Happy Camper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

After a small eternity he stopped bouncing me and seemed to sink down onto the ground, finishing up with me flat on my back but with my arms and legs still wrapped around him and his cock still firmly in place.

Now I was in a slightly more familiar situation. (Only slightly. It's not like I'm a tart running around from man to man. I'd only ever had one serious boyfriend and not really that much experience, although it seemed I was getting more right now.) His hips started working overtime, repeatedly driving into me, with me doing my best to move with him and getting driven out of my tiny mind at the same time. I must have a tiny mind because I found I loved every bit of what he was doing. It was exciting, arousing, stimulating, etcetera.

He piled on the pressure and I finished up collapsing under the weight of it. I had an orgasm, one that left me shaken and silent, which was probably fortunate as screaming my fool head off was contra-indicated in the circumstances. I collapsed onto the ground, totally boneless was the way I felt. I couldn't have moved to save myself. Oh, yes, I thing he had a climax, too, not that I was interested, and he sort of collapsed on top of me.

Ron rolled off me and Don settled down beside me. (Actually, from the startled yelp Ron gave I suspect he didn't roll off me so much as got pushed off.)

"Now that you've been warmed up," Don said, "let's see what you can do with a real man."

(He then gave a yelp of his own. I think Ron kicked him.)

Not that their clowning around helped me at all. Don just grabbed me and rolled me over onto my tummy. Then his hands were on my hips and hoisting me onto my hands and knees and before I could say yes, no, or scream blue murder his hands were around me, clutching my breasts while his erection was doing its best to split me in two. I mean, it felt humongous.

Fortunately Don wasn't in a hurry. Why, it must have taken him nearly two seconds before I felt his testicles slapping against me. (Yes. That was sarcasm.) I gave a startled scream at the abrupt invasion of this monster, not knowing how I felt about it. Well, that's not really true. I knew all right. I wanted it gone. Too bad I wasn't going to get my wants.

Don started slowly rubbing my breasts at the same time as he started gently moving his cock inside me. What was with this guy? Didn't he know that you're supposed to start slow and speed up? Not start fast and then go on a go slow. Whatever, he was now making a slow sensual meal of it, his cock rasping against my passage as he moved, his hands rubbing against my nipples, agitating them in the same slow fashion.

I was gasping and moving with him, my body just swaying back and forth, his cock plunging deep into me with every slow thrust. The arousal that he'd effectively killed with his initial entry came slowly back to life, growing and strengthening with each thrust. I could hear this soft moaning noise as he moved and it dawned on me that it was me making those noises.

He went on and on, carrying me with him. All I could think of was the bliss of that gentle motion. Quite frankly, I was so enrapt in what he was doing to my body that my parents could have returned and I wouldn't have batted an eyelid. Not that I would have seen them return as my eyes were closed as I dreamily moved under him.

For some reason I felt no need to urge him to do more. I didn't need him to move faster or drive in harder. I was perfectly content to just let this happen.

I was gasping, breathing harder, while Don continued at the same calm pace. The slowness didn't bother me. It just meant my arousal was taking longer to be completely fulfilled but I could sense I was getting there. I was anticipating it now, thinking that he'd probably finish off at any moment, switching to an abrupt end run that would leave me with a screaming orgasm.

My climax abruptly hit me, almost shocking in its intensity. Even more shocking from my point of view was that Don climaxed at the same time and he'd still been going at the same slow pace. I hadn't known that a man could do that. I thought they always had to go full out to make that last little bit.

Don disengaged and pulled up his trousers looking awfully smug. You know the sort of look - that male cock of the walk look that makes a girl want to slap them.

Don/Ron complimented me on having a very nice bottom (again -- what was it with them and bottoms) and then they shot through, leaving me sitting naked in the middle of our camp wondering what had happened. I tidied myself up but there was one thing I couldn't help wondering. They could have done the same thing on day one - twice, for god's sake. I didn't doubt that they could have arranged an opportunity on day two if they'd been so inclined. Why on earth had they waited until today? Didn't they realise that meant no time for repeats?

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12