Happy Birthday Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
button
button
41 Followers

“Baby, is it better now?” he said into her mouth as he kissed her lightly.

“I don’t know, Daddy. How can I tell?”

He pulled his cock out a bit feeling her pussy hold him. Damn she was tight! He knew he had to get her to relax so she would enjoy this experience also. Licking his fingertips he forced his hands between their bodies and found her clit. Working his wet fingertips around and around her aroused clit. He kissed her neck taking gentle nips and leaving small bruises marking her creamy flesh. He slowly pushed his dick back inside of her hot cunt. In and out he gently moved. He could feel wetness inside her as his cock moved within. He flexed his hips and moved deeper. Her eyes were wide with excitement. He knew she was ready.

“Yes! Oh, Daddy! Yes! I feel so full!” she moaned. She raised her hips to meet his small thrust.

He knew she was ready for some serious fucking. He thrust his hips pushing his cock completely within her. He grabbed her ass in his hands to pull her closer with each thrust. His cock fucked her wet pussy. They moved with each other.

“Yes! Fuck me! Daddy, fuck me! Yes!” She moved her hips to accept his thrusting cock. She loved the friction she felt as he plunged into her waiting pussy.

He kissed her deeply. Their tongues matched each stroke of his cock sliding in and out of steaming pussy. He lips moved over her beautiful face, kissing her everywhere. He felt her hands grab his ass and pull him even deeper within her body. Her hips were moving fast begging for more. He responded to her body’s demands. He never wanted to leave her pussy but he wanted her to experience even more.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, Daddy!” she screamed.

Faster and faster he moved within her pussy. He felt his cock begging for release. He wanted to release his cum but he also wanted more for them. He pulled his cock out of her body, she moaned at the loss.

“Daddy?”

“Get on your hands and knees, sweetheart. I can get so much deeper that way.”

Sarah moved on all fours, her father moved behind her. His hands caressed her ass as he spread her pussy wide and thrust his cock deep. His cock was completely hidden from view. He pulled out almost complete and watched as he thrusts back into her. He saw her wetness paving the way for smooth, easy thrust. His balls slapped against her pussy as he fucked her. He reached around her body, one hand grabbed her left nipple while his other hand massaged her clit. He fucked her hard…he fucked her fast…he fucked her deep. She pushed her ass back begging for more. He offered, she accepted. He gave, she took.

“Oh, Goooddddd! Sweetheart, you feel so damn good! Yes! Move with me! Push that cute little ass to me! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, Sarah!”

“Yes Daddy! God! I’m cuuuummmmmmmming! Yes! I’m cuuummmiiinnnggg!” she screamed.

He pinched her nipple and her clit at the same time. He felt her cum again and again over his cock. He bent his head and bit her gently on the shoulder while she came. He pumped his hips faster and faster until he knew he could not wait any longer. He had to shoot his load in her pussy. He had to feel his cock explode in her. If he didn’t, he knew he would surely die.

“God, Sarah! I’m going to cum! Yeeesss! God, yes! I’m going to cum inside of your pussy! Yes! God, yes! Take it, baby! Take it all! Yes! Fuck, yeeeeessssss!” He rammed his cock as deep as he could go and let go of his release. His orgasm was the longest of his life. His cock was spurting and spurting inside of his daughter’s cunt. His hands were all over his daughter’s body as he shot his load in her drenched pussy. He felt her muscles grip his cock once more as she came again. He absorbed everything her body offered him. He held himself tight against her so none of his cum could escape her body. Moaning from the pleasure he had experienced he hugged her to his body.

He held her tight and rolled on his back. She was sprawled across his body with his softening cock inside her pussy. He kissed her shoulder while he caressed her sweat-covered body. He had never been happier in his life. He had never been this completely relaxed. God, he felt so drained.

“Oh, Daddy,” she moaned. “That was soooo beautiful and wonderful.” She kissed him deeply. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too, sweetheart. Happy birthday, Sarah. I hope you enjoyed your present.” He smiled into her hair. His tongue traced her ear as his hands continued to move over her aroused flesh. He could not seem to stop touching her. He was afraid if he let her go that she would vanish. He had waited too long to have her to let her go. He continued to touch her body to assure that she was real, that she was here with him. But most of all, that she was HIS!

“Oh, Daddy. It was wonderful. Only one thing that could make it better.”

“What would that be, sweetheart.” He kissed her temple. Better? He didn’t know how it could possibly be any better.

“That we conceived a child tonight. If we did, then tonight would have been perfect.”

Pregnant?!!? Hell, he had not even thought of that. All he had thought about was being inside her. But the image of his daughter swollen with his child could not be erased from his mind. The thought of her growing round with a child they had created lingered in his mind. He cock started to swell within her pussy. His seed was leaking from her pussy as he caressed her clit. She clenched her pussy against his growing cock. She turned her head so she could capture his lips. They kissed while his hands roamed her body. His cock was fully aroused again in her pussy. His hands caressed her flat tummy. Pregnant? Oh, yeah! His daughter could give him a child. It would be a child created from the purest kind of love. Who knows, they may even have a girl. Well now, wouldn’t that be something special!

“Well, sweetheart, if not this birthday, I will try my best to have you ripe with my child by your next birthday.” He kissed her deeply and began to move his fully aroused cock in his daughter’s pussy. They fucked three more times that night. He fucked his daughter long and hard with the image of his seed entering her womb creating a child. With every thrust in her body his mind was creating a child. A beautiful little girl just like her beautiful mother. A little girl made just for him.

Sarah and her father have been fucking since that day. They have shared a bed every night fucking each other. They now have five children; their eldest will be eighteen within the week. She will have a special birthday present from her father/grandfather the day she turns eighteen. She also has four sisters who will be getting a special present too, when they reach the age of womanhood.

“Happy birthday girls! You know Daddy loves you best of all.”

--The End--

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed this fantasy story about Sarah and her father. Be sure to email me with your comments. Thanks! Happy Reading!

button
button
41 Followers
12