Happy Daughter, Happy Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter get married.
3.7k words
4.24
60.8k
70
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kylestyle
Kylestyle
62 Followers

I call this chapter, "The Wedding."

*

Katie is three weeks away from getting married to her father. She has never feel so anxious, and so excited. It all seems like a dream to her. She thought they will never get marry because of their relationship, but her father has found a way to make it happen. They are planning to get marry outside of the U.S. She was out shopping for a wedding dress with her mom and her aunt Mary from her dad's side. Katie's mom and aunt Mary knew about her their relationship. It was hard for both of them to accept it at first, but eventually, they came around when they saw how much Katie and her father loves each other. Two hours has passed, and Katie couldn't decide which dress she wanted to wear for her wedding.

Mom: "Katie, have you decided which dress that you want?"

Katie: "I'm stuck on choosing between three dresses that I want."

Aunt Mary: "Katie, you are so picky. No wonder you don't want to marry anybody, but your daddy."

Katie: "That's because daddy knows how to treat me right. He knows how to take care of me."

Mom: "Your daddy is a good man, and a good father. When we used to date back then, it was more about sex with us. He was so good in bed. Sometimes I miss him giving me oral sex. He was also such a great kisser, and he can hypnotize your body with his own hands. Sometimes I really missed having sex with him."

Katie: "Mom!'

Mom: "Sorry, honey. I got carried away."

Katie: "Mom, you already have your fun with daddy, and now it's my turn."

Aunt Mary: "Don't mind your mother. She's just jealous that your daddy is marrying you, and not her."

Mom: "But seriously, honey. I am happy for you and your father. Your daddy and I never got marry, so this will be both of your first time getting marry. I know he chose you for a reason. Just remember that I'm the reason why both of you are together."

Katie's mom always likes to joke why they're together in the first place.

Mom: "It's true. If I've never met your dad, and have sex with him then you would've never be born, and you wouldn't get to have sex with him."

Katie: "I know, mom. You do play a part in it, and I'm glad that both of you had unprotected sex because if you guys didn't, I would've been in the trash can inside of a condom."

Everybody laughed.

Aunt Mary: "Katie, we are happy for you. We may not love you the way your daddy do, but we still love you."

They all laughed together.

Mom: "I've met a lot of couples, but I can tell you and your father will stay together. I mean, both of you can't afford to lose each other, especially when he's your father and your his daughter."

Aunt Mary: "Katie, your daddy talks about you all the time when he comes over to my house. I've never see him so happy, and so in love. He talks about you so much that sometimes I have to tell him to shut up."

Katie: "I'm so lucky to have you both here, but I think I know what dress I want to wear now."

Mom: "Let's see it."

Katie walked out with the wedding dress that she picked.

Mom: "Katie, that dress is beautiful. Your daddy is going to go crazy when he sees you."

Aunt Mary: "Katie, I wish I have your body. Your aunt Mary has gained so much weight throughout the years. I don't know if you got your looks from your mom, or she got her looks from you."

Mom: "Very funny, Mary. Of course she got her looks from me."

Daughter: "Do you think daddy will like it?"

Mom: "I know daddy will love it. When he sees you, he's going to fall for you all over again."

Aunt Mary: "So who's going to give you away since you're marrying your own father?

Katie: "I'm hoping that grandpa will show up."

Aunt Mary: "You've told grandpa about you two getting marry. You mean, grandpa as my dad. What did he say?"

Katie: "I know grandpa and grandma doesn't approve our relationship, but I think I've convinced both of them to come to the wedding."

Aunt Mary: "I guess we just have to see for ourselves."

Mom: "Sweetie, I know this must be really hard for you, and I can only imagine what you're going through because the world doesn't accept incest relationship."

Katie: "I hate that word. We are more than just a label. People can accept gays and lesbians, but they can't accept the fact that a father and a daughter is in love with each other. I'm not even a child. I'm a twenty one years old adult woman who made the choice to have sex with my father. Never once did daddy force me to have sex with him. At first, he didn't have sexual feelings for me, I have sexual feelings for him, and I seduced him. He told me no, and told me to stop, but I kept seducing him, and because he's just a man, he gave in."

Mom: "You must be very good at it if you were able to seduced your own father."

Katie: "Mom, I'm being serious."

Mom: "I know you are. What matters now is that both of you are getting marry in three weeks. Now can you please pick a dress, so I can pay for it because I need to eat right now."

Katie was at home looking at pictures of herself and her father when she were little all they way until now. As Katie was going through the pictures, she saw a picture of herself and her best friend Chelsea. Katie and Chelsea has been best friend since kindergarten, and they have never kept secrets from each other, but Chelsea didn't know about Katie's sexual relationship with her father. Katie thought that maybe she should call Chelsea, and meet up with her, and tell her about the wedding. Katie grab her cell phone, and call Chelsea.

Chelsea: "Hey Katie, how are you doing? We haven't spoke for awhile now."

Katie: "Oh, I've been busy, lately."

Chelsea: "Yeah, right. You probably have a new boyfriend, and that's why you're too busy to hang out with your best friend."

Katie: "That's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. Can we meet up at the park close to my mother's house?"

Chelsea: "Sure. I'll see you over there. Bye."

Katie was sitting at the wood bench contemplating about how she going to break the news to Chelsea. She was going over with the words in her head until she heard Chelsea's voice.

Katie stood up, and gave Chelsea a hug, and they both sat down on the wood bench.

Chelsea: "Katie, it's been awhile since the last time we saw each other, so what did you want to talk about that you have to drag me out here."

Katie: "I know we've been friends since kindergarten, and we've never kept secrets from each other, but there's something that I have to tell you."

Chelsea: "Don't tell me that your gay, and you're in love with me."

Katie: "No, I'm not gay, and I'm not in love with you."

Chelsea: "Now you're trying to tell me that I'm not pretty. I'm offended."

Katie: "I can see someone haven't change a bit since the last time we've spoke, but on a serious note, I really have to tell you something."

Chelsea: "No more joking around. I'm ready to listen now."

Katie: "Okay, where should I start?"

Chelsea: "Just start from the beginning."

Katie: "I'm not exactly sure where is the beginning, and I'm not sure if I should start in the middle because that will confuse you."

Chelsea: "Katie, just say it."

Katie: "I've been having sex with my dad for two years now, and we're getting marry in three weeks."

Complete silence.

Katie: "So are you going to say something?"

Chelsea: "I kind of already knew about you and your dad."

Katie: "What do you mean that you kind of already knew about us?"

Chelsea: "I saw you and your dad kissed in his bedroom when I came by your house six months ago."

Katie: "Are you sure it was a kiss? What kind of kiss was it?"

Chelsea: "Katie, you guys were basically making out because I saw tongue, and I even saw him grabbing your ass."

Katie: "You knew this whole time. Why didn't you say anything?"

Chelsea: "At first, I did, but I just decided to pretend that I never saw it."

Katie: "Thank you."

Chelsea: "For what?"

Katie: "For not judging me, for not judging us. You knew for six months, and you still talk to me. You still choose to be my friend."

Chelsea: "Of course I'm still your friend. I can't blame you for what you did. If he was my dad, I probably have sex with him too."

Katie: "You are so nasty."

Chelsea: "Hey, I'm not the one that's actually having sex with my dad."

Katie: "Well, maybe you should. It's the best sex ever!"

Chelsea: "Your daddy still looks good for his age, and my daddy is overweight, but you say something about getting marry."

Katie: "My daddy and I are getting marry in three weeks out of the country."

Chelsea: "I didn't know that you guys was that serious about each other. Are you sure this is what you want?"

Katie: "I've never ever be so sure about what I want more than I do now. When I'm with my dad, I feel so much love, and so alive. The fact that he's my father makes me feel more safer and comfortable to be around him. I completely trust him. He makes me feel like a real woman. He's so loving, caring, and affectionate towards me. Honestly, my daddy is the most charming and romantic man that I know. I love being with my daddy more than any other person. I know it sound crazy, but I'm in love with my daddy."

Chelsea: "I have to ask, what's the sex like with your dad?"

Katie: "The sex is amazing. I really feel the close bond between us as father and daughter when we make love. Incest is the biggest turn on for me because my daddy is so good in bed that I don't want to have sex with any other men. My daddy gives me the best orgasm."

Chelsea: "Do you and your dad also perform oral sex on each other?"

Katie: "All the time. It really turns me on when I suck my daddy's dick because it is the dick that made me. I love feeling my daddy's cum on my breast and my face, but I love it the most when my daddy cums in my mouth. It's like I'm receiving a gift directly from my dad's penis. It's a very special intimate bond between my daddy and I."

Chelsea: "You really are in love with your dad. He must be very good in the bed, so is he... you know what I mean."

Katie: "Are you trying to ask me, does my daddy have a big dick?"

Chelsea: "Why, I can't ask you."

Katie: "Let's just say, I was proud he was my daddy."

Chelsea: "Your sex life sounds more exciting than my sex life, but I am happy for you and your daddy. I wish the best for both of you."

Katie: "Thank you for understanding."

They both hugged and went back to their own home.

It was the day before the wedding, and they were out of the country.

Katie: "Daddy, I can't believe we're getting marry tomorrow. We're gonna be husband and wife."

Dad: "I always imaging giving you away to some asshole that I don't like, but it turns out, I'm that asshole."

Katie: "Daddy, you're not an asshole, maybe just a little bit. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Dad: "You've already spent twenty one years with me."

Katie: "But twenty of those years, we were just father and daughter. I want to spend the rest of my life as your woman, and as your wife."

Dad: "And I want to spend the rest of my life making love to you."

He kissed his daughter, and they began to undressed one another. He pick her up, and started pounding her pussy as she holds on to him with her arms and legs.

Katie: "Fuck me, daddy, fuck me hard. You make my pussy feel so good."

He bounced her pussy up and down on his dick until his legs got tired, and then he laid down on the bed as she climb on top of him, and started to grind on her daddy's dick. He was sucking on his daughter's big breast as she moved up and down on his dick. He smacked his daughter's ass every now and then as she rides him like a surf board.

Katie: "Daddy, I love it when you spank my ass like that. You make me feel so hot and wet."

Dad: "Tell me who's the best?"

Katie: "Daddy, you're the best,"

Dad: "Who this pussy belongs to?"

Katie: "This pussy belongs to you, daddy."

Dad: "Do you like fucking your daddy?'

Katie: "Yes."

Dad: "I can't hear you."

Katie: "Yes. I like fucking my daddy."

Dad: "Make daddy cum in your pussy. Make daddy cum now."

Katie: "Give me your cum, daddy. Give it all to me."

Dad: "Baby girl, you're so good with your hips. Keep fucking daddy like that. You want your daddy's sperm? You want to have daddy's baby?"

Katie: "Yes, I want my daddy's sperm. I want to have a baby with my daddy."

She rides her daddy faster and faster until finally she feels a huge explosion inside of her pussy.

Katie: "Yes, daddy, yes. Make me pregnant with your baby. I want you to plant your sperm inside of your daughter's eggs."

She slides off her daddy's dick and licked a little bit of cum that was left on his dick.

Dad: "Oh baby, you're still not done, yet."

Katie: "Daddy, you taste so delicious."

Dad: "If you keep this up, I don't know if I'm going to have any energy for the wedding tomorrow. You're trying to kill your old man."

Katie: "I guess keeping your daughter happy is not as easy as you think it is."

Dad: "Come closer, so I can hold you."

She move closer to her father's arms as they laid in bed naked. The next day arrived as the wedding begins. Katie was in her room waiting to get marry. Her mom and her aunt Mary was also in the room with her.

Mom: "My baby girl is getting marry. You're so lucky to being marrying your father. "

Aunt Mary: "My niece is marrying my brother. I know you two will take care of each other."

Katie: "Thank you mom. Thank you aunt Mary. I couldn't do this without you two. Thank you so much."

They all hugged each other, and then they heard a knock on the door.

Steve: "It's me, Steve."

Aunt Mary: ""Come in."

Steve: "I just want to say, congratulation to my sister Katie. I know you two will be happy together."

Katie: "Thank you so much, Steve. How's dad doing?"

Steve: "He's nervous."

Katie: "I guess that makes the both of us."

Steve: "It's good to see my sister and my dad getting marry to each other. I guess that makes you my step mom and dad as my brother in law."

Mom: "Shut up Steve. You're just trying to be funny."

Katie: "It's okay, mom. I know it looks crazy, but we really do love each other."

Steve: "I know, daddy told me that he was going to propose to you on your 21st birthday. I help him out a little bit. I'm the one who shot the fireworks that says, "marry me."

Katie: "That was you, Steve."

Steve: "He was so nervous about proposing to you. He almost didn't go through it, but you can thank me later."

They heard a knock on the door.

Mom: "Who is it?"

Grandma: "It's us, grandma and grandpa."

Aunt Mary: "They really did show up."

Steve walked over, and open the door. He hugged his grandparents, exchanged a few words, and left the room.

Katie: "Grandpa, grandma, you guys show up."

Grandpa: "Of course we've show up. You guys doubted us.

Katie: "No. Okay, maybe a little bit, but grandpa, are you okay with all of this."

Grandpa: "If what you're trying to say is that if I'm okay with my son and my grand daughter getting marry then I don't think I have a choice, but to be okay with it."

Katie: "I know that you're mad at my dad, but grandpa, I want to let you know that he never force me to do anything. It was I, who annexiatated the sex."

Grandpa: "Please don't say the word "sex." I know what happened between you two, and I'm slowly adjusting to it. I guess in the end, we can't choose who we love."

Katie: "Thank you grandpa and grandma for showing up. You don't know how much this means to me."

She starts to cry, and hugged them both.

Grandma: "Child, don't cry. All it matters is that both of you are happy."

It was about that time for father and daughter to get marry. Katie walks down the aisle with her grandfather holding her arms. It wasn't a big wedding, but what matters is who is there. She looks straight across, and saw her best friend, her lover, her father, her husband. Her father has never look so handsome to Katie than he do now. She was excited to be getting marry, but she was even more excited that she was going to marry her father. His heart was beating faster and faster as his daughter walks closer and closer. He has never been so nervous, and so happy at the same time. He was about to marry the woman that he has raised since birth. He never thought that the baby he was holding twenty one years ago will someday be his wife. She finally reached to her father, and they were standing face to face, side by side. Katie's father begins to read his vows first.

Dad: "Here I am standing in front of you. and you're as beautiful as the day you were born. My love for you is deeper than the ocean, and bigger than a mountain. You have always been the sunshine in my life. You give me a reason to strive, and a purpose to live everyday. I am a better man, and a better father because of your unconditional love. You are the strength underneath my feet. You are the ropes that I hold on to. You are the breath that I breathe. You are my star in the sky. I ask myself, how did I fell in love with you, and the only answer I can come up with is because you're the only person that truly makes me happy. It's true what they say, you don't get to choose who you love, and I know that for a fact because I fell in love with my daughter. I swear on my life that I will protect you as your father, and I will love you as your man."

Now it was Katie's turn to read her vows.

Katie: "You have given me everything I need in life. You've given me food. You've given me shelter. You've given me protection. You've given me affections, but most of all, you've given me more love than I've ever deserved. I've always dreamed of my own knight shining armor, but I've never thought my knight shining armor will have such a familiar face. I need you as my father and as my man. You make me feel like I'm home even when we're not at home. You taught me what love is, but most of all, you taught me how to love. You are my rock. You are my armor. Who would've thought that love could be found in such a familiar place, or even looks like such a familiar face. I've never thought that so much love can exist between a father and a daughter. The word "daddy" has becomes my definition of what love really is, and if I ever get confused about the meaning of the word "love" then all I have to do is look up at my daddy's face. No matter what happen in this relationship, I will always be your little girl."

There was tears in everybody's eyes in the room, and even grandpa has tears in his eyes. He finally see that his son and his grand daughter really do love each other. His whole sixty years on earth, he has never witnessed a love so real, and so powerful. It was that very moment that not only changed the way he looks at them, but also changed the way he looks at incest. He never thought that a father and daughter can be so close in a beautiful romantic ways . After they both say their vows, they were officially announced as husband and wife. Katie and her father went on their honey moon in the Bahamas. They explored, they danced, they laughed, but most of all, they bond. It was their last day at the Bahamas, and they were at a hotel.

Katie: "Daddy, I have so much fun here, but I can't wait to go back home tomorrow."

Dad: "Me, too. We should made a lot of good memories here."

Katie: "That's not the only thing we've made every since you've proposed to me."

Dad: "Baby, what are you talking about?"

Katie: "Daddy, I'm pregnant."

Dad: "What! Are you serious. You're not lying, are you?"

Katie: "Daddy, why would I lie?"

Dad: "I'm going to be a daddy."

Katie: "Well, you're already a daddy, but yes, you're going to be a daddy, and that's not the good news."

Dad: "So what's the good news?"

Katie: "The good news is, daddy, we're having twin."

*

It may be awhile until I write chapter three, which will be called "The Pregnancy."

Kylestyle
Kylestyle
62 Followers