Happy Christmas Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snuggled up alongside me as I reached down and pulled the comforter over us.

o - 0 - o

We slept right through and rather later the next morning I woke up to find she had rolled a little way away from me so I got quietly up and pulled some clothes on before going down stairs to make something to eat. The smell of fresh coffee brought the lovely Shauna downstairs about ten minutes later. Naturally she wandered in naked, it seemed to be her normal mode of dress just at the moment.

"Do you dress like that when Jack and Charlotte are about?" I asked.

"Sometimes," was the succinct reply.

"What does Jack think?"

"Oh, he splutters a lot."

"Aren't you worried they might walk in?"

"No - In any case Mother told me to try and be discreet if I seduced you."

As I choked over a mouthful of coffee, blowing it over the newspaper I'd been looking at I think I probably gave her the reaction she was hoping for over this latest revelation.

"Oh yes," she continued, "Mother and I have few secrets and I laughingly said I wouldn't mind getting my hands on you now your ex - Auntie Jan - was no longer on the scene. All she said was 'try not to let your father know,' so yesterday morning when she'd brought you that coffee she stuck her head round my door and told me 'for God's sake get some air freshener in the room - it smells like a brothel!" Shauna paused, looked thoughtful for a second, and finished up, "I thought I'd better not ask her how she knew... might have been pushing my luck a bit too much."

I was staggered - all I could think of was how the hell I was going to look her in the eyes next time we met! I said so.

Shauna just laughed, "She's much more laid back than you think, you know, she actually went as far as to hint that given the opportunity she would have had a pop at you herself."

I was speechless, my supposedly staid sister wanted to jump into bed with me. I mean as a woman she was quite attractive but for heaven's sake - my *sister*....

Shauna continued "if you're thinking taboo, incest, what the hell do you call fucking me for the last twenty four hours or so?"

I was still dumbfounded, but thought 'yeah' - the girl has a point there.

Shauna came and sat on my lap. "Ma can be way out at times, especially away from Dad. He tends to dampen out some of her wilder ideas. He's the reason she dresses the way she does. She's conservative to the point of almost being dowdy. Underneath the matronly look she's still got a hell of a figure - she's very pretty you know. It's just that you'd never know it. Anyway you are right - we'd better get dressed - last time they did this Mum didn't like the hotel too much and they came home for a shower and a freshen up."

Obediently I finished up the last of my coffee and headed up to wash and dress. Oh and let some fresh air into the bedroom upstairs.

"Just make the bed, will you." Shauna called out. "That way I won't have to change the sheets and mum won't worry."

As the weather was again raining with a thin north wind, we didn't go anywhere, but just read the Sunday papers and chilled out over more coffee. It really was very civilised. Charlotte and Jack didn't return until mid afternoon, by then a watery sunshine had appeared and as they appeared to be in a grumpy mood we elected to go for a walk to get some fresh air and let them get over whatever was bugging them. When we got back an hour later for a fairly basic dinner, Jack announced he had 'one of his migraines - was taking some tablets - and going to bed.' As he disappeared Charlotte rolled her eyes and muttered something I didn't catch but which made Shauna stifle a giggle with a cough. Charlotte - now Jack wasn't here I called her by her kid sister name Charlie - loosened up a bit. Thankfully she elected not to allude to what ever she thought Shauna and I might have been up to. I'm not at all sure I could have coped with that. However liberated they might have been the thought of it all with Charlie's blessing still left me uncomfortable. Stupid really. I hadn't let it worry while I was attempting to screw the ass off Shauna the previous night!

I decided to have an early night, a decision that appeared to please the other two as well. So I left them to what ever they needed to do and went to bed. Rather looking forward to a quieter night and some sleep actually. I'm not used to the sort of marathon sex of the past thirty six hours and I really did have a busy day ahead of me on the morrow.

Well perhaps you've worked out what happened later, I must be stupid because I really didn't see it coming. I was woken at some ungodly hour by what I thought was Shauna returning for another bit of fun. I actually said "Jesus, Shauna, haven't you had enough!"

I was mortified when Charlie as she snuggled a rather nice pair of tits into my back said quietly "Was she good? She said you were and I should take the chance when I could. In the end I was lying there thinking maybe she was right - I might never get the chance - so I decided I would see if my big brother was as good as I hoped he might be." Without giving me a chance to say anything, and in any case I was too shaken to say much, she continued, "You know something, I've waited almost forty years for this. I spied on you when you were having a shower way back then and I've always remembered the sight of your hard prick." She put her hand on me, wrapped it round the hardness her presence had produced. "Seems I'm not disappointed."

At that point she ducked under the duvet and wrapped her lips round the crown - God, I'd thought her daughter was good. All I can say is that maybe she was taught by her mother who was incredible. Then she slid up me, gave me a slobbery kiss, climbed astride me, reached down and tucked me into her entrance. As she slid me into that wonderful cavity the inevitable comparison with Shauna took place in my head. Not as tight, sure. But just as fantastic in her own right - she knew how to use her muscles in a way Shauna had yet to learn. without moving she was milking me to the point where I was close - too close. I couldn't wait - sister or not was of little consequence now - this was a hot woman I was deep inside and we were both close to coming. I rolled her on her back, she wrapped her legs round my waist and in a short couple of minutes we both came hard, wet and quite noisily - I never did have much staying power! Jesus - I hoped Jack was out for the count.

I slipped out of Charlie's now juicy cunt as I quickly softened. She kissed me, then grinning in the dimness said "Worth the wait. Not tonight but next time, brother of mine, I want that to be slower, longer and with more build up." And she slipped out of bed and away in the darkness. I lay awake, almost unable to believe it had happened so fast had it been.

o - 0 - o

Movement and the noise of people moving woke me the next morning. Jack left early for work, so at least I didn't have to face him. I got into the big shower - the adult playroom Shauna had called it just yesterday morning. I stood soaking under the jet, luxuriating in the warmth and then turning it cold to wake me up fully. I turned round and reached for the towel to find Shauna holding it for me. "Allow me," was all she said before drying my chest, then turning me round to dry my back. Then she knelt down in front of me to pay attention to my 'important little bits'. God! Even fully dressed she was sexy and I started to grow in response to her touches. Before long I was as hard as a rock. At that point she gave up the pretence and took me in her mouth in a final blow job. Final in more ways than one. After the last couple of days I was surprised I was even able to get hard let alone respond. She didn't take long to finish me off, though I nearly fell over as I came. No surprise then to hear a light ripple of applause from Charlie who was stood leaning up against the doorway. "Very good dears, now breakfast is ready - you'll need to hurry up a little bit, Uncle Sven - otherwise you'll both be late for work."

How can you sit down to breakfast, apparently quite normally, after a weekend like that? Act normally with a mother and daughter who both know the other has fucked the bejaysus out of you? With a sister who fifteen minutes before watched your niece, her daughter, end up with sperm running down her face as the result of a final blowjob before you escaped to reality?

No. I don't know either, but I, we, did. As I walked out to the car a few minutes later I swear I was bandy legged. As I drove off with the window down I heard them both call "Happy Christmas, Uncle - Hurry back!" Try and stop me....

Fin

(c)Sven the Elder

December 2003

12