Happy Birthday My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was in the bathroom, I texted Mitch. I then began to set up the room, by pulling down the blankets and laying out some towels on the bed where Rachel would lay. I turned on some music and waited until she came out of the bathroom. Once she came out, she looked a little worried, so I told her to just relax and enjoy. I then pulled out the blindfold and placed it over her eyes ensuring that she could not possibly see anything.

At that point, I told her that I needed to check the hall to see if there just happened to be any massage experts out there of if she'd be stuck with me. I again reminded her that she'd need to leave the blindfold on until I took it off. I walked to the door and opened it. Mitch very quickly and quietly came into the room. I shut the door thinking that Rachel was probably thinking that I opened and closed the door for effect and that I'd be performing her massage.

Mitch and I walked over to where Rachel was standing. He was wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. Mitch and I had previously discussed that I would do all of the talking and would position myself right next to him if I needed to say something while he was giving her the massage. I told Rachel that her sensual massage would begin and told her I needed to slip her robe off. As I untied the rope and pulled it down off her back, I though Mitch's mouth was going to hit the floor and that his eyes were going to pop out of his head. He just stared at the front of my wife's incredible body. I have to also admit that this served as a test for me. Other strangers have seen her topless, but never someone I knew.

Seeing his reaction got me even more excited about what we were about to do. I walked Rachel over to the bed and asked her to lay on her stomach as the sensual massage would begin on her back. As agreed upon with Mitch earlier, I would initially begin the massage to hopefully make Rachel more comfortable that it was only going to be me giving her the massage. I started working across her shoulders and then commented that I needed to get my massage oil. That was the signal that Mitch would then take over. He had bought some body butter that he would use for Rachel's massage.

He began at her neck, using his thumbs to knead her neck and upper back. Mitch then began to work across one shoulder and down the arm. He wrapped his hand around Rachel's upper arm and used a twisting motion to massage down the length of her arm. Mitch then used his fingertips to stroke the back of the hand while using his thumb to make circles in her palm. Then he worked his way back up her arm, across her back to the other arm and did the same thing to that arm.

Mitch did this to each arm twice before lightly dragging his fingers from the backs of her hands, up the arms and across the shoulders to meet in the center of Rachel's back. His touch was light and was clearly having an effect on getting Rachel into a very relaxed state. At that point, I got up from my chair, walked to be directly behind Mitch's head and asked Rachel how she was doing. She said it was wonderful. When I sat back in my chair, I noticed that Mitch was sporting a hard-on. You could not tell exactly how big he was, but based on the tent in his shorts, I was guessing at least 6-7 inches.

Next, he began to stroke up and down her back, one hand on each side. He used firm but gentle pressure, and worked on both sides of her spine. Mitch then began to use his thumbs to make circles on her lower back, and gradually worked down to Rachel's panties. He spent just a few minutes massaging Rachel's rear before moving down to her legs.

From there he began to knead the back of one of her legs, starting just below the buttocks and working all the way down the leg. Mitch pressed his fingertips all around her ankle and moved her foot back and forth and in circles. Then he grasped her foot with both hands and stroked firmly from heel to toe, while making circles in the arch. He then bent her toes gently upward to give a good stretch before running his fingers up her leg, across the buttocks, and to the opposite side. Mitch then repeated the steps on Rachel's other leg. While he was doing that, Mitch looked over at me and mouthed the words thank you to me..

When Mitch had finished her other leg, I again moved behind him and asked Rachel to turn over. Mitch's jaw once again dropped when he saw Rachel's perfect breasts. He was positioned over her head giving him a perfect view down the length of her body. From there, he moved his hands from her shoulders to her breasts. The only reaction from Rachel was a light sigh as his fingers first passed over her very erect nipples. He continued to massage her chest and stomach using light, feathery strokes. After a few minutes of this, he moved his hands to her hips, where he was using firmer strokes.

As he slid his hands from her hips to her inner thighs he was very professional and stayed away from her panty covered pussy. He then massaged each of her legs using the same technique that he had before on the backs of her legs. As he completed that, he moved his hands back up her legs until they were resting on her hips.

As planned, I again moved behind Mitch at this point and asked Rachel if everything was ok, to which she again replied that everything was wonderful I told her that the next part of the massage would involve working on her erogenous zones and it would be easier if I removed her panties. She simply said that's fine. So Mitch slipped his fingers into her waist band and pulled her panties down. I have to admit I was again a little nervous as this would be the first time that anyone other than a doctor would see my wife's sexy shaven pussy. Once again though the nervousness was replaced by excitement as I saw again how incredibly beautiful and sexy my wife looked laying there in front of my friend.

Mitch moved up Rachel's sides with his hands and again began to gently touch her left breast. As he did this I moved into position on her right side. Mitch slowly dropped his lips to Rachel's left nipple while moving his free hand down her stomach and touching her very aroused pussy for the first time. Rachel let out a deep sigh as she spread her legs further apart allowing even greater access. I looked down at his finger moving between her pussy lips and you could easily see the glistening moisture on her pussy lips.

One of the boundaries that we had previously set was that Mitch would put nothing into her pussy, including his cock, fingers or tongue, so he knew that stroking her pussy lips with his finger was going to be as close as he would get tonight and he was clearly enjoying it and the very aroused state that Rachel was in. At this point, Mitch and I made eye contact and I nodded meaning it was time for the big test. Until this time, I believed Rachel thought it was me giving her the massage, but now it was about to change.

Once I gave Mitch the nod, he moved his hand from Rachel's wet pussy to join his other hand fondling her left breast while he licked and sucked on her nipple. At that point, I wrapped my hands around Rachel's right breast, which was fine, but when I dropped my mouth to her right nipple, she suddenly realized she had two people now sucking on her tits. It seemed like she momentarily stopped her breathe, but then let out a load moan. With that I dropped my hand to her very wet pussy and began finger fucking her. She began to shudder as an orgasm was building and her body shook through a powerful orgasm while Mitch and I were mauling her tits and I had 4 fingers up her tight pussy.

After her orgasm, Rachel initially began to attempt to push our hands and mouths away, but I told her that the massage is not done yet. With that I dropped down below her legs and began to lick her out. Mitch now had access to both of her tits, which he was definitely enjoying with his mouth and hands. About this time, Mitch stopped long enough to remove his shirt and shorts and was so aroused that when he rubbed his cock once, a stream of cum shot across Rachel's body with most of it landing on the floor. He quickly moved back into position and was again working her tits.

We continued our ravishing of Rachel's body to the point that she was clearly building towards another orgasm. Her breasts were heaving in and out, her breathing was heavy and she had spread her legs as far apart as possible to give me complete access to her incredible pussy. I had slipped my shorts off and was about to run my cock up and down Rachel's soaked pussy when I gave Mitch the head nod he was waiting for. He moved to the right side of the bed and placed his again hard cock on Rachel's hand. She seemed tentative at first, but after she ran her fingers up and down his shaft a few times began to stroke him good.

I was doing my best not to shoot my load while I was dry humping my wife while she was giving my friend a hand job. Mitch continued to work on her tits and I noticed that he seemed to be inching his hips to be more in alignment with Rachel's face as he bent down to suck on her tits again. Whether it was planned or not it worked, as Rachel turned her head to the side and guided his cock into her mouth. Whether Rachel learned to suck a cock from the pornos we had watched over the years or read it in a book, she is incredible giving head.

She knows how to work your balls to the point you are about to explode. Over the years, I could have cum into her expert mouth many times if not for my staying power because I wanted to fuck her pussy so badly. I mean fucking her face and spraying my load in her mouth is definitely incredible, but it still does not compare to the incredible feeling of unloading your load of cum in her tight pussy.

I knew that I would not be able to hold off much longer, so I decided to plunge my cock into her juicy pussy. Rachel groaned and must have really begun to work Mitch's cock as he removed his mouth from her tits and just began to enjoy the cock-sucking talents of my wife. Mitch grabbed Rachel's head and began to fuck her mouth in sync with my hard fast fucking of her pussy. Rachel was moaning loudly despite having a cock buried in her throat. She reached down and grabbed behind her knees giving me even greater access to deeply penetrate her tight pussy.

Unfortunately, within a few minutes, each of us had incredible orgasms, only wishing it could have gone on longer. As Mitch pulled his cock out of Rachel's mouth, I realized he was probably a little longer and thicker than I am at about 7 inches. She licked the little bit of cum that was escaping her mouth and swallowed it down. After a few minutes of both Mitch and I just staring at what has to be the sexiest woman on the face of the planet, we each put our shorts and shirts back on and we went to the hall. Mitch thanked me for what he called his greatest sexual experience of his life and asked for me to please consider him again if I decide to take it to the next level, or even just do the same thing again.

As I returned back to the room, Rachel was still in the same position with my cum oozing from her gaping pussy lips, her body glistening from the body butter and sweat and her blindfold still in place. I went to her head and gently removed her blindfold. As we looked into each other's eyes, we both said I love you in perfect synchronization. I asked her if she was ok and she said that it was incredible, but really would not want to do it again or go further. She said although it was an incredible experience that she's glad she got to have, she would never want to do anything that would jeopardize our perfect relationship.

I told her I agreed and asked if she'd like me to help her to the shower. She said that she was so exhausted that she'd rather just go to sleep as is if I didn't mind. I dropped my shorts and shirt and we climbed into bed holding each other. What happened when we woke us is a different story though...

12