Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way, Fan, not for going out in."

"Isabelle, are we doing this or are we doing this? I'm going to be a total little make out slut tonight so you and Kam can get it on, the least you can do is keep me company. And besides, it'll get Kam going when he realizes what you're wearing under your dress." She grinned. "Make sure he realizes while we're making out that you wore it to dinner, okay, start getting him worked up early."

That thong would do that alright. Just thinking about wearing it out was doing it for me already. It was nothing but a narrow elastic hip band, with two strings of pearls that ran either side of Fan's sex, joining in a single strand that ran up between her butt cheeks. It did look sexy. From the slight glistening I could see on Fan's slit, it was doing it for her too. But really, it was the sort of thing you wore for sex, not for going out to dinner in.

She saw where I was looking and giggled. "Wear it, Isabelle."

I wore it.

Black suited me.

It took a few minutes to sort out dresses though. We'd both opted for little black dresses of course. What else? Fan found an older black tube dress of mine that was stretchy enough that it clung to her despite the marked difference in our boob size. With the exception of my boobs, we were pretty much the same size. She preened in the mirror while I slipped into one of my new dresses, a backless v-fronted one with a slightly loose skirt, long enough that the threat of embarrassment was substantially reduced. Fan didn't seem concerned at all. Neither of us wore anything else but shoes. Strappy black stiletto sandals for me, Fan wore her clunky heeled sandals that she'd worn to work.

The looks we got as we walked across the mall, across the bar and into the restaurant confirmed that we looked good. As expected of course. Two slender and very pretty Chinese girls, one with big boobs, in little black dresses. What's not to look good?

How did I feel? I was wearing nothing but a very revealing little black dress, black stiletto sandals and a string of pearls that any stretch of the imagination couldn't call panties. I was so wet the insides of my thighs were slippery. I felt terrified.

"Isabelle!" The call and the wave from across the bar weren't expected though. My boss, David, was sitting at the bar with a couple of the guys from work, one of them was that expat British guy, what was his name, Robert somebody? They were with two of the girls from Finance. I knew them vaguely, Suzy Kwan and Nancy Wong.

"Hi," I'd given them a wave, "meeting my husband, got to run" and continued on to find Kam and Jim. I breathed a sigh of relief when I spotted them. The last thing I wanted was to be talking to David and the others from work dressed like I was, with pretty much everything I had on display. Bad enough that they'd seen me. I couldn't sit down fast enough when we found Kam and Jim. Actually, I did sit down really fast. Fast enough that my boobs bounced, one almost escaping from my dress, I captured it just in time. This time Jim took a long look. Kam looked. Fan looked.

Fan laughed. "Isabelle, I wish I had boobs like yours."

Of course that made Kam and Jim look some more. I blushed. Pink. Then red as I felt my nipples swell and harden, pushing against the thin material of my dress.

"I can see why," Jim said reverently, tearing his eyes away at long long last. A quick glance at my husband told me that he was pleased with Jim's compliment.

"My husband likes them too," I half-smiled, still embarrassed by that too close scrutiny, nestling in against Kam, one of his arms around me now.

"A man with impeccable taste," Jim smiled, this time at Kam.

Drinks arrived. Kam knew what Fan and I liked, he'd already ordered. Chilled white wine for me, vodka, lime and soda for Fan. The waiter arrived with menus, we ordered, we did the social chit-chat thing, Fan busy flirting with Jim. She was good at it. I started taking notes. Jim ordered a couple of bottles of wine with the food. Thinking about Fan's suggestion for later, I drank more wine than I usually did. Two or three large glasses more. I had no idea how to suggest that Kam invite Jim to our apartment for drinks. I wasn't even going to try. I'd leave that to Fan.

I still wasn't sure that I wanted to. The whole thing was making me feel more and more nervous. Nervous enough that I let Kam fill my glass yet again. On the other hand, Fan and Jim were definitely hitting it off. In the end, Fan didn't have to say a word.

"Why don't you all come up to our apartment for a few more drinks." Kam was waxing effusive. A few drinks had done that to him. Me? I was giggly. Giggly and full of nervous anticipation. A little scared too. Definitely scared. And excited. It was strange.

"I'd love to," Fan smiled. She was sitting very close to Jim. It looked as if his hand was on her leg under the table. Kam's was certainly on mine. "Would you like too, Jim?" That smile of hers would have melted stone. I'm sure it was doing a lot more than melt Jim. More like make him as hard as stone.

Jim smiled happily back. "I'd love to, are you far from here?"

"Upstairs," I joined in, my heart drumming, "our apartment's in this building."

"It's not just offices and shops and the hotel?" Jim sounded a little astonished.

"No," Kam said, "the bottom fifteen levels are offices, there're twenty five floors of apartments." He smiled at me. "Isabelle and I have one of the upper floor apartments, the view's amazing, come up and take a look."

Kam was proud of our apartment. It wasn't a penthouse apartment but still, it'd cost a small fortune. Family money. His family money, not mine. His grandfather had given him the apartment as a wedding present. Mind you. I'd got to pick the furniture, which was just as well. Kam's taste in furniture and interior design was enough to make one shudder. He'd left me too it. I was rather proud of the end result.

"Please Jim." Fan was doing her sex kitten thing so well.

"With you Fan, anywhere." Jim smiled. It looked like the sex kitten was about to score another trophy. I gulped. That meant... I felt a little faint. I felt more than a little wet. My pussy tightened, my stomach knotted. What had Fan talked me into? Still, I didn't have to actually do anything. Besides, Jim probably wouldn't go for something like what Fan had in mind anyhow. Gweilo's, most of them were fairly conservative in my experience. My limited experience.

It wasn't like I knew many.

"Let's go." Kam stood, easing my chair back for me. Jim stood, taking Fan's hand in his. Romance seemed to be blossoming. So did the bulge in the front of Jim's trousers. I glanced at my husband Kam too. Now I was very excited.

Now I wanted what Kam's trousers concealed...

* * * * * * * *

"Let me show you around." Kam led Jim inside our apartment, both of them leaving their shoes in the marble-floored foyer.

"Wow," Fan exclaimed, looking around after she'd got her shoes off, "nice."

I smiled happily. Our little home in the sky sat on one corner of the thirty fifth floor, L shaped, two thousand five hundred square feet with floor to ceiling windows on two sides and an actual private outdoor balcony that we rarely used.

"Come on, I'll show you round." I took Fan's arm. "See down here, that's Kam's home office and in there, that's the guest bedroom, that's the guest bathroom and the laundry. Now back here," we walked back into the foyer, "off this side is our master bedroom."

"Oh wow, I love your bed, Isabelle," Fan squealed. "Jim, don't you like their bed. How firm is it?" Our bed was huge, an "Emperor" size. I'd always wanted a large bed and the one we had was absolutely the largest I'd been able to find, made from imported Burmese Rosewood. You could have gotten six people into it and had room to spare. I loved our bed. Fan jumped backwards onto it with a thump just as Kam ushered Jim in. That bed was solid. On her back on our bed, dressed in that little black dress, Fan looked tiny. Tiny and very sexy. Jim was eyeing her the way a shark eyes breakfast.

A shark that wanted to eat Chinese. I giggled at the thought.

"Come on Fan." Despite my nervousness, I was laughing at her. She was so happily shameless. Fan followed me out, back through the foyer into the designer kitchen split the apartment down the center. "There's the formal dining room." We hardly ever used it but the dining table and the buffet were gorgeous, dark red rosewood as well, but the more or less antique buffet and the display cabinet were inlayed with ornate and intricate mother-of-pearl patterns. Flowers mostly. On the other side of the kitchen were the living room and the formal lounge with the sunroom right on the corner. It was into the living room and then the sunroom that I led Fan, with Jim and Kam following.

"Take a seat, Kam'll get drinks." Two large rectangular Thai teak luohan chuang, daybeds, each with a fitted mattress and covers, packed with cushions, sat on each side, the far end filled by an eight foot tall dragon palm in a huge terracotta pot and two corner tables. The rest of the sunroom was filled with a beautiful teak coffee table that had come with the daybeds, making the room feel warm and intimate. Jim promptly drew Fan down beside him, I took the other. Kam flicked some quiet music on before he ambled in a couple of minutes later with a bottle of his favorite whiskey, an old 1988 Auchentoshan Single Malt that I'd bought him for his birthday, along with a bottle of chilled Cloudy Bay Chardonnay in an ice bucket and two wine glasses.

He poured wine for Fan and I. Two tumblers of single malt for himself and Jim, straight, no ice, just a dash of spring water. Jim took his, we all clinked our glasses together. That chilled chardonnay slipped down my throat so easily. Half my glass was gone in seconds. Kam smiled as he topped me up before picking up his own glass.

Jim and Kam sipped, Jim's eyebrows arched. "Nice," he said, "very nice."

"Like the view," I smiled. "Kam, why don't we turn the lights down? Show Fan and Jim the view."

Kam flicked the remote for the lights, not just dimming them but turning them out completely. I often liked to sit here at night, with the lights out, just looking out over the harbor or the city. It was beautiful, the lights sparkling in the darkness, the blackness of the sea at night. Even in a rainstorm I loved it here. Tonight, sitting in Kam's arms, it was magical, lights from a fairytale sparkling in the darkness.

"Beautiful," Jim said reverently, gazing out. He smiled across at me. "I can see why you enjoy the view from here Isabelle."

I smiled back, the nervousness and tension partially dissipated by the tranquility of my sunroom and of the view. Jim and Fan and Kam chatted, I sat there quietly, sipping my wine, enjoying being with Kam, still nervous, constantly aware that I wore nothing beneath my dress. Just that bead thong. That knowledge, that awareness, kept me knees pressed tightly together as I sat, kept me in a constant state of sexual tension, my pussy exposed to the cool air of our apartment, slightly slippery, my lips a little swollen, my nipples hard and swollen, my body lightly tingling. Did Fan feel the same tension? The same awareness. She showed no signs.

Remembering what Fan had said, what she's suggested, I kept thinking about her and Jim. She was so petite compared to Jim. As petite as I was, really. Jim, Jim was six inches taller than Kam, he looked like a typical gweilo to me, very big and hairy. I found myself wondering about his cock. Was that as big as the rest of him? I wondered how it would fit into Fan. The thought made my nipples ache rather deliciously. Now Kam, Kam's cock was such a nice size, it fitted me perfectly. I wondered if watching Fan and Jim make out would get him really excited. I hoped so.

As we all relaxed, me sipping on yet another glass of wine, feeling a lot more relaxed as the alcohol hit me, Fan suggested "Let's play Jenga."

"Jenga?" Kam, Jim and I all looked at her.

"I saw a Jenga game in your living room," Fan said, "stay here, I'll get it."

* * * * * * * *

She came back a minute later with the jenga game we'd never played. "Okay," she was smiling. "Now, we're going to play Jenga." She smiled that wicked smile. "Sex Stack Jenga."

"Huh?" I said.

"Sex Stack?" Jim asked, grinning.

Kam looked interested.

"Yeah," Fan giggled, passing the box to Jim. "Open this. Where's some markers."

"I know," I said. I wondered what Fan was planning. I had no idea but I went and got some marker pens from the kitchen while Jim opened the box.

"Okay," Fan said as I returned. "There's fifty four pieces, each of you grab a marker and start writing." She giggled. "Here we go guys ...take a block each, you write what I tell you on the block ...Just a quick kiss! ... Makeout! ... Piece of clothing off! ... Done? Kiss anywhere of their choice ... Kiss anywhere of your choice ... Give a hickey ... Okay? ... Take a shot ... Take a body shot ...Lick whipped cream off body part of their choice ... Next ... Lick whipped cream off your choice ... Drink a shot ... okay? Give special kiss- 30 seconds ... Receive special kiss- 30 seconds ... Give a lapdance ..."

We were all busy writing for the next few minutes as Fan listed out all sorts of actions. I was giggling by the time we finished. I'd also drunk another glass of wine. Giggling and thinking "what?" when Fan said things like "Ice play with their nipples!" Jim and Kam were both getting into the spirit of it, busy making suggestions. At last we finished every single block.

"Okay," Jim asked, sipping his whiskey, "How do we play".

"Simple," Fan said, "The same as Jenga, we build a tower, then take turns to pull out a block and you have to do what it says on our block. Knock the tower over and the other three all take a piece and whatever it says happens to you, all at the same time."

Jim grinned. "I think I like this game already."

I wasn't so sure, but I remembered Fan's advise to just go with the flow. There was nothing too outrageous on those blocks after all. About the most risqué was the dry humping and the take your underwear off. Given I wasn't wearing any, that seemed easy. Although I wasn't too keen on the whole iced nipples thing either. I giggled. Kam glanced at me, a surprised look. That made me giggle more. Okay, the wine was hitting me.

"Who starts?" Kam asked.

"I will," Fan volunteered. Why was I not surprised? Very very gingerly, she drew out the first block. She looked at it. Giggled. "Kiss anywhere of their choice." She looked puzzled. "How do we decide who's who, there's four of us. I didn't think of that."

"Any empty wine bottles?" Jim asked.

"This one," I said, emptying the bottle into my and Fan's glasses. Wow. We'd drunk that bottle between the two if us? Already? Kam stood, left the room, came back with another bottle. A full one.

Jim picked the empty bottle up, laid it flat. "If it's one of you girls turn, the other spins the bottle and whichever of Kam or I at points at is the donor or the recipient. If it's my or Kam's turn, the opposite."

"Yes!" Fan clapped her hands. "So you spin, Isabelle, and I get to kiss whichever of you guys it points too."

I spun. A little clumsily. We all watched the bottle.

"Whoo hooooo" Jim cheered as the bottle slowed, stopped, pointed towards his side.

Fan smiled. "So where would you like to be kissed, Jim?"

He laughed. Then pointed at his lips. My heart beat a little faster. Fan leaned in towards him, kissed his lips very very slowly.

"You taste nice," she smiled. Jim smiled back.

"Your turn," she said to Kam.

He eased a piece out. Looked at it. Laughed. "Kiss inner thighs." Jim reached for the bottle, spun it hard. It whirled and whirled, slowed, slowed, stopped. Pointing to Fan. Instantly I was jealous. Jealous as Kam grinned, easing off the daybed to his knees before Fan, lowering his head, parting her knees with his hand, kissing the inside of one of her thighs, slowly, then the other, his hands spreading her knees apart. Fan squealed and giggled. He was looked a little surprised when he sat back up.

My turn. My heart pounded. Almost fumbling, I teased a block from the tower. Almost, I was scared to look at it. Fan took it from my hand, read it out. "Lightly run your lips over their neck/face." I just about sighed with relief as she spun. The bottle turned and turned and turned, slowed, stopped pointing directly at Jim. I glanced at Kam. He looked excited.

"Your lucky night, Jim." He laughed.

Maybe with Fan, I thought to myself. Then, I could do this, I knew. I didn't have to even kiss his lips, just his face. I stood, stepped around the coffee table.

"That's too awkward," Fan said, "you're too tall, Jim. Here, lie down." She stood up, Jim lay back obediently. "Isabelle, you can kneel down here, that's much better."

It was, I knelt on the floor beside his head, looking down at him. He was rather attractive. I liked the smell of that whiskey on his breath. A very masculine smell that made my nostrils flare slightly when I inhaled. He smiled up at me. Heart beating faster, I lowered my mouth to his cheek, trailing my lips across his cheek, his jaw, his other cheek, across his eyebrows, down his nose, and then, daringly, I brushed my lips across his for a fleeting instant. Lifting my face, I smiled happily.

Taking my seat back, I saw Kam smiling. I saw that welcome bulge in his trousers, making my heart beat a little faster. Fan saw as well. Saw and gave me a wicked little smile.

"Jim, your turn," she purred.

Jim seemed hardly affected by the alcohol. Unfair! He teased a block out, looked at it, then chuckled. "Whisper something hot in their ear."

Kam laughed and spun the bottle. Me! It was pointing at me. My heart pounded wildly for an instant but then I realized, okay, all he was going to do was whisper something. That was no problem at all. Jim grinned at me, a wicked grin that started my heart pounding all over again, He slid to his knees before me, his head level with mine, eased his mouth close to my ear, his breath hot on my skin.

"I love the panties you're wearing tonight, Cyndi, I want to take them off you with my teeth, very slowly." The way he whispered it, so slowly, almost lasciviously, took my breath away, left me flushed and speechless as he took his seat again.

Fan looked at my face and giggled. My mind was whirling. Cyndi? He'd said Cyndi? He knew? He remembered, he really did. Oh my god. Had he really seen my panties? Or rather my non-panties? Had he? Oh my god. Oh my god! My nipples ached, my pussy pulsed wetly at the thought. Jim grinned. In the end, I giggled, very weakly. Thank god it was Fan's turn next.

She pulled her block dexterously. Of course she would. "Remove article of clothing from them - their choice." She squealed. "Okay! Guys! Who gets lucky?"

I spun the bottle. Of course it pointed to Jim. He grinned. Stood up. Looked down at Fan who waited on his decision. Eagerly, I thought. She glanced at me, that wicked smile on her face, morphing into a laugh as Jim said "Sock."

She knelt before him, teased his sock from his foot and cast it over her shoulder into the outer darkness. Or, at least as far as the living room.

I giggled, sipping on my wine. "Kam, your turn," I said.

Kam withdrew very carefully. I wondered what he'd got. I hated to say it but I was starting to enjoy this game. It was fun. Kam grinned. "Get a lap dance."

God, I hoped it was Fan that the bottle pointed to. I couldn't dance. I couldn't. I had no idea how to do a lap dance. The bottle spun and it did point to Fan. Instant relief on my part. Fan bounced to her feet without even a moment's hesitation. Of course she would. Before I could blink, she was dancing right in front of Kam, her hands running over her body, her hips swaying, turning, dancing, as much for Jim as for Kam. "How long for?" she asked happily.