Happy Birthday Jinny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thrusting into Jinny's cunt was slowing down too, but the working of her clit was speeding up. Each revolution of her clit and each time Jack's dick hit her g-spot she felt a wave of pleasure hitting her like a tsunami that she couldn't hold back much longer.

Jinny's torso began to thrust and convulse, her legs flexed and convulsed. Her skin felt burning hot, and was covered in goosebumps. Amanda jerked the nipple clamps hard to one side and then the other, pulling them off painfully, and Jinny felt a second massive wave of pleasure crashing through her body, causing everything to feel light and hot. Jack pulled both ends of the clothes pin rope off at once, rushing pain and pleasure down her stomach.

Every part of her body felt sensitive as she continued to convulse uncontrollably. Her pussy muscles tightened and loosened again and again as Jack finished fucking her, she could feel him cumming hard into a condom.

When Jinny began to finally cum Amanda rocked back and started to grind on the dildo, jerked the nipple clamps off and tossed them aside. Her fingers started working her clit and nipple. Her stomach started twitching as cum rushed from her pussy and a powerful orgasm rushed up her body. She felt every inch of her body tighten and relax. She rocked forward and rested her face on the warm, twitching tummy in front of her. It took a few moments before she remembered what was happening and she kissed Jinny's stomach before struggling to lift herself off of Jinny.

Jack felt his balls tighten and start to bounce as he dropped what must have been a massive load of cum, his dick well lubricated by the squirting of Jinny's pussy.

Jack collapsed onto the ground next to Jinny and felt how cold the floor was, just then realizing how much he was sweating. His tongue felt weird in his mouth, its sensitive touch moved over every inch of his foreign feeling mouth, especially his teeth.

After a few moments Amanda began to try to roll off Jinny, but the strength had left her legs and all she could do was shift weirdly. Jack noticed Amanda's efforts and managed to drag himself up to his knees and pushed her off. Amanda crumpled to the floor and looked up at him with a weak smile, the closest she could manage to saying 'thank you'.

Jack couldn't manage much more than a murmur that might have been intended as "no problem" before he went to undo Jinny's ankle cuffs. Each leg dropped to the floor with a thud, like Jinny was unconscious. She managed to gurgle a thanks, and Jack laid back down.

After the three regained their senses, they dragged themselves to the futon in the living room and watched the first few minutes of Tangled before falling asleep.

12