Happy Cucky Birthday Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers

"Ohhhh, you are bad; there's no pleasing you is there?" he whispered through his deep breathing.

Releasing his spent prick, I told him, "I love the taste of it after it's been in me and the remains of you manhood tantalize my palate."

His mouth covered mine, tongues meshed and the kiss lingered for a short time. When we broke apart his words were far from romantic. "Your sex is wonderful but man cannot survive on pussy alone… Feed me, woman!"

We opened the picnic basket and ate until we felt we would pop. The sun was going down and looked so beautiful on the lake. We took our blanket to the shoreline and watched as the red ball sunk below the horizon.

Showered and refreshed we fell into bed. Both too tired to copulate again dreams filled my head and a smile crossed my lips as I consciousness slipped to darkness.

"Brrrrriiinnngggg," the clamoring of the phone woke me early on this Sunday morning. I reached for it eyes still closed. I felt Marcus' hand cover mine. Opening my eyes I noticed he was dripping from the shower a towel around his waist.

"I’ll get it, go back to sleep," he whispered as he lifted the handset to his ear. "Hello? Yeah man, I'm going to be there within an hour. Just waking up. Yeah, I know. I'm coming," he said then hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked still groggy.

"The guy I told you I've been working with on the project at work," he said softly.

"Why's he calling this early on a Sunday morning?"

"He has to finish the last of the project today and I promised to help him. I had no idea he was going to call so early," he explained.

I rolled off the bed, kiss him on the cheek and headed for the shower. I'll fix breakfast as soon as I wash the night off me," I called back as I turned the hot water on.

Refreshed from the shower I made my way to the kitchen following the smell of coffee, bacon, and eggs.

"You fixed breakfast? You're becoming very domestic lately," I teased.

"You deserve only the best, my Alexa!" he said as he pulled out a chair for me to sit at the table and presented me with a wonderful meal.

"One more week my dear!" he teased me about my coming birthday. "Should I throw you a surprise party?"

"Oh NO! Don't you dare do that! I hate surprise parties!" I scolded him for even suggesting such a thing.

"Okay, a private party just for us," he conceded.

We ate breakfast and then he scooted out of the house to make his appointment with his co-worker leaving me with the dishes.

The week passed quickly with no real excitement. Our love making continued on the lines that we had explored and come to enjoy. But no catastrophes showed their nasty heads. Only the growing anxiety of the loss of my youth and the acceleration of my life as a full fledged, mature adult. "Am I going to have to cut my hair?" I thought, "so I look like all the other women over twenty-nine? I REFUSE!" I vowed to myself.

Marcus was giddy all week. I knew he was planning something for my birthday, but was unsure what it might be. He laughed and sang and when he handed me my paddle, his smile was wide.

Saturday morning he mowed the yard and washed the car. Then he took a shower and helped me clean the house. I was getting suspicious. "You're doing a party, aren't you? I told you no!"

"I'm not, I promise!" he swore as he continued fussing around the living room.

The phone rang again. I headed for it but he beat me to it. "Hello? Yes, just a minute," he said and handed the handset to me.

"Happy Birthday, sweetie," came my mother's voice.

"It's not until tomorrow, mama! Don't make me old before my time, you were there when I was born, remember?" I cried.

"Yes, dear, I remember all too well. I just figured I'd call today because you might have plans tomorrow. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that Marcus has a fun time planned for you," she finished.

"Thank you mama, I am sure we will have a good day!" I assured her. We chatted few minutes more and said good-bye.

I no sooner turned my back on the phone and it rang again. I turned to answer it and Marcus grabbed it once again. I just knew something was up.

"Hello? Yeah, man, I told you I had things to do today; I can't make it. Yeah, I have it. Sure, you can drop by and pick it up. Yeah, six-thirty should be okay. All right, man, I'll see you then." He hung up the phone.

I looked at him questioning.

"The guy from work again. I will be glad when this project is over, calling on a Saturday afternoon, thinking we can get together to finish it up. Man!" he grumbled.

"I think that you protest too much!" I said and went to the kitchen.

"What do you mean?" he chased after me.

"I know you're planning a party," I told him as I opened the fridge and took out a coke.

"I promise, I'm not!" he cried.

"Yeah, right!" I chuckled.

"You'll see!" he said indignantly and stomped out of the kitchen.

The rest of the day was quiet. We relaxed, watched a movie on the DVD and had sex after lunch. Turning thirty wasn't hurting too bad.

At six-thirty there was a knock on the door. Marcus jumped up and said, "That'll be Brent to pick up that project we've been working on," as he walked to the door.

"Yeah right!" I said.

"Hey, man, come on in!" he said loudly.

I looked up as he walked back into the room. There stood Marcus and the most beautiful man I had ever laid eyes on. He was probably five-eleven with brilliant green eyes and a soft smile.

Marcus introduced us and said "Have a seat man, can I get you a drink?"

"Yeah, that would be nice," Brent said not taking his eyes off of me. "A beer would be great!"

Turning to me, he said, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Oh no," I said, my mouth still hanging open; my eyes glued to his face.

"Do you want something, babe?" Marcus called from the kitchen.

"A glass of wine would be fine, thank you, sweetheart," I called not taking my eyes off Brent.

Turning to him I asked, "Would you like to sit?"

"Thanks," he said and sat next to me. I could feel the heat of his body, or was that mine?

"You have a beautiful house here," he made small talk. I obliged him the chitchat and when Marcus returned I felt relieved for some reason. I think it was because I felt I was going to jump this man.

"I'll leave you two to talk business," I said excusing myself.

"I don't want to talk business, really ma'am, but I would like to get to know you better," Brent said as he caught my hand to pull me back to the sofa.

My heart started to beat quickly and I looked desperately at Marcus for help.

He smiled, "Don't run off, Alexa, I want you to get to know Brent; he's a good friend and I think you will like him. I'd sort of like us to get to know one another and maybe do things together.

I sat back down a little nervous now. My mind raced. "Oh no, Marcus is going to tell me this guy is his gay lover!"

"What's this all about?" I asked Marcus.

"Well, I have been thinking for a while now about asking you to do something for me, but have always been afraid to do it for fear that you would laugh in my face and divorce me. So I never brought it up but have fantasized about it every time we made love," he started.

A lump filled my throat and I could no longer swallow.

"I came to place in my life where I felt I could no longer keep it quiet and had to do something so I talked to Brent about it. We've been working together for a long time and I felt comfortable talking to him about it," he continued.

"He's the only man I wanted it to happen with. I knew that he would fit well with you. And when I saw your face when you met him, I knew I was right?" he fell silent.

I looked at him, my mouth open; I was agape.

"Our sex life somehow took a turn toward my dreams; I was amazed when you took a paddle to my bottom a few weeks ago. Then you started buy all kinds of toys and clothes that indicated you were getting more adventurous. I knew this was my chance," Marcus continued to explain while Brent's fingers lightly stroked my arm.

"What is this you're trying to tell me, Marcus?" I demanded unable to sit here any longer listening to his ramble that was making no sense.

"Brent is your birthday present, Alexa, he is my gift to you, my beautiful wife so that you may be pleased in a way that I may never please you. I want you to experience the pleasure of a man that has a cock that will fill you completely!" his excitement was overwhelming.

"What?!" I asked not quiet comprehending what he was telling me.

"I want to watch you and Brent have sex together. Once you have had him you will not want me again. I will be your servant and cater to your wants and desires. I will give you all that you need and find you all the men you want. I will keep you fulfilled and happy, I promise. I love you so that I want you to have the life you deserve. The sex that you crave and that I cannot provide," he finished up.

I took a deep breath, my mind reeling from the words I had just barely heard. My husband was giving me to another man to use to his pleasure. I could not believe what seemed to be going on. I was in a nightmare and needed to wake up.

I turned and looked at Brent. Yes, he was a beautiful specimen, but I knew nothing about him. Yeah, I got wet when I saw his face, and perfect body, but I've gotten wet before when I saw men on the street. I would never cheat on my husband!

"You should have talked to me before you went and made stupid decisions like this!" I said as calmly as possible. I was uncomfortable talking about this in front of Brent.

"I'm sorry, Brent, but he didn't tell me anything about this. Not saying that you are not a wonderful specimen of a man, but I love my husband, stupid as he may be, and I don’t cheat on him," I explained to our guest.

"Alexa," he started softly, "Marcus and I have talked extensively about your reactions to this news. He is not asking you to cheat on him. He is asking you to give him the lifestyle he desires. He loves you very much and feels that his manhood is not sufficient enough to please you," his voice was gentle and it calmed the fears in my chest.

"Baby, I know many times you leave our bed unsatisfied and masturbate in the bathroom. I've secretly watched you do so," Marcus added.

I swallowed hard, embarrassed and shamed.

"This is no way to approach that problem," I spat back.

"It's a solution that I believe we can both live with and enjoy," he begged.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Marcus turned to Brent and said, "Would you show her?"

Brent stood in front of me; he pulled the zipper down and loosened his belt. He dropped his pants to the floor and held his soft prick in his hand. Soft it was longer than Marcus' was. He stroked it slowly and it soon became hard. The size of it made my mouth water.

"So what, he larger than you?" I swallowed hard and tried to counter Marcus. Secretly I wanted to take it in my mouth and taste the salty cum that would flow from it.

My pussy was filling with lubricant to take him in. I had to constrain myself from reaching for him and taking him into my mouth.

"That makes no difference," I told Marcus. "You should have talked to me, not Brent!"

"I don't want you to hide behind my back and pretend that you are satisfied by my cock. I want to see you satisfied by a prick that can do what mine can't. I want to see the look in your eyes as you feel that orgasm flow through our loins. Please, do this for me; it will make you forget that you are turning thirty. You will feel twenty once again!" he begged.

My mouth was watering for that cock that was still hanging in front of my face. He had pumped it up to its full potential and it had to be at least ten-inches in length and maybe five in girth. My nipples were getting hard.

"Please, Alexa, accept my gift to you; I love you so much. I want to see you happy; I want this to be a birthday you will remember," Marcus cried.

My hand reached out and touched the head of the prick that was staring at me. It was satiny smooth. The shaft appeared spotless. Unconsciously, I licked my lips. My fingers wrapped around the cock and pulled it towards me.

My mouth opened and covered the large mushroomed head. The salty taste of precum made my mouth water as I pulled him into my opening; I was in a dream state, and this wasn't really happening my mind told me but my senses told another story.

I felt the thickness of his shaft as Brent's hips slid closer to my face. My cheeks ached from the size of his tool in my mouth. In and out it slipped as his body pushed toward me. My hands went to his hips and held onto him.

My skirt was raised. I glanced down and Marcus was on his knees between my legs. His tongue grazed my clit and fire shot threw me. I sucked harder on Brent's cock and wanted to feel him in me.

Marcus' tongue was driving me wild. My fingers explored the large sac that hung from Brent's cock. They were full of seed waiting to be freed.

Brent whispered to me; "You know you want that cock in your sweet pussy, don't you Alexa?"

My mouth full of him, I moaned yes.

I saw him take his hand and push Marcus from my cunt. Brent pushed me back and I lay on the couch. He spread my legs and forced his tool deep into my wet, fertile lands. As it ripped my sensitive skin, it burned. I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

I felt Marcus' weight as he climbed onto the sofa and crawled behind Brent. I didn't know what he was doing. Spots of dark and light danced before my eyes. Delight filled my pussy as Brent's tool pounded my pleasure zone, time after time.

Marcus had climbed off the couch and placed his hand between our bodies. His fingers found my erect clit and he toyed with her as Brent's cock stroked in and out of my pussy giving me more excitement with each blow of the prick inside of me.

The explosion of Brent's cum as it splattered into my pussy was like a bullet from a gun. My body racked with pleasure and steams of warmth flowed from my groin to the ends of my limbs.

I could barely breath my eyes were unfocused and I was shaking all over. There would be no masturbating after this fucking.

Brent rolled off of me and Marcus climbed onto the sofa. He spread my legs and his mouth covered my cum filled pussy. I was shocked when I felt his tongue dart into my pulsating lips. I heard him slurping the seed from my cunt as his tongue brought me to another explosive orgasm.

My hands went to his head and pushed him deeper into my gapping hole. "Lick it all up, baby! Suck it in then lick me again and again!"

Then, like a bolt of lightening struck me I remembered that Marcus was still chaste. He must be in agony, I thought.

I pushed him off me and tore his jeans off him. His restraint was pressing tightly on his caged cock.

"Does that hurt?" I asked.

"Yes, Ma'am, it feels wonderful!" he said with a smile on his cum spattered face. "Thank you for cuckolding me. I have never enjoyed giving a present as mush as this one."

"Oh, we've just started!" I said, as I pulled his jeans over his feet and threw them on the floor.

I looked at Brent, and said, "Let's go, round two takes place in the bedroom."

Once there, I striped Marcus' shirt off and had him stand in the middle of the room with nothing on except his chastity device. He was very obedient.

I walked to the closet and pulled out the whip, and my paddle. I put on my stilettos and my Merry Widow.

"Get on your knees, Marcus," I instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied and followed my command.

My mind was reeling; I couldn't believe I was doing what I was doing. Most women my age color their hair to make the transition from their twenties to their thirties. I was changing my sex-style.

Brent stood on the side watching, not saying a word.

I walked up to him and kissed him, pressing my body close to his. His hands grabbed my buttocks and pulled me to him. I could feel the pressure as his prick began to harden once again.

"Do it, baby! Spank him and humiliate him. Show him that he can't give you what you want. Prove to him that he is just your slave and should worship you from now on," he egged me on.

I slid from his arms and knelt before him. I wanted to suck his cock and lick his balls. His hands reached for my breast and squeezed them tightly. I moaned with pleasure.

Marcus watched as again Brent took me. I looked out of the side of my eye to see his reaction. He smiled and his cock became hard in its chamber.

Brent fucked my mouth until he came blasting his hot seed over the back of my throat where it slid down my throat. The salty taste on my tongue was a taste I knew I would soon crave.

I stood up and walked to Marcus I took my key from my neck and released his prick.

"Thank you Mistress!" he sighed.

Then I took my whip and smacked his cock with its leather knots. "You had better make that thing soft, or you will get more of this! Do you understand, sissy?"

He breathed deeply to recover from the stinging pain of the whipcord. "Thank you, Mistress," he cried.

"Bend over," I commanded him.

Marcus bent at the waist and lay his head on the floor. Taking my paddle in hand I slapped his buttocks. I could see him wince as the paddle hit his tender skin. I continued to whack his bottom until his cheeks were warm and pink.

"Now, stay like that until I return!" I commanded.

His muffled voice rose from the floor, "Yes, Mistress!"

I returned to Brent who was lying on the bed stroking his hard cock. I straddled him and my wet pussy slid over his pole like a fireman rushing to a fire. For the next forty minutes, I rode his rod like it was a bucking horse.

My orgasms were multiple and explosive. At one point my body shook so much that I feel off his staff. He rolled me over and climbed onto me. His cock never lost its strength. As it attacked my throbbing pussy, my whole being reacted to his sex. My toes tingled, my fingers twitch and my nipples were so hard that I thought they would split down the center.

Finally, Brent filled my cunt with so much cum that it overflowed the banks of my delta and spewed onto the sheets. He fell off me his arms shaking, sweat pouring off his brow.

I lay on the wet sheets trying to get my breath. I finally got enough strength to check on Marcus. I rolled off the bed and my legs started to give out. I finally recovered my strength enough to make it to the end of the bed where he still had his head on the floor.

I pulled him up. Looking between his legs, I noticed that his cock was rock hard and standing erect. "Do you want to explain this?" I asked him.

"Forgive me, Mistress, I beg you I did not mean for that to happen!" he pleaded. "I tried not to listen to your sex making, but you were so loud. The sounds of your moans and cries excited me even though I could not see Master Brent's cock fucking you! Please Mistress, forgive me!" he begged.

I grabbed his prick and pulled hard on it. I took the chastity device and stuffed it in, forcing it to fit. Then I locked it once again.

"On your knees you bad boy!" I told Marcus.

He did as he was commanded. I straddled him. Brent's cum started to drip from my freshly filled pussy. Marcus opened his mouth and cleaned the thick fluid from my still throbbing cunt. In doing so, I had another orgasm making my legs so weak that I ended up sitting on his face his hands supporting me.

Once he was finished, I turned him to face the bed then walked to Brent. I kissed him and my hand stroked his cock. Looking back over my shoulder to be sure that Marcus was watching I got on all fours so that Brent would take me doggy style.

He crawled behind me and rubbed his acorn on the mouth of my pussy. It slid in without any resistance. He began slamming his cock in and out of my pussy. With each down stroke, he slapped my buttocks with a loud smack. The slap stung and I'm sure by the time we came, my butt was blood red.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers