Happy Birthday Sister in Law

Story Info
Birthday threesome and more.
3.9k words
4.6
112.1k
128
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and I had been married for 8 years, we have two beautiful daughters and I like to think we have a happy marriage.

Sarah was one of two girls whose mother had raised mostly alone. After Cheryl, Sarah's younger sister, was born their dad walked out on them never to be seen again.

Maureen, my mother in law, had worked hard bringing them up and in my opinion she had done a great job under difficult circumstances.

Let me describe Sarah, she's 5 foot 5 tall, long dark hair, 34b cup size, A little plump after having the girls, not a super model but I love her with all of my heart.

Our sex life is unbelievable, other than the girls bedrooms we have made love in every room of the house, including the back garden! Sarah has always been sexually spontaneous, we could be in the kitchen and she would want sex, driving home, even in the loft on one occasion!

Back to the story, Maureen had not had a holiday since her husband had walked away.

One Friday evening we received a phone call, Maureen had won a 3 month all expenses paid cruise!

Her only problem was Cheryl who she wouldn't leave at home, Maureen didn't trust her for that long. Cheryl can be very immature.

So the question was could she please stay with us?

Sarah and I discussed it and agreed that she could.

We rang Maureen and told her she was grateful but sad that she would miss Cheryl's birthday the first week she was away, we promised she would have a great birthday.

I'll fast forward to the day Cheryl arrived, Sarah and I had sex first thing in the morning, Sarah wanted doggy style and every time I got close to orgasm she would make me stop so that I lasted longer.

Afterwards we both said that the next 3 months were going to be the longest ever.

I was always amazed at how similar Sarah and Cheryl looked, Cheryl looked like a younger version of Sarah, with the same facial features but she had short light brown hair, at least 3 inches taller and was definitely much bigger in the boob department.

That first Saturday we spent having fun with our girls who adored their aunt "Cherry".

The first few sex less days flew by and I found it increasingly difficult around Cheryl.

In the mornings and most evenings she would wander around the house in a short silky dressing gown that left very little to the imagination.

On the morning of Cheryl's birthday she came down stairs in the dressing gown. Sarah, the girls and I were in the kitchen/ dinning room, as she came in the girls ran at her to wish her happy birthday, as our youngest put her arms up she lifted one of the gowns flaps and I was treated to a view of her shaven pussy which she failed to notice, it dropped back into place as she lifted Paige up but I had seen plenty.

Sarah always kept herself natural but trimmed and I have to say that Cheryl's shaven pussy looked good enough to eat.

Sarah and I stood up to wish her a happy birthday and after putting Paige down Sarah hugged her and I held my arms out to her and she pushed herself against me I was going kiss her on the cheek but Cheryl kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you Jon." she said.

"Your most welcome." I replied and kissed her again.

It could have been my imagination but that hug lasted a lot longer than usual.

We all sat at the table and I asked her how she wanted to celebrate.

"I don't know." Typical teen!

"How's this, why don't you and Sarah go shopping, buy you something nice and pretty to wear, then we'll have a little party for you when the girls get back from school and then the 3 of us can get silly drunk tonight, how's that for a plan?" I suggested.

"Sounds great." Cheryl replied enthusiastically and Sarah agreed.

I had taken the week off work just in case there were any problems so I was performing the school runs for the girls.

I returned home and was relaxing when Sarah started to mess around play fighting, this soon descended into a tickling match, before I knew what was happening Cheryl had joined in.

Now, I'm no whimp but when I'm tickled I am almost defenceless, soon the two of them had me pinned down and I was laughing like a loon, I was doing my best to defend myself but they had the upper hand. Things started to get risky when I felt Sarah fondle my semi hard dick through my trousers. I wondered why she would tease me like this knowing that we would hardly get a chance for sex.

"Come on you two leave me alone and go shopping." thankfully they let me go.

"Ah so you admit defeat!" Sarah looked triumphant.

"OK, OK I give in!"

They both got ready and left.

I puttered about the house getting ready for the little party we had planned, inflating balloons, putting up decorations, the usual stuff.

About an hour later my mobile pinged and I opened a text from Sarah asking if she could spend £50 on Cheryl.

I replied "Why not, Next time you attack me with your sister, please don't grab my cock, I'm as randy as hell!"

Sarah replied "Not me! Dirty little cow, wait till she comes out of the changing room"

I replied jokingly "Don't be hard on her, that could be her birthday treat from me"

She didn't reply to that which had me a little worried.

I finished the preparations and sat drinking coffee when they returned. Cheryl went straight up to her room and Sarah came over and kissed me.

"You OK?" I asked waiting for her reaction.

"Yes, she apologised for groping you."

"I thought you may have murdered her?"

"Nahhh, as kids we shared our toys so I'm OK with it."

Saying that she got up and went into the kitchen leaving me with my mouth hanging open.

I followed her but before I could ask her what she meant Cheryl came into the kitchen in a new dress.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Very nice Cherry!" Sarah enthused.

She was wearing a pale blue low cut dress that showed lots of cleavage and leg.

"Give us a twirl." Sarah instructed.

As Cheryl did the dress lifted I got yet another view of her naked pussy and ass.

"Looks great." Sarah said not reacting to the fact that her sister had no knickers on, I stood with my back to the long dinning table and perched on it.

"Great I'll show you the other one." Cheryl ran upstairs.

"What the hell is going on Sarah?." I asked keeping my voice low.

"She's flirting with you, just enjoy it you old stick in the mud." she leaned towards me and kissed me.

Cheryl came down stairs in a skirt that was little more than a belt, it only just covered her and a boob tube top that she filled beautifully.

"What about this one?" she asked us.

"Now that is sexy." Sarah said.

She did look fantastic but the outline of her bra ruined the look. By now I thought that I could play this game as well.

"Very sexy, turn around and let's see."

Sarah glanced at me but Cheryl slowly turned around.

"Wow! You look great, but if you don't mind me saying, if your going out in that outfit you need to ditch your bra and get one of those support cup bra things Sarah has."

"Oh yes!" Sarah said "I should have got one for you, mine will be far too small."

"Do you think it would look better without the bra?" she asked Sarah.

"Yes I agree with Jon." Sarah replied.

"OK undo me please?" Cheryl said.

Turning her back to us she rolled down the top, as she did my wife grabbed my hands and pushed them towards Cheryl's exposed back and bra.

I had a feeling that I was being set up but I thought I'd see how far they were willing to let things go.

I undid the clasp and without thinking I ran my hands along the strap markes below her shoulder blades, I always did this for Sarah.

As I did Sarah stepped into Cheryl's view. I took my hands away.

"You have lovely soft hands Jon, would you please do that again?"

I looked at my wife who smiled and nodded her head. By now Cheryl's bra was on the floor, I placed my hands back on the marks and started to gently rub along them, then up to her shoulders and back down.

"He's good isn't he Cherry?" Sarah was watching every move I made.

"Mmmm yes he is. Jon if I lift my boobs up would you massage beneath them please?"

Again I looked at Sarah who nodded again.

"OK you lift them and tell me when your ready."

Glancing at Sarah I could tell she was getting turned on.

"OK." Cheryl said.

"Just lift your elbows a little."

She did as I asked then I ran my hands along the marks left by the straps. By now my dick was straining to be let out and I realised that when my hands were around her my cock would be pushing up against her ass, was this what they had planned?

I decided to just run with it, by now my hands were under her tits and my erect penis was poking her ass, I pulled my hands back around and started the slow journey back to the front.

"You are lucky Sarah, I wish I had met someone as good as Jon."

"Oh he's better than good." Sarah replied.

I Looked over at her and she smiled at me and started to unbutton her top.

"You can do that to me as well."

I was now confronted with 2 backs, I took my hands of Cheryl to undo Sarah's bra and with my right hand started to gently rub her back while my left returned to Cheryl's.

Sarah had always wanted to try a threesome and I had always imagined her wanting 2 guys.

Sarah turned to face me. Her lovely dark nipples were already erect.

"You can do my front now." she smiled at me.

I put both hands just under her boobs and gently massaged beneath her tits, after a few strokes I put two fingers out and rubbed her nipples.

"Mmmm, don't forget Cheryl." she whispered.

I was looking into Sarah's eyes as I put my hand out to stroke Cheryl's back, instead of her back it found her one of her tits.

I let my hand rest there and moved to kiss my wife, I then whispered to her.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes and Cheryl wants it as much as me." she said.

I resumed my hand movements on Sarah moving up and playing with her nipple, with my other hand I traced the shape of Cheryl's left breast.

She had her eyes closed and her head tipped back a little, I drank in the sight of her breasts, her areola were quite large and a very pale pink and the nipple itself was tiny, I gently pinched her nipple rolling it and pulling it.

"Oh yes." she whispered.

I looked at my wife and she was in almost the same pose as her sister, I lowered my head and took Sarah's nipple in my mouth and sucked it hard making her gasp. My right hand traveled down to her crotch and I just brushed over her damp knickers, my reward for this was a whimper from my wife.

In for a penny, I thought leaning towards Cheryl, I licked her left nipple before sucking it into my mouth my left hand slid down over her stomach until it reached the tiny skirt she wore, I pressed against her and felt the heat from her pussy through the material.

My right hand was moved aside as Sarah dropped her skirt and knickers on the floor, she then grabbed my right hand and placed it over her pussy. She was dripping wet!

I took my mouth away from Cheryl and brought my hand back up to her tits.

The sight of my naked wife and her half naked sister was so hot.

"Please." Sarah mouthed at me.

I slid my middle finger into her crack her wetness told me how turned on she was, as my finger touched her clitoris she groaned, as she did Cheryl looked at her sister. She reached down and slid the skirt off. I looked at her, she smiled, took my left hand and placed it on her shaven pussy. It felt so smooth and hot so I explored it, her legs parted a little as I felt her. Sarah was letting out little squeaks as I rubbed her, Cheryl's pussy lips protruded from her slit and just like her sister she was dripping wet, I slid my middle finger along her then up to her clit. As my finger touched it she gasped making Sarah look at her sister.

This is unbelievable, I thought. My hands were moving together and the groans from my wife were in time with Cheryl's gasps, I stopped my up and down movement and with two fingers rapidly rubbed their clits. I knew that Sarah would probably orgasm within seconds and was interested in what effect it would have on Cheryl.

Sarah eyes opened wide and let out a long hiss, Cheryl started to repeat "Yes." as my fingers picked up speed.

"Slow down" Sarah gasped and pulled my hand away "I want you inside me when I cum."

Cheryl suddenly let out a yell and grabbed my hand with both of hers pushing it against her pussy, she was swaying and making high pitched noises as she climaxed.

Sarah watched her sister cum against my hand then reached over and started to lift my shirt off, I pulled my hand away from Cheryl who watched her sister strip me.

In a few seconds I was naked and Sarah got down on her knees.

"No, don't suck me I won't last long if you do." I said pulling her up.

"OK." she stood, put her hands on the table and bent slightly.

I moved behind her and guided my cock slowly into her dripping cunt.

Cheryl watched as I slowly fucked my wife, her right hand was between her legs playing with her pussy. She moved to my left and took the same position as Sarah who was moaning with each thrust into her. I put my left hand under Cheryl's ass and found her wet cunt.

"Happy birthday Cheryl." Sarah said and took her hand.

I stopped with my cock deep inside my wife.

"Pick a number between 1 and 30 Cheryl." I said

"Why?" she asked puzzled.

"Just pick a number." Sarah told her.

"OK 23, I don't understand?"

"Me first." Sarah said.

She knew what I was doing, we had watched a porn film where a guy had fucked 3 girls and he had asked the same question.

"But you have had yours already, greedy girl!" I pushed deep into her and she gasped.

"You better save the end for me!" she wriggled her hips around my cock.

I pulled out of her and moved behind Cheryl putting my right hand on Sarah's pussy lips and sliding 2 fingers into her. As the head of my cock touched Cheryl she pushed back and I felt my cock slide into her.

"Oh god, I've missed that feeling!" she froze her right hand clamped onto my hip to keep me there.

"Mmm when was your last, and that counts as one." Sarah was facing her sister.

"Months ago." Cheryl replied in a husky voice.

She removed her hand, so I pulled my cock as far out of her as I could paused and pushed in.

"2" said Sarah followed by "3."

"I wish I'd said 30." Cheryl whispered.

I kept a slow steady rhythm until I got to 20. I then slowly pulled out a little and stopped savoring the feeling of Cheryl's cunt gripping me. She was so wet that I could feel her juices running through the hair on my balls and down the inside of my legs.

I was still pushing my fingers deep into Sarah who was moaning with their movement.

"No cheating!" she gasped.

"I'm not cheating, Cheryl still has 3 to go." I teased.

I then gave 3 quick thrusts into Cheryl who gave a loud gasp. I have to admit that I pulled out of her reluctantly. I moved behind Sarah and my left hand went to work on the wet pussy my cock had just left.

I guided myself into my wife.

"Oh fuck yes! I love your cock!"

She lifted her self up a little as I started the first movement into her.

"You are lucky Sarah, he has got a nice one." Cheryl said watching me fuck her sister.

I felt the difference in how tight they were, Cheryl felt so much tighter than her sister but I know that Sarah clamps tightly when she cums.

"Promise to cum inside me." Sarah said.

I was enjoying fucking them both that I had not thought about my own orgasm.

"I will, I love you." I slowed at 20 again and pulled out a little. Sarah lowered herself back on to the table top.

At 21 I pushed deep into her and lifted her a little with my hips, this tipped her into a massive orgasm making her shout my name with each squeeze of her pussy.

As she came I pushed twice deep into her.

"I hope I get one like that." Cheryl said quietly, almost to herself.

"Your one up on me" Sarah panted "don't forget Jon, I want you inside me when you come but I think you should give Cheryl her birthday present."

I pulled slowly out of my wife's soaking cunt, as soon as I was out she stood up and kissed me. I moved behind Cheryl and found her waiting pussy, as I slid into her she gasped.

"I never thought that watching you screw anyone else would be such a turn on." Sarah said.

"I want to stand up, can we try it that way?" Cheryl said.

She straightened up and I was surprised that I was still inside her. I reached around and grabbed her tits, rubbing her nipples. I felt her hand cup my wet balls then her fingers explored the little bit of my cock that was outside of her pussy, by bending my knees I managed to pulled out slowly and could feel her fingers curl around my cock and squeeze. I gave her a slow fuck as we stood, still holding on to her tits then she slowly lowered herself back down and I started to fuck her.

"Don't forget Jon." Sarah said.

I began picking up speed, every so often I looked at my wife who was playing with her pussy and nipples, her eyes were fixed on us.

Cheryl was pushing her ass back to met my cock and I could feel her getting tighter around me.

"Ohhhh I'm coming, I'm coming." she started to make a sound like she was crying.

"Oh shit, get over here Sarah."

As my wife bent over I pulled out of Cheryl's cunt and quickly slammed deep into my wife, after 3 or 4 thrusts I yelled as I came pushing hard against her as I shot my seed into her pussy. She was still rubbing her clitoris frantically.

" Yessssss." she hissed as she came again, her cunt started to squeeze around my cock, I savored the feeling of her orgasm.

We stayed that way for a while. I bent down and kissed Sarah between the shoulder blades.

"Mmmm you sexy man." she purred at me.

I looked over at Cheryl who was watching, I put my hand out to her, she took it so I pulled her close and kissed her, it soon turned passionate.

"I need the toilet." Sarah said.

Both Cheryl and I giggled as we parted. I pulled my cock out of my wife and was a little surprised that I was still hard.

"Mmm save that for tonight." Sarah said.

She grabbed some kitchen roll and cupping her dripping pussy. She walked out and upstairs. I looked at Cheryl, she looked so sexy!

"Are you OK?" I asked reaching for her hand.

"Oh yes, best birthday ever" she took my hand "do you always stay hard after sex?"

I looked down and I was still rock hard.

"No, it must be you that's doing it" I smiled at her "Could be fun later."

She grabbed my wet cock and squeezed it.

"I'm looking forward to it." she released me.

The toilet flushed and Cheryl started to retrieve her clothes. Sarah came downstairs in a dressing gown as I started to pick up my clothing.

"We all OK?" Sarah asked.

"Never better." I replied.

"Do you want to do that again tonight?" she asked Cheryl.

I looked over at Cheryl, she was still naked, I could see wetness down the inside of her legs.

"Really?" her face lit up "I thought it would be just a one off thing?"

"Not if Jon is up to it."

I nodded and wrapped my free arm around Sarah.

"Yes please!" Cheryl replied.

"I'd better get dressed and pick the girls up." I had noticed the time.

"You get washed, I'll pick them up." Sarah went upstairs to dress.

"How long will it take her to pick them up?" Cheryl asked in a low voice.

"About 45 minutes." I replied

"I'll be upstairs." she walked out.

I heard them talk a little then the bathroom door shut. Sarah came into the kitchen as I pulled my boxers on.

"Back in a bit" she kissed "Love you."

I replied the same and waited for the car to move off before bounding up the stairs.

As I reached the landing the bathroom door opened, Cheryl grabbed my hand and dragged me into the spare room.

12