Happy birthday, Trent!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers

"I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn't even matter..."


Trent, leaned over and reached for Libby. He pulled her head to meet his in a passionate kiss. It was deep and long and the man found himself nuzzling her hair breathing in the smell of her lilac and honey scented shampoo.

"You are simply lovely," he whispered.

He kissed her again; playfully this time. He didn't even hear the music in the background anymore.

He ran his hands along her cheek and cupped her face. He lifted her chin and brought her mouth to his again. He smiled at her, and when she smiled back he kissed her bottom lip sucking it gently into his mouth. He nipped her gently with his teeth and then, just as tenderly rubbed the spot with his tongue to cool and sooth her.

"Are you okay?" he murmured, nuzzling and kissing just under her ear.

"Yes," she gasped. This was turning out to be the best kiss that she had ever experienced.


"Guarding yourself from the love of another
Left you with nothing tonight
Why does it sound like the devil is laughing
Leaving me haunted tonight
You did decide

Now I want you, when you're gone, and now it's like
You're holding something just in front of me
Well then, I can't allow this to become another
One of those times that I'm left in the cold, dead
There's no compromise
Just another tie
I know I need to sever..."

Trent reached down to coax her body closer to his. He kissed and sucked a trail down her neck. He kissed her breast worshipfully. Pausing to take a sip on both nipples he laid her gently on the bed and then continued his journey of adulation, exploring and revelling in her curves, celebrating the beautiful woman she was. He kissed her slightly rounded tummy, tonguing her navel, loving the fact that she dared to have a little meat on her bones.

He wriggled down, bringing his head to the place where her legs framed a plump little mound of Venus; and slipping his hands under her body Trent grasped Libby's buttocks and lifted her pelvis to his face. He kissed her hips and rained little love bites on her inner thighs. By the time he slipped his tongue reverently into her cunt to taste the nectar there Libby was putty in his hands.


'You were bold and strong, and ready to begin your life
All for nothing, you were sacrificed
You began alone, and so it will be when you die
All for nothing, will you be remembered?
You did decide..."

Trent drank deeply from her body, taking his time to give her the pleasure that every woman craved. When he finally mounted her, Trent didn't fuck Libby, he made love to her. Taking her on a journey on which she had never been before.

"Guarding yourself from the love of another
Left you with nothing tonight
So now you know why the devil is laughing
He left you with nothing tonight
You did decide..."

Libby grabbed and screamed into the pillow on which Trent had laid her head when her orgasm hit her. She clutched Trent tightly, her fingernails digging painfully into his shoulder blades as she rode successive endless waves of pleasure. Then just as she seemed to calm down Libby gasped and let out a heart rending sob.

Trent froze. He relaxed only when the young woman clung to him as if she would never let him go. He sighed and then hugged her smiling to himself.

"It's okay" he whispered. "Just let it out. It's okay my Sweet. I'm here for you."

Disturbed gave way to Three Day's Grace and Trent sang along in his head as he held Libby.

"Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand..."

Trent hugged the weeping woman tightly and whispered little nonsense words to her. He kissed her to calm her, to offer her comfort, to convince her that there were men out there who knew how worthy she was, to promise her that tomorrow would be better, she would meet a man of her own.


"Anger and agony
Are better than misery
Trust me, I've got a plan
When the lights go off, you will understand

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all..."

Finally Libby calmed down enough for Trent to let her go. He looked over around the room at the other women. Everyone stared back at him. No one spoke. They all just stared at him, some like Julie and Madison and Satu with awe and profound respect; others like Karen and Jelly with ravenous hunger. Elinor looked proud.

"Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Rather feel pain than nothing at all
Rather feel pain."


"Ok, whose next?" Jelly cleared her throat.

Every woman in the room, except Elinor and Jelly herself, volunteered. Trent glanced at his wife trying to see if she still looked happy with the proceedings. He was feeling the strain of two orgasms in such a short time. He hadn't actually cum with Libby and for that he was thankful. All he wanted to do was curl up next to Elinor and sleep the sleep of the sexually sated but he couldn't because there were five women who still had not yet got what they had come for and he still had to deal with Elinor for bringing other people into their bed and making him have to perform like this. True he was enjoying himself but he was going to enjoy punishing her much more.

Trent realised that he'd need something rougher to keep him awake so he smiled at both Julie and Satu, opening his arms in welcome. The women looked at him and then at each other. Trent pulled both ladies to him roughly. The thing with Libby had unsettled him and changed the dynamic in the room. It was time to bring the atmosphere back to a more light-hearted affair before anyone decided to call it a night. He threw both women on the bed and dove in on top of them. He more than wanted to feel some ass around his cock now. Feeling Satu sodomize him with the butt plug earlier had whetted his appetite for a little anal sex. It was time for a little revenge.


Trent climbed over the reclining woman, pausing to suck at the huge puffy nipple on her breast briefly but he resisted the urge to be deterred from achieving his prize. He flipped her over so that she lay on her stomach and her bottom was presented to his ravenous gaze. Satu's buttocks were firm and round and big, a perfect bubble butt that made his mouth water and his hands itch to spank her on it. He squeezed her mounds, leaving finger marks where her skin reddened. That only excited him more and so he spanked her hard.

The loud noise of his hand hitting her flesh and the little sexy little wiggle that she made in trying to lessen the sting drove him wild. He put his mouth to her bottom and licked at her crack. She moaned her encouragement, and pushed up off the bed eagerly to meet his tongue. Trent bit her lightly but before she could pull away from the threat of his teeth he caught her and, dragging her onto her knees, so that he had better access to her buttocks, he tore her cheeks apart roughly revealing her perineum and anal hole. He licked and nibbled both as if he were eating a piece of fruit.

Satu groaned. Trent kissed and sucked at the opening to her anus. He burrowed his tongue in as far as he could get it, all the while reaching around the woman to penetrate her cunt with the fingers on one hand and squeeze her left breast hard with the other. He bit her again and pushed her panting form away from him roughly, holding her captive with his knee.

He reached for Julie who had been lying beside them playing with her own breast and cunt. He slapped her a single time; he had not told her to pleasure herself; this was something he wanted for himself. He kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth and squeezing her breast savagely. He stopped this only when he saw signs that she was feeling more pain than pleasure. He kissed her soothingly, watching her relax a bit before he kissed a trail of butterfly light touches from under her breast to the V between her legs.

He used his tongue and teeth to part her lips and Julie moaned wantonly. He licked up the juices that lubricated her clit and offered them to her in a deep kiss. She sucked at his mouth hungrily, her saliva running down her chin. He fingered her clit and then forced three of his fingers into her hole even as he draped her legs over his shoulders and prepared himself with the lube that appeared seemingly miraculously at his side to enter her anus.

Satu grabbed for his cock, preventing him from penetrating Julie. She began pumping him slowly, squeezing him and picking up her speed a little when she heard him suppress a moan. Julie groaned her own frustration when she did not feel Trent enter her. She called out to him, begging him to penetrate her. He did so with his fingers. Satu's hands wandered lazily over his torso, playing with the muscular stomach before moving up to fondle his nipples. She squeezed one but both pebbled into painfully hard knobs.

Trent lifted Julie's legs from around his neck and then turned to grab Satu, he flipped her over and moved to resume the spanking that he had been administering earlier to her juicy rump.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Satu groaned loudly after each one. "Yes, Daddy, beat me," she cried.

Trent did so willingly. He spanked her hard with his hand and with the belt that he kept close at hand, under his pillow, pausing only to insert his fingers or the rectal thermometer that he used on his wife when he disciplined her. He felt her butt warm and then become hot to his touch as it reddened but he could not bring himself to stop. It was because she had called him Daddy! The same type of sluttish behavior that Elinor exhibited when they were alone! God he wanted to fuck Elinor! He wanted to invade every hole in her body! Teach her a lesson!

His cock, half hard since noticing the way in which Jelly and Karen had looked at him, hardened some more. He grabbed for more lube, warmed it in his hand and applied it liberally to his quivering dick. He pushed himself to the mouth of her anus and felt resistance. He got even harder at that!

"Relax," he coaxed massaging the bubble bum that he had admired for years but didn't think that he would ever get the chance to see from this vantage point.

The woman tried but naturally tensed again when he tried to push in again. A virgin? Trent nearly came at the thought but pulled away and pushed one finger in to loosen her up. In minutes he had worked his way from one to four fingers and Satu was cooing happily with every thrust of his hand.

He pulled out and readied his cock again. This time he did not hesitate and forced himself into the squealing woman's ass.

"Tight," Trent groaned. "Oh Baby, you feel sooooo good to me! What are you trying to do to me..."

He kept thrusting and found a steady rhythm that satisfied them both. Satu, two orgasms behind, did not wait for Trent and, like Libby before her, she climaxed leaving the man to fend for himself. Trent didn't mind at all... He had other fish to fry.

Julie jumped on his back playfully, weighing him down onto the sated Satu. She kissed his ear, inserting her tongue to tickle him, hoping to elicit a response. Trent clasped her, smiling. He rolled with her and allowed her to straddle his pelvis. She lowered herself on his erect cock, still slick from the lube and Satu's juices. He caressed her full, round breasts and ass, settling her before she began the ride of her life.

Trent admired the athleticism that was apparent in Julie's manoeuvres. He loved the way her breasts bounced in time to her impaling herself on him and he massaged and weighed the orbs in his hands, pulling gently at her nipples to make them point even more for him.

They switched roles again and this time, it was Trent who did most of the work pushing himself into Julie's cunt. He kissed her possessively, stamping his ownership on her mouth and cunt in tandem. He felt like a god inside this woman, it was such a rush of delight to finally conquer someone whom he had long wanted but did not dare think about like this.


Before he had met Elinor, Trent had been in love with Julie. He had met her while studying at Cambridge. That she was married to his former tutor, and so out of reach, was the thing that ate at his conscience because she continued to feature in his dreams. Now divorced from Derek after 15 years of marriage, and his career ruined by alcohol, Trent had not allowed himself to see much of the woman in case his old feelings hadn't died completely. It turned out that they hadn't, but he had remained faithful to Elinor, content to explore the entire Kama Sutra and beyond with her. Trust Elinor to notice and stoke that fire. Yes, she had to be punished.

Trent allowed himself to feel the woman's skin, caress every curve, run his hands along every plane, his fingers through her long, silky blonde hair, so unlike Elinor's dreadlocks. He allowed himself to touch her, unreservedly, imprinting the feel of her on his memory. Trent forgot that he had an audience. For those few minutes it was just Julie and Trent as fate had decreed it not to be.

"Get your hands off her you bitch! She's my woman!"

At first, Trent wasn't sure what he was hearing, but the voices got louder and intruded on his reverie in Julie's arms in the aftermath of one of his most satisfying climaxes. He had lain there cuddling Julie and Satu, waiting to catch his breath before moving on to the other dishes on offer for the night.

"YOUR WOMAN?!!? WTF???" Jelly pulled her hand out of Elinor's blouse where she had obviously been fondling her, stepped aggressively into Madison's personal space and shoved the other woman.

Madison shoved back, pushing her into the wall. Jelly sprang at her immediately tearing away the leather bra that she sported for the evening. She pummelled Madison repeatedly with her fists and the athlete kicked her away and then pounced, ripping off her beautiful burlesque outfit. Both women, now in interesting states of undress, pulled at each other's hair and tried to slap and scratch each other around Elinor who was frantically trying to part them.

"Tell her Elinor!" Jelly commanded angrily.

"Yes, tell her Elinor," Trent said quietly. The comment about his wife being Madison's woman and the realisation that Jelly regarded her in the same way came as something of a shock. So this was why she had been able to persuade them to come! Very...bold? To invite her two lovers into the same arena simultaneously to fuck her husband. Two lesbian lovers had been enjoying tits and a butt that were his! Things had just become very interesting. He was REALLY going to enjoy punishing them all; who could believe it, three of the most beautiful women that he had ever seen were now his.

Trent became horny again! He wanted to have some fun with these women's butts! He just loved them! He used to look at photographs of the butts and tits of beautiful women at his favourites web sites and in movies for years before meeting his wife. He had also ogled the ordinary women that he met in the street; his favourite wearing tight jeans without back pockets but any tight pants without back pockets would to stir his blood. But it was the ample asses of the few women that he had actually taken to his bed that brought him to his knees. He could not say where the fantasy had come from and it bothered him that he was objectifying these women. And then there was Elinor.

She had felled him like a logger bringing down a tree; too easily for comfort. He had known her, and had been living out all of his fantasies with her, for nearly two years before he was sure that his feelings for her were more than sexual. He had grown to love her intelligent mind too, her compassion, her wit, her joie de vivre! He loved the way in which she enjoyed the fact that people under estimated her keen intellect because of her looks and used that fact to her advantage in negotiating some of his company's most lucrative contracts. The company surged far beyond its competitors and he had rewarded her on their tenth anniversary with a 25% stake in his business. He was confident that as the years went by that she would earn more.

Elinor refused to meet his eyes but continued to struggle to keep the angry women apart. Trent sighed, and hugging his thanks to Julie and Satu for their services, he crawled out of bed and kissing Libby again, he strode across the room to help his wife calm the other women. He had no difficulty lifting Madison away, her strap-on waving ridiculously as he did so. There was no question about the role that she played in her relationship with his wife. He grabbed Jelly's arm as well and shoved her into a chair, warning her not to move.

"It seems that you have a problem here ladies," Trent began. "It seems that my sneaky little wife has been leading a triple life. I can think of only one solution at the moment and that is that she must make amends to the three of us for being such a slut." He threw a warning glance at Elinor to forestall her protest.

"What did you have in mind, Trent," Karen asked. Trent paused for a second, wondering if she too had had his woman. He would find out later. In fact, he would insist on full disclosure about her list of lovers later... Jeeze, could she really have a list? It was a frightening thought but he had to know who these people might be. It suddenly occurred to him that their liberal views about how they expressed themselves sexually within their marriage might need some rethinking. He trusted her enough to still believe that she had not slept with any of his competitors or creditors but he still wanted to know what he was up against.

Wordlessly he went to a drawer next to the bed and selecting a key he unlocked a second compartment and retrieved a paddle, complete with holes, a cane and a cat-o-nine-tails. Elinor gasped but Trent ignored her. It had been a long time since he had called out the big guns, preferring to use his hands whenever he disciplined her. Setting then on the bed, he beckoned to Madison and Jelly to make their selections from among the assortment and to the other women to hold Elinor who looked as if she were going to try to escape.

He walked up to her as she struggled with her captors and dragged violently at her clothes, his satisfaction at the sound of the cloth tearing only being surpassed by the sight of her naked torso trembling in anticipation of her beating. Her breasts were obviously painfully engorged again and they looked like large melons about to burst. He could smell the juice of her arousal. They would need to hurry through the rest of the night because he wanted to get his hands on her more than anything else in the world.

His cock, rock hard again since he watched the catfight over his wife, Trent witnessed first Madison and then Jelly beat Elinor's naked bottom. They put everything they had into it and the other women had great difficulty holding her down, but he would not allow them to stop until he saw the signs that she was just a hair's breath away from climaxing; but no, he would not give Elinor the satisfaction. Instead he dragged her into the corner and left her facing the wall, her sore butt on display for the rest of the night; her real punishment would come after the other women left their home. He then ordered Jelly to do to Madison what she had just done to Elinor and after receiving her joyful compliance he allowed Madison to violate Jelly's butt with her strap-on while he watched regal in his chair like a king on his throne being entertained by a pair of dancing girls.

Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers