Happy Birthday Skip!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so - thank you," I said, helping him to his feet and giving him the tightest hug I could manage, and I had to fight back the tears that were welling up in my eyes for whatever reason. Burying my face in his furry chest, I waited until I gained some control of my emotions before I looked up at Mr. Langer and began kissing his chest.

"Skip, you really don't have to," Mr. Langer reminded me as I started to work my way down toward his nipples which were buried somewhere under the thick mat of hair.

"I want to. Have to," I said sternly, and that was true, because there was nothing else I wanted to do more than make Mr. Langer happy.

"Won't be able to do it as good as you did, Rich" I said, trying to lower his expectations of receiving anything approaching what I had just experienced. "Only did this once before."

I meant to say had done it to only one guy before, the guy back there in the tent as a matter of fact, but I guess it didn't really matter, and Mr. Langer just smiled and ran his hands through my hair before I bowed my head again.

***

Chapter Four: On my knees.

Even though it had cooled off some, I could feel the sweat on Mr. Langer's body as I raked my hands through his moist chest hair. Relying on instinct because I really had no idea what I was supposed to be doing, only what I wanted to do, I decided the best thing would be to mimic the things that Mr. Langer had done to me.

I felt grateful for the cloud that had shielded the moon for the last half hour or so, making it easier for me to be uninhibited, so while I tongued Mr. Langer's nipples I felt his hand running through my hair as he murmured his approval.

As he had done to me, I moved my attention over to his underarm, and after his let me raise his muscular arm up, I buried my face in his armpit. As I licked the thick jungle of hair in the steamy hollow, the musky aroma of him - the sweat and the pheromones - filled me with a strange lust that I had never experienced before.

I could feel Mr. Langer's dick against my stomach as I slid over to his other side, so I tried to avoid contact with it as best I could for the time being, concentrating on his upper torso. I held his bulging bicep while I licked under his arm, and felt the muscles tense whenever I would hit a sensitive spot.

Moving downward, I let my tongue slide down his body as I went to my knees. The area around the picnic table we were standing beside brightened up the second my knees touched the damp ground, as the cloud that had acted as a lampshade of sorts moved on.

I was now staring at Mr. Langer's dick, which was pointing straight ahead at me, less than a foot from my face, and I found myself staring at his manhood while my hands slid up and down those spectacularly hairy legs that I had always envied.

Mr. Langer must have felt my breath on his genitals, as his dick jumped a little bit when I moved closer. I could see him very clearly, and let my hand slip under his dick and cup his sac, rolling his balls in my palm as I hefted them.

His balls were just as large and impressive as the most of the rest of him, which left only the erect stem that twitched before me as the odd piece to the exceptionally well developed puzzle that was Mr. Langer.

I had been shocked when I had felt it back in the tent, and even more so when I had seen him naked when he came out here to join me. I had even felt pride as he had spoken of his envy of my own dick, and even admit to reveling in the feeling of superiority that brought, but now as my eyes took in what my mouth would soon be savoring, I felt none of that. Mr. Langer's cock was beautiful.

The circle he had shaved around the base of his member right felt smooth to the touch as I held him there, and he shivered when my tongue finally made contact with the tip of his erection. His shivering was accompanied by soft moaning as I let my tongue ride the underside of his arching dick, caressing the sinewy skin that was stretched so tightly right down to the space between his dick and balls.

I kept licking his dick, enjoying it jump around as I tried to make Mr. Langer suffer the same sweet anticipation that I had felt earlier, but I was too anxious, wanting to take him into my mouth so badly that I could not wait.

As my mouth slid down his cock for the first time, his groan sounded almost like a cry. When my lips hit the smooth skin of the base and my eyes were buffeted my the pubic hair above, I let his dick roll around in my mouth, with my tongue working the underside.

His penis was so small - maybe four inches long at best and not very thick either - that it was easier for me to suck than Greg's had been. It was much like sucking my thumb, I thought while my lips pulled back up to the tip of his member before sliding back down again. Such a perfect fit in my mouth, and each time my face went forward I felt his furry sac hit my chin.

My hands reached around and cupped his ass, squeezing the muscular buttocks as I inhaled him. I was going as slow as I could, wanting to make this moment last as long as possible, but maybe I was doing too well because after only a few more minutes, I heard Mr. Langer's voice.

"Skip?" he said in a soft and shaky voice, but I already knew what was going to happen, because I had felt his dick tighten and spasm as his seed began to surge inside it.

The times I had tried to swallow before were not always works of art, but I wanted so badly to do this right and to make Mr. Langer happy, so I tried to relax as I let my lips slide down the length of his dick one last time.

I felt his cum hit the back of my throat while I held on tight to his ass, and as his dick kept spasming and coating my throat I relaxed and let it slide down. When he finally stopped cumming I resumed going up and down his cock, triggering a new series of spasms while his manhood slowly went soft.

After caressing it in my mouth for a time, eventually I let it go, letting the tiny stem ease back in place before rising to my feet.

"Thank you Skip," Mr. Langer said as he hugged me. "That was incredible."

"Me too," I said, which sounded dumb, but that was me.

I let him hold me like that, his warm and furry body feeling comforting, and when he suggested that we wade out in the lake a bit I followed. We only went out until the water went up to Mr. Langer's stomach, which meant it was up to my chest.

We stood out in the calm lake for a few minutes and listened to the sounds of the nocturnal creatures of the night, the night air suddenly becoming cool when it hit a wet part of skin that came out of the water as we headed back in.

Mr. Langer stopped me before we got to the shore. The water was around our thighs when he turned me to face him, so close that our bodies were touching. Mr. Langer smiled and began moving his body against mine, and when I figured out what he was doing I smiled myself.

He was rubbing his cock into mine, and the feeling of our wet and slippery dicks slapping together was really nice. So nice, in fact, that I felt myself getting hard from the contact.

"Did I do that?" Mr. Langer said of my growing cock. "Must be nice to be young. It's been so long I've forgotten."

I didn't protest when Mr. Langer reached down and grabbed my cock and pressed his flaccid dick against mine and started to rub the heads together.

"Wish I could get hard again so this match would be a little more fair," he whispered,as we looked down at the taut head of my cock drubbing the soft acorn of Mr. Langer's sex.

"You just came though," I said.

"I sure did," he snickered. "Can't remember a better one either. This is nice too though."

It sure was, and I soon realized that I was going to cum. Mr. Langer could tell as well, so he started rubbing us together even harder and faster. When I came, only a few sad spurts of cum spat onto Mr. Langer's dick, but the orgasm was intense and made me tingle all over.

"You're starting to get hard again yourself," I said in an effort to get him to keep doing what we were doing, and held my limp dick up towards him in an offer to let him keep up this sensuous contact, but Mr. Langer shook his head.

"The sun would be up by the time that happened, Skip," Mr. Langer joked. "I think twice is my limit these days. You'll find out when you get to be my age."

We had to wade back out again for a minute, and then hurried back to shore, drying ourselves in the damp towels hanging from the tree before going over to the tent. The sound of Greg snoring lightly assured us that we hadn't been missed, and after finding our underwear we climbed back into the tent to get a little sleep before the sun came up.

***

Epilogue:

The rest of the camping trip was just that; a camping trip. There were no other intimate moments, just good times, although if Mr. Langer had made the slightest indication he wanted to do something, I was ready.

After we broke camp and went home, Mr. Langer did slip something in my hand after we unloaded my stuff at my house. His phone number.

"If you ever get bored or anything, and want to spend time together," he said out of Greg's earshot.

"When would be a good day?" I asked.

"Any day," he said with a trace of sadness in his voice. "Except for every other weekend, I'm free all the time."

I didn't call that night, but waited until the next day to phone. Feeling kind of silly as the phone rang, I got over that feeling fast when the voice at the other end seemed thrilled to hear from me.

"I wasn't sure that you would want to see me so soon after spending most of the last week with me," I mentioned after arriving at his apartment, which was nice enough but a far cry from the house he used to own.

"You're kidding, right," Mr. Langer said as he ushered me inside.

I went back several times that summer before I headed off to college, and while after that summer we never rekindled that relationship, we remained friends until he passed away recently.

......

thanks for reading

12