Happy Campers

Story Info
Emily hopes to survive summer camp.
3.5k words
3.43
84.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
270 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

A gift for Darin Satre

"I said no!" Emily proclaimed as she pushed away Monica's hand and took a step back.

"See, girls, I told you the freak is hiding something..." Monica called to her two cronies. The skinny blonde winked at her two brunette girls, letting them know their plan was a go.

"I heard she's hiding a horse cock under that black dress..." Angie joined Monica.

"Fuck off," Emily sneered.

"Not with your deformed cock, bitch," Anna spattered at Emily, backing her friends.

"Like any of you bimbos could handle it..." Emily whispered, mostly to herself, and tried to flank the three and leave the cabin.

Summer camp was a nightmare for Emily since the day she first learned of it. Now, at the age of 18, this was her last time there. All she had to do was survive another two days and she'd be in the clear. No more Monica, Anna, or Angie.

"Not so fast, weirdo," Angie stopped Emily with an outstretched arm. Emily met the barricade with her voluptuous breasts first. The pair of hefty orbs collapsed under the pressure and made Emily rebound back onto her ass.

"Ohh," Emily grunted as her ass met the wooden floor.

"God help me if I know why an ugly bitch like you was blessed with such a huge rack," Monica sighed as she examined her prey on the floor, "At least now we know your sack is as big as your breasts."

Emily noticed what Monica meant as she looked down her curvy frame. Her skirt shifted after the fall, exposing her enormous sack. It holstered two gigantic balls that seemed just as overdeveloped as Emily was.

"Please, Monica, I don't want to hurt anyone. Just let me go, I promise I won't come here again..." Emily made a peace offering.

"Sure thing, freak," Monica agreed, "just let us see you and your cock naked and you got yourself a deal..."

"I said no, never bitch!" Emily half screamed with frustration.

"Have it your way," Monica sneered as she looked at Angie and Anna, "time to drag the freak out girls, show her deformed body to everyone here..."

All three girls nodded at each other, each understanding her part in what was about to happen. With slow, deliberate steps, Angie and Anna flanked Emily and grabbed her arms, lifting her off the ground.

"Take your hands off me," Emily screamed as she was led out of the cabin, "you bimbos have no idea what you're doing. You'll pay for this..."

"No doubt about that," Monica agreed, "but everyone will remember your naked body so much better than they'll remember us dragging you out..."

Emily watched the doorframe approach her as she kept struggling against her captors. She kept fighting and screaming at the top of her lungs, refusing to accept the bullying. Emily's struggles died down the second Monica punched her gut and knocked the wind out of her lungs. She gasped for air as the door opened and sunlight blurred her vision.

"Watch your step, girls," Monica guided her cronies down the three steps that led to the cabin, "time to teach you a lesson, freak, move and we beat the heck out of you..." she whispered in Emily's ear as her eyes adjusted to the light. Angie and Anna struggled with Emily for a moment, making sure she won't try and escape the moment they loosen their grip on her.

Emily knew all too well there was no escaping this trap, years of summer camp taught her that. Around them, a crowd started gathering and Emily decided the best course of action was to minimize the damages. She stopped resisting.

"Everyone here knows we have a freak in our camp," Monica declared, "a horse cocked freak posing as a woman..."

"I'm not posing as anything," Emily whispered but remembered the outcome of such an action a moment too late.

Monica slapped her cheek, "Quite freak!"

"She might give off the impression of a woman with her giant fake tits," Monica placed her hand in Emily's cleavage, and grabbed her buttoned shirt, "but, this is all fake" she ripped the shirt open and exposed Emily's massive bust to the whole camp.

"No way tits this big exist," Anna chuckled, "it's so obvious they're fake."

Emily's breasts moved with her breath, resisting the pull of gravity and refusing to sag even a little. It was clear no girl in the camp was bigger than her. "But where are her stitches?" a woman in the crowd wondered.

"Easy," Angie called, "Stitches from breast enlargement are always on the underside so you won't see them," and with that, Angie grabbed Emily's breast and pulled it up. The orb weighed more than Angie expected, but she still managed to muster enough muscle to lift it up. The underside of Emily's breast showed, as smooth and unscathed as the rest of her.

"I don't see any scars," the woman from the crowd said, rousing an air of agreement from people around her.

"Probably had surgery to remove the scars," Monica mumbled as the evidence conflicted with her theory, "never mind that, you need to see this..."

With those words, Monica hunched, reaching for the bottom of Emily's skirt, and lifted it, exposing her crotch. A wild gasp went through the crowd as Emily's blessed endowments met the sunlight. The rather average-sized goth was far above average between her legs. Even Monica gasped when she realized how big of a fish she caught.

Emily's nether regions were entirely smooth, not a single strand of hair crowned her crotch. Her cock was, by far, much bigger than what any girl in the crowd ever encountered. It slithered down her hefty sack and ended a couple of inches above the ground.

"Wow," Monica pointed at Emily's package, "This freak of nature is even bigger than I thought. Look at her Angie, she's even bigger than that 12-inch fucktoy you found last month."

"I think she's around two feet long..." Angie guesstimated.

"And to think this weirdo is using us as wanking material for her perverted fantasies," Anna added.

"I do not!" Emily objected. Her blood was boiling with the roasting she was getting.

"Then how do you explain the patch of forest covered with your cum next to the boathouse?" Monica called out loud, making sure everybody heard her.

"What? You're lying!" Emily screamed. She knew painting a forest with cum was definitely something her body could do. But she had a rule not to orgasm outside of her bedroom, and she kept to it with religious zeal.

"I saw it," Anna added.

"Me too, it was gross," Angie joined in.

A murmur passed through the crowd as people started to talk about seeing it too. Emily felt her body screaming with frustration.

"Think about it, girls, we were lucky," Monica raised her voice, "it could have been any of us if the freak didn't unload and ruin the forest."

"I don't want to imagine such a disgusting cock plowing any of us..." Angie added to the flames.

"Like I'd ever do something like that!" Emily screamed, the thought of such an image shocked her core.

A gust of cold air traveled across the camp and, against Emily's will, across her cock. Emily had some control over her body. But abstaining throughout summer camp, coupled with everything she underwent, meant her self-control was swept away with the breeze. Her cock flexed and heaved, thumping against the ground as it grew another five inches.

Monica's eyes opened wide and her mind exploded with the realization that Emily, already huge as she was, was totally limp until now. "Look!" she screamed, "the thought of taking us is turning her on!"

Emily could endure the insults that the girls flung at her, reminding herself that this was the last year. But being treated like sex was the only thing on her mind in front of everyone was too much and her face turned red, "Miss Ellen!" she called at the top of her lungs, hoping the camp coordinator would come to her aid and stop the madness.

"She's huge. Is she still growing?" someone in the crowd whispered.

"Looks like she's growing..." another murmur answered back.

They were right, and Emily knew it. Even while fighting to keep her dignity, she had to struggle against her bodily urges. Her cock throbbed again, this time adding another foot to its length. It dragged along the ground, pushing dirt aside to make room. This time, her balls joined the party. The two melon-sized orbs wiggled and grew as if preparing for an upcoming demand. Gasps of shock ran wild through the crowd, drowning a thump from Emily's sack reaching the ground.

"Wow, Emily," Monica mumbled, clearly unprepared for this situation, "I never imagined you being such a freak. Looks like you're really desperate for a good fuck."

"I pity the poor girl that will try and calm Emily down..." Angie added, taking a step back from Emily as her cock pulsed again and almost doubled in size. Emily didn't even listen to the girls. Her eyes scoured the crowd for Miss Ellen's blue hair, hoping she would be her salvation from this torment. Deep within, Emily knew her clock was ticking, and the cards weren't stacked in her favor.

Emily tried to calm down and assess the situation. Her social position, while problematic, was dwarfed by her sexual predicament. Her cock was already 5 feet long and her balls almost triple in size. Help was nowhere to be found and Emily could feel her options running out. A thought sparked in her head, it was a far-fetched plan, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

"Monica," Emily called out loud, "you have to stop this... I am begging you to make this stop..."

Monica wasn't expecting such a plea. It took her a moment to consider her next step. "No," she sneered and took a confident step towards Emily, "you're clearly something special, Emily, I never thought cocks can be so big, and it seems like you're only getting bigger..."

"Please, Monica, you don't know what you're messing with here," Emily's voice sounded strained, a reflection of the battle that was raging inside her.

"Clearly," Monica agreed as she stood by Emily's side, examining her expanding genitalia, "but I intend to find out..."

Time seemed to have slowed down for Emily. She perceived every second like a long hour as she watched Monica's hand, moving towards her expanding shaft as it throbbed. Emily wanted to stop the girl, reach out and grabbed her hand before it made contact with her skin. Even though Emily's mind perceived the scene in slow motion, her body was restrained to the same pace as everyone else. She could only watch as Monica placed her delicate hand on top of her rod.

Time slowed down even more. Emily could feel the warmth of Monica's hand, it triggered billions of nerves near the base of her cock. The sight was striking, Monica's hand was so smalls it didn't even cover the top of Emily's womanhood. Yet, that one little touch started a massive chain reaction. Electrical pulses raced along Emily's nerves and reached her brain a fraction of a moment later. Her overworked brain registered the signal and proceed to enact an unstoppable bodily reaction. Under Monica's hand, the cock pulsed and heaved wildly with unbelievable power. Suddenly, Emily noticed the world went dead silent. It was the same silence that came about when a wolf walked through the forest and all the birds stopped singing so the wolf won't spot them. People could feel the big bad wolf was coming and everyone went quiet and took a step back, everyone but Anna.

Anna didn't feel what Monica felt. If she did, she'd probably run away screaming. Instead, she placed herself at the wrong place at the wrong time, right in front of Emily. The already massive cock pulsed violently and grew at ungodly speeds. In a fraction of a second, it filled the five feet of space left between it and Anna, audibly thumping against the brunette's flat belly and knocking the wind out of her.

Everyone gasped in shock, but Emily's body was like a rollercoaster that left the station, no getting off now... Emily gave a sigh of discomfort mixed with delight as she felt a tiny fraction of the load stored in her sack escaping. It raced along her length and reached Anna before she had the time to regain her breath. Anna felt her feet leave the ground as an overwhelming forced pushed against her belly. It happened so fast she didn't have time to realized what was happening, all she could see was white goo firing out of Emily's tip and smashing against her with unrivaled force.

"Fuck," Monica said as she watched her friend blown ten feet back by a river of cum. Her brain didn't even register that she was the one who triggered the blast.

People were too overwhelmed by what they saw to react. Through the haze of it all, Emily managed to string together a few words of warning. "I can't hold it in, RUN!"

The last bit came out as a scream as Emily felt her weight, once held up by her legs, now rested on her growing ball sack. Her cock grew as well, moving past the circle of frightened ladies as they started to run away in panic.

"Emily, please stop..." came the voice of Angie. It seemed like she was the only one who, somehow, grasped how dire their predicament was.

Emily needed a moment to snap out of the newfound haze her arousal brought on. Her mind was torn between the need to find relief and the hope of minimizing damages. "It's too late... I can't," she whispered as her enormous cock reached the edge of the clearing where the camp was positioned. A crack of thunder and a falling tree told Emily and Angie that the cock Emily rested on was losing control.

"How full are you?" Angie wondered as the forest started to fill with tubs of white goo.

"I..." Emily suddenly stopped as she felt her sack growing and felt the flow of cum down her tube double, "I'm not even cumming yet, this is just excess cum my body is releasing."

"We didn't know," Angie half apologized, "Monica said the worst that could happen would be you blowing a gallon or two..."

"Where's Monica now?"

"She ran away with the rest," Angie admitted as she watched Emily tower above her. The cock she rested on looked like it should belong to a god, not an 18-year-old girl, "We didn't mean for it to go this way..."

"Too late now, Angie," Emily whispered, "the only time I came before it turned out to be a disaster zone."

"I'm so sorry. Are you going to ruin our camp?" Angie tried to assess the damages she caused, ignoring the strain in Emily's voice.

"You need to run away now," Emily said in a steady, commanding voice, "if we're lucky, this is going to be a statewide disaster zone..."

Angie tried to talk some sense into the growing futa, but it was far too late. During their conversation, her cock passed the one-mile mark. Her cock didn't look for anything special one mile away from camp. It was simply that at that size, her cum tube was wide enough to handle what came next without damaging her wonderful body.

The ground below Emily started to shake. It wasn't an earthquake or anything like that, but Emily's body working wonders. Emily was but a tiny spec compared to her growing cock, her mind far too simple to comprehend what was taking place. But her body wasn't flawed, not even a little, it knew Emily's mind won't be able to handle what was about to transpire. To protect Emily, her mind was washed down with heavenly bliss that blurred her senses and made it hard to see any farther than three feet away.

Emily arched her back and howled as her balls started to visibly shake behind her. Each testicle was as big as a small house and the two orbs floated in endless goo. Next was her cum tube, it pulsed violently, lifting her shaft off the ground. It pumped so hard that the cum traveled up her mile of cock in no more than three seconds.

A thunderous roar echoed across the forest, shaking the trees. Emily's cock reached a boiling point and was about to put on a show of a lifetime. The slit at the tip of her cock, already 10 feet wide, ripped open and the flood broke free. The amount of cum that fired out of Emily seemed almost contradictory to what the blast looked like. It wasn't a random spray that fired everywhere, but a constant stream. The thing was so thick and fired out so fast that nothing in its path even stood a chance at stopping it. The titanic stream roared through the forest, going right through trees and boulders, punching a hole through them. Emily pushed more cum out of her balls in the length of one monumental blast than all men ever came combined.

Emily wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, but couldn't, her cock was still growing to accommodate the next blast. In moments, her mind was washed away once more by a tsunami of bliss while the forest and mountain two miles away from her were heavily coated with boiling hot goo.

Emily was undergoing an emotional storm. A part of her wanted to be swept away by the orgasmic chain that clouded her better judgment, to ride the wave until the whole planet didn't have a cum free spot on it. Another part of her begged to stop. It reminded her of the tens of thousands of women around her who were probably pregnant with triplets right now. Emily wanted to stay awake through it all in an attempt to calm her body down as much as she could and minimize the damages Monica brought on them all.

While Emily gave it her best shot, the bliss was so tempting, it whispered out her name and eventually, Emily knew the truth. She closed her eyes and focused on the pleasant tingle that ran up her spine. She felt her sack pulsing while her cum tube contracted and pushed the white goo up her shaft. It all felt so lovely, she hoped it would last forever.

"Jesus," Angie whispered to herself as she walked through the alien forest. The place she knew so well from years of camping was replaced by a bizarre doppelganger. Everything was covered in a thick layer of steaming goo that stuck to anything it touched. Here and there, trees were knocked over to make way for the monolithic cock that towered 30 feet above her.

"What happened here, Emily?" she asked in shock, but no answer came back. The world had a strange buzz to it that originated from the cock and traveled from one end to the other, "what did Monica do?" Angie decided to follow what was once Emily's two-feet cock and check what was at the end.

The walk was difficult. Every here and there, a tree trunk blocked her path, or a wall of cum towered before her. Angie knew how babies come to the world, and she knew that if Emily's cum was even half as potent as her body, then coming into contact with it would leave her pregnant. With that in mind, Angie pushed on, carefully planning each step.

"Wow," she murmured after walking for over ten minutes. It snuck up on her, but the amount of cum around her was growing with each step. Soon, she was making her way through knee-high gunk. Far in the distance, she started hearing a roaring thunder.

"What have we done, Monica?" Angie wondered as she took in the sight of their handiwork on Emily. The cock head was still a good half a mile away from Angie, but she could see the thing due to the nearby mountain it rested on. The head rested lazily against the stones that strained under its weight. Out of the terraforming mass fired a never-ending stream that managed to paint the whole mountain white. A part of Angie wanted to convince her it was snow, but she knew better. This was the ungodly byproduct of something she and her friends started. Judging by the display of sexual prowess she just witnessed, she might have had a part in ending the world.

neolim
neolim
270 Followers
12