Happy Birthday Hubby

Story Info
Wife gives husband an overdue fantasy, with interest!
2.1k words
4.34
105.4k
28
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude.

Before the children, our sex life was frequent and horny. Athletic would be a good way to describe it. Anywhere, anytime, my cock and her pussy slipping and sliding and pounding. It would start with a look, and before we knew it there she was bent over the back of the sofa with her skirt hiked up and screaming in ecstasy.

Now, after an extended child-related abstinence, my wife and I have just gotten back into the saddle with our love life. It's different; though what we lost in frequency and ferocity has been made up for in sheer loving.

One.

So I got home from work early and instantly knew something was up.

Silence.

No children. No bomb site of toys scattered across the living room.

Hello?I called, but received no reply save the tell-tale click of the lock behind me. I turned to see my wife standing there, her hand still on the latch.

My breath caught, for she wore nothing but a naughty and coquettish smile. Her heels together, her pubic hair trimmed, and her nipples standing to flushed attention; she had a gorgeous hourglass figure, and I could tell that she'd been busy this afternoon preening preparing and pampering herself for this moment. Suddenly I remembered the wild sexy times we'd had in the past.

She jutted her chin at me with a grin and swanked past, catching my hand and leading me to the living room. I shed what attire I could on the way so was topless by the time she pushed me back onto the sofa.

She rubbed her hands up and down my chest, fingernails faintly tracing her lust down to my pants. She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my rapidly stiffening cock, rubbed it a couple of times and then swallowed it whole, drawing back slowly leaving the glistening sheen of her saliva along it's length. She then lovingly nibbled and kissed the head as she untied my shoes and removed my socks. I lifted my hips, gently so as not to disturb the spell of the moment, and without breaking suction she had me completely naked.

I felt her breasts softly rubbing on my thighs as she devoted more ferocious attention to my cock, sucking it greedily, and tried to hold on as those beautiful lips and tits caressed me. I put my hands to her shoulders and said something likeHoney, I'm gonna cumbut she just grabbed my wrists and held them back firmly to my sides. She looked up at me and spoke into my dick like it was a microphone;You're gonna cum Hubby, 'cos this is Round One, and I really need you to stay hard longer for the next one...

She rubbed and she sucked and she fondled my balls and pressed a finger to my ass and at the vinegar stroke she released my cock with a smacking pop and collected my jizz all over her ample tits.

She stood slowly, smiling impossibly demure for what she had just done, and sashayed all ass-wiggly to the kitchen. She returned immediately with a gin & tonic for me and a towel for herself, and a paper bag. She let me take a sip of the G&T before she offered the bag to me.Your birthday present, honey.

Two.

I couldn't take my eyes off her at first. She had worked hard to keep her figure toned, and now as she cleaned herself of my cum and her moist drippings I was transfixed by her stately body; taught and smooth in the fading light.

She caught my stare – the mischief cavorted across her face once again, and she turned her back to me; an arched brow challenging me over her left shoulder. I couldn't see her hands, but I could tell she had started rubbing her tits. Then her expression changed – a faint glazing of the eyes and a shallow intake of breath – and I knew she had just started on her nipples.

It was torture, watching my wife play with herself but unable to sate my voyeuristic lust by watching the action. She saw my distress and smiled. She stood just far enough away that I couldn't reach her. Something unspoken in her silence told me I wasn't to move from where I sat. I tried to peek around the side but she subtly turned away. My cock was swelling rapidly from it's brief rest, and as I settled my resignation back into the sofa she glowed with a sheer and commanding sexual triumph.

Once she saw that I had become little more than putty in her hands, she slowly rubbed her hands down her body; over her breasts, down the tautness of her stomach. I heard the faint scratching of her fingernails as they combed through her neatly trimmed pussy, and felt more than heard a sharp intake of breath as she flicked across her clit. Yet she continued to smooth her palms down the front of her silky legs. I watched her long skinny fingers wrap themselves around her ankles, and as my vision traced itself inexorably upwards to the place where I most wanted to be. She waited patiently in that position, breathing softly, as she knew the path that my eyes were travelling.

It was at that moment that I saw the jewelled head of a butt-plug cocked jauntily from her ass.

Holey fuck!As I nearly dropped my drink.

She couldn't resist a quick laugh at my reaction, and I saw the plug pulse back and forth before she regained her composure.

Well?

Oh, honey.

She half straightened until her hands were on her knees, then took a couple of small steps backwards towards me. I reached out tentatively and she did nothing to discourage me, so I touched it lightly and gave it a little wiggle. Her moan spoke volumes.

I should explain that in spite of my tactful suggestions over the last few years, she had never consented to anal sex, and aside from the occasional steamy fuck when I'd slid a finger in to provoke a screaming orgasm from her, I had resigned to the fact that it was something which unfortunately was never going to happen.

All that seemed to have just changed.

Three.

My cock was now rock solid. My wife turned and, gently taking the drink from my hand, placed it aside and opened the brown paper bag. From inside she pulled out a tube of lube and dribbled a generous amount onto my raging hard-on. She slipped and slithered her fingers all over the shaft and pulsing head until it shone. Then she swooped close; wiped her hands roughly on my chest up my neck over my face and straddled me with a wild lust that had been missing for some time. She rubbed herself all over me, kissing me violently, biting at my lip and probing with her tongue. I could feel the head of my cock pressing at the kiss of her pussy. The heat of her snatch beckoned me, and I arched my back, lifting my hips to try and bury myself in her sex, but she lifted herself on her knees to deny me the pleasure.

Lubricant was everywhere; from my dick to her hands to my chest to her boobs. She glistened naughtily in the half-light and I tweaked her slippery nipples until she clacked her teeth together at my hands with an animal grin. All the while she kept her slick pussy lips faintly bestride the very crown of my cock.

Satisfied with her total domination of my lust, and I suspect cautious to not fall victim to her own carnal needs, she removed herself from my lap and proffered her ass to me once again.

Take it out, I'm ready.

I gripped the butt plug firmly, the merest act of grasping it sending shivers through her body.Sloooooowly,she moaned; so with one hand on her firm round ass and a twisting motion I gently pulled at the squat steel thing with the other. I watched, transfixed, as the skin pulled taut around her anus.Aaaaahhhhhhhh;a cross-eyed breath more than a moan. I let it go and watched as it was pulled back inside her. Fuck me it was hot, and the tables had now turned on our sex play. Slowly slowly I pulled at it again, pulled until it reached it's widest point, then just as slowly pushed it back. Her hands heavy on my knees, her legs tensing and her breathing short; I watched her quim quiver and splutter over me...

Christ fuck mutha fuck pullit out and stick your big dick in now or it's never gonna happen!She whispered ferociously,Fuck fuck fuckit in my arse!

Well I didn't need telling twice.

Out came the gleaming stainless steel thing, warm and heavy in my hand. Dribbling down the inside of her thigh was the produce of her orgasm. I scooped it up, right up until I brushed her shuddering pussy and used it to re-juice my dick.

She took a moment to calm her breathing, then purred in a husky queryYou ready for this?In response I gently pulled her hips downward.

Four.

Steadying my cock she lowered her ass until they pressed together impossibly close. I had wanted this for so long, and now my gorgeous wife had organised a front-row seat to the main event. I watched almost in disbelief as the swollen bulb of my dick disappeared into her ass with a silent pop. She pulled away slightly, just so I could see the thin membrane moulded to the trailing edge of the glans. Then I watched as the entirety of my cock slowly crammed into my wife.Jesus.The warmth and the grasp were like nothing I'd ever felt before.

She settled and wiggled into my lap until no part of my dick was left unclasped. Straightening her back and legs spread wide, she asked once again for the bag.

A strange calm came over her.This is something you need to feel.She said.

It feels great.

No no. I want you to feel what it's like for me. She pulled a dildo out of the bag.What it's like for me when I'm being fucked by your big fucking cock.More lube, all over the dong in her hands.It feels so good honey, and I want you to understand what it's like when you're fucking my pussy,she was babbling now,and I love you and I just want you to know how good you make me feel...I felt it alright, I felt her ass tighten even more as she put the dildo to her pussy...when...just between her lips like my cock had been before,...yoU...I felt the pressure on the underside of my buried cock as she steadily forced the dildo into...FUCK...her dripping snatch, until it too was filled to the hilt with...

...ME!

She pulled and pushed a couple of long slow strokes so I could feel every inch of cock inside her pussy. The sensation was incredible, I was feeling my wife being fucked from the inside! I was licking her spine and fondling her tits from behind. Her nipples were like bullets between my fingers. She increased the rhythm as she fucked herself, until she was screaming and pounding at her pussy, the head of the dildo bumping into the head of my cock with every stroke, with only the warm wet layers of her sex to separate them. She bumped and ground and slammed her pussy for me, pulling me further along her own orgasmic spiral than I'd ever been before. One of my hands found its way down to her clit and she was reduced to animal sounds. I felt her hands thrusting the other cock inside her as they banged my fingers against her button. I felt her fullness from the inside. I felt her orgiastic fury as she stiffened to her climax – as she plunged the dildo in as far as it would go – as she held it high inside herself and started it's vibrator and my mind went blank to the world as the relentless buzzing shook us both at her very core...

Five.

The orgasm we shared was like nothing either of us had ever experienced before. We lay there on the sofa, panting, drenched in sweat, senseless to our surroundings until our racing hearts subsided. We cuddled like that until my dick softened in her ass, enjoying the warmth and the afterglow of each other. Eventually we climbed over each other until we lay comfortably on the sofa, and chatted as the cum and sweat dried on our bodies, until ultimately we drifted off to sleep.

End.