Happy Cucky Birthday Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent fucked me, as I had never copulated with Marcus. I was an animal taking what was rightfully mine and I would not be denied. I bit his nipples and my nails dug into his skin as his cock pounded deep inside me.

Marcus watched as my body shook with orgasm after orgasm and I fell to the bed exhausted and totally satisfied for the first time in years.

"Come lick me clean, and clean his cock too!" I demanded of Marcus.

He crawled to the bed and waited by the side until I allowed him to crawl onto it.

"Now, you may approach," I whispered as I spread my legs. Cum still dripped from the coupling I just had.

Marcus’s tongue dove deep to get every drop of the seed Brent had deposited. When he pulled out he licked his lips and moaned.

"Get up there and clean his cock," I commanded.

He obediently did as he was told. Watching him with that large cock made me hot again. I unlocked his cage and pulled out his hardening prick. First, I slapped it hard then I took it in my mouth and sucked it deep into my throat.

My fingers found my pussy and played with my clit as I sucked the juices out of his excited dick. The explosion in my mouth was like no other Marcus had ever had. It was thick and forceful and overflowed my lips.

Our threesome orgy continued through the night and into the next day. I finally uncaged his cock so that Marcus could be part of my play. We made a daisy chain. I was the center link where I sucked Brent and Marcus sucked my clit and licked my pussy.

Then I had Marcus sucking Brent while Brent buried his face in my cunt. Then I handed Brent a condom and had him butt fuck me while Marcus sucked my clit. The orgasm was extraordinary!

Our bodies were all covered in sticky cum. I felt like I had been sliding in cum the whole night. My skin was sticking and smelled salty. I finally told them that I needed a shower. My hair was sticking together.

"Let's go!" Brent said, "we'll have shower sex. Marcus and I will sandwich you between us!"

"Mmmm, that sounds fun!" I cried.

Marcus went to run the water while Brent helped me off the bed. I was nearly unable to walk after the hours we had been fucking. He had to support me to the bathroom.

Marcus helped me into the warm shower. The water was refreshing as soon as it touched my caked skin. Marcus quickly wiped my face and washed my matted hair. Then Brent used a wash cloth and bathed my torso making sure that my breasts and pussy were spotless.

He handed the cloth to Marcus to clean my back. Then the two of them converged on me. Brent was hard instantly. His cock pressed on my belly and he lifted me off the porcelain surface and found entrance to my cunt. Marcus followed suit and forced his now hard prick into my ass.

They see-sawed in and out of my orifices giving me a pleasure like none I had known to this point. I closed my eyes and lay my head on Marcus shoulder as they fucked me from both sides. The orgasms were matched each feeding the other.

Marcus jumped out of the shower once we all fell to the floor. He handed each of us a towel and then went to change the sticky sheets that were on the bed. While he was gone, Brent knelled down and stuck his tongue in my freshly cleaned flowerbed. It was hot and thick and the feel of it in my cunt drove me wild once again.

My hands went to his shoulders and I pulled him in and out of my snatch. Each time he was pulled out he tickled my clit and then I would push him back in again. Another flame exploded within me. I had no idea I was capable of so many orgasms.

Marcus returned and said, "Your bed is ready, Mistress,"

Once again in the bed, I pulled Marcus on top of me. He looked at me shocked. I tugged on his cock and made it hard once again. I guided it to my wet pussy and told him, "Fuck me good or it will be the last!"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied. His hard cock fucked me as he had never fucked me before. Sweat covered both our bodies his hard cock felt harder than ever before. His nipples were so hard that I could feel then as his body collided with mine. He fucked me for what seemed like half the night. Then his orgasm shook both of our bodies.

Brent, somewhat jealous of Marcus' ride immediately placed his prick in my mouth. I eagerly sucked deep into my mouth. I then released all but his acorn head, which my tongue caught and darted into his piss hole. Then I released it and sucked the shaft deep in my throat once again. As it came back out, I swirled my tongue around the flared head and sucked hard on it. My hand went to his balls and they were drawn up like hard nuts. I squeezed them and he moaned. Sucking hard I started pulling the thick seed from the safety of their sac to the warmth of my mouth. I sucked and released then sucked again until finally, there was no stopping the flow of his seed and it splashed against the back of my mouth before flowing down my throat.

"Damn! Woman, what are you trying to do? You trying to drain me dry?" He cried.

I just smiled, licked my lips then rolled over. When at last we fell exhausted, sweat dripping from our bodies once again, fluids of all kinds everywhere I turned to my husband, the man I love more than anyone, and said, "Happy Cucky Birthday, Baby!"

That was two years ago. Now I have three lovers and Marcus enjoys watching me with them. Our games are filled with love and we have so much fun. Thirty is a good decade; at least it is for me.

~ Lady Dora