Happy Birthday Hubby!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers

It was quite a few cocktails and several hours later when we found each other in the back again where it was quieter. When I walked up to the sofa, Bart and Belinda were already sitting there and even though I couldn't hear what they were talking about yet, I saw that Belinda managed to keep her composure.

We stayed in the back a while longer, enjoying each other's company, talking up a storm, drinking our cocktails. Only Bart as the driver had to stay sober. Once in a while we were interrupted by men coming up to us who figured Bart didn't need two women standing around him, but we always managed to get rid of them fairly fast without getting rude.

On the way back home, when it was good and late (or should I say early), Belinda and I were pretty drunk from all the cocktails we were drinking. She and I sat in the back and were getting frisky; kissing and touching each other.

We decided to take it to the next level by telling my hubby together what all we had done when we were kids, about our boyfriends, how we would masturbate together in the room. Bart's questions were finally getting answered and he had quite a few to ask. He had no problem taking advantage of two poor drunken women. We answered his questions as truthfully as we could and Bart's cock was so hard in his pants, it was getting painful.

About ten minutes before we got to Belinda's place to drop her off, I climbed of top of her, slipped my hand in her pants and fingered her to an orgasm while she was pleasuring me.

Bart, who had a good view when he looked over his right shoulder was definitely enjoying the show and took out his cock through his zipper.

But when I saw he was stroking I placed my hand on his dick "Don't waste that cum here, I still want some of that later."

A little later we arrived at Belinda's apartment and I asked Bart to stay in the car: "I'll walk her to her door, you can stay in the car, ok?"

As soon as we were a couple meters away from the car I said: "Did you see that? How horny he was!"

"Yeah!" answered Belinda "that was fun!"

"Tomorrow Bart and I will bring by your car and then we'll act as if nothing happened, ok?"

"You got it!" laughed Belinda "You poor husband won't know what to think anymore."

"Yeah, he'll go crazy alright," I giggled "but next week-end is his birthday ..."

"So are you finally going to release him?" Belinda teased and asked hopefully at the same time.

"Yep, that's the plan. Because I can see I'm not only torturing him with this, but you as well ..."

Belinda blinked at me with a puppy dog look "Who? Me?"

When she closed the door, I staggered back to the car, that cold night breeze was really getting to me ...

"Thank you!" Bart told me when I sat back down.

"For what?"

"For letting me watch ..." he said softly.

I smiled "Oh!! Yeah, you got lucky there, didn't you. I don't think Belinda had planned on that" I lied.

I placed my hand delicately on the bulge in his pants and softly squeezed it, I ran my nails over the ripples of his jeans before Bart asked me stop: "Otherwise I'll come right here in my pants."

I didn't answer, but instead freed his lovely monster tool from its prison and bent over to stick his dick in my mouth.

He held one hand on the back of my head, grabbing my long brown hair while he rocked his hips and told me how hot I looked tonight.

"I saw you getting felt up on the dance floor tonight ... You looked so hot in that outfit! ... were you wet there on the dance floor? ..."

Since I had his cock in my mouth and since I couldn't speak to clearly anymore as it was, I didn't answer him but concentrated on sucking him off. I wanted to taste his sperm so badly.

When he came, he was shooting thick, large jets of cum. The first jet shot straight into my throat and I gagged for a second, releasing his cock from my mouth. The next couple of jets landed on my face and in my hair. He also managed to shoot quite a bit onto my outfit and shoulders.

When I regained control I heard him chuckle: "Damn, you look sexy like that!"

As a reaction I sensually wiped some cum of my face and licked my fingers clean while I heard him groan.

When we got home he carried me like a gentlemen up the stairs and then fucked me like the whore I was. When we are fucking while I'm drunk I like it when he gets aggressive with me. So not only was he calling me a whore, he was also spanking my bottom till it was bright red, bit my nipples really hard and shoved his cock mercilessly hard in and out of my willing pussy. But then he took a hold of his cock, positioned it over my butt hole and penetrated my little rosebud. He gave me only a few seconds to gasp for air as my butt was adjusting itself for the violation it was receiving, before he started grinding his shaft in and out of my body.

My pussy was aching for a little attention. I felt Bart wrap his arms around my hips to reach my cunt, as if he heard it screaming. He rubbed my clit with his thumb while he inserted a finger or 2 inside my hot burning hole while never losing his rhythm in my ass.

When I'm drunk it takes me a little longer to come, but when I did, a violent orgasm took over my body and I shook uncontrollably with a mixture of pleasure and pain. It sent my hubby over the edge as well and he shot his second load of the night in my tight little ass.

It was well in the afternoon by the time we managed to get the car to Belinda, but judging on her reaction, I think she knew it was going to be kinda late.

Bart hoped to pick up the conversation where it left off the night before, but as agreed, Belinda and I acted as if nothing special happened. The puzzled look on Bart's face was worth a million bucks!

After a Pizzahut and some chit-chatting we were getting ready to go back home.

"So are we coming back together next week-end?" Bart asked.

"No, probably not," answered Belinda "next week-end my parents and sister are coming over for a visit. They haven't seen my new place yet."

"But we'll get together some time after that, right Belinda?" I tried to soften the blow for Bart.

"Yeah, sure. I like hanging out with you guys. Real friends." she answered.

Bart was bummed and slowly headed for the door while Belinda and I smiled and winked mischievous at each other behind his back.

During the following week Belinda and I had phone contact several times a week. Of course, every time the main topic was how we were planning the next week-end and how we could surprise my hubby the most. The planning and taking about our little "get together" always got us hot and horny, so after a while we wound up taking about us, what we were doing, what we were wearing, ...

At one point we wanted to get together again at Belinda's place and fuck each other's brains out like the first time, but we decided we wanted to keep the sexual tension as high as possible so we settled for some phone sex instead.

It was an incredibly sexy sound to hear Belinda moan into the phone while she rubbed her clit and penetrated her pussy. We were both fantasizing about what we would do next week-end so of course, I was double clicking my mouse as well.

Bart's 31st birthday fell on Saturday, but we decided we would carry out our little plan on Friday and release Bart (and ourselves) from our cruel and unusual torture. Mostly because we just couldn't wait the extra day longer anymore, but also because it would heighten the surprise effect since it wasn't quite his birthday yet.

Friday morning Bart and I did our usual morning routine as we got ready to leave for work. I was useless at work though, I couldn't concentrate on my job no matter how hard I tried. It seemed as if it took days for it to become 4 pm and finally send me on my way home.

Traffic was a bitch that evening. When I finally parked my car on the driveway it was well past 5 pm and my husband had already been home for over 20 minutes. He had picked up a kebab (kinda like a subway sandwich but with warm meat) along the way which we eat while talking about the day we passed at work. It was so hard for me not to show my excitement, but I managed pretty well.

After dinner, I made sure the front door was unlocked so Belinda could sneak in around 8 pm, we closed the curtains and snuggled up together on the couch to watch some TV. There was no indication of what I had in store for my hubby.

Belinda and I set a time of 8 pm sharp when she should be coming into the house and where she would find us. A few minutes before 8 I walked into the kitchen to get a snack and called Bart to help me reach something I couldn't reach without climbing on the counter.

When he walked into the kitchen I pointed to a top shelf while standing in front of it: "Can you please grab me that bag of chips there?"

As he reached over me and leaned into me, I reached around me back and squeezed my hands in between our bodies in search for the bulge in his pants.

When I found it, he immediately forgot about my request and lowered his hands onto my tits and started sucking on my neck.

I knew I had to keep him busy like this for a few minutes so he wouldn't notice Belinda walking in, so I started unbuttoning his jeans and playing with his cock under his boxers while he hiked up my shirt over my tits so he was able to cup them better and play with my nipples.

His fingers were squeezing my right nipple when he all of the sudden startled, let go of me and turned his head around.

I knew what was going on so wasn't surprised. When I turned around I saw Belinda had her hands on his chest and was teasing Bart's nipples, before he turned around completely.

All three of us stood there silently for a few seconds, Belinda and I with a smile on our faces and Bart was just in total shock.

He was looking at Belinda's luscious body all over. She was standing in front of him with only lingerie on. She was wearing a red, lacy, push-up bra in which her big D-cup tits were accentuated even more than they normally already are; a matching red, lacy thong with a very narrow middle piece that barely covered her pussy lips and a pair of red fishnet stockings that were held up by her garterbelt. She didn't have any shoes on, so she could sneak in unheard.

Her toe- and fingernails had a pretty, dark red coating on them. Around her eyes she had used a dark eyeliner and her lips were glossy, red painted as well. Her long black hair was curving around her shoulders. In total, she looked very sexy and that red ensemble look was definitely suiting Bart's taste!

After a few seconds, which felt like a few minutes, she placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled his face towards hers. When his lips met hers, they just melted together.

I took a step back and watched them kiss passionately with their tongues in each other's mouths. When they broke their kiss, my husband look at me in disbelieve as I said: "Happy birthday!! How do you like my birthday present to you?"

"You dirty sluts! You've been planning this all along, haven't you?!" he said as he regained self control looking at Belinda and I.

I took another step back closer to him to give him a kiss, tasting Belinda's lip stick on his lips and then whispered to him "I confess, ever since you said you would like to meet Belinda we have been planning this. And you have no idea how much fun we had at it ..."

When I looked back down I saw Belinda had successfully lowered my husband's pants around his thighs and was stroking his rock hard cock gently with her delicate hands while kissing and licking the head of his penis.

Belinda always said she was great at giving head, but until now I had never seen her in action. She slowly opened her mouth and was teasingly biting and licking the head of my hubby's cock before she swallowed his shaft completely into her throat. I saw his 8 inches disappear slowly into her mouth while she didn't even gag once until his shaven balls were hanging against her chin, there where I can only take him half into my mouth.

Once her throat was used to the thick penetrator she slowly started moving up and down on his shaft while my husband ran his fingers through her hair. Soon he was grabbing her hair and face fucking my best friend in front of me.

She stopped before he came though. She pulled her head out of his grip and stood up. She walked over to the couch, swinging her hips over exaggerated, making her ass bounce from left to right while she looked over her shoulder and made a gesture with her finger "come here big boy!"

Belinda laid down on the couch with her ass hanging over the side and pulled her underwear to the side, revealing her puffy swollen lips and sensitive clit. While Bart went to stand in front of her, undressing himself, he watched her stimulate her horny pussy.

When he was completely naked, with his flag pole sticking straight out in front of him, he fell on his knees and helped Belinda take off her thong. My husband replaced the thong with his face and started licking her pussy as if it were honey. He flicked his tongue over her clit up and down and front side to side, stuck his tongue into her hole as deep as he could, licked her pussy lips with his entire tongue while inserting a finger or two into her cunt, ... It didn't take long for Belinda to reach a screaming orgasm.

My husband gently licked her all the way through her orgasm, making sure to catch all her juices with his tongue. When she came back down she begged him to replace his tongue with his cock.

He sat up and looked at me with a wet puppy-dog nose "I can't deny a slut in heat like this, can I?"

"Of course not!" I answered while I sat down on the chair I had taken out and placed a few feet away from them.

He got a wicked smile on his face and turned his attention back to Belinda who had spread her legs as wide as she could in the mean time, granting my hubby all the room he needed to place his large tool inside her candy box.

He rubbed the head of his thick meat over her clit until she was screaming with anticipation and then so very slowly plunged himself into her.

When his cock was completely in Belinda's pussy he leaned over her to give her a kiss, making her taste her own juices while she locked her heels together behind his back.

Bart started thrusting his cock into her pussy which were very deep thrusts with the position they were in. He had redirected his attention to her giant tits. He pulled them over her bra and squeezed and licked them while he fucked her hard.

In the mean time I had gotten undressed and was masturbating while I watched the live porn in front of my nose. Until now, I had never just watched my husband fuck another woman, but I was certainly starting to understand what he finds so erotic about watching me fuck another guy.

With Bart and my best girlfriend being as excited as they were, it didn't take long for Bart to cum a first time. He started grunting loud as he dumped his load of salty semen into Belinda's cum hungry, slutty cunt while she spasmed around his cock having another intense orgasm herself. Watching them climax together, pushed me over the edge too while I had my fingers circling furiously around my clit.

When Bart's semi-erect cock slipped out of Belinda's cunt, she reached around and lovingly caressed his balls and cock. Bart startled her chest and while she pushed her big, natural tits together he pushed his slippery cock in between them.

I had gotten up out of my chair in the mean time and planted my face where my husband's cock was just a few seconds earlier. Belinda rubbed her Brazilian waxed, cum-filled slit over my face, thoroughly enjoying my touch.

After a few minutes of Bart tit-fucking Belinda and me lapping up Belinda's oozing cunt, I decided I wanted to have a little fun with her as well. I took her hand and pulled her up. Bart got the message and got up from her chest.

I guided Belinda through the door and placed my hand on her pussy when he walked up the stairs. She took of her bra that was hanging around her waist in the mean time, so she was now only wearing her stockings and garterbelt. Bart followed right behind us, his shiny cock already almost back up to full strength.

Belinda and I fell down on the bed and got into a 69 position with her on top. I could feel her big tits softly gliding over my belly while we squirmed with delight.

It didn't take long for us to take out some toys and started bringing each other off with it.

When we started fooling around with the double sided dildo, Bart stopped watching us from in the middle of the room and came onto the bed. He held the giant, thick, rubber rock in place while Belinda and I slid our soaking, slutty cunts over it until our pussy lips were touching each other.

We started grinding on a nice rhythm and my hubby met our trusts by moving the purple dildo back and forth between our bodies.

I completely lost all sense of reality when I orgasmed and when I finally came back down to earth I found myself on my hands and knees. Bart's cock was now in my love cave that was just a minute ago so contently receiving a rubber dick. Belinda had disappeared from my line of sight but I quickly found out where she was, when I felt her long hair brush against my thighs as she positioned her head under my pussy. She started licking my clit and playing with my lips while Bart fucked me from behind. It was an incredible feeling I had never experienced before. After I gushed another river of fluids down Belinda's throat my knees were like jelly and I needed to catch my breath, so Belinda and I switched positions.

Bart was now fucking my best friend from behind while I paid attention to her clit. It was an incredible sight to see his cock slide in and out of her pussy right in front of my nose, while his balls slapped against my face every time he thrusted forward.

The extra stimulation on his balls made sure Bart shot his second load of the night up Belinda's tight little cunt and they collapsed on the bed.

I came up on the bed to place my head level with theirs and asked "So, do you like my birthday present for you? Was it worth the wait?"

"Best present you've given me so far!" Bart answered with a satisfied smile on his face.

Belinda giggled "You really had no idea, had you?"

Bart shook his head "Absolutely not."

"You have no idea how hard it was for me to wait." Belinda continued "You've got a very cruel wife over there." she said while she looked me straight in the eyes.

"... and he wouldn't want me any other way!" I fell in.

"I'm thirsty!" said Bart all of the sudden "You lady's want something too?"

"Just bring us something" we answered.

Bart headed downstairs and 5 minutes later when he brought up 3 glasses of Martini, he found us embracing each other again.

We literally spend the whole night fucking like animals, taking turns pleasing each other, playing a sex game, trying out various Kama Sutra positions and drinking as we went along.

It was around 4 am by the time we fell drunk and totally exhausted asleep.

Saturday late afternoon, after we slept the whole morning away and just chatting and teasing in the afternoon, Belinda left in her cum stained underwear and with a bathrobe on.

"That was so incredible fun!" Bart said as we closed the door.

"Yes, it sure was," I replied "and I think that from now on, it will be your birthday more than just once a year ..." I said with a wink.

Bart just dreamed away with the prospect of having now 2 sluts for him to fulfill his sexual desires...

If you enjoyed this story and would like to read other adventures with Belinda (as she is now a part of my life again), feel free to send me an e-mail.

Kisses,

Veronique

Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers
12