Happy Birthday Sara Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara is conflicted, but her brother knows best.
1.1k words
26.5k
22
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OliviaSt
OliviaSt
69 Followers

When stumbling out of the bathroom, I bump straight into Jessica. She looks at me and at the closed bathroom door and then back at me again. My face turns scarlet, I pray she doesn't go in, that my brother doesn't come out. I hope she can't read my shame all over my face.

"Someone just had a smashing orgasm I can tell. I want EVERY detail. Was James big? Did he please you?"

"Jess, I think you've had too much to drink I just used the bathroom to refresh myself, I'm headed to meet James in my bedroom now, so if you'll excuse me."

I look at the floor while trying to escape. She calls my bluff right away, but let's me get away with it.

"I can tell you're lying but fine. Go get it tiger!"

I walk slowly to my bedroom, knock twice and enter. There is my boyfriend, patiently waiting for me while I was... I stop myself right there, I can't allow myself to think about what just happened with Erik.

"Hey handsome" I say.

"Sara, where were you? I was almost starting to worry."

"Umm...I had to deal with an obnoxious guest but I'm here now. "

I walk the distance that separates us and I sit across his thighs and kiss him. I give in the familiar sensation, let my heart and body take over. I can sense him getting hard and we all know I'm still wet from ...

BRAIN STOP THINKING ABOUT ERIK.

"I want you so badly James. Let me take you in my mouth first. Please I really want to taste you. "

He agrees and stands up while I get on my knees, I unzip his pants, remove them and just watch him. God I've waited so long for this. His dick is getting hard but he's not looking at me. What the fuck?

"Babe look at me, I want you to tell me how good I look on my knees in front of you. Your little sex slave."

"Sara, you're not my slave and now that I think of it, I can't take advantage of you like this. You've had too much to drink and you're not being yourself."

"What do you mean? I've been waiting for this for 2 years now, I love you and I want you. You're not forcing me into anything?! I am ready for this."

"I think we should wait, at least a little more."

"Ok then at least touch me. Please. I want you so bad. I can't stand waiting anymore."

"Ok sweetie, I'll please you with my mouth but I'd rather wait until you're sober before we make love."

I back on the bed and remove my dress. He doesn't comment on the fact that my panties are nowhere to be seen. Fuck did I leave them with Erik? Did he keep them? What is he going to do with them?

BRAIN SHUT UP

He lays on top of me and kisses me sweetly. TOO sweetly. Like I'm precious and fragile. I'm trying to focus on him, not where my thoughts are going. He kisses my body and then asks me if he can go down on me. As if I'd say no.

"James yes please make me come with your mouth." I beg

And there I see it, the door opens ever so slightly and I see Erik stepping into the room. James is looking at me so he can't see him, but I sure do. I can barely see his face and yet it doesn't matter. I know it's wrong but my body reacts to him right away.

James puts a tentative finger inside my pussy then kisses my clit. I sigh, not in relief but in annoyance, I didn't need to explain anything to Erik. He just...knew.

"James please I need two fingers and faster. Harder."

He moans and starts doing just that. He's so focused that he can't see I'm staring right over him, straight at Erik. My eyes adjusted to the dark now so I can see him better. He winks, licks his lips and unzips his pants. He pulls out his very erect cock and starts masturbating. He is far but I can tell he's huge. And thick. My mouth waters at the thought of having him against my tongue, in my pussy, in my tight little ass.

These thoughts alone bring me close to orgasm. I beg James for faster and I can see that Erik picks up the pace too, chasing my orgasm with his.

"Oh god babe I'm going to come, please don't stop."

It starts down my legs and climbs up my spine. I scream and it's so good that I almost close my eyes. But I can't tear them away from my brother, pumping his dick so fast that he must be sore. He starts coming in what looks like a towel. Is it...are those my panties? That is so hot that I can feel a second orgasm right there.

"Fuck James I'm going to come again, go faster!"

I come now, my eyes closed and my head thrown back, an orgasm so intense it leaves me shaking. I look up and can see Erik leave the room, my panties in his hand. I look down and see James, my BOYFRIEND, between my legs.

WHY DOES BEING WITH ERIK FEEL SO GOOD AND EVERYTHING ELSE SEEMS... BORING?

"Thank you love, that was absolutely mind-blowing." I say, half-lying.

He smiles, wipes his fingers on my bed (doesn't he want to taste me?!) and climbs up to kiss me. ON THE FOREHEAD. He says goodnight, happy birthday, that he loves me and leaves my room. He leaves me there, naked on my bed, not nearly satisfied enough. I feel a hunger I've never felt before. I put my brother's t-shirt, the one I always sleep with and peak outside my bedroom door.

When did the party die down? I was so focused on sex that I barely noticed the music stopped.

I head to the bathroom for a shower, I feel dirty and sweaty. I try and convince myself I'll feel less confused but can't shake Erik's voice in my head. Ordering me to come. He seemed to know everything about my body, about my desires. James seemed...almost disgusted by my needs. He didn't even taste my juices once I came all over his fingers. Pushing my thoughts about my boyfriend aside, I reach for my good old shower head to try and clear my mind. I look through the glass door at the sink, where Erik gave me one of the best orgasms in my life with ONE HAND. I imagine what he can do with his tongue and his cock. I come within minutes, deciding it's enough to help me sleep. I turn the shower off, dry myself and brush my teeth. I fall asleep right away, hoping Erik might join me in the night.

OliviaSt
OliviaSt
69 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 5 years ago
Yes

Yes - I agree with Prop69!

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
James is a Dud

You needed Eric to take her pussy.

Can’t wait for the next chapter to finish her off.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister His sister needs a place to stay.in Incest/Taboo
A New Beginning His little sister came to live with him.in Incest/Taboo
Born to Love Her Ch. 01 A brother and sister camp together.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister's Fear Ch. 01 A sister finds more than shelter from the storm.in Incest/Taboo
Legend of Lexi Gaming sister is just too enticing.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories