Happy Birthday to Me! Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam is used to relieve someone else's frustrations.
4.6k words
4.8
35.2k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TopSeeker
TopSeeker
196 Followers

Warm flesh pressed into my back. The skin was silky smooth and I could feel twin hardened nubs digging into my shoulder blades. I moaned softly and scooted backwards, nuzzling into them before the dream faded. A hand caressed my hip for a moment before securing a grip and pulling my rear into a throbbing bulge.

This was no dream, memories of yesterday and the sensuous night that followed filtered through my thoughts. I could remember taking my birthday money to the lingerie store at the far end of the mall. Being called out by Sharon and her demanding I come back for 'proper instruction'. And afterwards being brought back to her home in the woods, the cleaning, the shaving, and the wonderful sensations. Then my beautiful woman helped me indulge in my long-restrained desires before tearing me from my world of seclusion into a boiling ecstasy I never could have imagined. It was odd that I felt no hesitation in accepting her and her unique attribute(s).

She had thought I was already aware of her cock, but I was completely surprised when it started slipping into my bowels. Stretching me out in a way I had never known. I found out that even after she had her way with me the first time I didn't desire to use my own penis. I did once, she had said I needed to know how to use it even if she preferred being dominant in bed. While being on top did bring her to climax, the sensations were concentrated only on my penis and were nowhere near as intense as the mind-numbing waves of pleasure which crashed through my body when she was inside of me. I yearned to spend time beneath her, giving her pleasure in her preferred manner. Buried as deep inside my body as she could be, my legs wrapped about her waist as soft tits smothered me.

One especially hard grind before she pulled away brought me out of the fuzzy meanderings of memory. I rolled onto my back and gazed at her. My first lover, my first anything really. Her short black hair was mussed and her pale eyes burned intensely with a need.

"Good morning sweetie"

Her tongue was in my mouth before I could even respond. My legs were forcibly spread and her weight pressed me into the mattress as she rose above me. I could feel the lube she had applied to her glans while I was waking up. My lower body had been forever changed, molded to accept her. There was a momentary sting as she slid inside of me. My ass conformed to her familiar mass. Our moans mixed together as she started a leisurely pace of using my guts. Her pleasure became mine. Any possible pain simply melted away with the knowledge that I was the one giving her such pleasure.

Even as familiar as the features of her cock were to my body I still relished every moment. Letting her direct our kissing, using me as the new receptacle for her flesh. She was using full strokes. Grinding in a circle each time she achieved full depth. My guts still needed to move around to accommodate that maneuver, but the sensations flooded me and I was lost in a sea liquid gratification. I truly felt this is what sex was meant to be. Giving everything to someone else for their pleasure, that was how I achieved my own purpose.

Sharon leaned further down onto me. A breast on either side of my right leg. My left leg was still straight out and I could feel her sack slap against me as her pace increased. I squeezed and pushed against her shaft as she used me. I wanted her to feel as good as I did. Though I wasn't sure she could understand just what she did to me. The pace of her thrusts slowed, using my leg and shoulder I was nearly thrown to my stomach.

I choked in pleasure of the feeling. The wonderful cock had stayed inside of me through the maneuver and the friction caused as my hole twisted about her was new. Her renewed motion accelerated into an onslaught.

Everything went blank. The only existence I knew were the crashing tsunami waves of ecstasy, and the constant crushing pressure behind my balls. I screamed each time her pelvis forced my ass cheeks apart to dig deeper inside of me. I have no idea how long she continued or when she changed positions. I knew only that I wanted her to keep going. When she finally came I passed out from the overload.

As vision faded back in I was greeted with the dripping tip of her cock. I knew exactly what to do. Catching the drop on my tongue I leaned up and slurped that cockhead into my mouth. I nursed like a baby trying to get at the sustenance I craved.

"Oh my, what a good little boy. I was just about to clean you too."

I could only moan around her cock in response, refusing to let her leave my mouth. Using my legs, I was pulled upside down, resting basically on my shoulders and neck, but she wasn't about to deny me. In this position she started to slide back and forth, working more and more fresh cum covered shaft into my mouth, I cleaned it a bit as a time, the taste was making me dizzy.

For the first time I felt someone's lips on my ass. An electric shock jolted me to reality. I tried to focus on her shaft but this was distracting. Her lips started by placing chaste kisses all around my bum. My thighs were trapped under her arms so she used her delicate hands to spread me wide open. I could feel her sticky essence between my cheeks. Her tongue traced the outer crack first. Licking traces of herself away and leaving saliva behind. Soon she was scrubbing the full length of my crack with the rough surface. I writhed in her grip. The rough buds on her cleaning organ sending pleasant sensations into my gut.

She sucked and kissed and licked. Making sure to clean even any saliva left behind. Then I felt her lips make a seal with my ass ring. The suction shocked me and her tongue parted me open. I don't know if she was getting anything out of me but I honestly didn't care. I was so loose that I had ass lips. I knew this because she was sucking them up and even lightly chewing on them when she got enough of one. I had gone completely limp. Even while still reveling in my new world she kept surprising me with more and more.

I was so relaxed I barely registered she was now fucking my relaxed throat. I couldn't even choke let alone offer any resistance. My ass, which she had used as a pussy, was now serving her as a mouth to make love to and my throat had become her new fuck-hole. My thoughts on this were no different than earlier. Giving her pleasure was what I was about now. Air was barely a secondary concern as she made out with my back door. Globular testicles pounded my face, splattering leftover cum everywhere. Hands placed themselves on my back and she folded me in half effortlessly again. Her nose and face buried between my cheeks, sending waves through my body from my asshole.

With my legs folded to my sides and her arms around me she grunted into me when she lifted. I was suspended in the air now. Her thrusts became harder as I made sure to wrap my lips over my teeth and keep my jaws as wide as possible. That meaty shaft was sliding fully into my upside-down throat and heavy balls punished my closed eyes.

She dug her chin into the base of my sack one last time to get her tongue deep into me and I couldn't stop. There was no air in my lungs and her cock was lodged in my gullet. I screamed anyways. Wave after wave ripped through e. Nothing came out of my dick as had become normal, but I continued screaming around her cock. The vibrations set her off as well. My hole was exposed to cold air. I could feel her growl from her chest go through my balls. One final thrust and she pushed down on her shaft hard. I could feel each pulse of cum in my throat.

I was slowly let down back onto the and struggled with swallowing or breathing. Warm tongue cleaned my eyelids and I could finally see.

"You missed some, honey."

"Mmmmm"

Balls lowered into my mouth one at a time and I cleaned them with gentle pressure. She kissed me softly but deeply.

"Come on sweetie we gotta get cleaned up and ready for the day okay?"

"Of course, Sharon"

I followed like a puppy dog to the shower. I adored her body in there. Spending the time to clean and scrub her body. Rubbing her scalp with shampoo. She too spent time cleaning me as well.

"Now we need to pick a new set for today okay?"

"Okay, um what are we doing today?"

"Well... I have to go back to work and make sure everything is good to go. But you're welcome to spend the day in the shop with me." She grinned mischievously, "I have an office in the back we can take advantage of...."

My heartbeat quickened and I nodded shyly "I'd love that.... Only." With a small frown I regarded her a bit.

"What is it sweetie?"

"I should be looking for work. My parents said I was going to have to get one to pay for my insurance and gas and other things."

"Oh sweetie, why didn't you say so. I'm not so stupid as to let you out of my presence more than necessary. I have a position at the store perfect for you."

"But wouldn't that... drive off your customer is a guy was working in there?"

"Actually, the mall owner is being a pain about equal employment rights so I need to have a male on staff, and you would be mostly working in the back for me. Cleaning up a bit. Organizing the shelves. Taking inventory and researching new styles. Maybe I'll teach you to do some of the computer work. Besides I think an opinion from someone like you will probably be positive. Right?"

My cheeks warmed at the compliments and I agreed.

"Good now let's go make some breakfast before we head out."

Breakfast was simple fair of yogurt and fruit. Then While she was getting a few things ready I dressed in a lacy black teddy which also served as a garter to hold some black nylon stockings up. My cloths covered it all perfectly and we headed to the store.

The trip back was quiet. I kept shifting around, marveling at the feeling of my snug teddy covering my chest and the thin underwear passing under me holding my cock back. Each shift serving to arouse me a little bit. By the time we arrived at the mall Sharon was giving me knowing and amused looks. At first I tried to hide my growing erection when we got out but my hands were slapped away from my crotch.

"You shouldn't try to hide that silly! Strut and show it off. Trust me sweetie, it's what you should be doing."

We entered the mall through a normal entrance but immediately took a detour down a service door. The concrete hallway was long and cold but soon she unlocked a heavy steel door the led into her backroom. There were boxes scattered about and hanging racks everywhere. She unlocked and opened another door, gesturing for me to enter. Once inside she began pulling out some papers and setting them on the desk.

"I need you to fill these out. Standard employment paperwork, social security, banking information for direct deposit if you want."

"Thanks so much Sharon, I don't know how to thank you for everything!"

"Oh silly, the pleasure was mine. Besides, I obviously want to keep you around. I'm not the jealous type and don't mind sharing as long as I get to play but I DO want to keep you close enough to get at when whenever possible." She grinned salaciously.

"Yes maam!" I laughed

"This office may not be soundproofed but it's the next best thing. Now when you are finished go ahead and try cleaning up and organizing the back room so it's not such a danger to traverse."

With that she left me to my devices. I filled out as much as I could remember from memory and decided to come back with bank information later and set about trying to clean the backroom. I stacked the boxes together to deal with later and started by moving all the racks into positions where they could all be seen at once and easily browsed through. Against a back wall. I started going through the boxes. As I worked I could hear the occasional customer coming through the store making small talk, mostly it was all murmurs thanks to the distance from the register. The most important bit however came an hour or so after I had started. I heard Sharon speaking with one of the girls from school who worked for her.

"I can't believe that blockhead! He seriously left a cute girl like you hanging?"

"Yeah Ms. Sharon, I couldn't believe him either. I thought I had made it obvious what I was after last night but like always he ignored it and told me he didn't want to go out for dinner because he already had plans with his buddies"

"Oh dear, you tried to hint didn't you? I know I've told you before that those little boys can't take hints, It's the reason for this store you know, Lingerie isn't a hint, it's an obvious invitation for a man!"

"I know I know. But it's what I've always said when I wanted him to come over for sex! I mean He's the one who is always after it and I almost always let him. But you know" I heard giggling. "You aren't wrong."

"I know dear, it comes down to experience, they can never take a hint."

"No no not that Ms. Sharon. I mean about little boys. Sex is great and all but he isn't the largest I think. I mean, It feels good but I don't always... well. Get to finish..."

"Oh you poor girl! You've been left out to dry!"

"Yeah but I can take care of it when I get home."

"No no no. You know I hate it when my girls are too frustrated to think clearly. I tell you what. I just cleaned up and brought a toy from home. It should be in the backroom. I haven't touched it since I cleaned it so you go ahead and use it. Just make sure to clean it when you're done okay?"

A soft gasp "Really Ms. Sharon, I mean isn't that kind of weird?"

"Don't be nonsensical. I told you I cleaned it, and I'm not the jealous type. You go ahead and take care of the problem and then come on back out. You know what? That's an order! Get back there, take care of the problem and report back to me."

I could all but hear her mood. I knew she hadn't really brought anything but a tiny clutch purse, the only thing I knew for sure she had washed was me! My penis throbbed. I was positioned behind the stack of boxes and wasn't visible when she passed through the curtain into the backroom, but I heard her sift through a few things and then enter the office.

"Hey what are you doing back here!"

I whipped about, she hadn't made any noise coming up behind me.

"Kimmie! Well, um... Ms. Sharon hired me. I'm supposed to be organizing and cleaning up the back room."

I knew why she was back here even if it was going to take her a second. But I was super shy, I'm not sure I had ever spoken this much to her outside of working together in class.

"Sam? Ms. Sharon hired you huh?" She paused as a thoughtful looked passed over her face. Her eyes sharpened a moment later and I was locked in place by her playful smirk. "Where did you spend night Sam?"

My face burned and I couldn't maintain eye contact with the girl before me. "Well I... I was.. I mean.. umm.... Ms. Sharon"

"She fucked you didn't she? You're the toy she brought in today. Well well well. Let's see what I'm working with... Strip!"

Her attitude had changed in an instant, like some switch had been flipped. She had never been meek but she never gave off a bossy vibe. The room seemed to brighten and I stood and started fumbling with my shoes.

Kim was as short and slender as I was. Her breasts a modest B cub. Her long brunette hair was tied back in a simple ponytail. And she was wearing a modest skirt and blouse. But her stance was now set wide and confident.

"You're taking too long Sam!" She reached out and pushed me against the wall. I still had a leg lifted and she simply tore the shoe from my foot, leaving the stocking covered toes in open view. She paused. "Oh... well then!"

It seemed to take no time at all before the petite girl and stripped my pants and shirt off leaving my teddy exposed. Her vision raked over my form, examining me. There wasn't any disapproval or bad judgment. But her lips were continually quirked.

"You know normally when a girl runs into someone wearing her exact outfit it's considered a sin. But today, I think I like it."

"Wha?" She was stripping before I could finish. She was wearing the same teddy as I was, The only difference was the style of stocking she wore. My cock started throbbing harder. But the sheer material kept it mostly contain. I was having trouble breathing. Just yesterday I had been a virgin who wanted to wear women's panties. Now I was here, after a night of scandalous anal sex with a woman who had been to one to penetrate me, standing with a sexy petite girl from school, and we were wearing matching lingerie.

I knew she was going to use me to cum, there were no objections to be had. She moved forward, but I, frozen like a deer in headlights didn't move. Her tiny hand reached between my legs and opened the split in the crotch of the panty section, exposing part of my shaft. I couldn't take my eyes off of her now. She cupped my chin to lift my gaze.

"I'm tired of little boys not looking me in the eye. If we are going to do this you are going to be looking me in the eye, got it?" Her tiny little hands wrapped about my shaft and pulled my cock free. She gasped when she saw its full size exposed. "And we are so doing this... you know what? On your knees now. Prepare me!

Helpless to resist her desires I dropped to my knees. She lifted a leg and placed one foot on a box. With that knee spread out she parted the panty split on her own teddy. No further commands were needed. I leaned forward and started kissing her exposed skin. I tried to start on a thigh, thinking to warm her up but she gripped my hair and forced my straight to her exposed lips.

I kissed softly at first, but found they were firm. I extended a tongue and slipped it between her nether regions, obtaining my first taste of a natural woman. There was a little musk, but overall it was just like clean wet flesh. I had always expected more. Her breathing had quickened a bit but she wanted more. Her hips tilted exposing more to me. As a ran my tongue up and down the slit I felt a tiny nub at the top which cause her to gasp. That was what she needed. I zeroed in on it and rubbed and licked, flicked, general paid as much attention as possible to it.

"Suck it baby"

I forced my lips between hers and pursed my lips about the little nub before sucking softly. Her reactions increased and I worked harder. About the time I ground my tongue against it I felt my head contact the wall, she started grinding against me face. I knew better than to stop and kept at it. Finding that changing direction and pace seemed to spur her on even more. I moisture was dribbling down my chin now, but it hadn't started at my mouth.

With a quick yank on my hair she forced my vision straight to her eyes and she slid her sex further onto my face.

"Put your tongue in me slut" I had no idea where this was all coming from, but my hardon was aching. I shoved my tongue out and searched. Finding the opening I tried to explore the small opening. The flesh around it gave a bit. Her iris's dilated so her eyes seemed to be just whites and pupils. Her hips started moving to that my tongue would penetrate and be pulled from her. She was fucking my face in a new way. She kept at it and every now and then little shudders would pass through her.

"Oh fuck, I can't wait anymore. On your back bitch."

I had no hesitation, immediately laying back and just by reflex learned last night I spread my legs a bit... She laughed huskily "Not how it's usually done, but with Ms. Sharon it can't be helped that's automatic. In fact! It gives me an idea I saw in porn recently!"

She crouched and folded me in half as Sharon had done often last night. Both legs pushed far enough back my thighs were almost flush against my sides. A pleased smile in her eyes said she liked what she saw.

"You really are her toy, aren't you?" Two fingers toyed with my hole outside for a moment "I'll have to see that later. For now, I have needs and you're just the tool I need"

TopSeeker
TopSeeker
196 Followers
12