Happy Birthday Gunter Ch. 03

Story Info
Fiona gives herself as a present to Gunter.
1.4k words
3.53
9.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gunter lead Sue back to the table.

"I want you on here." He told Sue, smiling and patting the table.

Sue isn't quite as graceful as Fi, her body not being as thin and flexible, and she boosts herself up on the table, her plentiful breast bouncing as she jumped up. She swung her legs around so that her feet were facing Fi.

Sue leaned back on her elbows.

Gunter shook his head slowly in disapproval. "Scootch up here," he patted the end of the table to where he wanted her body to be.

Sue worked her body up toward the edge of the table, her legs dangling over the edge.

Gunter stood between Fi and the table and placed his hands on Sue's legs, running them up and down her thighs, making Sue moan in anticipation. He walked to the side of the table, his hand still touching Sue's leg, going slowly up and down with a feather-like touch.

"What do you think about Sue's pussy, Fiona?" Gunter asked. He placed his fingers on either side of the folds of her clit spreading it so that Fi could not mistake what she was looking at. "Isn't it a gorgeous pussy?" He asked smiling.

"Oh, yes, Gunter. I love it!" Fi answered breathlessly. But more so than looking at Sue's private parts, Fi was imagining Gunter touching her that way, the way that he just applied some pressure with his fingers, from where his palm was placed on her mound, to the sides on her labia, to almost touching her hole, just barely moving his fingers.

"Oh, God!" Fi moaned, trying hard to scoot herself back and forth in her chair to relieve the throb of her own aching pussy.

Julie snuck in and snapped some pictures of Sue, laying on the table, fully exposed, and then started to slip away when Gunter reached out and stopped her.

"Julie, I am overdressed." He said.

"It seems that way, Gunter," Julie said cooly.

"Undress me."

Julie smiled and put her camera down on the other end of the table. She sashayed over so she stood in front of Gunter and put her arms around his neck. She looked down at Fi sitting in her chair, bound, and winked at her, then she gave Gunter a light kiss on his ear. She slid her long, thin arms out from around Gunter's neck so that her fingertips traced his shirt collar, then slowly moving her hands, she unbuttoned each button, slowly, without opening his shirt. Bending down on her knees, she slowly untied his boots, first one, then the other. Just untying them and leaving them remaining on his feet. She then reached up and started to undo his belt, then unbuttoned his fly, and unzipped the zipper of his pants. She slowly stood back up and reached into the neck of his shirt with her hands and slowly moved them on his muscular chest, lingering there for just a few seconds, then slid them up to the back of his shoulders, releasing his shirt. She smiled as it fell to the floor. Running her fingers down his arms as she got back on her knees, she took off one boot, then the other, one sock, then the other. She looked up at Gunter's now positively hard and thick erection that seemed to be what was holding his pants in place.

Julie glanced over at Fi, who nodded back to Julie in silent approval. Julie placed her hand on Gunter's cock. He took in a deep breath and leaned his head back. Not lingering longer than a few seconds, she moved her hands to slide his pants down to his ankles. She touched one leg so that Gunter would lift it up and out of his pants, then she touched the other leg so he would lift that one, and with a quick movement, she slid his boots and clothes out of the way and under the table.

Julie looked back over at Fi and smiled at her. Fi smiled and slowly blinked her eyes and nodded. Julie slowly raised her hands up to the waistband of Gunter's boxers and stretched the elastic band out then over Gunter's rock hard cock and let them fall to the floor. Gunter kicked them out of the way. Julie stood up with a huge smile on her face then turned and took her camera in hand and snapped a few pictures of Gunter then slowly walked away.

Gunter turned and faced Fi who was staring at him intently.

He grabbed ahold of his thick member and moved it in an up and down motion. "Is this what you want, Fiona?" He asked in a sexy voice.

"Yesss," She breathed out.

"Aww, too bad you are all tied up right now," He said teasing her.

"Please..." Fi breathed.

Gunter moved in to her and put his hands on the arms of the chair. "Are you begging me, Fiona?" He asked, leaning in even closer, and breathing into her ear.

Fi took the opportunity of his closeness to reach her bound arms up, and with delicate fingers touched Gunter's torso. She gasped in air as if the touch shocked her. Her breathing quickened.

Gunter stood back up and smiled down at her, reaching out and stroking her hair.

Fi shut her eyes tight and let out a whimper.

When she opened her eyes, Gunter had already turned his attention back to Sue.

Gunter was kneeling down kissing Sue's leg, slowly going from her knee up the inside of her thigh, and every so often giving her a soft nibble. His arms stretched out to hold Sue's hips that were already moving with desire. Gunter kissed and nibbled the other thigh, stopping at her mound, breathing his warm and shallowing breath on her pussy. Sue let out a loud moan, raising her hips up to meet his lips and grasping at either side of the table.

Gunter's tongue darted in and out of his mouth, teasing her clit.

He stopped and sat back on his ankles, placing his hands on her inner thighs, spreading her wide opened.

"Sue, tell Fiona what that feels like," Gunter spoke quietly.

"Oh, God," Sue moaned.

Gunter smiled smugly, his hands massaging her inner thighs.

"Tell her," He prompted.

"Water," Sue struggled breathlessly. "It's like delicious drops of water."

Fi tilted her head back and let out a moan as if she could imagine what Sue was experiencing.

"Do you want to cum for me Sue?" Gunter whispered.

"Yes...yes, please, Gunter," Sue begged, while her hips undulated for more.

Gunter continued licking her clit. Slow circles sometimes, other times darting his tongue, teasing her very softly until finally Sue exploded in orgasm.

Gunter kissed her thigh down to her knee and then sat back on his ankles watching Sue for a moment as she slowly calmed her breathing then started to giggle uncontrollably.

Gunter stood up between Sue's legs smiling at her pleasure.

He placed his hands on her hips and looked Sue deep into her eyes. "I'm going to fuck you now, Sue." He told her.

"Please..." Sue whispered.

Gunter grabbed his hard cock and teased her with it, moving the head from her clit to her hole, clit to hole, clit to hole and then entered her with a swift thrust. Sue let out a half moan, half scream, almost shocked with Gunter filling every inch of her. He stopped still, inside her. "Sue, please tell Fiona what I feel like inside you." He whispered.

"Huge," Sue laughed through her moans. "You feel huge inside me."

Fi let out a small laugh.

"Do you think I'm funny, Sue?" Gunter asked and he thrusted himself in and out of her.

"No, Gunter, no..." Sue breathed.

"I didn't think so." He grunted.

Gunter moved his hands up to Sue's breasts, pinching her nipples between his fingers and he slowed his thrusts down to a more gentle rhythm. Sue moved her hips up and down to match his movement, and soon enough, Sue was screaming with another orgasm.

Gunter pulled out of her slowly, and leaned forward and gave Sue a wet, passionate kiss.

"Thank you, Sue, for being here tonight." Gunter told her sweetly.

"Mmmmmm," Sue managed to say.

"Julie?" Gunter asked. "Can you help Sue for us?"

"Of course, Gunter!" Julie replied.

Julie set her camera down on the table and helped Sue get up off of the table. Julie steadied Sue's stance as she stood, and then helped her up and over the stairs.