you ok hun, what is this?"

It's a gift for him." Sasha replied. " A fantasy," she said, catching her breath as she looked into the pretty face of her rescuer. Joyce pushed back my panting wife's hair and stroked her face gently, supporting her waist with an open hand on her lower back. "You are sure your not in trouble here?" Joyce said firmly. "I can get you out of here."

Sasha's eyes met hers with deep resolve. "I love and trust him with all my heart, she emoted. I actually call the shots and I want him to have this," Sasha said firmly and convincingly. "So if you don't like what you are seeing, and it's too weird for you, I'm ok and thank you for protecting me, for real. I owe you and if you want to play a part in our game, I think he'd like you to stay. I'm not opposed to it either," she said sheepishly.

"Your amazing," Joyce said. "That's very brave and inspiring. I guess this is my lucky day because I like what I see a LOT!" She gave Sasha a full head to toe gaze.

As if on cue, I hit the anal probe pretty hard, causing Sasha to widen her stance, kick her hips back and do an unconscious slow sexy twerk. "Oh my," Sasha cooed, "My legs are jelly, can you hold me?"

Joyce reached out and pulled her in at the small of her back. Her open hand drifted down, sliding her fingers over Sasha's gyrating ass and hips and felt her soft curves with her fingers spread wide. She leaned back and scanned her prize, honing in on her beautiful blue eyes, sexy tossed blonde hair and her big braless tits that were moving loosely behind her flimsy top.

I turned up the palpable heat by activating the vibrator in waves, first the clit, then g-spot, then anal, then all. We were at about 60%. Sasha couldn't control her reaction, she chirped and gasped in pleasure burying her face in her heroines cleavage and Joyce, most likely from personal experience, knew that Sasha was getting close to orgasm.

Joyce pulled her in to a loving embrace to which my wife opened her legs and pressed her pubic mound on the athletes muscular bare upper thigh. Joyce extended her toned leg and Sasha pulled herself on to her new friend and began to grind. The big brunette stroked her back and then with two greedy hands, palmed all of Sasha's ample ass and guided it back and forth over her now wet thigh. Sasha shuddered in her arms and groaned out a thunderous orgasm. There were people near by but the sound of the fireworks masked the moans of ecstasy from my delirious wife. She melted in the strangers arms and after several quivering after shocks I turned off the power. Sasha deflated and flopped backwards like a rag doll. Her boobs spilled out as Joyce held her tight at the waist. Joyce dipped her low, peeling down her top while fishing her limp arms through the sleeves and helped herself to Sasha's fully exposed tits. My wife put up no resistance. She laid back reeling while Joyce had her way with my barely conscious beauty. She felt up and groped every inch of the topless damsel that swooned helplessly in her arms.

I started to think that I should cut this off because Sasha was so lost in her dizzy delight and boozy haze that I wasn't sure just how much of this she would actually consent to or, at this point, was even aware of.

As I stepped out to move closer, the woman set Sasha against the wall pulled her head back and gave her a passionate open mouth kiss. Sasha came to life, hungrily kissing back and gripped the back of Joyce's head by the ponytail, releasing her long brown hair, and completely committing her entire body to a long erotic kiss. Holy fuck!

That was enough consent for me! I was bursting in my pants.

As Joyce's hands explored all of Sasha's body, her lips and tongue moved down her neck. Joyce lifted her off the ground by the armpits and Sasha threw her head back while Joyce mouthed and tongued Sasha's now fully exposed breasts. My wife pushed Joyce's head into her fleshy chest and jumped wrapping her legs around her dance partners hips, turned to me and breathed "Happy Birthday baby."

I could have came right there.

Joyce lowered her back down and tongued her way up from her chest and devoured Sasha's exposed neck. Simultaneously, she scooped her hand under Sasha's hem and inside her magic undies. I started the engines on low pulse. Sasha had regained control of herself but when she felt the woman's hand start to swirl and work the pulsing vibrator, she looked at me, took a deep breath, and rolled back her eyes in submission like she was dunking underwater.

I slowly raised up the vibrations as Sasha sunk into the rhythms of Joyce's probing fingers and pressing palm. Her long fingers reached deep between her cheeks and found the butt plug. Sasha's hips glided and pumped at every squeeze of her maestro's hand and every pressed finger on her anal joystick.

Joyce pushed Sasha against the wall and now her hips had no where to retreat.

She slid her thumb into Sasha's slick pussy and fished her forefinger against her plugged sphincter. With the devices humming and Joyce's big hand engulfing her entire pelvis my poor wife didn't stand a chance.

Using her strong right arm Joyce raised Sasha up like a hand puppet. She pushed up on her sweaty boobs with her left hand, securing Sasha's back against the wall. Joyce squeezed and groped the slippery orbs pushing hard as Sasha's feet left the ground, sliding her helplessly up the wall and onto a shallow ledge.

"Are you OK?" I said.

The look she gave me was somewhere between help me and goodbye.

She let out a long low muffled moan, but nodded yes.

Then her eyes rolled back and as she went under for a final time. She went silent and sunk deeper onto Joyce's hand as I slowly brought the volume up to max vibration. She started low but began her familiar final orgasm mantra. "Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh yes!" Her hips wriggled like she was putting in a pair of tight jeans. "OH YES! OH YES!!!" She began to shout. Joyce released her boob hand to cover Sasha's mouth. Even over the din of the fireworks, someone was bound to hear. Sasha continued her chant despite being stifled.

"Let go baby, cum baby, I want you to cum for me." I said in her earpiece. I knew she was on the verge but I'd never seen her go so hard.

Sasha began wildly pumping like she was riding a phantom 12 inch cock.

She was completely out of control. With her mouth covered she snorted heavy breaths in and out of her nose long and forceful.

Her muffled shouts turned to grunts that were blunted by her ravagers hand gag. She made a primal sound on every stroke.

Joyce drove her up even higher, and all Sasha's weight was centered on Joyce's hand and fingers.

Sasha's body released from the ledge and she impaled herself Joyce's invading hand. You could hear her sigh of surrender as she hoisted herself downward for a final thrust. She twitched and jerked before she shut down. I turned off the juice. Sasha fell back against the wall.

Joyce held her there for a bit, taking in the perverse beauty of the disabled sex doll she held up like a trophy.

Sasha was covered in sweat, her dress rolled up and her top pulled down, naked to the waist. Her wilted body slid down the wall as Joyce retrieved her hand and lowered her weary prize gently to the ground.

Joyce backed up and took one last look her conquered Queen.

She laid there exhausted, poured out against the wall, legs wide open, arms dangling uselessly at her sides. Her head was pointed down, her hair tossed forward wet and clinging to her bare, sweat soaked chest. Her huge pale bosoms were dappled with red hand prints that were disappearing like invisible ink. They heaved and shook with each deep breath. She was laid bare and spent, an exposed empty vessel.

Joyce picked up Sasha's chin and brushed her hair back and leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. Sasha, eyes half open, mustered a weak smile that faded to a blank glaze.

Joyce turned and faced me still holding my defeated wife's chin up high with one finger. She turned Sasha's head towards me. Her face was vacant and her eyes were half shut. Joyce had an expression of both gratitude and triumph.

"God bless America," she said, as she withdrew her finger and walked away. Sasha's head dropped, casting her hair forward as her chin settled back into her heaving chest.

I stood with the light of the fireworks behind me and took in her silent beauty.

I gathered her up helping her to her feet. We removed the undies and devices and she was no longer under siege. Her abused, but still pretty, shaved pussy welcomed the fresh air and relief on the slow walk back to the train. We sat side by side facing the center of the half filled subway car and I thanked her for the greatest fantasy I could ever imagine. "You went above and beyond," I said. "So I'm done?" She said with a suspicious smirk on her face. I said "yes, your done, get some rest, there's 10 more stops after this." The train slowed as it approached a platform. Sasha leaned into me, tucked her shoulder in my armpit and rested her cheek against my neck. She crossed her legs towards me pulling her hips in tight and wrapped her arm across my body. "I'm going to sleep," she said, pulling the sunglasses from my pocket and sliding them on my face.

12