Happy Birthday Sara Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara wants her brother badly now, always.
950 words
23.3k
28
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OliviaSt
OliviaSt
69 Followers

Something warm wakes me up. I look at my alarm clock and see it's almost 6 am. Way too early. I turn around to find Erik, half asleep next to me. When did he get in my bed? I take a second to look at him. He has such a gorgeous face. I stare down his throat, his Adam's apple, his absolute infinite chest, ripped as hell.

AM I REALLY LUSTING OVER MY BROTHER?

YES.

FUCK YES.

I continue my exploration down my brother's body, but the sheet covers the other half of him. I smile to myself, not needing to think about what comes next. I get under the blanket and settle myself between his legs. Even is half-erect cock is bigger than anything I've seen before. I am officially salivating now. Big time.

I kiss his inner thighs and just inhale his scent. I can feel my pussy react to it instantly. I lick his balls once, then take one of them in my mouth. That elicits a soft moan from him. Needing nothing more, I start sucking on his balls, toying with them on my tongue. His dick is hard now. All 9 inches of him. I like a challenge.

I lick the crown first, feast upon the pre-cum that oozes there. Salty yet fresh.

JESUS IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS MAN?

I suck slowly on the tip, teasing at first as I don't know if I'll ever get to suck his cock again. He stirs and I wonder if he's awake now. I can't see his face but I picture him staring at me. The mere thought of his eyes has me drenching my panties once more. I take part of him in my mouth, giving myself time to adjust. I am probably about 7 inches deep in my throat when he yanks the blanket off of me.

''Do you know what you are doing to me Sara?'' He says angrily.

Popping his dick out of my mouth I smile and say :

''I believe I am giving you a blowjob?''

''Do you have any idea how gorgeous you look right now? All wide-eyes and sweet mouth. Filthy little girl. You like having my cock filling your throat?''

GOD THAT MAN KNOWS HOW TO TURN ME ON

He adds:

'' That's right love, I want you to take my cock all in, I want you to gag on it. I want it so deep that tomorrow when I leave you still feel me there. I want to brand your mouth as mine. Can you handle all of it sweets?''

I nod and let go. I give in to my hunger for this beautiful man, my brother. I hope he feels how much I love him, how much I want to be good for him. I've never desired anyone in my life the way I do him. I love hearing his moans, having his big hands wrapped in my hair, trapping me between his legs.

AS IF I'D EVER WANT TO LEAVE

I can feel his orgasm building up. His cock is so hard, pulsing.

''Oh god Sara, I'm so close. I want to fill your mouth. Can you take my load sweetheart?''

Nodding again, I keep going until he starts screaming my name, forcing himself down my throat and letting go. He must've been horny because I have a hard time swallowing all his cum. He surprises me by grabbing my face, opening my mouth up with his tongue and tasting himself. We share what remains of his orgasm in what could possibly be the hottest kiss known to humanity. I know right in this moment that no man will ever satisfy me like he does.

''Oh baby, you were so good down there, I can't believe James doesn't let you suck his cock. Does he know what he's missing out on?''

''I think he wants to wait although I have no idea why.''

''I'll tell you why: he doesn't know the first thing about handling a woman like you. How about that? His loss is my gain I guess.''

''Erik, what are we doing here? I think things are getting out of control.''

''I have no idea, all I know is that I can't keep you out of my head, my dreams. I've been lusting for you for some time now. It started with me watching you shower or looking under your dress where you dropped something. At first I thought it was a phase, that I was just horny. Then I started fucking any girl that even resembled you. I was trying to forget you. But yesterday when I saw you in your green dress, I knew I was fooling myself. Nobody can ever come close to how sexy and stunning you are.''

''Wow. I guess I just thought this was new. I have never really allowed myself to look at you that way. My girlfriends would all want to sleep over just to catch a glimpse of you coming out of the shower or you in your boxers. I suppose I never saw how hot you are.''

He looks down at where I'm resting on his chest and kisses the top of my head. We fall back asleep, naked.

We get woken up by the front door opening. I hear my dad's voice say:

''My babies, I'm hooooome! Hope you guys are not too hungover for pancakes!''

Erik bolts out of my bed, naked. He walks to his room as silently as possible. This was close. Our dad could've walked in on us. We must stop, I should've thought. But what I actually told myself is:

WE MUST BE MORE CAREFUL NOW

OliviaSt
OliviaSt
69 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
The Tackle A brother saves his sister starting a chain of events...in Incest/Taboo
Thanksgiving with Erik Ch. 01 Sara loses her virginity to her brother.in Incest/Taboo
The Perfect Date Her Brother is a make-believe date but becomes her real lover.in Incest/Taboo
A New Beginning His little sister came to live with him.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories