Happy Birtthday

Story Info
The birthday boy gets an early present.
608 words
3.86
42.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Latisha, Thank you for the encouragement and patience

---------------------

The darkness made every sound seem so much louder. His own heartbeat sounding like a drum as he once again tried to figure out why he was tied to his bed and who had done it.

The faint light coming from the shaded window was only enough to make out a shape, dressed in a long robe? Coat? Sheet? pacing the floor chuckling softly.

He couldn't speak to the figure as there was something strapped tightly against his mouth, holding in place a rubbery ball shaped object that he could sink his teeth into but not shred or push out with his tongue.

The figure traced a finger clad in soft leather gloves down his chest, which considering when he had gone to bed he had on a tee shirt, sort of surprised him. On further inspection, the cold night air hitting him everywhere, he realised he was naked.

Lips soon replaced the finger, did he feel a bit of stubble rasping lightly on his stomach as the mouth gently nipped at his exposed skin? Or was that just the feeling of his own fright induced goose bumps coming in contact with the other's warmth?

The bed shifted as the figure climbed up next to him, gloved hands seemingly everywhere, ruffling his hair, stroking his arms, as the warm tongue paid thorough attention to first one then the other of his nipples. He closed his eyes, normally this would be a turn on, he marvelled but now this was turning his insides to ice.

"Relax," the voice whispered, too softly to make out the gender of the speaker, "just let yourself enjoy this."

Relax? he thought, impossible! How could he relax when he was completely in this person's control? And the not knowing, why or what was to come was not helping.

The bed creaked as the other person shifted to laying between his outstretched thighs. The warm leather encircled him and began to gently stroke him as a wet tongue flickered softly in the same rhythm.

He didn't want to, he didn't mean to but his body overwrote his mind and he found with a mixture of shock and horror that he was growing hard in the strangers grip. This made the other person chuckle again, and increase the actions that brought him to this state.

Then the grip loosened and he was conflicted. Part of him was relieved, the other part still going on the base instincts was disappointed at being raised to a fever pitch and then left alone.

Before he could reconcile the two reactions he was set upon again. This time his entire length was taken in and swallowed deep in the stranger's throat. Despite himself his back arched and he made a moaning sigh around the gag.

Giving himself up, he let the warm mouth send him over the edge and he came hard enough to see stars behind his tightly closed eyes.

The mouth let him go as the last of the after shocks rocked his body. Then getting off the bed the stranger leaned in and kissing him lightly on the forehead.

"Happy birthday," the voice whispered and the bounds at his wrists were loosened, the door opened and the figure disappeared.

He waited until he could breathe again before undoing the restraints and removing the gag from his mouth.

He sat up still trembling from the experience, slick with sweat and turned on the light. Taking his glasses from the bed table he glanced at the calendar on the wall. The clock showed half past midnight.

"Happy birthday, indeed..."