Happy Christmas

Story Info
He gives you a romantic present.
1.6k words
4.31
15.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night on Christmas Eve and the house was silent. The lights were off and I knew you must have gone to bed. I crept up the stairs trying not to make a sound. I didn't want to scare you but at the same time I didn't want to ruin the surprise I had for you.

You were fast asleep in your bed like I thought. Your angelic face set against your long dark hair made the hairs on my arms tingle. The attraction I had to you could rival that of any loving couple as though id known you my whole life. The anticipation of seeing you had me shivering and I wanted to wake you and embrace you straight away but I knew I had to wait.

I set about getting the place ready for your surprise in the morning. I lit candles throughout each room and set incense sticks burning. I left a present for you in every room of the house. Next I set the alarm clock next to your bed for 7am and then gently slid onto the bed next to you.

You hadn't stirred at all as I lifted back the duvet and got under the duvet. It was already like a dream come true but I hoped the best was yet to come.

I laid my head next to yours and began to drift off to sleep after the hard work id put in getting to you.

I suddenly woke as the alarm rang in my ear and at the same time so did you. Your arm draped over me as you turned to shut the alarm off. Jumping back with a startle you opened your eyes and found me smiling. Happy Christmas I said as the fact I was truly there with you begun to sink in. You tried to speak but I pressed a finger against your lips and moved my own lips to cover yours. Our first kiss couldn't have been more romantic. Wed both wished for the same Christmas present and we were now getting what we truly wanted.

My lips touching yours in a passionate clinch and you held me tight not wanting to let me go in case it was just a dream. Our lips began melding together in the heat of our embrace and our tongues danced together. I scooped you up in my arms and noticed that apart from our kiss neither of us had stopped smiling since we woke up. I carried you into the bathroom and ran you a bath. I scattered rose petals into the bath and poured scented oil in. I watched as you slowly undressed and took the in sight of your naked body up close for the first time. Once in the bath I poured water over you and began to run my hands over you. I began massaging your body and washing you all over. My hands would occasionally slip under the water and along your thighs but I wanted you to wait for anything more.

Climbing out of the bath I wrapped you in a towel and took you back through to the bed. Laying you down I brought in the breakfast I had prepared for you. There were fresh strawberries and cream in one bowl, chocolate ice cream in the other. We sat on the bed still in amazement this was happening. There were so many things we wanted to tell each other but there would be time for that later. The passion had built up between us for years and here we were finally with a chance to do something about it. We moved in to kiss each other again your towel slipping to reveal your pert breasts to the air and to the grasp of my palm. I massaged one breast and my fingers found your already erect nipple. You smiled as I found the other and gently stroked the nipple ring you had. My lips started to kiss your neck and move there way down kissing you all over. It reached where my hand had stopped and took over touching your nipple. I flicked my tongue back and forth teasing it before taking it in my mouth and gently sucking it. I teased your nipple ring back and forth with my tongue and slightly gripped it between my teeth. My hands had travelled even further down now and had discovered your belly button ring, every touch of it made your body shiver as your senses lit up like a Christmas tree. I wanted to arouse every part of your body any way I could. My hands continued down further and were making their way along your soft thighs. They sought out the warmth between your legs and soon found it. You were very damp, could it have been from the bath or were you as aroused as me?

I broke my lips away from your nipple and pushed you back on the bed lifting your legs up with one arm. I bent my head down and slid my face down to your beautiful pussy. I could hear from your panting and soft moans you were enjoying it. I slowly and teasingly slid my tongue over your wet lips and licked back and forth. I soon found your clit and felt it was just as erect as your nipples had been. I centred my tongue over your wet hole and pressed it in slightly feeling you gasp as it went in further. My nose was now rubbing against your clit as I pushed my tongue further in. My hands reaching up one to your mouth and one to your nipples. You took my finger in your mouth and sucked softly. My dick jumped imagining what it would be like to have that between your lips.

Your breathing quickened as your orgasm built. My tongue worked feverishly inside you and I withdrew to lap at your clit. I could feel you were almost there and quickly slid two fingers up inside you as I suckled your clit and brought you off screaming. You rode my face as your juices rushed and you tingled all over. Screaming out at me to fuck you more I pushed my fingers to the hilt. The taste of your wetness and sound of your excitement nearly brought me off too.

I climbed up on the bed lying next to you my fingers still pressed deep inside you and you turned to kiss me. We held our kiss for a few minutes as you calmed down.

I suddenly felt your hand moving its way down my body finding the shaft of my stiff dick. Massaging it between both hands and teasing the tip of it as it flexed. Now it was your turn to slink your way down my body running your tongue down my chest.

You engulfed my dick in your mouth and tickled the tip with your tongue making it jump. Licking all the way up and down the shaft I wanted to cum there and then but you wanted me to wait. Each time I was close you stopped and squeezed me giving me a naughty smile.

At last I couldn't take anymore and begged you to take me. We had waited so many months for this moment and finally on the most perfect of Christmas mornings it was about to come true. You knelt up on the bed and straddled my chest and worked your way down. I could feel the tip of my dick at your pussy and you were still teasing me. I begged you to sit but you smiled down and said come get it. With a gentle thrust of my hips I pushed myself upwards off the bed and my dick finally felt the warm wetness between your legs. You were so soft but tight and everything id ever wished for. You pushed me down flat and began to stretch back riding me gently at first. Our rhythm began to increase and I could feel every inch of myself burying deep inside you then sliding out causing the tip of my dick to quiver with arousal.

All of a sudden you stopped and looked down at me with that devilish grin again. I begged you to continue but you smiled and climbed off. Kneeling down on all fours you positioned yourself in front of me and looked back grinning. I needed no more instruction and got up on my own knees. Positioning myself behind you I slowly slid myself hard erection between your dripping wet pussy lips. Your pussy contracted around me and held on as I began to pump in and out. I began to go deeper and deeper and faster and faster as my own orgasm rose. You began panting again and I knew you too were close again. You collapsed your front arms so your front was lying flat on the bed with just your bum pointing in the air. Neither of us could take much more as the passion rose and I felt my balls tighten. With one more deep thrust I was there. The rush of adrenaline and cum erupted as I heard you scream you were coming. I gave you all I had left and collapsed forward on the bed still inside you our juices flowing together.

After a few minutes we had regained our breath and we lay back on the bed in each other's arms. We both had tears of happiness in our eyes as the sheer perfect ness of the situation dawned on us.

We spent the rest of Christmas day making love in each room after opening each of the presents I had left you. Finally we went back to the bedroom and ate Christmas dinner in bed tired and exhausted from the day's festivities. As we drifted off to sleep I whispered into your ear "Wait and see what I have got planned for Boxing Day".